- Text Size +

"Round two?" She asked herself. "Round two."

Cindy reached and grabbed her vibrator. It was a small, pink, egg-shaped vibrator, like the ones she saw usually in hentai. It had a short cord that came out the back with a rectangular switch on the other end. There was a dial on the side for turning up the intensity, but Cindy always kept it on the lowest. That was until tonight, she was feeling especially frisky and turned to dial to medium.

She scoured related videos on her computer until she found something she'd never seen before. "Giantess tortures tiny man with her farts" Her loins quivered and you felt it. Cindy gulped and blushed. She thought back to the events from earlier today, where she thought she felt Jen's tiny friend stuck in her ass. Much to her relief she never found him down there but the thought alone made her nervous. If he was a passenger in her booty today she would have farted all over him multiple times and smeared and crushed him into her asshole. Hesitantly, Cindy clicked in the video. Were there other tiny men like him out there? Did they really do porn of all things?! A minute into the video she realized that wasn't the case. There was a naked woman on a bed toying with fake plastic men, pretending to dominate them with her ass. She sat on them and brought them up to her asshole and farted, all the while mocking them with cringe-worthy dialogue.

"Too bad." Cindy said out loud. She immediately realized what she said. Did she actually wish that Jen's friend HAD been in her ass today? That she secretly wanted to torture a tiny man with her huge butt? She quickly dismissed those thoughts and went back to fucking herself.

Meanwhile inside her anus you were experiencing hell. It was so amazingly hot inside Cindy's bowels. You were coated in sweat and other liquids that you tried to ignore. You couldn't hear the outside world anymore, only sickening gurgles from deep within. You needed to get out of here before you got dehydrated or worse, before whatever is forming that menacing stench back there makes its way to you. The rubbery anus had your torso pinched and stuck so for now escape was impossible. Cindy started rubbing her pussy's outside with the vibrator, and the anal ring came boring down on you. It hugged you so hard that all the air in you lungs was forced out, giving you no choice but to inhale the lukewarm butt gas the swirled inside her depths. You cringed and thrashed at the burning pain in your lungs. Cindy's digested shit particles felt like they were clogging your windpipe. Your erratic movement only excited her more and her butt crunched down again and the process repeated itself.

Cindy was starting to enjoy the video more. The plastic men were getting their faces rubbed along the ridges of the porn actresses anus and Cindy circled the vibe around her throbbing clit. She touched it directly and felt a light orgasm. Her head was slowly filling with thoughts of how she would treat a man in her ass. She wanted to fart on one to make him scream and then stuff his face in her dirty hole. If she found Jen's friend in her butt today maybe sitting on him and having him wedged in her thong wasn't that terrible. The idea seemed kind of kinky now. She inserted the vibe in her pussy hole and it started to suck it inwards. The hungry cunt gulped it down like the pink egg was made of candy. Cindy threw her head back and grabbed a breast hard. These fantasies were increasing her pleasure exponentially.

The vibrator shook your damp shit tunnel and it quickly became more cramped. The puffy muscles wrapped around you quivered with delight. They binded against your trapped head and arm more. Your face was compressed into the searing hot wall and your tongue accidentally tasted it. You had just licked the inside of Cindy's rectum and it tasted horrible. Her wrinkly anus, much like her pussy, began to swallow which luckily freed your torso from her vicegrip. You were inside her ass completely but at the very least you could breathe again.

Cindy's head was reaching a fevered pitch as her horniness kept escalating. She was on her third giantess video now, playing out the situation in her head like she was on the screen and you were actually in her ass. The girl had a plastic slave between her buttcheeks and blasted a fart out as she squeezed her ass halves together. Cindy felt some gas left inside her and she had a lopsided grin on her face. She reached down, pushed her two massive globes together, and gave a push.

You had no chance below as the fleshy walls around you gaped and groaned. Deeper inside you saw as her ass tunnel open up and strings of sticky juices stretched between the butt walls. In an instant they all snapped as a flurry of steamy fart wind exploded at you. The massive fart came from so deep within that it was red-hot and the smell was more concentrated. You felt nauseous as the hurricane of stink whipped through you. It ripped out her hole, producing a booming sound as it slapped her sexy asscheeks apart. Cindy moaned out loud and her pushing popped the vibrator out her gushing pussy. That was the first fart that helped her get off, she thought. She needed more anal pleasure like that.

She picked up the pink vibrator and timidly held it up to her asshole. Should she really go this far with her fetish? Her anus pulsated and flexed, as if to say "YES! YES! FEED ME!" The porn actress moaned "You're going to stay in my ass forever, slave!" In that moment Cindy visualized the vibrator as your shrunken body. Her anus gaped and in heat she stuffed it up her ass.

You turned to see something else get inserted up her ass. At first you thought it was her fingers until you felt the rumbling tremors. It was her vibrator for sure. You scrambled and tried to get away by going deeper inside her sauna-like bowels. It was no use however and the vibrator caught up and plowed over your body. Cindy's anal walls immediately contracted to feel the vibrations going on in her filthy hole. You were forced against the doughy wet flesh as the mother of all massage chairs was at your back. You felt guilty about having a boner now of all times. As Cindy's butt squeezed the vibe rolled over you back and forth. It was like her depths was an enormous mouth and the vibrator was a giant tongue licking and tasting you. The hot breath inside was all farts and the saliva was sticky anal juices. Her massive plump ass was eating you alive!

Cindy couldn't stop moaning between breaths. Her hips had begun to shake as her asshole swallowed more of the vibrator. The hard switch bounced against her cheeks. She grabbed it and visualized you inside, screaming and struggling. Daringly she turned to dial to maximum and gave a deep moan. The hot ticklings within became pounding tremors that pushed her over the edge. Her creamy thick thighs smushed together as she began to cum. You were pulverized into the sticky smelly walls of her ass tunnel. The familiar sensation of Cindy's unhinged orgasm returned but more forceful than ever. The vibrator was swallowed to deeper hells as you were left behind to the mercy of Cindy's surrounding anus muscles. They wrapped and throbbed around you, the oozing plushy flesh suffocating your form. The more Cindy came and thought about you in her ass, the tighter her hot shit-walls gripped you. The throbbing left no more room for air, until everything was just you, ass flesh and wet juices. You felt Cindy's ass buck one final time, her meaty thighs spread and her pussy squirted even though she wasn't even touching it. Finally she was done.

A few minutes pass before she pulled out the vibrator. Were you pulled out and spotted by Cindy so she can act on her new fetish or left inside to deal with her shit?