- Text Size +

After Cindy turned off her vibrator she tugged on the cord to pull it out of her bowels. She was surprised with how deep inside it was, her ass must have really been hungry. As it struggled to travel out of her rapidly-shrinking intestine it steamrolled over your body. The sticky butt juices combined with the pressure attached your body to the pink device and you got pulled out with it. With a pop, you and the vibe were greeted with chilly air and Cindy's iron grip. "Time to get you cleaned off!" she said as she made her way to the bathroom sink.

You were blasted with an intense waterfall of lukewarm tap water. At first you paniced but then you realized you could use a good bath. You tried to scrub as much of Cindy's butt slime off yourself as you could. Her massive fingers helped as she wrinsed you off. Cindy finished her job and said "Good. Time to put you back-" then she froze. She spied something else in her hands beside the vibrator. It looked like a tiny man. She then saw you move and attempt to sit up. Her face instantly turned deep scarlet. There actually was a tiny man. And if he was with her vibrator that means...

Cindy's head was filled with flashbacks of all the things that happened that day. "Damn thong's playing up again" she said on the toilet before pummelling you with a chain of farts. "If that's where his torso is, so that must mean that his head is right... here!" she guessed when she poked you head right into her tight anus. "I guess now is a good time to check for him." during the one moment you weren't in her butt. The tight shorts she tried on. The monster fart she ripped at her front door. The several orgasms she had when you were inside her. It all rushed back at once and she felt embarassed. More embarased than she'd ever felt before in her life. With that feeling of embarassment, she felt something else. Her heart was beating quickly and she felt excited. It was opportunity. All those fucked up fantasies she had just wished for minutes ago were in the palm of her hand. It was guilt she felt too. Guilt of how much this little man suffered, sure, but more importantly guilt of how aroused she was. She could do whatever she wanted with him, and what she wanted was to...

"H-hey..." she called out.

"Heeeyyyy! Heeeyyyy! Down heeeree! Heeeelllp!!" The tiny man cried. She lifted him up close to her face. Not too close. He stunk.

"Um, how did you get here?" she asked.

"You sat on me when you met Jen at the restaurant! I've been stuck in your ass all day even when you were-"

"Oh my! I'm so embarrased. And I'm really really sorry."

"Well I guess you didn't know I was down there..." his anger subsided at the sight of her pretty face. "I'm just really glad you found me before you had to... yeah."

She lowered him onto the kitchen table. "Here, have some food. I'm sure you're starving." A small piece of leftover taco was gently placed beside him. She watched him eat it down and drink a puddle of water as she contemplated what to do with him. There's no way he'd agree to what she wanted. But then again that didn't really matter.

When he was full she brought him over to one of her short kitchen stools and set him down. He looked up at her titan body, her massive curves casting a shadow over him.

"W-was was that food good?" She was nervous. Her heart was beating fast.

"Yeah, most people would be too freaked out to feed me, thank you."

"It's okay. I-I'll be sure to take good care of you." Oh God what am I doing, she thought.

She turned around, facing away from him.

"I'll keep you in a real safe place. S-somewhere niiiice and close." She tried to sound sultry but she was stammering. It was all she could do to stop herself from shaking in excitement.

Then she slowly started to lower her panty-less butt towards you. From your perspective the gigantic ass looked like the moon was falling. Her huge globes wobbled as she teased her prey and slowly wiggled her butt from side to side. As it grew closer the buttocks parted open slightly and you could see her monster anus welcoming you back. You were too shocked to move. The giantess girl seemed so nice moments ago and now she was going to sit on you?! Even if you could run away, falling off the stool would mean death for sure. Inches away from your face she decided to plop her fat heavy butt down on the seat. It was so large that it filled the entire stool and some of her delicious ass spilled over the edges. You were flattened by her cheeks and stuck once again in sweaty butt hell. It still beat being inside her rectum but you were fed up with being in Cindy's huge ass. No matter how sexy she was, you wanted out.

Above Cindy felt you struggles and she drooled in bliss. She had really done it now. The empowering feeling of sitting on a tiny unwilling man thrilled her. There was no going back from this. "I-I know why you were in my ass little man! You find my big butt soooo sexy that you tried to crawl inside it!" This excuse was so flimsy and she knew it. "Well I'm going to do you a favor and give you all the ass and farts you could ever want! You should be thanking me you pervert!" She tried to emulate to cringe-inducing dialogue from the giantess porn videos she had just watched. Then she felt you get more rambunctious between her butt cheeks. You were clearly angry at her "misunderstanding". That's all it was, a misunderstanding. That's how she would play it all off if Jen ever asked her about her new ass slave. That's all she would need to say when she was done, whenever that would be. Until then...

The mammoth butt cheeks begun to crush and grind into your poor body. Cindy was gyrating her wide hips on the stool. You felt a grumble and a familiar growl up above. You were well-acquainted enough with Cindy's body to know what this means. She pushed and a huge smelly fart blasted out of her ass. The cheeks rippled over your body as the hot air spewed around you. Cindy felt delighted at totally dominating you. "You like that don't you little man?" she bellowed. "W-well there's more where that came from!" She began bouncing her giant ass on top of you like she was riding a mechanical bull. She shook her fat booty until more fart bubbles were loosened from her ass. A terrible chain of hot farts pounded into you. You had no choice but to smell the disgusting fetid air. You coughed and choked on her farts. Cindy bit her lower lip and grabbed each of her hefty ass cheeks with her hands. She spread them apart and roughly pushed her butt into the stool. You saw brief light and a sweaty anus ram itself into you. It hugged your body like an excited uncle at a family reunion. It was really happy you dropped by to see it again. The rubbery ring of muscle flexed outward and trembled. It the blew a super-hot girl-fart all over your face. You screamed as it drooled and pulsated over your face, eager to deliver more gas all over you.

Cindy rubbed her sensitive hole across your small form. Her pussy was dripping more. This was like a dream come true, it was exactly what she wanted. She pushed to expel more gas onto you. The anus contracted and then inverted itself outwards. It's sweaty hot ring of muscle stomped your face into the stool. The wet filthy flesh rubbed and tried pulsing at you again but no gas came out. Cindy was out. She tried pushing with all her might but the anus just squelched and a small amount of anal slime was all that bubbled out. There weren't any farts left and Cindy was disappointed.

Oh well. She would just have to call it a night and let her feast from earlier digest to make more farts. It was late enough as it is. She decided to keep you in her ass for the night, pulling her snug stained panties back on so there was no escape. You were terrified of her asshole swallowing you again as she got into bed. For her entire sleep you were pinned against her slimy unwashed bunghole. Deep inside her, her organs gurgled and processed her food. At one point a small fart squeaked out her ass and it shot point-blank into your mouth. It was nasty but it was only the beginning. When she woke up she'd really let you have it.