- Text Size +

The next day Cindy slept in late. She rolled onto her stomach and felt a heavy feeling in her guts. They churned and sent a portion of her new gas straight to her rectum. Mission accomplished, the food from last night was digested and ready to fire hot gas out of her ass cannon. Cindy, eyes still closed and face smiling, snuggled more into her pillow. She wiggled to wake you while her ass was preparing to let loose.

You woke up battered and tired from the night, Cindy was a rough sleeper. More than a few times did she roll her weighty hips into you or leak loud farts in your face. Looking ahead you saw her anus begin to stir. Inside the fart bubble was almost at the tight opening. You saw the wrinkled hole start to spread and smooth out, sticky threads of anal juice were pulled across the diameter of her butthole until they snapped. It trembled for a moment and then fired a big meaty one right in your face. Cindy's giant buttcheeks made a short trumpeting sound as she farted. "Mmmmmm" she moaned into her pillow as her butt tingled from your struggles. That felt good, so more. She lifted her rotund booty up into the air, getting into position. You fell downward, face landing right against her anus. It twitched at your impact, chewing on your head a little. Then the sweaty butt lips puckered and pushed you upwards before blasting out an even larger hotter fart. It was the ultimate dutch oven. The anal geyser loosed another series of hot farts on your body, Cindy's anus pumping them out one after another. Gravity fucked you again as it descended you deeper into the farthole with each release. You went headfirst, taking each gust of steamy female gas straight in the face.

Cindy felt your intrusion and smiled. Your body was halfway inside her huge ass before you stopped. You hit something inside that was shaped like a turtlehead and it was hot and sticky. Cindy realized what had happened an said "Oh shit!" before she scrambled out of bed. She made a mad dash to the toilet, sat down, and pulled your body out of her asshole with her hand. Trapped in her fingers, you were looking straight up at her asshole before it exploded with one last hot pre-dump fart. Then you saw the anus close. Shortly after it started to twitch and open. It kept widening until you saw a sticky brown mass of gunk appear and descend. Like a bullet Cindy's hand pulled you out of the toilet and back to the land of the living. No way she wanted to clean that mess off you later. She took a semilarge dump, wiped and returned you to her panties. Your return to the smelly rear end was more ripe than it had ever been before. After all, this was the ass of a girl who had just taken a shit. Every smell seemed more fresh, in a bad way.

She had a quick breakfast of cereal and old milk. Her stomach groaned and she smiled knowing it would just fuel your despair and her sexy dom fantasies later. She needed to get more into this, so she took to her computer and looked up details online about her newly-formed fetish. There were tons of toys and ideas to try out, most of which she'd never dreamed of. Her butthole twitched in lust at some of the potential anal experiences she read about. There was also a website with details on how to adjust her diet so she could fart more. This would require some legwork. Cindy prepared to go out. She removed you from her ass and placed you in a tall glass that would normally be used for drinking. The walls of the glass were too smooth and tall to climb. There wasn't anything on top so you could still breathe but the open ceiling depressed you. Freedom was so far away but you were too small to reach it. The glass was also too heavy to tip over, it was the perfect prison. Well, besides her hot young ass. Cindy left to pick up supplies. This was her day off and she was going to devote it to having butt fun. She visited the grocery store and a few adult toy stores to get what she needed. She would have brought you along for the ride but she wanted there to be a 0% chance of you knowing what she had to torture you with. Plus she counted on you getting some real sleep and resting up so your panicked struggles deep inside her ass would feel better.

Hours later she returned and you awoke being flung out of the glass. You landed in her hand only to look up at her daunting fat ass looming over you. She was already naked and on her bed ready to begin. You spotted a big plastic bag on the corner of the bed with several objects that you couldn't make out inside. "I hope you're excited my little ass slave because I bought a bunch of new toys and things that I know you're gonna loooooove" she said, taunting you. A sparkling drop of hot juice fell from her dripping wet pussy. She was enjoying all this torture on an orgasmic level. This wasn't good for you at all. Her hand brought you back up and close to her ass. You tried to shout at her that this was all a misunderstanding and that you didn't like being in her ass. Before the words could get out of your mouth a devastating long fart exploded from her. She moaned loudly in relief and it continued to blast you with shitty-smelling air. After it puttered out she moaned again "Ahhhn, I was holding that one in for hours!" Her stinky butthole gaped and she used the opportunity to stuff you inside while she was still loosened up back there.

Her bowels were burning hot from the recent fart. They pulsed and swallowed you in with assistance from her eager finger. She clearly wanted you deep in her ass right away this time. That worried you. Once you were fairly far in she retreated the finger and rustled her whole body around, grabbing something from her bag of tricks. You were left in sticky tight darkness worrying and wondering about what would come next. From behind you felt something enter her asshole, followed by a weird spraying sound. Outside Cindy's mischievously horny face was drooling. She hand one hand on her ass, pulling aside a massive cheek, and the other gripped on a spray can of whipped cream, shooting the tasty cream up her hungry asshole. It felt so good to feel her ass fill up with the soft dairy, the kinkiness thrilled her.

Back inside the cream was rapidly filling every crevice of her sticky anal tube. You felt it take your legs to your head in less than a second. With one taste you figured out she was shooting whipped cream up her ass. The mushy filling flowed past you body and explored her deepest regions. The cream reached places you'd never been or hoped to go and Cindy's pussy was gushing in joy at the feeling. She stopped and removed the spray can nozzle from her butt. The coldness of the cream caused her muscles to constrict and quiver all around you. The ass tunnel chewed and tasted the soft substance, mixing it in with her own disgusting butt slime and pummeling you into her sensitive walls. Cindy let out a gasp of pleasure as she felt her insides churn. Every time your drowning thrashes hit her horny butt-walls she yelped. This felt way better than expected, she was already about to cum. The desperate rectum clutched you tight until your next enraged outburst. Ass-flavoured cream was forced down your throat until you swallowed it. You pounded your tiny fists into the fleshy walls until it pushed Cindy over the edge. For a second they retreated and you thought you'd been granted a victory until the throbbing walls smashed you into each other. SLAM SLAM SLAM. Outside Cindy's tight anus winked in rhythm as she writhed her sweaty, sexy body around. Her ass was cumming hard. Inside your body was thrown into a whirlpool of hard flesh and shit-stained dairy.

Suddenly everything inside lurched and you were thrown out. A gigantic fart ripped out of Cindy's plump ass while she was still cumming. Your body was splattered onto the bed with the cream. Looking up you saw Cindy's mammoth ass spasming and farting uncontrollably. White cream sputtered out violently as the milky soft buttcheeks slammed into each other. It rained smelly butt snow down on you as Cindy's gas continued. Once she had the reigns back on her orgasm Cindy slammed her pulsating anus right back down on your head. "TIME FOR DESSERT" she cried and the anus pumped the rest of the whipped cream out of the deepest part of her ass. The white cream flowing out her shithole turned brown and more smelly as it forced itself in your mouth. Once her bowels had emptied, she gave the final cherry on top, a huge delicious wet fart delivered point-blank on your face.

You felt like you were going to choke and die from suffocation but you spit up the fart goo. Around you was a pool of brownish cream, giving off an earthy scent of Cindy's bowels. The giant monster of an ass was still above you and you feared what horrors Cindy could unleash on you next.