- Text Size +

Hours later Cindy was in a deep sleep. She was lying on her stomach which gurgled and broke down her previous meal. Lower was the girl's plump sexy ass and thick thighs. Thanks to gravity her succulent booty and leg meat spread out and flattened over its own weight. If someone were to give her ass a good slap it would jiggle for several seconds. The huge hills of ass rose up and down slightly as Cindy breathed. Deep between the panty-clad mountains, inside her lengthy crack was Cindy's anus. It was hidden well in the dark crack, tucked away from the rest of the world. Despite Cindy's efforts to gape it today it was still as tiny and tight as ever. The pink button was closed shut and dripping with sweat. In between all the wrinkles was a warm hole that continued inside Cindy's body. Many layers upon layers of muscle separated her gross bowels from the outside and if someone looked with a magnifying glass and examined inside all the clamped tight flesh they might be able to find your body. You were such a tiny speck, completely unnoticeable and at the mercy of the girls ass. Cindy's huge butt was the haystack and your insignificant body was the needle. You knew this.

However that still wasn't enough for you to give up hope. Throughout the past few hours your entertainment has been listening to Cindy's ass groan and fill with hot gas. You could feel the hollow sticky tunnel swell behind you as it filled with her anal perfume. Your plan was to wait it out and hope she ripped the biggest longest fart she could. Given enough force it could free you from the butt slime and blow you up and out of her damning anus. It was fucked up to think you actually wanted her to fart all over you at this size but it was your only chance of survival.

Cindy dreamed of a nice day at the beach. She was wearing a bikini that showed off lots of skin and a golden crown on her head. She had many man-slaves, all of them slightly resembling you. They brought her food and drink, while massaging suntan lotion in onto her skin as she laid on her stomach. "Enough!" Cindy commanded and the slaves immediately stopped. "Now where's my chair?" The slave that looked like you the most rushed to her and laid down on his back and nestled his head right by her ass and pussy. "Please use me as your chair My Queen!" he pleaded with his tongue sticking out. Cindy smiled and rolled around on her back, plopping her heavy ass right on top of his face. She wiggled her hips until she could feel his nose touch her pink butthole. "Please fill my lungs with your sexy farts My Queen!" Cindy grunted and pushed out a monster fart on his head, so much that some of the surrounding beach sand was blown away. She pushed so hard that she even peed a little. Satisfied, Cindy turned around and laid back on her stomach.

Back in reality, you patiently waited deep inside Cindy's filthy hole. The gas bubble had filled almost the entire area and was ready to fire. You felt the muscle behind you start to spread and you prepared to be blown upwards. Then your blood rushed as everything started to rotate. Cindy was rolling over in her sleep at the worst time imaginable. She was now laying on her back and the massive buttcheeks compressed inward. The puckered anus was ready to let loose but now the meaty cheeks were wedged together and creating a wall that prevented the gas from flowing freely. Cindy let out a grunt in her sleep and the bowel walls tightened, forcing the hot fart through. Instead of graciously flowing out, building up enough speed and power to wrench you free from her slimy prison, her fart would slowly rip out her tight cheeks. Sure enough the hot ass-fart reached you and exploded. Cindy's anus vibrated and spasmed uncontrollably, repeatedly mashing your body. It popped and contorted as the steamy fart slipped out forcing its way between her sweaty cheeks. Massive thunderclaps were heard below whenever a small bubble of hot gas was wrenched through. Your body was absolutely decimated by the violent anus, the fart vibrations went on and on. Cindy peed in her panties a little which splattered against the tight release, soiling her underwear.

It felt like forever until she was done ripping the massive sleep-fart. When she finished she let out a satisfied "Mmmm" and turned back onto her stomach. You were barely conscious as you struggled to lift your head up. Above a faint ray of white light could be seen through her hole. It was gaping and warm air wafted around her exit, like smoke from a recently fired gun. To you the white light looked like hope until it suddenly turned yellow. Leftover pee dripped into the open anus coming at you like a tidal wave. It dissolved your grave of ass mucus and lifted your body free. Tiny bubbles came out of your mouth as you screamed, the piss sweeping you away deeper inside Cindy's bowels. In reality you had only been brought a few more centimeters in, but to you it felt like miles.

You faceplanted against smelly organic butt walls and looked around. Nothing but darkness and a horrible stench. You were lost. You got up and started to wander through the spacious rectum. The farther you went the hotter and muskier it seemed. The stench inside was horrible. You figured the only reason that the methane from this gas and Cindy's latest fart didn't shrink you was because you hadn't been sprayed with that shrinking stuff lately. The stink grew more overpowering and heavy as you sensed yourself walking toward a solid wall. This must be her anus. You gave it a push to try and wedge yourself out but your hands sunk inside. This didn't feel like flesh at all. It was mushy and gross. You then realized the wall in front of you was Cindy's massive turd.

A clench of her inner muscles causing it to start lurching forward, towards you. You scrambled backwards in fear and turned tail. Sprinting as fast as you can you headed the opposite way. You felt the floor quiver as it cleared a path for the shit to travel. Your road was getting bumpier as ridges of anal muscle slowed your progress. Before these ridges saved you as you could wrap your hand around them and climb them, now you were so small they were like sloping hills. A blast of methane knocked you off you feet as it burst from around the snake-like turd. You quickly got back on two legs and kept running as fast as you could. You couldn't see it, but you felt the massive clenched wall of Cindy's inner anus was close by. The incline grew worse as you ran and the shit gained speed. You were almost home-free when a gob of anal juice dripped from the ceiling above and splattered on your poor body. You were trapped!

You waited in terror as the massive wall of shit was almost upon you. Then it stopped. The fat turd's pointed end had reached Cindy's anus. You were in-between the wall of flesh and the wall of gunk. The tender anus contracted and Cindy stirred. It was morning now and she was just waking up. She clenched her fat ass and felt her shit dangerously close to her rear exit. She sat up and warmed her mattress with some silent pre-dump farts. With the turd so close to her butthole the anal emission was hotter and thicker than ever. Inside your head was rushed with the choking hot fart. It slipped out through a pinhole in her anus as you remained trapped in sticky juice. Cindy groggily made her way to the toilet. She slipped off her steaming panties and slowly lowered her massive ass into the seat. She relaxed her muscles and a stream of hot piss came blasting out her urethra. She wiggled her butt from side to side spreading her gigantic cheeks until her asshole felt open air. Slowly the puckered anus yawned open and you tried to scream for help. Cindy grunted and a searing meaty fart whizzed out her gaping asshole. You were still stuck but the mucus dripped down a bit, positioning you right between the thick wrinkles of her shithole, where it would chew and clench around her crap the most. The anus dilated and it was time.

The huge crap slowly peeked out her ass. The odor suffocated you as it got closer. Then your body was steamrolled against the asshole as the shit passed over you. It slithered out at a snails pace and you body was coated with filth. Then Cindy's powerful anus pinched it in half, causing the lower crap to break and fall. More gradually took its place and Cindy pumped it out, oblivious that she was shitting with you still inside her. You were being wedged between two wrinkles of grimy anus meat as turd after turd plopped out. Then the big one came. A gigantic log that bowled out near the end. It parked itself on top of you and sat there. Cindy pushed extra hard with her ass to pass the massive shit. Her plump cheeks jiggled on the porcelain seat as she strained. Blood rushed to her asshole, engorging it as she forcefully compressed her anal walls around the thick crap. You were flattened by the tight wrinkles of her anus, they grew larger and redder with each push. Once the log had been forced far enough between the lips of her butthole Cindy started manually flexing her anus open and closed to chew on it, softening the hard poop until it was able to slide out. The shit bulldozed over you and your tiny speck of a body was ground into the hard flesh. A few more flexes of her pucker and Cindy was done. The surrounding asshole moved slowly around you, it pulsated with relief. One final thick steamy fart roared from her rectum and the massive hole slammed shut.

Cindy sighed after her huge dump. The smell rose up from the bowl and she bathed her in her own stink. She wiped her gross ass three or four times and once she was sure it was all clean she pulled her stained panties over her big butt and left. The giantess went on with her life, totally oblivious to the tiny lifeform trapped in her shit-stained butthole...