- Text Size +

After the hot and heavy make out session with Kayla's puckered anus you needed a moment to breathe. You gasped for air, filling your lungs with the thick scent of Kayla's ass crack. The only air down here, next to her tight asshole, was rank and smelled like a mixture of swampy ass sweat and excrement. It was gross but you gulped it down with joy. Your breath was ragged, not just from fatigue but also from arousal. Just being face to face with her gigantic asshole made you crazy with lust. The long deep kiss with her puffy butt lips made you unbelieveably horny. Subconsciously Kayla's asshole was aroused too. It was flexing open and closed, eager to lay another hot wet kiss on you.

Strings of ass juices dangled between the active butthole and your face. The web-like ropes were stuck on your forehead and cheek, and a big thick one was attached on your chin. It felt like they were pulling you in, towards to hole. You leaned in and nuzzled your head into the wet pucker. The pink muscles chewed on you once again, welcoming you back. Kayla was too busy working to notice her asshole feverishly sucking on a tiny man's head. You pleasured the stinky orifice by licking it all over. You took a mouthful of one of her anus wrinkles and suckled on the tasty flesh. Her depths rewarded you by seeping out more butt slime from within. You coated yourself in it and rolled your head around in bliss. The warm hole was getting ready to swallow your face once more but then it bulged outward. The lips started to shut tight, forcing your slimy head out before closing completely. You were confused until you heard a gurgle from deep within. Her bowels were filling us with gas. Her anus was getting ready to fart!

This excited you a lot. You felt so lucky to be here, touchdown point of Hurricane Kayla. Not only were you going to be farted on by the hottest ass in school but it was also going to be at a phenomenal scale. The massive pink asshole rumbled as her hot gasses swirled within. Gazing up at it, you drooled. This was honestly like a dream come true. A few years ago you were lucky enough to spend a semester with your locker directly under hers. You took any opportunity you had to ogle her perfect ass. Looking back you weren't subtle about it either. One day while you were both grabbing books from you lockers one of Kayla's friends greeted her with a playful slap on the back. Kayla jumped in surprise and a loud fart came out her ass, directly at head-level with you. Kayla was incredibly embarassed, she turned around to say "Sorry!" and her face was beat red. Her friend just laughed and laughed but you were in shock for a few seconds. Then they both left and you had a small whiff of what Kayla left behind. It didn't smell that bad, you thought. That was probably where your fetish for farts had begun.

There was another time while you were having lunch with your friends and Kayla was walking by. She dropped her pen on the ground next to you and bent over to pick it up. You turned to see what she had dropped right as her huge butt was sticking out in your face. Face to face with her ass, you heard a faint hiss and felt a soft gust of warm air blow towards you. Kayla blushed and quickly grabbed her things and ran away. You smelled her silent fart as it hung in the air by you. It smelled rank and shitty but you enjoyed it, knowing it came from her. Your friends then smelled it and were too grossed out to eat anymore, angrily blaming it on you. You didn't care that much and your boner left you unable to stand for a while.

Back in reality Kayla's plump butt was almost ready to let loose. The puckered hole and all the layers of flesh surrounding it were pressing down into you. Your body was pinned by the massive shaking asshole. Above Kayla felt she had to fart. No one else was in the room with her so she non-chalantly let her ass rip. The massive anus lips peeled open and slowly spread apart. Her booty rumbled and a deep groan pushed the huge payload to her sphincter. The hot fart exploded out of her, blasting your face with a torrent of superheated gas. The anus erratically vibrated against your face. It blared the loud sound of the girls fart out her cheeks for all to hear. You were violently assaulted by thick smelly gas and the dirty anus slapping your face like a jackhammer, but you loved it. Barely struggling to keep your eyes open you saw the farthole widen and more and more steamy blasts rushed out at you. You opened you mouth wide as you could to try and swallow the massive fart with your tiny body. Your lungs were instantly filled with Kayla's gas. Your lips and cheeks puffed open, like someone was blasting a vacuum in reverse in your face. The rest of the hot gassy release sputtered out from the hole as it closed up. The anus gave short little burps and pops before the fart finally died out.

Your hair was blown back and you laid your head down in bliss. You took the tail end of her fart like a bong hit, holding it inside before finally opening your mouth and breathing normally again. The aftermath of Kayla's fart was hanging around inside her panties with you and you huffed the air greedily. Your eyes rolled back a bit as you sucked up the delicious ass gas. The delicious student body president's hot smelly fart. You grew drunk off of it, each breather filling you with euphoric pleasure. You needed more. Driving your fists onto her ripe anus, you demanded it give you more gas. Your mouth hung open and you drooled with your tongue out. You were begging, pleading for her asshole to fart on you again. You massaged the orifice, which was still searing hot from the last release. Then, there was another grumble.

Your face beamed with delight and you opened your mouth wide. Your dick was ready to explode. The wrinkly anus expanded out and became smooth. It let loose a silent hissing gust of gas upon you. The fart erupted from deep down inside her bowels and was as thick as it was musky. The gas was hotter than anything you felt before, the steamy shitty air clung to your body. It was a short, silent but deadly fart, but it was heavy and rich enough to be more than what was needed to send you over the edge. You came hard and orgasmed while breathing in as much of Kayla's fart in as possible. Finished, you rested your chin and cheek against Kayla's inner asshole, still slightly gaping.

Kayla wrinkled her nose at that last fart. Her gas was bad today, and her last release smelled pretty damn awful. At this rate her perfect butt was going to stink up the entire room.