- Text Size +

Kayla groaned and clutched her stomach. It gurgled noisily, announcing that it was digesting something fierce. Kayla must have ate something that didn't agree with her, and now she was paying the price. Her rectum moaned and sent more fetid air to her backdoor. Kayla grunted and pushed out another loud fart. This one burned her asshole as it trumpeted out of her sexy butt. "Uuuunngh, my ass..." Kayla moaned.

Down below, your face was bright red. The fart was searing hot, it felt like someone had opened an oven in front of your face. Only the oven had a giant fan inside, one that blew the air into your face at incredible speed. Beneath her soft cheeks felt like a sauna, it was muggy and hot thanks to her recent gas. The humongous anus in front of you was coated in a new layer of sweat. You lapped it up with your tongue, licking the red-hot anus. Being this close after the hot fart caused your own face to start dripping. You drank her delicious butt sweat, it tasted like her gas, and you loved it.

While you were busy downing what must have been jugs of sweat to you the anus opened up and burped out another smelly fart. Your head started to slip between the gummy lips as they parted, the pressure from her massive buttcheeks below forced your head inside. You were amazed as you could partially see the inside of her bowels. They lurched and pulsated erotically before blasting you with another series of farts. Kayla's sexy gas exploded against your face over and over, escaping through the wrinkles of her asshole. The anus wrapped around your head vibrated as each one gushed out. Her huge ass halves jiggled around the rest of your exposed body as they shot out the rank air. 

Kayla's panties fluttered a bit from her farts. She was surprised when her ass let out a loud burp, so much so that the next chain of farts easily slipped out of her. She had really done it now, the whole room smelled like her shitty gas. Taking a deep whiff through her nose she noted how much her own gas reeked. She was the only one in the room subject to the smell, until a pounding knock on the door. Kayla sat up horrified. Her asshole clenched around your neck, preventing you from sucking in more tasty gas. She grabbed the papers on her desk frantically flapped them around, trying to disperse the smell. The door was unlocked and there entered one of her teachers, Mr. Matthews.

"H-Hi! Mr. Matthews, sir!"

"Good afternoon Kayla." said the tall man "I trust you've finished those plans for the school dance."

"Yes! Here they are sir, all finished." She handed him the papers from her desk. She wanted him to take them and leave asap. Before he smelled any remainder of her farts.

"Thank you very much Kayla, you're always such a big help". Mr. Matthews said kindly.

Okay, done. Now you can leave, Kayla thought. She felt bloated and stressed. Her intestines groaned once more. Oh no. Another fart was coming and it felt huge, easily her biggest yet. Kayla would rather die before ripping a hot one out with her teacher in the room.

"Oh I nearly forgot, did you mention the changes to the school lunches at the last student council meeting?"

"Yes, Mr. Matthews." Kayla said, sweating. Her anus wrapped tight around your head. You gasped in pain and watched her rectum churn. The walls expanded ahead of you and a gigantic gas bubble approached your head. You desperately tried to smell her next fart but your neck was being choked, preventing you from sucking in any air. The hot fart swirled around your face. You felt tortured as you couldn't breathe any of it in. Fart dammit! Fart!

Kayla slowly wriggled her ass around in her chair, painfully keeping the fart in. Mr. Matthews was blabbing on about how he enjoyed the beef option for the schools lunch over the chicken one, and all Kayla could do was say "Yes, Mr. Matthews" through gritted teeth. Eventually he saw her face which was crooked with discomfort.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked.

"YES. MR. MATTHEWS." Kayla replied, sounding way more rude than she could help.

"Um, alright... I'll leave you to the rest of your paperwork." he said, backing off. He then said goodnight and left the room, closing the door behind him. Kayla held her breath and waited for what felt like an eternity for his footsteps to vanish from the hall. She quivered in her chair, anxious to fart. Finally all signs of Mr. Matthews were gone and she was clear to fire.

The vice-like anus loosened around your neck. Before you even had a chance to even breathe manually your lungs were forced full of Kayla's hot gas. The huge fart erupted from her ass instantaneously, blowing her skirt up and exposing her laced panties. Kayla's eyes rolled back a bit in relief. It felt so good to release that much gas at once. Her fart went on and on, you saw her anal walls twist and contort as it pumped out the hot gas from deep inside he body. You swallowed as much as it as you could, bathing in her steamy fart. Kayla reached both hands back to her ass, gripping her cheeks hard as she felt more and more pleasure. There's no way farting could feel this good! The storm was almost over when finally the hottest blast of gas from deep within the back of her shithole was pushed out. The slimy anus belched out the tail end of her gigantic fart and closed back around your head. Everything went dark inside Kayla again, and you passed out.

Kayla sighed with momentous relief. It was over. She was surprised to find a bit of drool escaping her mouth. That felt really... good. She looked back at her huge butt. Her skirt was flipped and her panties were all bunched up from her mid-fart groping. Had she really got that into it? She stood up and felt her panties. The back end was still warm from her gas, and the front was slightly wet. Her switch was flipped at some point during that fart. She left to go home. What did she do now?

Chapter End Notes:

End of story branch. Other part continues from what Chapter 3 left off.