- Text Size +

Kayla's last fart hung in the air and wafted around you. Still spent from your last orgasm, you lazily breathed it into your lungs. The huge butthole that you were resting your head on remained slightly open. It seemed to be just as relaxed as you are. You stroked it with your hand and it quivered back to life. The smelly maw wanted to continue with this game of anal play. Luckily so did you.

You got back up and looked at the sweltering hole. You were almost small enough to fit inside. Then you recalled how wide her tunnel became when she was blasting you with farts. It was possible to slip in, you just needed a larger entrance. Reaching both arms as deep into the hole as possible you massaged the walls of her inner anus. The anus started to close around your arms but it was merely giving them a taste. The lips of her asshole puckered out and rubbed against your chin and torso. It was like a huge mouth sucking on your arms and kissing your body. You massaged more and more of her sticky insides until the once-tight button was wide open and throbbing. Threads of anal juice stretched as the asshole yawned agape. Finally her massive ass could fit your tiny shoulders inside of it.

You went in head-first. Your waist and legs were still sticking out her ass but the rest of you was at her the mercy of her all-powerful booty. The first thing you noticed was that it was way hotter on the inside. Then after a few seconds the walls came down on you. The anus was hungrily chewing on your body. Thick butt slobber splshed against your form. You wiggled around trying to please her ass more. Luckily it worked and the hot walls continued to chomp down on you. It also got the attention of a certain person up above.

Kayla was almost done with the plans for the school dance. She felt tired from such a long day. She also felt a small tickle coming from her bum. It felt mildly pleasant. She started to grind her huge butt into her seat absentmindedly. You tiny body was compressed and squeezed by her juicy insides. The more her plump buttcheeks ground into the chair the more her hole sucked and clenched on you. Her meaty rear began bouncing up and down in place. The tingling from her ass felt good and the more she moved her hips the better it felt. The giant asshole slid up and down your body. Your waist and legs were getting shoved inside more and more with each thrust of her hips. Kayla was buttfucking herself unknowingly with your shrunken body. The drooling anus was eagerly trying to swallow you whole.

Kayla stapled together the rest of the dance plans and was finally finished. She leaned back into her chair, causing her pulsating anus to push further against you until your feet were the only thing sticking out. Everything went still except for the flesh throbbing around you. It wanted to finish the job. You kicked as hard as you could with your legs. Kayla felt an itch in her ass. No one else was in the locked room with her so she put a hand down the back of her panties and extended her index finger. She scratched at her sweaty butthole accidentally poking your legs with her giant-sized digit. The last bit of your body was swallowed inside her ass and the itching stopped. She pulled out her hand, packed up her things, and got ready to leave school.

She passed by the teachers office and dropped off the papers. Tomorrow was Friday, the big day of the dance, and now everything was ready. Kayla had a new top picked out for the day and was excited to show it off. You were tucked away deep inside her ass while she travelled home, masturbating wildly as she made her journey. Kayla got home late and went to bed almost immediately. After many more climaxes you were tired too and tried to get some shut eye inside her gurgling bowels...