- Text Size +

Kayla was exhausted after such a long day so she hit the sack early. She took off her clothes and laid them on the floor. She was excited for the big school dance tomorrow, but not enough to keep her awake for more than a few minutes. The student council president fell asleep in an undignified position. Her blankets were only half-on her slender body. Her legs were spread wide open and she was only wearing a pair of panties. Two perfect breasts heaved up and down while she slept, totally exposed to the cold air. In reaction, her two pink nipples stiffened.

Inside Kayla's firm butt you were sleeping soundly. The warm innards made for a fine bed and you were already tuckered out from such an exciting day. Since Kayla slept on her back her rear was squeezed into the mattress. The sticky walls clung to your skin as the massive rump compressed, the long tunnel surrounding you shrunk. The nasty air thinned and you too drifted to sleep, under the weight of a gigantic teenage girl.

Kayla was having an odd dream. She was at the dance and all the people there were looking at her. The dozens of students stood there staring at her with blank expressions. It made her feel nervous but also kind of cool. Being student council president, Kayla was no stranger to attention, but that was mostly in a more professional setting. Her classmates usually didn't see her cut loose and be a normal girl. This feeling gave her an ego boost. She continued to dance, her big breasts bouncing around, drawing in more stares. She shook her hips to the beat and spun around.

In reality Kayla's feeling of uneasiness was from a draft coming in her bedroom door. Her rock-hard nipples shuddered and she rolled over in her sleep. Now laying on top of her squishy chest, Kayla's soft sheets felt heavenly against her erect nipples. While she danced in her dream, she wriggled around in bed. Rubbing her big tits into the bed felt great and subconsciously Kayla managed to arouse herself. Lying on her stomach also had other effects. The newly distributed pressure pushed a big bubble of gas deep down inside. Now it was heading your way.

Your sleep was rudely awoken by a loud gurgling noise. The puffy bulge of flesh you were using as a pillow was now overhead and your face was resting in a puddle of smily ass juices. Kayla must have turned around in her sleep. The walls weren't compressed like before but rather, they seemed to be widening. An angry growl woke you up completely and it started to smell more earthy and thick. Kayla, still dreaming, was unaware that she raised her hips. Her beautiful rump wobbled and stirred as it began to fill with her digestive air.

You fell forward and landed on a tightly clenched inner ring of her bowels muscle, which was holding in all her gas. Light shone in from above as her relaxed butthole gaped slightly, already prepared to let her gas out. You could see the ring of muscle beneath you shimmering. It quivered as the bowels groaned and churned inside it. You reached out with both arms and attempted to pry it open, not knowing of the beast you were about to unleash.

The tiny tickles of your efforts were enough to open Kayla's floodgates. A torrent of gas roared out her bowels and engulfed you. You were sent flying backwards from the sheer power of her fart. Her bubble butt thurst upward as the bassy fart echoed throughout the room. It was a wet one, you heard loud squelches as bits of sticky goo sputtered out her hole. Your body was shot past her cheeks into the back of her panties. From here you could do nothing else but watch the massive anus blow more heated air at you. When the monster fart subsided you began to succumb to gravity and fall. The twin globes of Kayla's ass caught you midway. They slammed down on your small body when Kayla's hips fell back down on her bed.