- Text Size +

A warm gurgle echoed through Tracer's body announcing that she needed to pass gas. After all the wiggling she did in her seat a large bubble of air made its way down to her intestines. Tracer felt this and blushed. If she needed to fart now, it was going to be directly on the grape-sized D.Va who was still thrashing around in her ass. It would be way too embarrassing to fart on her, and above that way too mean.

Then again... D.Va seemed to like being up against her asshole. The little girls loud moans reverberated up Tracer's butt and sent pleasureful shivers her way. Maybe she would okay with it? If Tracer blasted her with her fart... would she be able to handle the smell? Tracer thought about it. Her gas could get pretty bad, even for her. And this fart that was coming felt like it was going to be a huge one.

She tried putting herself in D.Va's position and pictured how it would be. She imagined a massive anus, her anus, opening wide. Then a tornado of stench sent her flying. It wasn't a pretty sight, even if it was just in her mind. Tracer figured the best way to find out if D.Va would be okay with it was just to ask, her usual direct method for handling things.

D.Va was still engrossed in Tracer's ass, masturbating furiously. She stopped when she heard Tracer's lovely voice booming from above.

"D.Va? I kinda... need to cut one. Is that, um, is that okay with you?" Tracer asked nervously.

The small girl felt a rumble coming from within the giant ass. It was like a giant beast was growling at her, ready to attack at any moment. It was terrifying but it made D.Va that much more aroused. Being farted on while she was shoved up Tracer's ass would be like the ultimate humiliation. There would be no escape, she'd be trapped inside and forced to smell Tracer's gas. It would probably smell really bad. Everything told D.Va this was a bad idea, but her pussy dripped at the thought. Her masochistic side wanted to be farted on.

"Oh!" Tracer was surprised when she felt D.Va kicking her ass. "Does that mean you actually want it?" she asked, and felt the tiny girl continue. The tickles she felt weren't like before. They felt desperate, but not like she was panicking. More like she was excited, egging Tracer on to let her gas come loose. Her bowels made gross lurching sounds as the gas traveled to her rectum. Tracer felt bloated and ready to fire at any moment. She could feel D.Va pounding on her butthole, eager for it to open.

Tracer made a sultry face and smiled. "Here it comes..."

D.Va was face to face with her asshole, ready to take the fart head on. With big eyes she watched to cloth-covered pucker clench and pulsate as Tracer prepared. Then in an instant it released, sending all of Tracer's pent up air shooting out at once. The gas was hot and rancid, right away her crack became a humid sauna that smelled like shit. Tracer's toned cheeks kept D.Va in place forcing her to smell everything. The fart was loud and boisterous, it lasted for several seconds. Tracer's hole slowly shrank in size as the rest of her gas was pushed out.

D.Va writhed in the ass as the massive cheeks vibrated around her. The fart smelled awful but she huffed it voraciously. Tracer's rancid air attacked her insides making her feel like gagging. It was just the rush D.Va needed as she dug her fingers into her pussy. She got off to the giantess' fart, it made her feel fully dominated. D.Va mashed her boobs into Tracer's butt cheeks and pinched at her own nipples. She felt lower than low, wedged up Tracer's sporty ass and farted on like a pair of her old panties.

She bathed in Tracer's stench, letting the hot musk stick to her. The sweat on her face absorbed the gas, she licked her cheek and could taste Tracer's fart. D.Va squirmed and craned her neck, she was so close to touching the giant butthole with her face. She wanted to rub herself into it and have the steaming hole wrap around her head once more...

Tracer sat on her friend with a warm bum, feeling pleased. She was surprised at how good that fart felt. Releasing that much air at once felt satisfying, almost therapeutic, and D.Va's tickles only served to increase her pleasure. The sensation of ripping a big one out her tight butt was fun. Of course she would probably have to wait a while before she would be that bloated again.

Or would she? Tracer looked down at the device on her chest, the one that gave her abilities to manipulate time. When she used Recall she was able to return to her state from a few seconds in the past. She could recover any health and ammo lost in battle, but could she recover other things? Only one way to find out.

"Hmm, let's try that again." said Tracer, and she activated Recall.

A bright blue aura glowed from Tracer. She remained seated on the stool as time rewound, only affecting her. The bloated feeling in her bowels returned, as if the fart was sucked back inside her. She giggled as her guts inflated, it felt funny. Recall was finished just as fast as it had started, and Tracer sensed the same urgent need to fart again. She felt the hot load of gas swirling inside her, ready to let loose. The British girl brought a hand to her abdomen and pushed down on it, this time forcing the gas out while pushing with her butt muscles.

D.Va was wondering why Tracer's ass had taken on that familiar blue glow. Then it hit her, literally. A massive gust of anal wind tore out her anus, more violent than ever. D.Va was pummeled by the tremendous glutes as they reverberated in the seat. The searing gas heated the walls around her, roasting the tiny girl as she continued to masturbate. The leftover stench from earlier was doubled up, the noxious fumes engulfed her. Tracer's farts operated under the same rules her pistols did. Just like her bullets that were already fired before using Recall, her previous farts stay farted. That means any time she ripped one, the smell in her ass crack would multiply in intensity.

Tracer giggled at the rumbling sound her butt made in the stool, it was funny. She waited until it was all let out and she felt relieved before using Recall again. In an instant she was full of farts again. This time she lifted up one of her long legs and before cutting loose. She felt the little girl inside her butt touch her anus before it spewed hot gas all over her. Tracer's nose caught a whiff of her own smell, it was increasing. She activated Recall once more and spread her humongous ass into the stool. D.Va head was pressed inside her hole again through her yellow stretchy pants. The anus latched on, clenching and pulsating before it exploded with another long fart.

Tracer smiled. Using Recall to fart was addictive. Her butthole throbbed with joy, it was in no hurry to stop.

"This is so much fun! I could do this all day!" she shouted at the tiny girl in her ass.

The monstrous anus gripped D.Va tight as it farted on her. She nuzzled into the trembling wrinkles, licking the hot fabric-covered folds with her tongue. The shithole glowed blue around her, illuminating the steamy pocket as Recall worked it's magic. D.Va saw wet anal juices that had seeped into the fabric with each fart before the light went away and was replaced by a new meaty blast of flatus. D.Va gasped and swallowed the hot loads of Tracer's gas. The smell was so heavy and so thick that it was like she was drinking it.

The amount of gas coming from Tracer's butt was ridiculous. Her initial fart was big and impressive, something her body created after hours of fermenting. With the inclusion of Recall, her compounded farts reached an impossible level. No human could produce this much gas. At D.Va's size, the enormous cloud of girlish stink was something to get lost in.

She squirmed in the noxious gas. The smell was getting heavier and the methane was starting to affect her. Her mind was slipping from the hot fumes and from the waves of masochistic euphoria. D.Va had held off on her orgasm for a while, she was waiting for the perfect moment.

"Don't stop Tracer," she whispered into the anus "I want more... I NEED more!"

And Tracer gave her more. An infinite amount of more. The anus twitched and her bowels gaped. A torrent of burning gas blasted from her butthole, immersing D.Va once again in a world of stink. As the fart roared from her loud hole, the giant girl glowed blue. She Recalled back to the beginning of her fart, keeping the stream of gas going uninterrupted. Tracer's rectum lurched and groaned pumping out its steamy gas continuously. It never stopped, the sound her butt produced echoed down the hallway.

This was just what D.Va was waiting for. She moaned and screamed as her head was chewed up by the relentless asshole. The thick fart erupted into her open mouth and blasted up her nose. It felt like Tracer's gas was inside her brain, sparks of lust electrocuted her body. D.Va attacked her pussy with both hands, ripping the material of her plugsuit out of the way. She pinched her clit with one hand while the other thrust three fingers inside her hungry hole.

It was on the seventh Recall of Tracer's infinite fart that she came. Her pussy gushed and burst with a stream of female juices. D.Va's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she lost control of her body. The giant shithole blasted her in the face with more farts. Her back arched as she came, and the tiny girl pissed herself. Her pussy contracted and flexed with the same rhythm of Tracer's anus, soiling the ass crack with its spraying juices. Recall kept the fart going longer, for how long D.Va never knew. She passed out shortly after her orgasm.

----

Eventually Tracer finished and hopped off the stool. The entire room smelled like her gas, but she didn't mind. What mattered to her was how her little friend was doing. She bent down to the seat and brought her face to D.Va. The tiny girl was lying down, half conscious and twitching in a pool of her own piss.

"D.Va? Are you okay love?"

"Hah... hah... amazing!" the girl said before passing out with a smile on her face.

Chapter End Notes:

For those wondering, no new chapter here, I just forgot to upload chapter 2. Sorry!