- Text Size +

Your floor lurched as the woman gripped the dildo in a firm hand. Her other hand kept her ass cheeks pulled apart, stilling exposing her massive asshole. The sweaty ring was just an inch away from you, you could feel the stifling warmth of her arousal hit your face. The wet smacks of it clenching hungrily filled your ears, you would do anything to make it stop. The woman took aim with the dildo and prepared to put it in. You gasped in horror as she flexed her hungry anal muscles, making the pulsating asshole flower open slightly.

With a sudden drop she mashed the dildo into her anus, ramming it and your tiny body into her rubbery sphincter. The quivering orifice pushed back with delight, savoring itself on the tense feeling of being slowly opened up by the sex toy. You were jammed into the hot slippery mess of wrinkles, screaming as they clenched and squeezed around you. The huge mother bit her lip as she prodded the thick rod into her hole, her pussy flooding with lust. Right now was all about her big sexy ass, she wanted nothing more than to fill it up. Leaning the full weight of her immense backside down, you felt the anus yawn apart and swallow you into the meaty abyss. Blazing hot intestinal walls smothered your minuscule body, throbbing and wet with juices. Your cries of terror were lost as the giantess shoved the hard shaft deep into her ass.

Her loud horny moans echoed through her body. She couldn't hold back her voice any more, the feeling of the thick phallus spreading her ass walls apart was too delicious. You couldn't see a thing in the darkness, but it didn't matter anyways. Your poor body was flattened into the head of the dildo by her rampaging ass flesh, the hot smothering sticky walls cascaded into you as the giant sex toy bulldozed through them. Inch by inch you were plunged deeper into her bowels, the woman sat her ass down slowly and at a deliberate pace, enjoying every second of filling her ass. The enormous beast devoured the long object with a fervor, it's gooey lumpy walls sucked and throbbed all around you from every angle. The intense fire inside this woman was roasting you alive, you felt like you were going to get heat stroke if the horrid stench of raw shit didn't suffocate you first. A gross web of soiled mucus latched onto your skin, you were so far inside her ass now that you were touching some of the raw juices that were meant for lubricating her turds. You meant to scream out in despair, but another glob of her disgusting excrement got in your mouth first.

Your ascent into the milf's monstrous ass seemed unending. Just when you thought the she had taken the dildo in as far as it could go, you were pushed in another inch, and met with hotter and stinkier walls of flesh. Her anus gripped the base of the shaft extremely tight, trembling joyfully as it chewed on the stiff synthetic material. Still not content with leaving a meal half-finished it swallowed more of the dildo, gobbling it up with it's rubbery mouth. Soon enough it hit a bump. Buried inside her marvelous fat ass the head of the toy had reached a road block, the soft squishy corner of the giantess's bowels. 

"AAAaahn!! Ooo, that's the spot!" the giantess said, finally reaching her old favourite place to pound her ass with.

The horny mother cooed and playfully wiggled her meaty hips around in circles, loving how the dildo stirred inside her butt. She loved pushing against this spot, it was so close inside her guts to where her pussy felt the best, and it made her squeal. Multiple hot threads of gooey juices leaked from her slit, enamored by the phallus rubbing her vagina from the other side. The woman had no idea she was grinding you into the corner of her bowels, burying you in flesh and mucus. Your tiny arms did nothing to push the mighty dildo back as its head steamrolled you in the darkness. You were wedged between the lumpy crevices of her bowel walls, barely able to breathe as the soft anal meat compacted your body. Oozing wet slime pooled around you like a hot bath as if the colossal ass was drooling with hunger. Painfully the dildo rolled over you again as she stirred it around, moaning as she did so.

Just when you thought this was finally it for you, the toy retreated. You couldn't see it happen but you felt the walls relax as it slid back out her asshole. A large hollow cavity was left from where the dildo stood, slowly shrinking in space as her bowels went back to their natural state. A slippery sheen of ass juices coated the object as it exited her hole, soaked from top to bottom. The erotic giantess exhaled heavily as she lifted her wide hips, her puffy anus keeping just the tip latched inside. She made a face as her asshole throbbed ravenously, her whole backside urging her to send the toy back inside. She happily obliged, sitting her creamy cheeks back down to the floor, and letting her ass gorge on the dildo once again.

You felt her muscles tense briefly. The sticky walls bent around you, contorting horrifically as her butt grew accustomed to the size of the dildo. The immense hallway of meat in front of you, the long fleshy tube of the woman's bowels that led to her rectum, it was being wrenched apart. You had a special backstage pass as it happened, to feel the wonders of a lady's ass being stretched open as she delighted herself to the joys of anal masturbation. The clenching wall of flesh standing between you and the dildo, protecting you from it, was getting smaller by the second as the substitute cock dug through. You could feel her tremendous walls quiver faster and harder as it approached, your thoughts drowned out by the frightening sticky slurps of her ass being thrust apart. There wasn't even a moment for you to flinch once it broke through. The dildo jammed past the hot sexual clutches of her bowel meat and in the next instant it had already slammed into you, simple as that. Your pathetic body was hammered into the juicy crevice like a tall stack of papers being dropped on a desk, and in the background the luscious hottie moaned joyfully as she hit her sweet spot.

Right away the humongous peg started sliding back out. Her sticky drooling walls tried to hold on to it but it came back all the same. Again the giantess took the dildo and rammed it into her butt, carelessly crushing you under it's shape and her girth. After a few more thrusts her bowel walls had loosened and she could slide the thing in and out more ferociously. You were repeatedly battered like a ragdoll into the back of her shit hallway, making her moan and groan at every impact. Her mighty anal cavern twitched and throbbed around the object, jamming you into the hard surface as it squeezed it so. Her nethers were on fire, an absolute love oven of bodily heat and runny fluids. You were flipped and turned in every way between the thrusts, every disorienting spin punctuated by a hard slam into her ass meat followed by a happy muscle contraction. Desperately you gasped for air in the frantic fucking, getting small gaps of shit smelling fumes and huge splatterings of her juices inside your mouth. You wheezed and choked on the sticky shit fluids, the struggle to breathe made all the worse by the powerful beatings of the dildo sliding in and out of her asshole.

On the outside the woman was panting almost as hard as you, invigorated with sexual energy as she slammed her hips into the dildo. Her puckered asshole felt raw and sensitive, rejoicing from every inch of the toy that slid through it. A soft clapping sound came from her butt with each time she bounced it on the dildo, the dull sweaty slap of her butt cheeks meeting together. The mother's plump round globes were jiggling like crazy, the sight was something amazing to behold. Her thick fatty cheeks had been ignored for ages, only used as a chubby cushion for when she sat down or to collect leers from younger men when she went shopping. She hadn't bounced them together like this in such a long time, and certainly not for her husband. She absolutely loved it though, the feeling of her ass clapping and jiggling like two huge creamy slabs of blubber was incredible. It was like her big booty was finally alive again, and feasting on a huge meal of anal sex.

Her ass had so much weight shaking around on it that her cheeks actually aided in bouncing it up and down, like the girth of her fat was acting as a counterweight to her motion. She moaned loudly as she felt the toy jam itself into the tender back corner of her rectal cavity. The sensation of pounding that spot, slamming her drenched pussy from the other side, it was incredible. She loved the taste of eating the dildo over and over with her tight succulent anus, after so long she had forgot how much she truly loved anal. Her hungry bowels sucked on the shaft like a popsicle, enjoying the way it stretched out her walls.

The icing on top, the total cream on the cake of this amazing sexy experience was the tiny nub she felt at the tip of her dildo. Every time she plunged the long thing into the bending walls of her booty she felt a small little tingle tickling her sensitive walls. It was almost like the same tingle she had felt inside her anus turning her on at the pool. She didn't know what it was but she fucking loved the feeling of the nub, her huge ass shuddered with joy every time she bounced on top of it. She could have sworn the tiny burst of pleasure had a mind of its own, like it was moving and burying itself in her sweet spot. Either way she kept hitting it, trying her hardest to really cram it deep into her ass.

For you the pain was blinding, you had never experienced a beatdown this vicious. The woman's horny ass lust was battering your body blue, and smothering you with her giant gooey flesh. You had definitely broken more than a few bones at this point, the savage nightmare needed to end soon but it was only getting faster. Your giantess was too turned on to stop at this point, she was going to keep going until her ass came. Her voice moaned hoarsely outside, her massive weighty hips jabbed you into the dildo repeatedly. At this point her ass was humping wildly fast, sweat flinging off it across the floor. Her pussy already had a thick milky pool of juices under it, the engorged lips squeezing hard as her ass took all the loving. The milf's nipples were rock hard and shaking recklessly with her boobs, slapping into each other similar to her ass cheeks. A small line a drool came from her mouth as she panted, her face awash with pleasure from the toy slamming through her bowels at such a fast pace. The nub continued to feel wonderful, it was really wedged deep inside the walls of her best spot. You groaned weakly in pain as the giant phallus hammered you into her muscles, carving a small imprint of your body into the walls of her ass. You wondered if she would cum first or if you would just die.

She had been going for a while now and her butt was nearly ready. The adult giantess felt a strong wave building inside her booty, a swelling feeling of sexual pleasure ready to come bursting through her whole being. Her anus twitched like never before, eagerly squeezing itself around the dildo. It was had been far too long since she felt like this, the blissful euphoria of having an anal orgasm. Her ass felt so amazing, like she had been taken back to when she was a dozen years younger. Closing her eyes she pounded her hips as hard as she could, bashing the dildo furiously into the depths of her ass. The twinge of pleasure exploded from her bowels, spreading like electricity through her entire body. Her ass walls clamped down on the dildo, clenching it as hard as possible whilst rhythmic waves of ecstasy resonated through her thick cheeks. A warm stream of piss sprayed from her bladder as she lost control. She was finally cumming with her butt, after several long years it felt wonderful.

To your despair you were still alive when the giant woman's ass came around you, still unfortunately very conscious and awake to feel the excruciatingly painful clench of her walls caving in. They became like steel, collapsing into the dildo so tight that there was no space left to breathe. You screamed in complete suffering, only to have the pressurized collection of ass juices and slime forced into your throat. Hot pounding contractions slammed you against the dildo over and over, harder than ever, flattening your body while her bowels tingled with joy. The source of her orgasm was coming right from this very spot, the core of this giant woman's pleasure that was spreading throughout her body was being brought on by you. Your tiny nub of a body being chewed up by her anal walls was the greatest feeling her ass had ever known and she only wanted more of it.

As her ass came, throbbing and gorging on the thick dildo and nub inside, the woman started to move. She leaned back into the stiff dildo, going from a hunched over position to sitting straight up on top of it. The weight of her massive chubby body drove the toy unbelievably deeper into her ass, just another ungodly inch further as she came. The head of the synthetic rod bent at the corner of her clenching tunnel, turning backwards and facing the long winding tube that continued onward into her large intestine. In the chaos of her orgasm you couldn't understand what was happening. All you knew was you were finally being removed from the corner wall that you had been pounded into, the giant head of the dildo forcibly grinding you alongside it and jutting sideways into the next stretch of colon where it couldn't fit. The hungry shit cavern flexed and squelched at you. The dildo couldn't reach further into the humongous woman's bowels, but you could.