- Text Size +

Sarah lowered her incredible hips down into the bed and laid down, spreading her legs apart for Mark. Her ample butt cheeks opened, revealing her succulent asshole right there in front of his tiny body. As Mark stared deeply she nudged her ass backwards, urging her sweaty butt crack even closer to his face. All Mark had to do was stand, he was perfectly aligned with her anus. The pink slippery pucker was still rife with the scent of her gas, intoxicating him with every breath. He leaned in and took a deep whiff of her aroma, his dick twitching as the scent tickled his nostrils.

"Well Mark? Are you going to just stand there?" Sarah egged, teasing him.

Her anus throbbed as she spoke. It was clear that his classmate was just as horny as he was. She wanted him to do all the things he spoke about and more, all the sick gross debauchery that Mark himself loved. She really was an angel sent down from heaven, a goddess to him. Mark was happy to oblige.

He embraced her hole in a big hug, shoving his face straight in the center. His arms rubbed and fondled Sarah's puffy tender wrinkles, smearing and massaging her flesh with his hands while kneading deep between her crevices. The hot rubbery sphincter pulsated back, eager to feel more tingly rubs from him. The thick bands of skin expanded in his embrace and then constricted back together, letting the front side of his body sink into them like a warm foam mattress. Delicious juices seeped out the crevices of her folds, dribbling more lovely slime down his back.

Meanwhile at the middle of her puffy donut hole, Mark's face was engaged in a sloppy swap of saliva and slime. As Sarah's fat asshole clenched and widened to the massaging of his arms, her greasy center was making a meal out of his face. The squishy round anal wrinkles encircled the entirety of Mark's head, pulling him in and drooling hot juices in his hair. He rubbed it with his face, jamming his forehead and cheeks along the messy meat as best he could while still barely being able to breathe. Once the vulnerable anus had seemed like it was starting to relax Mark extended his tongue and went to work.

Sarah let out a sexy moan as she felt her new partner going to town on her backdoor. Electric tingles ran up her back, resonating from the tender twitching crevices of her asshole. She could feel Mark's enthusiasm for her body, the animalistic lust crawling up her asshole. His tiny tongue lapped at the oils hidden between her wrinkles, feverishly licking wherever it could find her juiciest bits of built-up sweat. He would stick his face in deep, squishing his cheeks between the rubbery bands of Sarah's sphincter, just to lick at her insides. Just when she thought he couldn't reach far enough he would extend his jaw into her sensitive flesh, and drag his heavenly tongue all the way into her moistest regions.

"Ooohh! Oh my gosh that feels so good! My asshole... you're licking all the way into my asshole Mark! Do you really love my huge butt that much?!"

The school girl cooed and gasped at the mini-sized rimjob she was receiving. Mark's tiny head billowing through her giant anus was like a vibrator and a dozen little cotton swabs teasing her hole at the same time. The massive anus couldn't stop itself from chewing all over Mark, concentrating it's meaty wrinkles around the shape of his body, just to feel him fight back. Mark loved this feeling however, the huge embrace from his goddess's asshole filled him with even more desire to pleasure her. He inhaled her stuffy air, the sweet scent of her ass encouraging him to lick deeper. As he jabbed his tongue all the way into her mess of wrinkles he felt them compress back into his head, locking their sticky skin with his lips.

The colossal shithole clenched, holding his skull tight and grabbing hold of his tongue. The pressure pulled it from his mouth, seizing his taste buds in a gooey flavorful embrace. Mark engaged whole-heartedly with the ass, french kissing it back as hard as he could. His tiny tongue danced, licking and squirming among the pulsating inner folds of Sarah's pucker. Normally this would be a frightening position to be in: Sarah's butthole had his whole head locked in place, with very little air and a firm grasp on his tongue. It was dark and smothering but the sounds of his goddess kept him going. He could hear her heavy panting just faintly in the distance, the soft erotic moans trickling from her mouth. Her heartbeat pounded through her asshole, the quickened beat of her arousal told him that she was loving the way he was kissing her ass. And best of all, the faint gurgling sound coming from within told him things were about to get much better.

"I feel one coming! It's coming out! Smell it come out of my ass!"

Sarah's gas bubbled through her bowels as her anus pulsated erratically. The hole clenched itself in anticipation, crushing Mark's entire head before letting out a giant droning fart one second later. The bassy release was blazing hot and stank to high heaven, and Mark was wedged all the way at ground zero to receive it. Sarah's meaty, juice-filled folds went from sucking on his tongue to blasting apart, slipping most of her steamy gift straight down Mark's throat. The trembling fart burned his lungs like fire and tore past his head like a buzzsaw, but he loved it. He still couldn't believe he was tasting Sarah's gas as she pushed it out her ass, it was like he was living out his greatest fantasies.


As soon as the fart began it was practically over and the massive anus closed itself back around Mark's head. The wrinkles of flesh were still twitching with lust, waiting for him to go back to teasing them, but everything was different now. Sarah's ass crack was rife with the rank stench of her fart, the air was almost dripping with the steamy perfume of her bowels. Mark breathed deeply and powerfully, eager to collect all the delicious gas into his chest before it dissipated. The flesh of Sarah's anus was a dozen times hotter now, covered with a new sheen of rank oils for him to lap up. It tasted like heaven, and he was happy to dive his mouth right back into eating it again.


The girl's puckered anus wasted no time locking him in for another passionate kiss either, pulling his face deep for a second smooch session. Sarah's moaned as she tugged Mark in with her butt muscles, loving how her gas didn't turn him away. If anything it made him more excited, as he frantically waggled his tongue through her hot rolls of slimy flesh. The taste of Sarah's backdoor was much more potent now, her sweat that caked her crevices had become more thick and syrupy in light of the giant fart. Mark collected as much as he could on his tongue before swallowing it down like it was honey. It might as well have been, despite the bitter tanginess of Sarah's nasty fart it tasted sweet as sugar to him.

"Here comes another one Mark... I can feel it building up in my ass for you. You want to smell it, right?" Sarah teased in a sexy voice.

Mark shoved his face as hard as he could into her anus, wriggling it around in eager circles. Sarah let out a giggle from his response, he was just as into this as she wanted. Her giant booty growled as it filled with bubbles of hot gas, already it sounded like this was going to be bigger than the last one. Mark could feel his dick standing at full attention now, this was easily one of the sexiest things ever. As he made out with Sarah's throbbing ass he swallowed more of her delicious anal juices. It felt like he was getting drunk off the stuff. The overwhelming taste and the potent warmth permeating through the air, it was slowly making his head spin. This constant state of arousal had him delirious, but his energy wasn't fading one bit. Sarah's farthole squeezed hard and lovingly around his tongue, caressing and swirling it through her tremendous sticky wrinkles. Her ass groaned, boasting of its incoming payload. Mark shuddered with excitement, gorging on the feast laid before him.

Sarah's fart-stained orifice gorged back, squeezing even harder around his head. The puckering pulsating maw sucked on not just his tongue but his whole face, seizing his upper body and drawing it into it's creases. The girl's crotch tensed with anticipation, feeling the tiny boy's body slide further into her anus. The huge wrinkles smothered his arms and dragged his legs off the bedspread. Lines of sticky nectar stretched from the soles of Mark's feet. The sheets where he was standing had already grown damp from Sarah's pussy juices, her throbbing vaginal mound was drooling like crazy. She was horny and quivering from anticipation, feeling the hot fart swirling inside her ass.

Her anal gateway clenched tight, holding the noxious gas in just a bit longer so that it could grow nice and big. Mark groaned with pain and pleasure as the girl's asshole smothered him. His body was becoming buried in Sarah's anal muscles, his penis pushed back flat against his abdomen as her tremendous hole expanded. The meaty bands of flesh began to bulge outwards, swelling from the immense pressure. Sarah's gas was just on the other side of her hole, boiling and ready to come out. She squeezed playfully, forcibly sinking her bulging butthole back into her ass crack. The sexy orifice became incredibly tight around Mark, she could feel every distinct shape of him crammed inside her cramped anus.

"Do you like it in there? Inside my giant anus?" Sarah teased some more. "I can feel your tiny round head, it's right in the center of my hole. I have a giant juicy fart ready for you. What would happen if I let it all out on your tiny head? Do you want to find out?"

She wiggled her massive ass on the bedspread playfully as she asked him. This was turning her on so much.

"Well?" she asked again. She wanted Mark to say he wanted it.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNGHGHHH!!" Mark shouted yes inside her butthole, his screams vibrated through her skin.

"Good enough. Here you go..."

Sarah leaned low and relaxed her anal muscles, just a little bit at first. Her rank fart hissed through her hole, creating a quiet breeze between her cheeks, but for Mark it was a humongous geyser of air being sprayed at him. Powerful, billowing gas erupted around his head, the pinhole that was clenching down on his tongue had widened enough to engulf his whole face at once. Sarah's hissing fart burned his face like fire and stormed down his throat, the potent taste of her bowels invaded his lungs without hesitation. Mark could feel his insides become ravaged by this giant teen girl's fart, her gas had forced itself upon him and he took it in willingly. He could sense the masochistic side of him thriving in this powerless situation, the huge jet of scorching anal air was streaming past his face mercilessly and he just wanted to swallow it all. Sarah's giant asshole could not be stopped at this point, her terrible stink would spray all over him and coat him in her disgusting scent and he didn't want it any other way.

Then he heard her grunt.

In an instant her asshole expanded, opening much larger than the size of Mark's entire body. It was like a bomb had gone off, a massive explosion of pressure and sound overwhelmed the boy completely and utterly. The small feeble leak of hissing gas was nothing compared to this, Sarah has purposefully pushed the rest of her juicy fart all out at once. Tremendous blazing gales of gas trumpeted through her anus, emptying the pressurized chamber that was her bowels. The sound roared into the room, loudly announcing it's arrival as if it were judgement day for Mark. His hearing was lost in the booty explosion, the booming detonation that had gone off between Sarah's butt cheeks made her heaving round masses jiggle.

"Aaahhn!!"

Sarah's voice moaned a feminine yelp through the blast, she was no longer able to hold her feelings inside. She could only picture what was happening to Mark in her head, his little body trapped in her hissing butthole before she let out everything at once. It felt so good, so insanely good to fart on him without restraint. The relief of letting out such a meaty blast of air combined with the catharsis on finally living out her kinky fantasies drove her wild. Pleasure burst through her loins, sexually charging her entire body. She tensed her mighty bowels, making sure to expel every last bit of flatulence she had on Mark in that moment. The tiny boy flailed wildly, still partially trapped in her anal folds as she let it go.

The stink was intoxicating. It was like he had been getting drunk off her body for the past several minutes and then he was suddenly plunged into an ocean of alcohol. Sarah's unhinged fart was powerful and dangerous and it was overwhelming him thoroughly. It was just as bad as the ones she had let out before when she didn't know he was there, maybe even more intense than those. Mark could barely think in all the commotion, but he didn't want to, he just wanted to feel her massive sexy ass immerse him in it's bodily functions. He truly loved this girl's juicy butt, even as it was erupting around him with a torrent of unholy smells, he didn't want to be anywhere else.

At long last the fart tapered off, the horrendous explosion finally calming down. Mark's little body was lowered back down, resting against the shivering wrinkles of Sarah's asshole. The daunting beastly maw was relaxed and still gaping open somewhat, revealing itself in front of Mark. His eyes followed the lumpy expanse of flesh that led inside, gazing at Sarah's bright red walls that led into seemingly infinite blackness. The heat and hollow of space almost made him dizzy by just standing in front of it, and yet he could feel it's presence pulling him in. His heart froze at the sense of being devour by this hole. He knew this was just Sarah, his friend, but some sort of primal panic within was creeping up the back of his neck.

The darkness from within her ass was enveloping him but then it got even darker. A huge shadow eclipsed his tiny body momentarily. He turned around to see Sarah's giant finger pointed behind him, like it was primed to push him all the way inside her ass. Just like the hole itself, her finger was shaking with all the excitement coursing through her. It froze in mid-air for a while but then retreated back away, causing Mark to sigh with relief. Sarah had gotten so swept up in her anal desires that she had almost begun to masturbate without thinking. She stopped herself though, remembering that Mark was still down there and very much a living person.

Her asshole throbbed, still yearning for more pleasure. Sarah caught her breath and then spoke.

"Hey Mark? I have a favor to ask... Can I stick you inside?"

Mark didn't know what to say.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry about the long wait between chapters, I'll try to continue this story at a better pace.