- Text Size +

Sarah walked back to class like she would on any other ordinary day. In the school halls her petite round butt caught the attention of many guys, even a few male teachers. It was hard not to sneak a peak at the young girls backside, the way her leggings hugged her perfectly shaped buns was sublime. Her ass was perky and round, the kind of delicious booty that made you want to reach your hand out and slap it. The two cheeks danced from side to side with each step, wiggling in a cute, hypnotic fashion. As much as the guys leered and yearned to touch her supple body, none of them had any idea that Mark was tucked away inside, getting the biggest handful of Sarah's ass of all.

Still stunned from her fart, Mark wasn't ready for her ass cheeks to come pummeling him from both sides. The giant walls of flesh ground together as the giantess walked, smearing his body with the oily surface of her skin. The smell of her fart had mostly drifted away, but its hot stink was still sticking to her crack. He felt as if he was being kneaded into it, like the doughy rolling buttocks were enveloping him in her stench. It tasted rank but he still enjoyed it, basking in the warmth of her humongous butt cheeks.

Mark was starting to get hooked on the smell of her gas. It was hard not to. Sarah was so hot and her ass was amazing. For a fart fetishist like him just getting to be under her anus when she belted out that big one was a massive turn-on. Just knowing it was her cute ass letting out all these gruesome smells made them smell delicious to him. The way she let loose when no one else was around, how she seemed to giggle and enjoy farting in the library, it was so sexy. He wanted more. To be smothered by her giant anus as she ripped out more huge farts. This had gone beyond the level of having a crush on her. Now he was infatuated with her ass, in love with the dirty side of this girl that no one else knew about.

The enormous wobbling ass cheeks came to a halt once Sarah made it to class. There at her desk she pulled out her chair and casually sat down. A rush of acceleration made Mark's stomach flip until it was met by the crushing impact of the seat. Sarah's huge butt cheeks squashed his body, flattening him against her tender asshole. As she got into place she wiggled her hips to get comfortable, unknowingly rubbing Mark into the chair. The sweaty confines of her ass smothered him as she sat down, and the class's lecture started like any other day.

Mark was pinned by her asshole. The anal orifice of his giant friend was directly on top of him and reeked of her farts. It was like the weight of the entire school was sitting on top of his body, Sarah's ass was so big he couldn't move a muscle. Luckily her weight wasn't crushing him directly or he'd be a goner, but he still found himself unable to budge. His head, his torso, even his arms and fingers, none of them could move an inch.

With her sweaty anus planted on his body, normally a person would feel awful in this situation but not Mark. He was on cloud nine, loving every second of it. It was difficult to breathe, sure, in fact he had to draw breath between the crevices of Sarah's anal wrinkles and ass crack. The trade-off however was that every breath he got was filled with her delicious musk. Thick earthy scents of her asshole and ripe sweaty fumes of her crack, these smells filled Mark's lungs and made him even more excited. It was like his dreams had come true, he was getting to nuzzle with Sarah's perfect anus and sniff it to his heart's content. Her sticky warmth coated him like a blanket, comforting his tiny body. He was stuck, but that didn't matter, he was having the time of his life.

Meanwhile the teacher talked to the class, droning on and on. Sarah started to get bored. She looked over at Mark's desk. Ten minutes had gone by since the end of lunch but he hadn't returned. Maybe he had gone home sick?

The reality was he was closer than she could ever have imagined, nestled deep between her buttocks. Mark took in long slow breaths, letting the incredible scent of her asshole drive him wild. He was ridiculously horny and still had a raging hard on in his pants. Oh how he wished he could whip it out right now and masturbate while Sarah was in class, but he couldn't. Her magnificent booty was squishing him so much that he couldn't move, and had to leave his boner twitching inside his pants.

A little bead of sweat trickled onto his face, dabbing him with moisture. Sticking out his tongue, Mark licked it. It tasted tangy and sour, like the concentrated version of her oily ass crack. He still hadn't got to lick her asshole directly, last time he was about to she let out a supersized fart in his face. Unable to move his body otherwise Mark wrenched his jaw open and stuck his tongue out all the way. He managed to press it into the pink surface of the girl's anus, poking at it with the tip. Hot natural oils mixed in with his spit and bathed his tongue in the taste of her asshole. From there Mark stuck his jaw out to reach further, dragging his tongue up and down her tender butthole.

Everything from the texture to her taste was amazing. Mark never thought he'd get to rim this hottie's anus, but here he was licking it like a giant lollipop. Digging his tongue between her folds of flesh he found the oozing nectar he had felt before with his fingers. He let it collect on his palette before swallowing it down like honey. Wriggling his head forward what little he could, Mark rubbed his cheeks between the puffy engorged wrinkles of flesh. Sarah's anus was a platter of delicious sweets to him, he could lick it for hours.

Feverishly he lapped at her hole with his tongue. Sweat and slime collected in his mouth, tainting him with her amazing odor. As he dived deeper and explored the various spots and crevices of her pucker, feeling like he could cum at any moment. He wished that she would lift her giant ass and let out a steamy fart right now, but Sarah wouldn't risk it in the middle of class. Her asshole remained closed, despite Mark's constant prodding at it with his tongue. Pressing his mouth against the dead center of her orifice he locked his lips with it. The giant hole stood there in the darkness, like it was waiting to see what he would do next. Greedily Mark plunged his tongue deep into the massive pit of flesh and started a steamy make out session with it. Swirling around, he licked all over the inner most sensitive areas of her anus, hoping to get some sort of response.

Sarah's giant ass remained sitting on top of his face motionless, even as he kissed and sucked her delicious hole. Gooey droplets of slime seeped from the meaty folds, filling his mouth. Mark gorged himself on her anus, swallowing and kissing it deeply in a trance. Several minutes of intense tongue action went by before he got a good reaction. The teenage girl's butthole started to twitch, loosening its tight anal muscles around his tongue. Mark stuck his face in deeper, letting the stinky pucker envelop his face. As his tongue wriggled inside Sarah's huge anal lips it seemed to hit a tender spot. In response her ass squeezed back, yanking on Mark's tongue as it clamped it between her puffy wrinkles. From there Mark went into a frenzy, determined to give his massive friend's ass the rimjob of a lifetime.

The two engaged in a heated back and forth, lapping and clenching at each others sticky mouths. Mark licked anywhere his tongue could find, exploring all the nooks and crannies of Sarah's asshole. Her butt kissed back, sloppily twitching and chewing his tongue as it squirmed between her folds. To her body he was a tiny irritant, one that it was trying to take care of by wrenching it's anal wrinkles together. By clamping down on his mouth it only locked him into a deeper embrace, and the stuffy sweltering kiss continued. The anal maw drooled all over his tongue as it clenched, bathing his taste buds in her rectal slime. Mark's dick couldn't stop throbbing, her pulsating anus was just too sexy.

Sarah started to feel a pleasant tickle coming from her chair. She didn't pay it much mind, but whatever it was it felt good. Instinctively she started to grind her ass into the seat, slowly wiggling her enormous hips on top of Mark's body. Doing this made her butt feel even better so she continued, subconsciously squeezing harder and harder with her asshole.

The intense weight of the girls backside pressed into Mark, crushing his body even more under her juicy colossal ass. That didn't stop him from making out with her anus however, in fact it kept him going stronger. Sarah's yummy hole planted itself down on his head, letting him reach into its inner pink flesh with his tongue. Hot juices met his lips as he stirred around inside, creating more warm waves of pleasure to spread through the girls ass. The giant butt throbbed back, rocking against the chair and pounding its hole into his skull. Warm twitching wrinkles hungrily wrapped around his tongue, trapping his mouth in Sarah's dirty folds. Hot juices seeped into his ears, dulling the wet sounds her asshole was making as it squeezed into him.

The heat coming from her asshole blazed against his face, melting his visage with sticky hot slime. Soon enough Sarah's tight pucker began to loosen up even more, relaxing her anal muscles. Mark could feel it pressing into his face. The twitching orifice's wrinkles were flowering open in pleasure, welcoming him into her most intimate depths. The girls hot sticky maw began to yawn open, enclosing on his whole head when suddenly it pulled back.

Threads of hot slime peeled from his face as the giant anus pulled away. Mark was sent back into a jumble of fluctuating ass cheeks, the giantess started to move again. Sarah's class had just ended and she was getting up, disappointingly right as Mark's make out session was about to hit its climax. She wasn't sure what that feeling was, but as soon as her ass had left the chair it was gone.