- Text Size +

Once Sarah packed up her books she was eager to leave class. Slowly she shuffled behind the other students towards the door, the class was always crowded and poured out at a snails pace. Before she made it out, the teacher suddenly called out to her.

Mark meanwhile was back inside the pillowy soft land of her butt cheeks. Sarah's gigantic globes wobbled terrifically with every step. She had a tight round curvature to her behind, but to someone as small as Mark it might as well have been two mountains of jello. His inch-high body rocked back and forth inside her stuffy panties, the sweet scent of her ass ever-present for him to inhale. He hugged the inner side of her butt cheek like it was a rock climbing wall, trying to get a grip on it with his tiny palms. It was so warm and plush, if her ass wasn't moving as wildly as it was he felt like could take a nap right here at this spot.

His arms sank into the doughy skin, he really wanted to squeeze and hump and bite her juicy ass, but he had to keep his animalistic urges in check. Sarah seemed to have stopped walking for a bit, but she would still move her ass around. Outside she was standing in place but she was also doing that thing girls do where they shift their hips from side to side every so often. Her huge buns would slide and grind together, squishing Mark's tiny body between them. This was nothing but a relaxing hug for him, because after another minute, Sarah started to walk again.

The teen girl had left the classroom and was going somewhere else. Mark was roughly pushed around by her bouncing booty, but after a while he was starting to get used to the motions. Sarah's giant pumping legs were predictable enough, left followed right which followed left again. It was when Mark started to feel like he got a mastery on this rhythm that he heard a sound. It wasn't an organic gurgling sound like he expected though, instead it was electronic. His phone started to ring from his pocket! It was a hassle to fish it out of his pants under the heaving weight of Sarah's ass cheeks but somehow he managed. He had to make sure he held on tight too, or else it might get knocked straight out of his hand and end up god knows where. Clearing his throat Mark answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, is this Mark? It's Sarah."

What?! What the hell was going on? Had she found out about him somehow?

"Oh h-hey Sarah!" he stammered, trying to sound natural.

She was still walking as she talked, making it that much harder for him to chat and stay upright.

"W-what's up?"

"You weren't at class today..." she said.

Mark was audibly sweating at this point. His heart pounded hard in his chest.

"...and the teacher wanted me to tell you about tonight's homework. They gave me your number so I could call you. We've got pages 42-47 in biology, okay?"

"OH!"

Mark nearly shouted his surprise. A wave of relief swept over him. She hadn't figured out he was creeping inside her panties. She was just being good ol' friendly Sarah.

"Thanks!" he said.

"So how come you're not around? Did you get sick at lunch?"

"Um, yeah! My stomach was feeling bad so I went straight home." he lied.

"Oh, that's too bad..." Sarah said, sounding legitimately concerned. "I hope you feel better soon!"

"Yeah... Thanks for calling me! I mean, I guess the teacher made you call me, but I'm still glad you did, uh..."

Sarah giggled at his awkward ramblings. His crush on her was making it hard for him to talk properly, even though he did so well at lunch.

"Hey, what's that sound in the background?" she asked.

Shit! Her walking was making too much noise. The grinding of her butt cheeks, the sticky sliding of flesh, even her mounds pulling at the fabric of her panties and leggings, it was all making a cacophony of sound. Mark needed to come up with something quick.

"That? I just had the TV on too loud. I'll get up and get the remote after, my bad, ha ha..."

"Oh, okay."

It sounded like she bought it. As bad as it was to keep lying to her, there was no way Mark wanted her to find out that he was camping in her panties. Suddenly a low growl came from above. Sarah's stomach was calling out, and Mark had to hurriedly cup his hand over the phone receiver. The growl trickled into a faint bubbling, and then petered off. It was getting close to the end of the day, so must have started to get hungry.

Suddenly Mark got an idea. Something that would make his time with Sarah's booty a little more fun. He moved his hand away from the phone speaker and spoke to her.

"Are you almost done for today?" he asked.

"Yeah, we got just one more class after this, why?"

"There's this really good take-out place at the strip mall over on Travis Street. You should check it out on your way home, their burritos are amazing."

Mark held his breath waiting for her reply.

"Oh yeah? I was thinking of having some Mexican tonight, so that sounds great! ... The bell just rang so I gotta go to my next class. Make sure you get that homework done alright? Pages 42-47, do them so the teacher doesn't bust my ass! Bye~!"

With that she hung up. Her titanic ass cheeks ramped up into a near-jogging speed as she hurried to her next class. Mark silently celebrated inside her panties, elated that his idea seemed to have worked. It would take a number of hours to come into fruition, for her to eat the burrito and for it to get into her system, but he didn't mind waiting. Enduring hours of being flattened by her butt cheeks wasn't really that bad. Since it was Sarah, the enormous weight of being crushed by her sexy booty was nothing compared to the crush he had on her. Spending this much time nestled into her salty ass crack was a blessing, and Mark intended to enjoy it. That was, until the real fun started later tonight...

The next class that went by was pretty uneventful. Mark wasn't close enough to her asshole this time to have another intoxicating make out session with it, instead he was pressed deep into the side of her skin, almost as flat as a sticker. Sarah had a lengthy walk home from school. 40 minutes was the usual time it took her to travel home, but thanks to Mark's suggestion of stopping to get something to eat, it was now 50 minutes. She didn't mind the time it took, that much walking kept herself lean and fit, but on a hot day like today she felt a bit sweaty. Mark got to revel in her bodily excretions, bathing in a musky shower of sweat droplets that ran down her back and ass crack. He drank her juices with an intense thirst, the liquid fueling both his hydration and his sex drive.

When Sarah returned home she chowed down on the burrito right away. It was still hot and plenty spicy so she really enjoyed it. Mark was absolutely right, these burritos were delicious! She made a mental note to thank him later for telling her about this place. Bit by bit the chewed up food sank down her throat and plopped into her stomach. Mark could hear her gut gurgling joyously above, finally having something to feed on. The giant tummy started to digest the burrito right away, filling its chamber with warm acids. The meal began to break down inside the giantess, bubbling and stirring in her huge belly. Some air traveled back upwards and Sarah let out a rather loud burp. Thankfully for her no one else was home.

Even down in her ass, Mark could feel the reverberations of the girls burp. Just like her farts, when Sarah was alone it seemed like she enjoyed to cut loose. That just made Mark even more excited for later, when Sarah was alone in her room and her dinner was fully digested.

The hours went by gradually. Sarah sat at her desk and finished her biology homework, while taking breaks to watch YouTube videos. Every now and then her body would gurgle indicating it was still processing her food. The noises came from lower and lower in her abdomen as time went on, slowing inching its way downwards. After she was done she decided to read her book again, the same one she was reading in the library. She rested in her bed on top of the covers, laying on her side so that she could get enough light from her bedside lamp. Her hips wiggled as she shifted into place, rocking the tiny boy inside her panties.

Mark could feel the difference in pressure now that her ass wasn't sitting straight on top of him. Her cute butt was laying sideways, with one juicy cheek on top of the other. While the tiny man could still feel the squeeze of this gorgeous ass sandwich it was a relief compared to the hard pressure of her butt sitting down. Now he was free to move if he wanted, and the one place he wanted to go was her giant stinky hole. Like a worm Mark wriggled between the soft earth of Sarah's butt cheeks, shimmying his way to the her sensitive anal center.

He ended up hitting it head-first, knocking his face into the rubbery wrinkled surface of her giant poophole. It felt even hotter than it did last time, and still caked in the delicious bodily oils that he lapped with his tongue earlier. As much as he wanted to lick the juicy outline of Sarah's anus again, she wasn't in public anymore, and making her ass tickle right now would only get her to take off her clothes and check it out. Noisy gurgles echoed from her tremendous booty. Deep inside her burrito was still bubbling through, slowly ticking like a time bomb that would eventually explode. Mark knew he had to wait patiently for Sarah's ass to become ready to fire, then he could touch and lick her sexy anus to his hearts content. Her wrinkles would be reverberating with her gas, so she shouldn't notice his tiny-sized gropes by then.

Another hour went by with Sarah doing nothing but reading her book. The anus hung in front of Mark's face, testing his patience. Just the smell of it made him raring to go. Finally a massive growl trembled through the girls backside, he could feel his surroundings shaking. The growl sounded louder than any previous gurgling noises that day, a gigantic load of gas must have just passed through her inner colon. Mark's smiled widened as he watched Sarah's pucker in the darkness. In anticipation it started to twitch...