- Text Size +

The hulking hole twitched and squeezed erratically, unsure of whether it needed to wrench itself shut or open again for more gas. Sarah's bowels were in a state of uneasiness, run ragged by the barrage of farts. More gas was on its way, as well as her past meals, making her intestines groaned as they eased them along.

"Wow I can't believe how gassy I am today!" Sarah said to herself. "That burrito's really doing a number on my ass."

This was easily the most bloated she had felt in a while. Her stomach and guts were growling, so much that it was audible to her ears. Her farts were really stinking up the room now, the wafting scent of her gas created a cloud of smelly air that was hovering around her. Sarah's nostrils widened at the stench, it really did smell like her poop. If Mark hadn't told her about that Mexican place she wouldn't be farting this much. His suggestion for a meal was what resulted in all these rank farts. Her girlish brand of stink was practically painted to the back of her leggings, she could even feel how moist her ass crack was under her panties. It was almost like this was his revenge for her secretly farting on his chair today, not that he would have known. If her silent release back then had actually been as loud as these farts... how would he react? What kind of face would he make?

Sarah sighed. Unsure if it was feeling of relief from shooting out all those farts, or the growing bubbles of pressure from her gut... something else began to stir inside her. Her lower body was all out of wack, a surge of warm energy started to spread from her hips all the way to her chest. The rising feeling grew, swelling inside her with every breath. Dirty thoughts started to fill her head. A huff of warm air expelled from her lips, she could still smell her fart fumes as she inhaled again. The foul air traveled to her lungs, gathering in her chest. Her breasts rose under her shirt, sliding their pale skin against the fabric of her top.

Sarah ran her hand down to her stomach. Her belly was smooth but bulging out slightly. She traced a finger across her abdomen, sensing the hot bubbles inside her depths. Her finger traced lower, past her waistline and over the front of her pubic mound. Softly she pressed into her leggings, feeling her womanhood squish under the fabric. Her blood began pumping faster, her nethers started to throb. Sarah dug her fingers deeper into the stretchy material, massaging her outer lips with a slow skillful touch. Even though it was in the middle of a gastronomic episode, her body wanted this, and she wasn't going to stop.

She could feel her sex begin to get wet. Slimy juices drooled down her inner walls, lining her feminine muscles with lubrication. Rubbing up and down her crotch, she used her fingers to tease her hardening nub, the clit was buried underneath her clothes and flesh but it still felt good to touch. A faint pink blush spread across her cheeks. Brushing her novel aside, Sarah's free hand reached across her bed to find her phone. Dexterously, she searched online for her favourite porn site with just that hand, finding some videos to watch. Her breath got heavier as she looked at the screen, a wet spot began to form on her panties. Moving her other hand off her pussy for a moment, she slipped it inside the waistband of her underwear, under her clothes so she could touch her bare skin directly.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned softly.

The sound her voice made was totally unlike the energetic girl from before. It was soft, quiet, and almost timid. As the teen started the stroke the outline of her vagina her fingers became damp with sticky juices. The digits dug deeper, spreading the opening to her pink flower and rubbing the entrance of her hole. The girl shuddered with arousal, moaning again as she pushed a finger inside her. She knew exactly how to please herself, what the best way was to bend her finger, and where to touch first. Her pussy clamped down on the digit, coating it in a film of hot sticky juices. Sarah cooed lustfully, prodding her hole in and out until a second finger was ready to join. Her eyes studied the video on her phone, she imagined herself in the situation she was seeing to make herself feel more horny. Hot juices started to leak down her thighs, spilling everywhere as her fingers plunged into her hole. More and more her loins would quiver, her holes contracting with lovely spasms, both front and back.

Mark didn't know what was going on at first. The hammock of cloth behind him started to shift round, rubbing his tiny body against his crush's asshole. Then as the girl went further her movements became more rough, and he could hear her heartbeat increasing. The temperature spiked as she stoked the fire between her legs, making her already warm ass crack even more humid and muggy. Sweet fragrant smells of her womanhood crept towards him, mixing in with the latent stench of her gas. Mark thought his senses were playing tricks on him, was she really getting turned on?

His answer came as Sarah's massive hand entered her panties. Right beside him her gargantuan fingers came rolling over her vagina, just inches away. He shifted himself away to the other side of her anus, as not to get poked by mistake. The giant digits gradually entered her pink cavern, letting the smell of her pussy spread into the tent of her underwear. Mark couldn't believe what he was seeing. Sarah's genitals had been hidden from him all day, tucked away where he couldn't see them, but they were beautiful. Her pink lips, her soft marshmallowy mounds, her whole pussy looked delicious, and smelled incredible. The alluring scent wafted to his nose, combining with her nasty erotic farts to create an amazing new potent fragrance. His dick rose up again, becoming hard instantly.

Multiple streams of girly juices ran down her crotch, spilling the teens wetness down her legs and ass crack. Sarah had slowly rolled over on her back, making all her juices trickle between her butt cheeks. The heavenly nectar dripped over Mark, making him even more sticky as her rounded glutes crushed him from underneath. The added body weight pressed him firmly against her shithole again, a feeling he was used to by now and greatly enjoyed. He could feel every twitch, every throbbing quiver her pussy was making through her asshole, as the sensitive anus mimicked her contractions. The giant sphincter pulsated against his face, caressing him in a clenching bear hug of arousal. As Sarah dug deeper into her pussy and massaged her favourite spot, her tender asshole twisted and flexed, kneading its grimy features into Mark's head.

A single breath next to her anus was polluted with the girls thick heavy odors. Her back hole still absolutely reeked of farts and now it was covered in both her rectal oils and vaginal juices. Mark eagerly lapped up the substances with his tongue, sliding his taste buds all over the pink pucker as he had done before. He was sticky, hot, covered in the girls slime, and could hardly breathe, but he loved it. The anal maw squeezed with heavy contractions, joyfully pulsing as he ran his tongue down its many folds. Mark's hands found their way to his dick, joining in with Sarah on her masturbation.

The two of them became one, Mark's pleasure was multiplied by hers. Any time she squeezed he would delight in it, and the more she rammed her giant fingers into her hole the more juices she would send his way. His dick was covered in her slime, making it feel all the better as he grinded it against her skin. The titanic asshole made out with his tongue like it had before, squeezing and pulling the muscle greedily between its wrinkles. Sarah's pleasure was focused on her pussy, but she didn't notice how much Mark was making her asshole feel good too. Drooling mucus covered the boy's forehead, cheeks, and lips, the runny mixture of fluids connecting into a sticky web of lust. His classmates anus was pulsating like crazy, sucking his head like it was trying to draw him inside...