- Text Size +

Sarah bravely reached into the shit-filled toilet bowl and yanked Mark out. From his perspective it was like being catapulted into the sky, only surrounded by the soft warm flesh of her fingers. Immediately she held him under the sink, blasting his tiny body with warm tap water to clean him off. A flurry of bubbly soap and powerful fingers scrubbed his body clean, melting the grime and shit from his skin while being gentle enough that he wasn't accidentally hurt.

After a few minutes of rubbing and applying more and more soap, Sarah rinsed him off. She had done a great job, but even with that much soap a faint scent of shit still stuck to Mark's body. She wrapped him in a handcloth, presumably as a large towel to dry his skin, but instead she covered him in it and clutched it tight in her hands. Peeking out the bathroom door to make sure her mother wasn't around, Sarah made a beeline to her bedroom and quickly shut the door.

Mark came out of the towel dry and naked, resting on Sarah's bed. The bright light from above was harsh on his eyes, as if the salmon coloured walls of her room were hot pink instead. The lingering smell of the girl's sweat was wafting from her bedsheets, a scent he now knew well. It was the same mattress, the one she had just been masturbating on minutes ago. In front of him towered Sarah's massive body. Mark hadn't caught a glimpse of her in full since she sat on him earlier, and that was just from behind. Her slim waist and perky bust... as well as her usual cute face, they all looked just as amazing as he thought up close! She wasn't wearing her usual smile though, right now she looked incredibly shocked to see him.

As she should, really.

"Is this even real?" she said in disbelief.

She seemed totally taken aback by finding Mark in her toilet. Her eyes were wide as saucers and her eyebrows were twitching as they tried to process what was going on. Despite what she just said Mark didn't think he could convince her that he was just a dream or an illusion. He knew he had to tell her the truth of what happened. He had to come clean and confess, both to his wrongdoings, and his feelings for her.

"Um, hi Sarah!" he started by calling out to her.

Her giant head leaned in closer so she could hear him. Having such a huge version of his crush's face staring at him so intently made Mark nervous, but he stood his ground. She spoke in fractured sentences.

"Mark... how did? What? How? You're so small! How did you get in my...?"

Mark took a deep breath.

"Sarah, I uh... after we talked at lunch I ended up stuck under your butt. I became this size and then you came back and took my chair and sorta... sat on top of me."

"Wait... you were right there when I- oh God!" she gasped, realizing Mark had been under her ass when she was silently ripping farts in the library.

"No no! It's okay!" Mark yelled out, trying to calm her down. "I don't know how else to say this but I'm kind of... into that stuff? I'm into farts, girl's farts. I have this portal device thing that lets me become smaller and I used it to make myself tiny and see if you, uh... passed gas on my chair today. I know I shouldn't have done it but I've always found you very attractive! No, more than that, I've always had a huge crush on you! You're so nice and we get along so well and you're pretty and cute and when I thought you might have done something like that right next to me my libido kind of went wild and I wanted to check the smell up close and I... yeah."

He paused for a moment to reflect. Explaining this made him feel like human garbage. In retrospect he had done something horrible without her consent, and now that he was saying it out loud it only made him feel worse. Sarah's face was still staring in disbelief, shocked but silent. Her hand was cupped over her mouth, trembling a little. It was probably the worst way he could have confessed his love to her, ever. Mark continued.

"I know this sounds crazy and terrible but... I really liked the smell. Like I REALLY liked the smell. And then you came back at sat down on the chair and I couldn't really do anything and then before I knew it your giant ass was farting all over me. It's okay though, don't feel bad! I actually really enjoyed it! I guess I'm a pretty sick pervert, but it smelled really good, and the way you giggled letting it out was really sexy-"

"You heard that?!" Sarah blurted out, sounding really embarrassed.

Her face was getting red. It must feel humiliating for her to hear all this stuff, but it was better that she knew. Mark continued to come clean about the days events, knowing she would hate him for it, but saying it anyways because he owed it to her.

He told her everything. How he slipped inside her underwear without her knowing. How he made out with her anus during class. The part where she called him and he lied about being sick. When he tricked her into eating that Mexican food so she would fart on him more. When she blasted him with farts in her bed until he came and then when she started masturbating with him still on her asshole. And of course the end where she pooped him into the toilet and shit all over him. He was totally honest, not leaving out any details of his lust and how he used her body for his own sick pleasures. Looking at her face, it got redder and redder with embarrassment, as she quietly listened to him. By the end of the long story he felt the guilt of doing it without her knowledge magically lifted off his shoulders, but only to be replaced with a bigger, heavier guilt now that she knew.

"...and that's when you picked me up out of the toilet." he finished. "Listen, I'm really REALLY sorry for doing that to you Sarah. I know I shouldn't have but I did it anyways. You're so hot and your farts really turned me on and I know that's not an excuse at all but I just couldn't help myself... I'm sorry."

He trailed off. There really wasn't anything left to say. Sarah took a deep breath, taking it all in. She then cleared her throat. This was it, she was finally going to let out all that rightful anger and chew him out and tell him to never look at her again. Mark mentally braced himself.

"So you... really like my gas that much?" she asked.

It wasn't the reaction Mark expected. Her voice sounded timid, almost.

"..Yeah. A lot." he confessed.

"It's not gross?"

"No!" he reaffirmed. "You're not gross at all! It's just my weird fetish thing, I shouldn't have even involved you!"

"Do you want me to..." she paused, "fart on you more?"

Her face was bright red, almost to the point where it hurt Mark to look at. She was being so nice, just for his sake, after all he had done to wrong her.

"NO! Well yes, it would be amazing but- No! You really don't have to! I told you, it's just my own weird fetish thing, I-"

"But-!" she stammered loudly over him. Mark shut up.

Sarah closed her eyes and took a deep breath, collecting herself. She sighed and muttered to herself.

"I can't believe this..." her lips whispered softly. "I... also have a weird fetish Mark."

Her giant hand swung in front of him, holding the screen of her phone. Bright, and as large as a billboard, it displayed a video. Mark couldn't believe it, it was giantess fart porn. A woman was ripping farts on tiny action figures, rubbing them into her anus and spouting cringey dialogue. It was the kind of fantasy porn he was used to watching but... did Sarah also get off to this stuff?

"I'm also into farting... it started when I was a kid. My own farts didn't smell that bad to me, and it felt great to just let it all out, like a big bubble was passing through my body. Pushing out big ones would feel great, and I would try to make loud sounds with my butt on purpose. I would joke around with the other boys at my age, but then they started to make fun of me for it, and after that my Mom said I wasn't being 'a proper lady'. As I got older I kept it to myself, like everyone else I would just fart in private or when I thought no one could hear. But when I'm all alone, I enjoy letting loose and making them as bubbly as possible ...I guess you know that now though.

After a while I stumbled across porn of it. I saw giantess videos and drawings of huge girls farting on tiny men. I was shocked, but it was kind of amazing, I had no idea people thought of it sexually like that. It was right as I was having to start perverted thoughts of my own and before I knew it farts turned me on. I started to fantasize about being in the girls position, a letting out huge farts on a shrunken person. That's what I was masturbating to before, I was imagining farting on a tiny guy in my ass. I thought about when you recommended me that Mexican food and how it made me so gassy, and I sort of... pictured you down there... but I didn't think it would actually happen for real!"

Mark's jaw had dropped from hearing her side of the story, it was too amazing for him to believe. Sarah's bright red face said it all though. He realized in that moment that she wasn't blushing from embarrassment as she spoke, it was from arousal. She kept going.

"Every now and then I'd joke about it at school, talk casually about farts to my guy friends to see if any of them had the same fetish. None of them did though, even you didn't have much of a reaction. I thought I was all alone with this before, I just... I just... I had no idea! I never thought you'd show up all tiny and say you were in my ass all day and that you love smelling my farts and oh god I still don't know how this could really be happening..."

Sarah's voice started to drift off into a cute whine, unable to put her shock into any more words. Never in her life did she think her secret hidden fetish would just waltz into her room like this. The two of them didn't know what else to say, both dumbfounded they stared at each other in awe. Mark and Sarah both felt embarrassed exposing themselves like this but they didn't look away from the others eyes. Mark gazed at her in amazement, she wasn't just super cute and sexy and fun to get along with. She was the perfect girl for him in every way, his one true goddess.

After an incredibly long pause the tiny man spoke.

"Wow... I never thought I'd find a girl who was actually into the same stuff I am." he said.

"Me too..." Sarah said smiling meekly, "I guess we're pretty compatible, huh?"

"Yeah..."

Compatible. Did that really mean she was accepting of him? Did she forgive him for what he did? Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by a loud gurgle. Sarah's stomach started rumbling, shaking the bed in front of him a little. His eyes widened and his dick twitched. Sarah rubbed her belly and smiled, her eyes then looked down at him coated with a whole new sheen of lust.

"Mark can I... sit on top of you?" she asked in a lower voice now dripping with sexual energy.

Mark swallowed.