- Text Size +

Tristan was jogging through the halls of his college, in a mad rush to make it to the lecture hall. Class had already begun, it was easy to see from how empty the hallways were. His grades were already bad enough, if he missed another important lesson he was basically fucked for midterms. All the time he spent going out with his buddies and picking up defenseless girls was catching up with him.

What he didn't know was who was catching up with him. Hidden behind a corner in the hallway was Emma, spying on his every move. Tristan made a breakneck turn around the east wing and dashed straight ahead. Not being mindful of his footing, the young man ran straight on top of an opening floor portal and fell inside. As soon as he slipped within, it closed back up, as if nothing had ever happened.

"WWAAAHHH-Ooof!"

For an instant he was in freefall, until he collided with a spongy new surface. He was on top of a giant hand! Looking around, his eyes followed the hand up the arm and gazed up his massive captress. She was looking straight at him with a disturbing grin.

"Remember me?" her voice boomed.

Tristan was dumbstruck.

"What did you do to me?! Who are you?!" he yelped.

Her grin turned to a scowl.

"How dare you! None of you shitheads remember me at all do you? Look closer!"

She brought her face closer to her hand. Tristan instinctively backed up, from his point of view it looked like the moon about to crash into the world. He looked at her features and racked his brain of anyone that would have it out for him. She definitely had a crazy look in her eyes. Her messy hair obscuring her face made her hard to recognize. Soon enough as he realized who she was his jawed slowly dropped.

"...Ah! Y-You!"

"Yeah that's right, you fucking asshole."

Her middle finger curled in her hand and pinned Tristan down. He fought uselessly, flailing and throwing punches with all his might against the giant digit, but he barely made a scratch. Emma laughed at his foolish determination.

"What do you want with me you bitch?! If you're going to crush me in your hand just do it already!!" he yelled.

"You idiot, I'm not going to crush you with my hands." she said, lifting her finger.

Tristan panted for breath. "You're... you're not?"

"No. That would be letting you off easy. I've got something way more cruel for you lined up."

She saw the way his face contorted from relief to sheer terror. It was so delicious it made her lick her lips. Using her free hand she pressed a button on the portal device in her pocket. A new portal opened up at Tristan's feet, causing him to fall inside yet again. Emma shuddered upon his entry and promptly closed the portal so he couldn't escape back out. She then grabbed her bag and moved on, heading for the lecture hall that Tristan was supposed to attend.

She snuck in the back and took a seat in the far-off corner. It's not like she was here to study or anything, she was here for other reasons. Tristan's friends, ie. some of her former assailants, were taking this class with him and she needed to keep an eye on them. She was serious about stalking, she needed an exact schedule of their day to day lives. Where they went, where they ate, when they were most often alone, it was all essential for kidnapping them and exacting her revenge.

Next she activated the portal device in her pocket again, completing the next step in her tortuous plan. She had to cover her mouth as she giggled to herself. Tristan was not technically absent from this lecture, but where was he?

----

When Tristan fell through the portal a second time he hit the ground with a splat. Warm muck seeped its way into his clothes and made him heavy. The walls were dripping with slime, disgusting and warm. His first breath of air told him all he needed to know. The humid environment was thick with a distinct pungent smell...

He was shrunken inside of her ass. How could she have done this to him?! He didn't deserve this kind of punishment. Sure, he was the one who instigated her getting raped by him and his friends, but it was her fault for looking so drunk and fuckable. Her round ass was begging to be rammed. If anything she tempted him!

First thing was first, he needed to get the hell out of here and make her pay. The heat was exhausting and the sludge was weighing down his clothes so he took them all off. The only thing he kept with him was his phone. It had no service inside her but he could still use it as a small flashlight in the pitch-black darkness. Fully standing his head just almost touched the sticky "ceiling" of the shit-stained hallway. He picked a direction and walked forward, hoping the way he was going was towards her asshole...

About 5 minutes passed and he was already feeling tired. The disgusting air was really getting to him, like it was clogging his lungs. Still he trudged forward, until he tripped over something large and fell in a puddle of waste. Getting back up he inspected the thing on the floor with his flashlight. It was a body! Tristan quickly ducked down and got a good look at it.

"Oh my God... Chad?"

It was his friend that had gone missing a few days ago. Now he knew why Chad never showed up at the bar that night.

"You BITCH!" he screamed, pounding the floor with his fists. The bowels quivered joyfully in response. It disgusted him to know that his pained struggles were only helping fuel the giant girl's libido. Standing up Tristan continued his march towards her backdoor, more angry than ever...

On his way he spotted a ring of light. Assuming it was his way out, he rushed towards it, until finally realizing it was not an exit like he expected. It was a whirling blue circle of energy, going around the perimeter of the bowel walls. It looked like a portal hole, but it didn't lead anywhere new. Just more dark smelly ass flesh laid ahead. Tristan couldn't figure out the strange phenomenon and stepped through it, still hoping he was heading the right way...

7 minutes passed and it felt like the sludge was increasing. Before it was coating the soles of his feet, but now it was all the way up to his ankles. It definitely made it harder to walk, that's for sure. Each step made a slorping noise of suction, as the slime tried to latch onto his legs. Then he saw something that baffled him. Chad was lying dead on the floor again. What the hell was going on? Did he make a wrong turn somewhere? That was impossible, the poop chute was only a straight line, there was nowhere TO make a wrong turn. A growing sense of dread filled his heart. His mind felt delirious from the shitty smell. He needed to keep going...

He passed the weird glowing blue ring again. Something was up. The volume of goop inside this girl's bowels was increasing more and more. Now it was all the way up to his shins. The taste of crap was smeared all inside his mouth, it made him feel sick. 10 more minutes of wading through the tunnel and he couldn't believe his eyes. It was Chad's body again. How? And was his friend Chad always so big? Tristan compared himself to the size of the corpse. He was half the height of his friend! Was he shrinking? Shining the phone flashlight around his dripping prison he saw a difference. The "ceiling" was much more spacious now, to the point where he couldn't even reach it with his arms fully extended.

Tristan screamed in agony, slamming his fist down on the cushiony floor again in a fit of despair. This girl had played him for a fool.

----

Emma smiled to herself.

"So he finally gets it, huh?" she thought to herself.

Here's what she did: She placed a small portal on the far, deep, smelly end of her bowels, and then a second slightly larger one all the way near the exit hole. Tristan would travel all the way down her hot tunnel, thinking to reach the exit, but instead would loop back around to where he started. By passing through the blue ring he'd shrink slightly every loop. The anal walls were uneven enough for him not to notice a change in the floor either.

Emma sat in the lecture, not paying attention to the professor droning on. Instead she focusing herself on the tiny feeling of footsteps coming from inside her booty. Deep within her butt she felt Tristan walking around, unsuspectingly travelling exactly where she wanted and shrinking himself in the process. With every loop his footsteps felt more insignificant, and the time it took for him to hike his way up her chocolate canal got longer. If she felt him going the wrong way she could easily switch the portals before he got there. He was completely at her mercy.

The feeling of domination coursed through her body like a drug. The front of her panties became damp. This kind of vengeful satisfaction was really something should could get used to. Just then her stomach growled.

"Sounds like it's finally time. I've been waiting all morning for this..."

Emma had given herself a double-sized helping of breakfast this morning. By now her stomach had finished breaking down her meal and was creating bubbles of gas to be sent to her colon. Soon however they hit a roadblock, the back of the portal loop Emma had set up inside her large intestine. Like a cork, it was blocking her farts from passing through, and keeping Tristan safe for the time being. She could feel her abdomen bulging as the pressure built and built. She helped ease the gas along, trying to collect as much as possible before letting the shrunken man really have it.

Once she felt ready she pressed the button on the portal device, deactivating the portals. The gas burst through her anal cavity, undoubtedly sweeping up Tristan in the torrent of stink. Before it reached he exit however, Emma pressed the button again, reactivating the portals. She couldn't go ripping a fart that big in class. No, instead it traveled down her bowels, reached the portal near her asshole, and then looped back around to the portal deeper inside at the spot where it came from. The endless stream of gas tickled her insides, making her blush a light red. Just thinking of how Tristan was faring made her pussy dribble with arousal.

----

The shrunken man heard the onslaught of flatulence coming. The dull growling sounds of his tormentresses stomach made way for a series of echoing roars as the fart bubbles passed through her body. The ground quivered the closer it got, until it reach the outside of Tristan's portal. Halted, the gas built up, producing an organic creaking noise that terrified the man. To him it sounded like a tornado swirling outside his rickety house, coming to engulf him at any second. Finally the floodgates were released and a gushing storm of pent-up air swept Tristan off his feet.

The girl's massive fart was like an explosion, a volcanic whirlwind of smell and heat. It sent Tristan's poor shrunken body flying, woefully bouncing off the fleshy walls of his captresses cavern. He screamed and screamed, getting bits of goop and excrement in his mouth that had been picked up by the winds. The once hot bowels transformed into a steaming hellhole, brought on by the girls searing thick gas. Her whole tunnel churned as the fart blasted through, undulating its disgusting muscly rings, trying to pump out the volume of gas. Tristan collided with those rippling muscles, getting himself battered as he was helplessly thrown about.

As he was blown through the portal he felt himself get smaller. He couldn't stop his momentum, and at his new size it seemed like the fart was making him fly even faster. Even with all the strength he had left there was no way to fight back and turn himself around. Hot heavy winds pressed at his back, pushing him forwards at breakneck speeds, bringing him around the bend and through the portal again. He shrunk more, becoming barely an eighth of the size he entered as.

He began to cry as he realized what was going to become of him. He was going to shrink infinitely, or until he died, whichever came first. Sobbing within the girls rushing fart he couldn't do anything but watch as the surrounding walls grew wider. Even as much as he shrunk there was so much gas that the powerful gusts were not decreasing. His tiny body was blasted through the portals over and over and over and over, until he was a mere speck, a nothing mite of dust being carried by the wind. Soon he collided with a sticky blob of anal juices, which might as well been the size of an ocean to him. Impossible to stay afloat in the heavy mass of ass goop he painfully sank to the bottom and drowned.

----

Emma felt her anal toy's tiny body bouncing off her inner walls. She could feel him tumbling his way down her bowels and then coming back around to the start, a little lighter each time. She got up from her seat in the lecture hall and left to go to the bathroom. She couldn't hold it in anymore, both the fart and her libido. The storm raging inside her butt was turning her on too much, and the thought of Tristan, gradually shrinking in her ass while engulfed in farts, made her want to scream out loud. Her horrific revenge plan had been executed perfectly and with every step she made to to the ladies rooms, Tristan's presence was getting fainter. Her butthole instinctively twitched in her panties, ready to release from feeling the sensation of rushing gas, but nothing came out.

When she got to the toilet stall, she couldn't feel him anymore. He was a goner for sure. Pulling down her panties, Emma sat herself on the toilet seat. She wiggled her bum around, spreading her cheeks apart to get ready. Clenching the portal device in her hands she braced herself before pressing the button. Right as she did, all her gas came out at once, sputtering through her anus with a loud boisterous noise. The sense of relief she felt was incredible, and she couldn't help but let a sexual moan escape her lips.

"Mmmmmm..."