- Text Size +

With a mighty push the giantess stuffed the man inside her hungry ass. It accepted him right away, excitedly slurping him up so that he could be properly tasted. The huge muscular anus began squeezing him over and over, sending wave after wave of pleasure to it's owner. Wailing in despair and pain, the man remembered her words. If he didn't start wriggling around she would kill him out of dissatisfaction. Panicking, he squirmed hard, thrashing his limbs between her puffy, sweat-filled folds. She felt it immediately, and those hot anus folds pressed inwards, threatening to break his arms and legs. With what little oxygen the man had he screamed, sending tickles through Emma's skin that were so titillating it made her want to scream as well.

"Mph! ...mh! Ahhhn..."

She covered her mouth with her hand but some of her loud moans escaped. As far as she knew no one else was in the bathroom, but if a passerby heard her from the hallway they might confuse her lustful screams for those of trouble. She needed to calm herself down, but it was no use. The wriggling man-toy lodged inside her butthole felt incredible. He was really scratching that itch! Getting into the feeling, she moved her other hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit.

The monstrous anus was squeezing him even more now, sucking on his body like a piece of hard candy. Compressed under the incredible strength of her ass, the man's body was forced to go the only place it had to go: deeper. His head and shoulders popped through the other end of her anus into a more spacious chamber, the colon. The smell hit him at once, the thick stench was unbelievably more potent than it was from the outside. It made his eyes water, and his mouth burn. How could anything smell so awful? The dank chamber groaned back at him as the anus chewed on the lower section of his body.

Emma felt the hard nub of his head pop out her anus and into her bowels. Without his head there, her quivering hole had less to squeeze on. While he definitely felt good in her ass, he felt best in her anus, right the place where it could clamp down on him. That gave Emma an idea. Grabbing the portal device, she got it running and remotely affixed two holes to either end of her anus. The portal on her "exit" side of her asshole lead back to the clenching sphincter ring that opened up into her bowels, and vice versa. It was the same idea as the endless bowels hallway she used on her last target, only localized entirely on her asshole.

From the shrunken man's perspective the open area of her foul colon was gone, and his head and shoulders were teleported back inside the girls asshole. Now where the puffy bands of flesh ended, it only lead to more bands of flesh, and beyond that the rubbery ring kept going. It looped back on itself through the portal infinite times, creating an endless hallway of anus. As far as the eye could see it went on, her pulsating folds moving in unison. It was infinite, it was hot, it was cramped, it was smelly, and it was throbbing. It was 100% anus.

The man's body wasn't small enough to fit between the two portals so his feet ended up coming out the other side and touching himself on the shoulders. Now that his cramped space was completely enclosed he had to pleasure this giantess fast, or else he was going to run out of air. Grunting through the squeezing flesh he wriggled around again, occasionally kicking himself in his own head. It didn't matter, he just needed to get this girl off soon, before he suffocated in her asshole.

Leaning back on the toilet, Emma felt the man jerk to life with renewed vigor. Ever since she activated those portals, she could only feel the tiny ass slave in her anus, as expected. The sensation of his little body slithering inside her butthole felt amazing, she never wanted it to stop. While working her clit with one hand she plunged her fingers into her vagina with the other. She felt a new gush of juices stream out of pussy and run down past her buttcheeks. Through panted breaths, she clenched her ass on the wriggling man over and over. She could feel him stop for a moment, until he would spring back to life and start struggling again, only to have her crush him with her humongous asshole once more. The temptation to squeeze with him over and over like this was too strong. No matter how hard he tried to fight back, her anus could crush him with a single flex.

With gasping breaths the man struggled to keep himself moving. Exhaustion was closing in, he didn't know how long he could keep this up, especially when his pathetic wriggling just made the giant girls butthole squeeze the daylights out of him every few seconds. Her flesh surrounded him on all sides, sticking to him in a smelly embrace as he moved his body around. It would lovingly hold him in place for a while until the squishy muscles clenched down and became as hard as stone. Every time he felt like he was going to have his skull collapse from the pressure. Then the ass muscles would retract, giving him a moment of respite before the next wave of punishment hit.

The temperate seemed to be rising too. Blood was rushing to the girls loins, causing her crotch to swell red with an erotic glow. The thumping of her heartbeat became deafening, and the pace was gradually getting faster. Between her clenches the anus was becoming more active, twitching and undulating with sexual fever. The rolling wrinkled walls sucked on his body, trying to draw him further in. He began sliding backwards, however thanks to the portals the anus couldn't swallow him anywhere but through its own throbbing walls, over and over. Normally a young girl's asshole was a thing that was meant to push things out, but this one was hungry and its unique appetite was slowly draining its "meal" of his life. The walls closed in hard on him again, and then resumed with pulling his body along. It felt like he was being consumed by an endless wet throat, one that smelled like shit.

Emma's round derriere was wiggling around on the toilet seat. She felt her anus swallowing him again and again and it was driving her wild. She licked her lips, slathering them with viscous drool. Over the past fifteen minutes her orgasm had been building, and it felt like a big one was coming. She had been purposely been holding herself back for just the right moment. Obviously she was lying about her deal of not killing the man, she just wanted to make her masturbation as pleasurable as possible. In just a few moments she was going to let her asshole go crazy on him and squeeze him with so much force that there was no way he could survive. Her heart was pounding in her chest just thinking about it. She gave her sphincter another big squeeze, flattening the tiny person in between her walls. His tiny helpless body felt amazing, another surge of pleasure to her core.

"Ahhh! So good! Oh! Here it comes! ...Here it comes!" she cried.

She grabbed her ass with both hands as she reached anal orgasm. Involuntarily her hips bucked, roughly jerking as the rest of her body convulsed. Waves of pleasure coursed through her, marked by her anus repeatedly flexing on its tiny prisoner. Emma screamed out loud, feeling her own ass kill the man as he struggled inside. Her pussy burst with juices spraying the blue door of the bathroom stall. Eyes rolling back into her head, Emma could only imagine what her little butt plug was experiencing as she felt this euphoric bliss.

The pint-sized man had no way to prepare himself for when she started cumming. The overbearing shithole had already weakened him to where he could hardly move. Suddenly, the girls anus loosened for a moment, giving him a second to relax. He thought he was actually done his job and was going to be let out, before the trembling walls came falling down on him from every angle. They squeezed harder than ever before, grinding his bones and forcing the air out his lungs. He had underestimated the power of a young girl's kegel muscles during orgasm.

Repeatedly the anus slammed down on him, crunching his poor body over and over with all its might. He tried to scream, tried to get away, but the cumming shithole tightened itself to a level he couldn't withstand. It contracted over and over with amazing speed, loosening and shrinking to a single point, all on his body. This kind of relative speed and power could bend steel and even level buildings. Instead it was being used just on him, and it was all coming from one girl's ass cumming in a bathroom stall. The asshole rumbled and gave one last destructive clench to finish off its orgasm, squeezing out its tiny occupants life once and for all.

After that Emma rode out the rest of her anal orgasm in a bit of a daze. Her ass didn't stop pulsating for some time, but as it calmed down she could hear people yelling outside. Her moans and screams were heard by those in the college hallways and they had called security. Right now they were knocking on the stall door, threatening to force it open and remove her if she didn't come out herself. Not wanting to bother with the authorities, Emma created a human sized portal to her bedroom and hopped through.

The angry sounds from the college seemingly blipped out of existence when she deactivated the portal, leaving Emma sitting on her bed in silence. More than a little shaken up, her ass grumbled. She leaned to the side and a short, post-orgasm fart fizzled out her cheeks. The smell wasn't that bad but she needed to give her butt a good cleaning out after all of today's excitement.

The people at the school eventually forced the bathroom stall open, only to find no one inside and some sticky residue left on the door.