- Text Size +

Ryan woke up with a gasp. He had the most frightening dream, that some giant hand had reached down from the sky and abducted him. Then after that he was stripped naked and held prisoner inside some sort of solid glass tube. There's no way that could have been real, he thought, but as his eyes re-adjusted reality caught back up with him. The same murky green glass from his dream blocked his view of the outside world, and darkened the large chamber. His hand felt around the floor, which was just as hard and cold as he remembered it. What was happening? Was he abducted by aliens? Otherworldly beings?

In actuality it was Emma. She kidnapped him as the next man on her revenge list. Right now he was being held in an empty green beer bottle, tilted on its side. What did she have planned for him? Time would tell.

Standing on his feet, Ryan look around. It was hard to see through the glass so he had no idea where he was. This weird hallway had no walls, the floor just curved upwards to the rounded ceiling. It reminded him of some sort of sci-fi movie. On one end of the chamber, where he was, there was a flat circular wall, a dead-end. The other end... darkness. It was scary, the idea of investigating the pitch black unknown, but he didn't really have much choice.

Cautiously Ryan inched towards the other end, one step at a time. His footing didn't feel solid, sometimes the chamber would sway. This weird sense of vertigo felt like he was being suspended, like the glass tube was being held by ropes in dead air. Mimicking a tightrope-walker, Ryan held his arms out sideways, to keep his balance when things got too rickety. As he got close to the darkness he noticed the floor begin to slope upwards, and the ceiling likewise slope downwards. In fact the whole circumference of the tube was getting smaller the further it went on, like a sort of cone shape.

He was surrounded by the darkness now, straining his eyes to make out what laid in front of him. Not only that, but the glass around him felt warmer. His first thought was that he was being led to some hellish oven, but that wouldn't make much sense. If his destination was fire, then he'd at least be able to make out some flickers of light. This heat was more matched to the darkness, like whatever was blocking his view from outside was hot and massive. The inward slope had ended, returning his tube prison to a consistent size, only now it was five times smaller. Reaching above his head Ryan's hand could touch the ceiling, which was just as warm as the floor. The further he went the more questions he had, but one question stood out most in his mind. Where was he?

Finally he reached his destination. Some... thing was standing in front of him in the darkness, blocking off his path. Ryan froze for a moment, scared to move. Whatever this giant thing was, it felt alive. Hesitantly he held out one hand, slowly approaching it. He made contact for a second before yanking his hand away. It moved! The thing definitely moved, as if it was alive. More than that, it was warm and covered in some sort of layer of grease. Ryan sniffed his slippery fingers. The grease had an earthy stink, like it was rotten. His face wincing, he pressed both hands forward, into the tube's blockage.

The living wall accepted his fumbling fingers, showing a slight amount of give to his curious prods. It was fleshy on the surface, but underneath lied a layer of thick muscles. The whole thing was very warm, almost hot to the touch. This had to be the source of the heat surrounding him. There were divots, round crevices of skin that exuded more greasy slime. Ryan tried to stick his fingers in but he couldn't get far. The muscles underneath were strong and held the creased flesh firmly shut. Even by using both arms and pulling as hard as he could he couldn't pry it open. His eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness and he could start to make out the form of whatever this thing was. It was circular, fitting the shape of the tube he was in. The crevices splayed out in a ring, like the shape of a flower, and all met at one center point. It was almost like...

"A hole..." Ryan whispered out loud.

This had to be the way out. If he could somehow open this living hole, he'd find his freedom. There was a small sliver of doubt in his mind, that he shouldn't be touching this thing if he didn't know what it was, but he ignored it. He had to do this, there wasn't any other way to escape this place. Certain of his plan, he thrust both his hands into the center of the hole. The tender meat convulsed, and the entire glass tube rocked in response. His hunch was right, the center of the hole was where it was most vulnerable. With newfound confidence he began to dig, prying and tugging at the hot slippery ring in an effort to get it open. It was hard work, the more he touched it the more it would expand and contract around his arms, but he wasn't ready to give up yet. The hole was strong, large enough to crush his limbs, but after a couple minutes he felt like it was loosening.

Right when Ryan was starting to feel like he was close to freedom, he heard a sound. It was a booming distant growl, but it steadily sounded like it was getting closer. The hole stopped its freaky undulations at once and clamped down tight. Ryan had one arm still inside when it did, and thus his hand was crushed. He shouted, his pained screams no match for the low-pitched groans coming from the other side of the hole. It was like a roaring beast, something loud and deadly rushing towards him at a frightening speed. He began to panic, yanking at his ensnared arm so he could quickly run away. It was stuck, and even if it wasn't no matter how far he ran he couldn't escape what was coming. The rumbling sound hit the other side of the hole, making it bulge outwards. Ryan yelped again, his poor hand flattened by the ballooning flesh.

Just when he thought he couldn't take it any more the hole opened, unleashing a hot blast of foul-smelling air. The streaming gust of wind was so strong that it flung his body backwards, sending him crashing down the glass tunnel he came from. When he took his next breath a noxious stink filled his head, one so putrid that he instantly recognized it. It was a fart. At that moment everything went rushing through his brain, piecing together what was actually going on. The shape of the glass chamber, the swaying motions, the heat, the darkness, the fleshy hole, the smelly grease, the organic groaning sounds, the dream of a giant girl... He finally put it together. He was shrunken inside a bottle and farted on by a giant ass!

Finally dawning on such a terrible revelation, there was nothing left that Ryan could do besides suffer. The huge fleshy hole continued to fart into the bottle, filling it with pungent gas. It smelled awful, the kind of rancid fart that would make anyones eyes water. Horribly loud noises bounced off the glass walls, making the whole chamber shudder with the vibrations of flatulence. The smell had nowhere to go, it collected inside the cramped space with Ryan, multiplying with every hot spurt that came out the giant girl's asshole. She must have been holding her gas in for a while because the terrible chain of farts just wouldn't end. Her anus contorted as it spit out blaring streams of gas, her puffy wrinkles clenched as hot gales of methane passed by. Some silent ones slipped out too, adding to the poor mans torment.

The bottle was like a wind tunnel of steamy farts. Every time the giant ass blasted one out it would whip back to the flat end of the bottle and then swing around the curved glass walls. A small whirlwind was created in the larger part of the bottle taking Ryan along for the ride. He was knocked this way and that, slamming against the hard surface with his tiny body, all the while suffocating on the atrocious smell. It didn't take long before the entire bottle was filled to the brim with her stench. The multitude of farts were so thick and so potent it was making Ryan feel ill. His lungs ached, burning from the inside from her horrendous sour fumes. Finally the girls massive ass let out one more earth-shattering toot, tossing Ryan on his back, and then stopped.

He was panting hard, desperate to find any trace of oxygen. The smell was smothering him. It was so strong and oppressive that it felt as if his body was being held down by a hot blanket. His mouth was wide open, gasping for air, and the farts took that opportunity to cling to his tongue. Her gas tasted like pure shit, no amount of saliva could ever wash it off. Even though he wasn't breathing through his nose, he could feel the smell burning his nostrils. And his tears? They wouldn't stop leaking. Even the very sweat on his bare skin was soaked in the girls disgusting stink.

The reality of his situation began to sink in. He at completely at the mercy of this giantess and after the atrocity that just occurred he was sure it wasn't going to be a good time. She was both powerful and cruel, and she didn't obviously have a shred of concern for his well being. There was no way he was getting out of this alive. That fact struck him right in the heart and he began to sob, helpless and stranded in a bottle of farts.

Emma expelled a hot breath from her mouth, a sigh of relief after pushing out all those farts. Her lips curved into a smile, just imagining her tiny prisoner having to deal with all that gas. She still had her hand reaching around her backside, holding the rim of the bottle up to her anus.