- Text Size +

Emma was having a hell of a good time. This idea of "ass torture" on tiny shrunken men had become something of an addiction to her. She used to only do it about once a week, exacting revenge on those rapists with her ass until they died, but now it had escalated to where she was doing it daily. She couldn't help herself, the feeling of ecstasy she got from snuffing out their worthless lives was incredible, her body began to crave it. If her ass didn't squeeze or swallow someone whole after a while she would start to get urges.

Her idea of locking a man inside an empty beer bottle and pumping it full of her farts... it might be her favourite one yet. With the majority of the neck of the bottle being nestled between her huge ass cheeks her tiny prisoner must have had no idea where he was. She tried to keep the bottle as still as possible while she felt him touching her asshole. His tiny hands poking around her butt were ticklish but she had to resist the urge to scratch. She couldn't give away that he was actually touching her asshole. It was like a game to her. Just knowing he was rubbing up against her backdoor, struggling to open it without any idea that it was her giant ass... it turned her on. She could feel her anus clenching of its own accord, trying to squeeze the tiny man between its folds. Her pussy was already wet, building with excitement as the tiny man unwittingly teased her hole.

Her bowels gurgled. It was time. Emma's anticipation had hit an all-time high as she felt her ass begin to fill with farts. She was so close to letting him have it, she could feel him trapped against her bulging anus. Sensing that her butt was ready to fire, Emma bit her lip and pushed. The bottle made a funny BROOT sound as her fart rang inside of it, filling it with her smell. It felt so good, so insanely satisfying to let out all her farts inside that bottle. Just knowing there was a tiny man trapped within, suffering in a swirling storm of her gas, it was the best. She drooled, fantasizing about his reaction while she blasted more farts in. Is he scared? Angry? Is my smell making him gag? The look on his face when he realized he was touching my asshole this whole time, it must have been delicious! This feels so good, I'm drowning him in my farts! She made a cute scrunched up face and pushed once more, letting hotter and hotter farts trumpet out her hole.

When all was said and done, Emma was raring to go again. Her pussy was drooling now, leaking fluids down her legs and all over her bedsheets. All alone in the comfort of her own bedroom she was free to start masturbating, and that exactly what she wanted to do. Her asshole was clenching in a fever, hungry for something to fill it. It pulsated against the hard glass rim of the bottle, egging on its owner to give it some attention.

Ryan felt the bottle begin to wobble roughly, something was happening. Still feeling weakened from the miasma of farts, he managed to lumber back up to his feet. He wiped the tears from his eyes and tried to focus his vision on the other end of the bottle, where the hole was. No longer was it blocked off by the wrinkled anus, instead he saw a mess of pink meat throbbing against his only exit. The giant girl was rubbing her pussy all over the end of the bottle, lathering it up with sexual juices. Her slippery secretions leaked into the fart-ridden chamber, shimmering in the faint light that managed to pass through her ass crack. Ryan's eyes were fixed on the erotic sight of the giant girls pussy as it rubbed against the glass. His heart was racing in fear of what was going to happen next, but then turned ice cold as the bottle returned to her puckering asshole.

The anal ring was throbbing in anticipation, kneading its folds into the sticky rim of the bottle. The giantess applied some pressure, pushing with the bottle to bend her rubbery pucker back. Astonishingly, the wrinkles of her anus began to flower open, wrapping around the rim. Eased by the lubrication of her pussy juices, the bottle began to slide inside, gradually swallowed by her hole. Ryan couldn't believe what he was seeing, the cruel giant girl was opening up her rectum right in front of him. She let out a huge moan.

"AAAAAHHHN!!"

Even through the hard walls of the glass her erotic cry could be heard. Ryan held his head in his hands as he realized she was getting off to all this. Farting in the bottle, pushing it inside her ass, he was just a toy for her to play with. He was fucked. Doomed to die as an anal prisoner of this giantess. A loud slurp interrupted his thoughts as the bottle slid out her ass... but not all they way. She pushed it back in, this time a little deeper. Ryan watched in despair as the anal flesh was spread apart by the bottle. It was dark, but just enough light passed through for him to see the depths of her ass. Her juicy bowels shimmered like her pink pussy, only dark red, and pulsing with pleasure. She slid the bottle out again and her sticky walls hugged the glass tight, not wanting to let go. Mucusy intestinal juices coated the neck of the bottle, left from her ass. She pushed the bottle back in, this time faster, and Ryan toppled over.

Steadily the horny girl fucked her ass with the bottle, ramming it up her butt with a good pace, but without going too wild. She didn't want to accidentally knock out her tiny prey. He was helpless against her lust, trapped with nothing but the view of her dripping bowels to keep him company. Her sloppy anal meat swallowed the bottleneck again and again, spreading apart so Ryan could see deep inside her chasm. It was foul and dark in there, in the distance her muscles pulsated with excitement. The greedy flesh of her insides hugged the intruding object, giving it a tight embrace as it pounded her butt. Splashes of intestinal slime licked the inner rim of the bottle. The rank stench of her bowels wasn't any better than the farts being held inside the chamber, but it kept Ryan's horrible prison steamy and warm. The poor man was becoming more panicked by the second, he could even hear how hungry her ass was from the wet smacks it made chewing on the bottle. His captress started moaning louder, slowly building in pleasure with each thrust. Ryan couldn't take it anymore. He screamed for her to stop, banging his fists on the side of the bottle.

"PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO STOP! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU SAY! PLEASE!"

Emma's anus squeezed down on the bottle hard. She groaned with a low voice, her ass felt so great. Of course she couldn't hear her terrified little mans calls for help, but just imagining him right now was enough to fuel her libido. He's probably in there screaming his lungs out, still breathing in my hot rank farts. He should count himself lucky, he gets a personal look inside my big sexy ass, the same one he used to lust over. He must be scared shitless, scared that it's going to eat him alive. Oh god just thinking about it gets me so wet. I think it's finally time for the big finale...

Lowering her head down to the bed, she arched her back and stuck her ass up in the air. The bottle tilted upwards, the angle inside became steeper by the second. She stopped using it to fuck her ass and just let gravity take effect on her little toy. Ryan screamed in disbelief, struck with terror as his footing began to slip from where he stood. Desperately he clawed at the hard glass, trying to cling on for dear life, but it was too smooth to get a grip anywhere. He began to fall downwards, plunging into the gaping ass below.

"OH GOD! NO! NOOOOOOOOoooooo..."

Emma felt his tiny body land inside hers, touching her tender anal meat. She shuddered from the sensation, his body was small, but his little limbs felt wonderful. He was struggling down there, trying to keep himself above the heaving mounds of flesh. While Ryan had a fairly soft landing on her puffy innards, he soon realized that the girls bowels were trying to swallow him deeper. The hot oozing walls undulated around his legs, slurping and sucking to try and pull him under. He frantically scrambled to escape, scratching at the squishy flesh to try and pull himself back up to the bottle. His flailing arms and kicking legs only tickled the giantess more, and her bowels gave another big gulp.

Emma's ass was going to eat him alive. Her free fingers started rubbing her pussy, lifting her pleasure even higher. She was nearly about to cum! Ryan could feel the walls around him trembling, something big was coming. Suddenly the girls ass clamped down on him, crushing him up to his chest. He didn't even have time to scream before the orgasmic spasms started. Instantly his body was swallowed, completely engulfed by her anal meat. The walls clenched rapidly on top of him, smothering his body under heaving muscles and frothy slime. All he could hear were the wet slaps of flesh around him, painfully chewing his body up like a wad of gum. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't see, he could only feel the girls powerful walls dragging him deeper and deeper inside her giant ass. The same slimy tunnel that pushed out her shits every day had gobbled him up and swallowed him whole.

Outside Emma was panting. She flopped over on her bed and let the bottle pop itself out of her anus. That orgasm had felt so amazing that a little bit of pee came out. She would have to clean it up after, right now she was still coming back down from the heights of cumming. Her ass muscles were still spasming, surely torturing her little anal snack. He wouldn't be able to survive for long, she gave a guess at maybe another 10 minutes. She got up from her bed and put on some clothes. Giggling to herself, she imagined the final moments of the man inside her butt, while she went to get some towels.