- Text Size +

Three months had gone by since Emma first received the mysterious portal device.

Tom was a fresh-faced young man walking home from campus. He had been staying at the computer lab to do some extra studying, and now it was late enough that the sun had already gone down. Since he was taking a shortcut through the woods he had his small pocket flashlight out with him to watch where he was going. As he was being careful not to trip over anything, a sudden swift breeze blew by. Pointing his flashlight up he saw the leaves rustle in the wind. He liked the colder weather, it gave him somewhat of a childish grin on his face. What he didn't notice was the ground opening up under his feet. In the darkness a giant whirling portal stretched open along the forest path, and while Tom was busy distracted by the wind he accidentally walked right into it. With a stumble he fell down the circular portal, his body in free fall for a second before landing on a soft springy surface.

The place he landed was warm and alive. He didn't have any time to see where he was before four giant fingers closed in around his body and left him in darkness. The being that was carrying him hopped through a new portal and zipped far away. The portal in the woods fizzled closed, leaving not a trace of evidence behind.

Tom's body was unceremoniously dropped on a giant bedspread. The room he was in had no lights on and everything looked way more massive than he was used to. Having fallen through the huge portal his body was shrunken to only about an inch tall. The bed extended out for miles, the walls looked so dim and far away he could hardly tell they were there. Only the outside glow from the window was there to illuminate things. There was a raunchy smell to the room, the stale odor of sweat and loneliness crept into his nose. The huge being that had captured him was a person, he could see them rustling around in the darkness, just beyond the reach of the bed.

With a massive stride the person came back, having now stripped off all their clothes. She was a girl! A short girl, but "short" didn't mean much when she was towering over him like a human skyscraper. She looked like she was old enough to be a classmate of his. Her eyes were sunken in and her hair was unkempt and messy. As she approached Tom, he caught a whiff of her naked body that hadn't been showered in several days. Something about the darkness of the room and the bizarre way she was looking at him immediately set off red flags. He wasn't sure what was happening but he felt like he was in danger.

Emma planted two giant hands on the bed as she bent down to get a good look at him. Tom was shaking in fear, the way her eyes studied his shrunken body didn't have much of a glimmer of humanity in them. Gathering his courage, the young man spoke up to his kidnapper.

"Wha- what do you want with me? I... I don't have much money, really! I was just heading home from school!" he stammered.

Emma's face twisted a bit. It was a mixture of excitement and guilt at the same time. Across the room in her desk was a list of names, the names of all the men she had been stalking. The guys she had been feeding to her giant ass for raping her... the truth was their names had all been crossed out months ago. She had got her revenge, one by one she had eliminated each one of those horrible people from the face of the Earth. Everything was already resolved, but in the process she had fallen into a deep dark place that she couldn't get out of.

"Please, I... I don't know why you brought me here!" Tom continued.

Emma crawled onto the bed with him. Her giant naked body caused the mattress the shake around, shifting the bedsheets and knocking Tom's tiny body off its feet. He worried he was going to be crushed. She was so huge compared to him, if her arm or leg just happened to land in the wrong position he'd be squashed like a bug. The mess of blankets moved around as Emma turned to face him, some objects on the bed that Tom hadn't noticed before rolled over next to him.

Tom saw at least three humongous sex toys surround his body. A vibrator, and some thick dildos that were several times larger than himself. They hadn't been cleaned in some time, some were still a bit wet from recent use. The smell was noxious, the waft of leftover juices and lubricant wasn't something meant to be sniffed from this close. This was clearly a sex den for some crazed perverted woman. Tom staggered back in disarray, looking up at the giantess. She was panting hard now, leaning over him like a hungry predator. Under her face and boobs, down beneath her shadowy underbelly and between her legs, he could see her crotch was dripping wet. Tom was still a virgin and hadn't been with a girl before, but this sight wasn't arousing to him in the slightest. He feared for his life, and what the giant woman was excited about doing to him.

"I'm sorry..." her voice panted softly as she spread open her enormous legs.

Tom looked back up at her face, it was filled with regret but also blushing red with arousal. Her eyes met his and he begged.

"Please no, don't do this... oh god no please..." he whimpered.

The appeal to her good nature didn't pull through. As Emma looked at the pure terror on the boy's face she felt a twinge of sadness but it also made her heartbeat pump even faster. Her mouth twisted into a demented smile. Her loins clenched hungrily and a fresh drool of vaginal juices fell unto the bed. Tom turned to run from the panting horny giantess but he didn't make it far. Emma's huge arm grabbed him and pulled him close to her. Tom screamed as her hands tore his clothes off, ripping them apart like bits of paper. When she was done he was totally naked, carrying nothing but the tiny pocket flashlight in his hand. Next he was brought down between the giant girl's legs. The musty scent of her lower body terrified him. Emma lifted her backside up, shifting her weight to her knees. She held the boy in front of her soaking lips and twitching butthole.


"I need this..." she said to him.

After using her giant ass to take revenge on those rapists her body had gradually become addicted to the feeling. The pleasure of masturbating while also snuffing out another person's life was the purest form of ecstasy for her. A few days after killing the last man on her revenge list she started getting urges again. Her ass felt on fire, craving to feed on tiny squirming humans. Emma tried masturbating with her whole collection of toys, but she just couldn't satisfy herself. She could only put off her ass's desire for live food for so long. Eventually she broke, and captured another person to use as her private butt plug. The release she felt was amazing, she came over and over that night, going crazy on her clit while her famished bowels squeezed around their new prey. The person was innocent, crying and screaming for her to stop, but she didn't care. All she needed was to feel her ass swallowing them deep inside her bowels as they writhed against her tender undulating muscles.

This little person yelling in front of her ass right now couldn't understand. No one could. The awful fiery cravings. The nights of loneliness and dissatisfaction. Emma's parents barely talked to her anymore and she had no friends left to confide with. The feeling of cumming as she suffocated someone inside her bowels, that gave her the joy and comfort in life that she needed. It was like a drug to her. She started to look at people passing by her window, wondering which one would feel the best wriggling inside her ass. Her anus throbbed, starving for a human meal, and with this special portal gun Emma could resupply herself with new toys whenever she liked.

Tom's shouting was silenced as Emma thrust him against her cooch. She mashed his little squirming body against her sopping wet pussy, smearing hot oozing juices all over him. Tom coughed and spat as the giantess rolled his body around. Her vagina was pulsating with arousal, red hot blood pumping through her engorged lips. As Emma lubed him up she raised her hips higher and higher off the bed. Her shoulders lowered into the mattress until she was bent all the way down, her round hungry ass pointed up and readied for insertion.

The shrunken freshman thought she was going to shove him all the way into her giant pink slit but was surprised when she pulled him away. He almost breathed a sigh of relief but then Emma's hands adjusted, bringing him face to face with her asshole. The beastly pucker was throbbing hungrily at him, its thick wrinkles moving in and out like they were coaxing him inside. Tom screamed in terror, fighting by all means to get out of Emma's hand, but she held onto him firm. Just the heat coming off of her giant rosebud felt like it could burn his face, and the smell of her sphincter was atrocious. Days of sweat and female cum had been soaked into her crevices, the rank aroma of gas and excrement was stained into every quivering fold. Tom could hear the giantess moaning beyond her titanic wall of an ass, panting anxiously at what she was about to do to him. The anus clenched as if to say it wanted to gobble him up.

Despite the tiny person desperately flailing between her fingers, Emma pushed him towards her anus head-first. His shrill screams became muffled as his face was smothered in rubbery hot skin, the plump bands of her flesh wrapped tight around his skull. Tom's panic quickly doubled as the enormous anus eagerly took him in, with big ravenous contractions it hugged around his shoulders. Inside was stifling and rancid, the deep encrusted gunk that had been hidden between this girls anal wrinkles were now smearing hard into his face. Emma gasped and moaned as she stuck the little boy into her butthole. After waiting so long to feed her ass with another living toy, his tiny squirms felt delicious. A gleeful smile spread across her lips as she clenched down on his body. The way she could so easily suppress his struggles with her ass was amazing.

Horrifying wet smacks filled Tom's personal hell as the gargantuan anus chewed on him. His body all the way down to his hips now was being smothered inside the giant girl's anus. Sticky female fluids and smells stuck to his body like paste, he shouted for her to stop only for her trembling muscles to painfully close in on him again and again. His wriggling movements and tiny vocal vibrations just made the giantess more horny, her pussy gushed with hot juices that trickled down her thighs. Emma's ass swayed as it devoured its tasty meal, her puckering anus squeezed rhythmically as it swallowed. With no more need for her hands to hold onto the boy she started to rub her clitoris, rolling her fingers around the swelling sexual organ for even more erotic stimulation.

All the guilt of shoving a completely innocent person inside her ass had melted away. The moment Emma felt her huge wrinkly hole squeeze around the boy's squirming body she had gone off into a state of bliss. All that mattered now was her pleasure, using this person to make her cum as hard as possible until he died. Her asshole contracted greedily around his frame, kneading its powerful muscles all over him to extract as much enjoyment as it could. The giantess no longer cared about his well being. His pain, his anguish, his fear, these were all now just things to help her get off. She moaned joyfully as she felt his head pop through the other side of her sphincter, he was starting to enter her bowels.

The air within the colossal ass cavern wasn't something Tom could ever have prepared himself for. One breath and his whole body convulsed, the rancid odor of the girl's bowels cut through him like a knife. The rank stench of her anus from the outside, that was just a preview of the horrible miasma waiting within, and now his chest was being pulled inside this fiery humid meat cave. The walls around him were more spacious, he was no longer being smothered by painful hard asshole flesh, but he also didn't feel safe either. Sounds of giant organs churning and distant innards gurgling made him feel threatened, reminding him that he was at the total mercy of this demented girls bowels.

Emma's nearby vaginal muscles clenched as she masturbated, causing Tom's chamber to shudder joyfully. He started to slide further inside her guts, his tiny hips exited the backside of her hole. Since the girl's ass was pointed upwards Tom's body was being hung upside-down, pinched in place by her humongous anus squeezing around his legs. Blood was rushing to his head, he was feeling dizzy and almost lost his grip on the flashlight in his hand. That's right, he almost forgot he still had his pocket flashlight with him, from when he was out walking in the forest. In the midst of all this horror his hand was clenched tight in a ball, white-knuckled around the tiny torch. Fumbling in the darkness Tom found the switch to turn it on, and in that moment, he realized he was truly fucked.

His flashlight illuminated the bowels a bright red, the girl's flesh pulsating with activity. Her walls drooled with slimy fluids, viscous dirty mucus that covered every lump and crevice of her anal meat. As Tom pointed the light down into the great beyond he felt his heart freeze inside his chest. He saw everything. Emma's massive tunnel leading deep into her ass, her wide gaping hallway spread open and waiting to swallow him whole. Her salivating muscles undulated downwards, the giant hungry throat was begging to be fed. Tom's tiny body was being suspended above this gigantic girl's anal gullet like a tantalizing meal, the only thing keeping him from falling down into this hot starving pit was her asshole itself. Emma's puckered hole was wrapped tight around his legs, it was the last thing stopping him from plunging deep inside her ass, never to return.

The girl knew this and kept her hole clenched shut. She could feel Tom's little legs locked between her anus folds, the rest of him dangling above her awaiting bowels. She rubbed her pussy fiercely as she pictured how scared he was. As he swung back and forth, desperate to find a way to save himself, Emma moaned with ecstasy. His tiny hands scratched the sides of her walls, making her tingle with pleasure. Her ass had complete control over his survival now. As soon as she let her asshole widen, it was over for him. She didn't realize he had a flashlight lighting up her bowels, making the whole predicament even more frightening. While the giantess masturbated her anal walls contorted with pleasure. Tom grimaced as they twisted and throbbed below, eagerly waiting for him to fall inside.

Just then a big groan croaked through Emma's inner colon. From the depths below hot bubbles of air rushed forth, noxious thick gases that had been produced by her intestines. Tom wretched as the smell rose up to his position, the horrible wet stink burned and clogged his lungs. The giantess's rear gurgled nosily as the bubbles of flatus reached her exit, but her anal muscles clamped down extra hard. Tom screamed in pain, getting more awful air in his throat. His legs felt like they were about to snap. He knew that his captress was purposely holding her gas in, purposely dangling him in place above her bowels. If she let out this fart now, he'd drop, and then it'd be over for him. More loud groans came from below, signaling another flurry of gas bubbles that came billowing towards his position.

Emma was panting wildly as she felt her ass inflate with gas. This was just what she wanted, to play with her prey until the very last second when she was ready to cum. She felt her orgasm growing, as the pressure swelled inside her rectum her heart was pounding harder and harder. Tom flailed inside with agony, the slight weight of his body swinging around tugged on the back of her anus. Emma's butt rumbled with bubbly noises, a few muffled burps could be heard outside as more rank fumes passed through her colon. She could let her gas go at any moment, fart freely and swallow the boy up, but she wanted to maximize his torment. Her pussy hole trembled with juices flowing from its maw, absolutely soaking her bedsheets.

The tiny student screamed in terror as his awful ass prison groaned around him. Emma's thick pulsating walls expanded horrifically from the growing pressure of her fart. Her red lumpy meat became smooth and flat, he could see the veins of blood pumping through them. The pressure was unbelievable, it hurt his tiny head so much, and the stench was the worst thing he had ever smelled. Grueling fumes of concentrated shit stink burned at his airways, searing them raw with the girl's powerful stench. Her asshole hardened like a vice around his shins, the pain becoming so white hot that it went numb. Tom gazed into the huge abyss, the giant anal throat was still prepared to eat him alive. He screamed for help, begging her to stop before he was swallowed by her ass.

"PLEASE! DON'T FART! SAVE ME! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T DO IT! DON'T FART!" he yelled.

If by some miracle Emma could have heard him, it would just make her even more wet. There was no way she was going to stop at this point, no way she'd lower her ass or rescue him with some fingers. No, he was her ass snack tonight, a tasty morsel to satiate her burning anal thirst.


A sudden force shook the girl's rectum as an extra large bubble of gas came plowing through. The added pressure filled her ass to its fullest capacity, where she couldn't take it anymore. No longer able to hold it in, Emma farted loudly, her big butthole burst open spewing shit fumes everywhere. The calm payload of gas sitting inside her turned into a whirlwind of unbelievable proportions, twisting and spiraling as it sought leeway out her now-opened anus. Tom cried out in despair as his lifeline let go of his legs. The blowback of gas was not enough to keep him from plunging straight down Emma's poop chute. As her asshole trumpeted with a deafening fart his screams went unnoticed, until they were finally silenced down below.

Tom fell for what felt like several seconds, an instant in real time, but for him the most horrifying experience of his life. He lost his flashlight as he went, the last thing he saw was the girl's hungry bowel walls, shining with sticky mucus and gaping wide to swallow him whole. He fell face-first into a hot bath of tender meat, there was an audible gulp as his body was instantly surrounded in smothering flesh. Emma's voice moaned loudly, practically screaming, and in that moment her muscles all caved in around him.

"YES!! AAAAHHHHHHNNNNNN!!!"

The horny girl jammed her fingers deep into her pussy as she came with her ass. Her fart sputtered off and her asshole clenched down tight, squeezing hard on the little man trapped inside. Deep inside her colon, down further than her fingers could ever reach, Tom was accosted by hot slamming flesh, pounding him again and again as waves of pleasure coursed through Emma's body. It hurt him more than anything, his shrunken form was being compressed savagely on all sides. Like some sort of giant organic trash-compactor her walls closed in on him, her heavy muscles gleefully crushing his body. There was no room left to breathe, as Tom attempted to yell out in pain hot anal fluids were forced down his throat. Disgusting slimy flesh engulfed his face, while his kidnapper's butt wiggled around outside in ecstasy.

This was the sense of pure bliss Emma had been waiting for, the intoxicating feeling of smothering someone helpless with her giant cumming walls. Her ass was consuming him, feasting away at his suffering while he choked on frothy anal fluids. He was crying as Emma rubbed her fingers into her g-spot, he heard her voice moaning delightfully as she came. Her butt sucked him further down into her intestines, wrapping around him feverishly until he had no more strength to move. Tom only had a few minutes left of this torture before he ran out of air and eventually died, his body later wound up lodged into the side of Emma's waste

Emma's legs gave out as her orgasm trailed off, and she slumped over sideways to her bed. That felt amazing, even better than the last couple people she anally vored. Torturing this little guy with her gas and anus until the very last second was exhilarating, just thinking about how scared he was made he want to do it all over again. Her clit throbbed, begging to be touched, and so Emma started to rub and finger herself again. That orgasm was the first of many that night, the thoughts of her anal meal still inside her butt kept her cumming again and again.