- Text Size +

"This isn't normally how we do things, but I'm going to have you go through each of our shelves and tell me how many of each item we have. Then I'll mark down that number and can also fill you in on what each one is. By the end of it you'll know exactly what products to sell and we'll have inventory managed. Two birds, one stone right?"

Jet looked at the daunting shelves, packed with various magical trinkets. This was going to take hours, at least one for each self. She only had herself to blame, her mistake got her in this mess to begin with.

"R-right." she said back to Beatrice, with a total lack of enthusiasm.



The first item she picked up was on the top shelf. It was a long vial, almost like a test tube shape, filled with blue liquid.

"Um... one blue vial?" she counted to Beatrice.

She ticked a single line on her clipboard. "That's vulnerability juice, a sort of potion we sell to hunters. It makes an animal's senses go into overdrive. They get so confused that catching them is easy, and it makes their meat extra delicious."

"Okay. One, uh... sparking necklace?" Jet said, holding up a pink jeweled necklace. It looked like it cost a lot of money so she was gentle with it.

"Oh! That one's really popular with couples. It's a necklace of paralysis, when you wear it your body is rendered almost entirely immobile. It's really exciting, especially in the bedroom." she whispered that last part with a smirk. Jet blushed bright pink, having been inexperienced with that sort of stuff.

"Hee hee hee, no need to get all embarrassed!" Beatrice laughed, sounding more like an old witch when she cackled.

Jet frowned and went to the next item, there were several small glass flasks filled with sparking orange glitter. She picked one up, surprised to find a label on it.

"...Farting Powder?" she read out loud.

Beatrice's ears perked up. She turned to Jet who was already opening the flask, curious to see what it did. Beatrice ran to stop her.

"JET DON'T!"

"Huh?!" Jet said confused, removing the lid off the glass.

She spun around too fast and her foot slipped on a piece of paper. Her balance lost, she fell down, accidentally letting go of the glass of farting powder mid-air. Beatrice dove to catch it before its contents spilled everywhere, and crashed right into Jet.

"Oof!"

A great weight was pressing on top of Jet's head. Her nose felt like it was being crushed by something big and warm. Confused and out of sorts, she opened her eyes, but could only see shadows and the faint colour green. If she looked up as much as possible, in the far edge of her vision, she could see more green. It was Beatrice's back, clothed in her tight green dress that stretched from her top... all the way down to her plump bottom. She had collided with Jet hard, and from total bad luck, ended up sitting right on her head.

"Mmm? Mmmmnn! MMMHMMN!!" Jet tried to yell at her to get off.

Her big butt was ridiculously heavy and all its weight was focused entirely on Jet's head. Not only that but Jet managed to somehow land in a way that wedged her nose and mouth right between Beatrice's round cheeks. She wriggled on the floor to get free, but only ended up sinking her face deeper into the woman's crack. There was a dampness on her skin, through the cloth of Beatrice's dress seeped some of her wet ass sweat. It was to be expected, they were in the desert after all, and in the blaring heat her butt had worked up quite a sweat. Salty droplets passed through the fabric and ran down Jet's face. Meaty cheeks surrounded her on either side, coated in the wet smelly moisture. Deep within Beatrice's ass was a body heated furnace, with little beads of sweat collecting at the bottom of her crack. This woman was incredibly sweaty, Jet thought, and yet somehow she hid very well.

Jet could hardly breathe under Beatrice's booty, the juicy butt cheeks were flattening her nose and covering her mouth. Nevertheless, her lungs craved fresh air, and if she didn't have some soon she'd pass out. Sharply, she inhaled, drawing in what little humid air her nose could find inside Beatrice's stuffy crevice. It was rank, the wet foul odor smelled exactly how one would expect: like sweaty ass. Due to the lack of water in the desert the grown woman often had to skip showers, and sadly today was one of those days. Droplets of sweat slid down her sexy back, naturally dripping between her glutes. Her runny ass crack steam-cooked Jet's face, and forced her to smell the tangy scent of her sweat.

"-The powder!"

Finally Beatrice returned to her senses, shouting her last thoughts out loud. She jerked her body a little as she came out of shock, rubbing her fat ass on top of Jet. The poor girl sank deeper between her buttcheeks, her face was pushing Beatrice's dress all the way up her sweaty crack now. Jet whined in dismay, she could feel the wet outline of the woman's butthole pressing against her nose. It twitched in response from her touch.

"Ah~! Jet! Where are you- Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to sit on your face, it was an accident! But at least I managed to catch the farting powder, see?"

It was true, even through diving in mid-air and being stunned for a whole minute Beatrice's hands managed to hold on to the flask of orange powder. When she came back to her senses, sitting on Jet's head, the tiny glass was still being clutched in her grip, with the top opened up. Miraculously, not a single fleck of powder had been spilled.

"Phew, thank goodness I managed to catch it in time. You do not want to know what happens when you inhale this stuff. Anyway now I just need to put the cap back on and... ah."

"?"

"Ah... Ah...! AHH...!"

"Mmmfh mrmng?!" panicked Jet, trying to ask 'what's wrong' while muffled under her butt cheeks.

"AHH...! AAHHH...!! AHHCHOOOOOOoo!!" Beatrice howled, sneezing hard.

Her big sneeze blew into the powder, poofing it into a cloud of mist. The orange glittery flakes went everywhere, dancing around Beatrice's head. Recovering from her sneeze she took a deep breath, and inhaled all the airborne powder in a single go. It had an immediate effect on her body, her insides started to churn and growl. She held her hands over her mouth, realizing what she had just done.

There was no time to get off of Jet's head, it was already too late. The young thief heard Beatrice's big ass grumble, organic belching noises traveled through her intestines. Her asshole puckered on top of Jet's nose, trying to hold back what was coming, but it was impossible. Beatrice moaned and let out a huge rumbling fart, vibrating her sweaty ass cheeks on top of Jet's head. Her anus opened wide blasting a hot stream of anal steam directly up the girl's nose. The fart smelled vile, the tangy wet scent of ass sweat mixed together with the rancid hot smell of poop, forming a cacophony of stink. Jet choked and coughed, forced to smell the horrid stench as the older woman's dress-clad ass cheeks rumbled around her head. Her whole booty shook uncontrollably, unable to stop the effects of the farting powder from making her release her loud flatus.

Apparently the amount of powder she inhaled accounted for a few more farts than just the one. Her anus flexed for a moment, halting the explosion of gas before opening once again. Slowly the asshole exhaled her farts, accosting Jet's nostrils with silent potent gas. Jets eyes watered, her tears fell down her small cheeks and mixed with the sweat of Beatrice's much bigger cheeks. The silent farts were insanely stifling and smelled much stronger than the blowing winds before. It's like Beatrice's farts were the desert itself, viscous and searing with the smell of death. Jet's hands smacked Beatrice's flabby butt, begging the girl to get off of her. Beatrice could only groan and take short breaths, the magic of the farting powder concentrated her entire body on the one task.

The sweaty anus puffed out more farts, sultry heated breaths of gas passed through the green dress and clung to the butt sweat on Jet's face. She could feel the asshole's hot rim on her nose and knew that Beatrice didn't wear any panties. In the western heat she couldn't blame her for trying to stay cool, but from the damp swamp of sweat found in her ass it clearly wasn't working. Regaining some motor control Beatrice fell forward, lifting her butt off Jet's head and crashing her own face down on the floor. Her plump posterior was pointed upwards and released a final smelly ham blast, blowing a stack of spell papers off a nearby shelf. The two girls took a few minutes to recover on the floor, both in bewilderment from the strange and unlucky accident that had befallen them.

---

"Again, I'm really sorry about farting on your face like that. I couldn't get off after the powder had taken effect, I swear!" Beatrice apologized. "Either way, that's why you don't go opening random bottles in the shop, understand?"

"Yeah... sorry I opened it without thinking."Jet nodded.

The aftermath of Beatrice's windy butt blasts still hung in the air of the shop. Jet felt like she needed a nice bath after what happened, but knew she wasn't going to be able to have one anytime soon. Sighing, she returned to taking inventory with Beatrice, and secretly hoped her bad luck didn't result in anything else terrible.