- Text Size +

Jet ended up stocking the back room with Nino. They worked together for several hours, moving boxes and crates into organized stacks to be opened later. Depending on the size and weight of the items the girls would sometimes need to work together in lifting. Nino was a short thing, with barely any muscle mass, so it was often she needed Jet's adventurer body to help her with the heavy stuff. To make it even harder, the back room was less cooled than the store's main room and the girls began to sweat in the stuffy heat.

Nino was busy with her back turned trying to pick up an especially big crate. Jet meanwhile happened to find something. She grabbed a small wooden box from on top of a chair and was about to place it on the side shelf when she noticed it. Underneath the box, laid out on the chair's cushioned seat was a piece of paper. It was engraved with a magic circle and strange writing, that which was glowing bright green. Unable to resist, Jet reached out her hand and touched the circle, curious to see what it did.

Poof! In a puff of smoke Jet had vanished, the box she was carrying fell to the floor.

"W-Where am I?" she said to herself, only no words came out loud.

Her view had shifted, from where she was standing to a spot much lower in the room. She was looking straight up at the ceiling, and the backboard of the chair was pointing up with her. It looked like she was on top of the chair now. She tried to move but then realized her body wasn't responding. What was going on?

"Jet, you okay?" Nino's voice asked, hearing the box fall on the floor.

"Nino, I can't move! Go get Beatrice!" Jet shouted, but again, no words were said.

"Huh? Where did you go?" Nino asked, not seeing her new friend anywhere.

To her the room looked completely empty, as if Jet had left. She sighed.

"Well if she's going to take a break, I might as well too." she said to herself, walking over to the chair for a rest.

Suddenly Nino entered Jet's vision. The frozen girl could see her from below, getting a view of her panties from under her skirt. They were white, nearly matching the young girl's creamy legs.

"N-Nino?! I can see your panties! Wait, why can't you hear me?!" Jet yelled.

She tried to move again but only heard the sound of paper crinkling. Then it dawned on her. When she had touched the magic circle on that paper, she had become the paper itself! She was stuck lying on the chair, looking up at Nino's underwear, trying to shout with a voice that didn't exist. Unfortunately the chair just happened to be the one Nino was keen on sitting on.

"Wait! Nino! Don't do it!"

The little girl turned around, displaying the back end of her panties to Jet. From this angle she could see the girl's butt in full, bending over, as it slowly went to sit on her. It looked big, but of course now everything from her point of view looked big. The soft cloth ceiling extended over Jets horizon, moments away from smothering her. It impacted the chair with a small squeak and in another puff of smoke the magic paper activated.

Poof!

"W-WAH!" Nino yelped, jumping up from the chair. "What was that?!"

The small eruption of smoke dissipated. Nino could have sworn she saw a flash of light too, but when she turned to look at the chair there was nothing. She inspected it closer, running her hands along the wood, touching the cushioned seat. It seemed completely ordinary.

"Hmmm... I could have sworn I saw something. Maybe the universe is telling me to get back to work..." she sighed.

Scratching her head the girl walked back to moving boxes. But what of Jet?

Jet was dazed for a few seconds but then her mind jolted awake. Her body no longer felt like paper, but now something else. She was spread outwards, and a soft warmness was blanketed under her body. A number of different aromas could be smelt, and for reasons outside her control, also tasted. Oddly enough all she could see was a soft peach colour in every direction, almost like skin...

"What the... Oh shit!"

She was Nino's panties! When the girl's underwear touched the magic paper containing Jet, it transformed her into panties! Now she was clinging to Nino's body, as the unaware girl walked around. Jet didn't notice it before but Nino had quite a round little booty hidden under her skirt. It was plump to the touch and had a tiny bit of jiggle to it when she walked. Being her panties, Jet could also feel her vagina at the same time. It was small and pretty, clearly unused, and with only a little bit of hair.

It felt weird, but becoming a living piece of underwear meant Jet could see and feel everything at once. She could smell the front of Nino's crotch with its tender aroma while also tasting the back of her jiggly cheeks. All of her senses were active at all times, and in every place. It wasn't too bad either, of all the butts to be stuck to as a pair of panties, she was glad it happened to be this young girl. Maybe her luck wasn't so bad today?

...Who was she kidding?! She was trapped to someone's ass without them even knowing it! Her mouth couldn't makes words to get the girl's attention and she had no way of moving around. She could be stuck as a pair of panties her whole life!

As Jet despaired Nino moved around. Her huge butt cheeks swayed from side to side, pulling Jet's body one way and then the other. The round globes of flesh tugged at her material, making her stretch to match her springy skin.

"Ugh! Oof! Her ass pulls me as she walks." Jet said, unheard.

Nino's legs would swish across her crotch, pressing Jet directly against her pussy with every step. She could feel the puffy mound snug against her, it was almost hot with the warmth of her body. It was like her face was being rubbed by the pussy, up and down. At the same time Jet was getting a faceful of ass. Nino's enormous butt cheeks were jiggling all over her, grinding together happily as she walked. Jet couldn't do anything as she was rubbed directly into her ass.

Finally the girl stopped walking, but only to bend over and pick up a box off the floor. It was dense with magic stones and she had to bend her knees to lift it. At the same time, her big butt cheeks spread apart, and the Jet panties were wedged partway up her ass crack. Essentially Jet's face was shoved up in there, absorbing the salty sweat that was inside. Nino had been working up quite a sweat as she stocked the back room, and the amount of juicy droplets hiding inside her butt were there to prove it. The ass sweat splashed into Jet, being absorbed by her fabric. To her though, she could taste all of it, as if she had just run her tongue in a line up Nino's butt.

"Ewww groooss! Tastes like ass!" Jet complained to herself.

Her sight was still working too. Even in the darkness under Nino's skirt somehow she could see, still clear as day. As the girl bent over Jet was unwillingly driven up her ass. She could just catch a glimpse of her anus, hiding between her juicy cheeks. It was small and tight, with a bright pink colouration. As innocent as it looked Jet still hoped she didn't have to touch it. Nino's sweat already reeked with the taste of ass, she didn't want to know what her butthole tasted like.

Finally the girl stood up, her two fleshy globes pressing into Jet on either side. As Nino's panties Jet could feel herself wrapped around the outside of the girl's buns but also squeezed inside them at the same time. She was damp with dripping sweat, scrunched up and stuck between Nino's meaty cheeks. The girl's giant hand came back to pick her wedgie, pinching Jet's cloth body in the process.

"Ouch!" Jet yelped.

"Huh?" said Nino, tracing her fingers along the damp spot on her underwear. "Ewww I'm all sweaty down there, probably because it's so dang hot in this room. Better try to wipe it up."

Jet didn't have time to think about what she meant. Nino's fingers came back in full force, plunging her deep between the moist butt cheeks. The innocent girl was trying to clean the sweat off her behind by using her panties (Jet) to absorb the moisture. There was way more sweat left hiding between her cheeks than Jet thought, Nino was sure to explore every dirty crevice. Hidden droplets of perspiration seeped into Jet's body like a sponge, filling her with the smell of a young stinky girl. All she could smell, all she could taste, was wet teenage ass.

The green-haired girl used her underwear like a towel, and finished it off by running her fingers along the seam of her ass crack. Jet screamed as she was crammed into it, yelling for mercy. Her voice wouldn't come out at all, instead she was forced to lick Nino's butthole directly. It clenched as if greeting her, and a hot tasty gob of sweat was squeezed out its wrinkly folds.

"There, that should do it!" Nino said, feeling refreshed.

She picked her panties out of her ass again, letting the soiled damp fabric hang around to dry. Jet was stuck to her sticky ass, waiting for this hellish day to end. She prayed for someone to notice that she had been transformed into this oblivious girls panties, before something even worse happened.

 

Chapter End Notes:
From here the story branches into two paths.