- Text Size +

Adam sat, exhausted, on the lip of his goddess’ shoe, his breathing heavy, his eyes half glazed over as they continued to trace the outline of her pussy pressed tightly against the confines of her yoga pants. At that moment all the fear of the last few hours dissipated, all the horrors were erased from his memory.

And then Mrs. Brooks stood back up, and he was reminded that he was a small bug in a world of giants.

“You almost ready?” Clair said, still giddy from the workout. She had her gym bag slipped over her shoulder.

“Just about,” Mrs. Brooks answered. “I just need to get my shoes.” She looked down at her sneaker, her eyes lazily passing over the tiny bug sitting on the lip. She simply reached down and adjusted their positions, then slipped her foot inside.

Adam was caught off guard as his world shifted. What was a few inches to Mrs. Brooks was enough of a jolt to shake him to his very core. When she let the sneaker drop back onto the ground his body bounced up, landing on the soft surface and rolling. Rolling uncontrollably until there was nothing under him but air.

His eyes went wide as he realized what was happening. “No,” he breathed lightly, horror overcoming him as he drifted down… down… down… He could see the dark fabric of her shoe rising up on all sides of him. He could feel the air growing hotter and heavier. He could smell the scent of his master’s feet growing stronger.

And then he hit her sole, the flat of his back aching as he bounced, then came to a stop. Motionless, little Adam just stared up at the entrance to his boss’ shoe, realizing how grave his mistake had been. “No… no…” he continued to mouth, watching as the woman wiggled her leg, slipping on her other shoe. Images of his friend James popped into his mind, of the boy running into this very shoe, desperate to avoid the giantess, desperate not to be crushed under her weight. Now, Adam was going to know what he felt. He was going to experience every pound of Mrs. Brooks’ body as she stood on him.

“Please,” he said, watching as a socked foot eclipsed his view of the outside world. He knew Mrs. Brooks, he talked to her every day. He went on business trips with her, had drinks with her… she wouldn’t do this to him. She would never hurt him, she would never crush him…

But she would crush a bug.

Adam screamed as the woman slipped her foot into the sneaker, gently pressing Adam into the sole of her shoe. But it was only the start. As she leaned on him, as she pressed on him, as she forced her foot into his body, the pressure increased exponentially.

“Alright,” Mrs. Brooks said with a smile. “Take me home, girls.”

“Can do,” Clair said, jiggling her keys.

Any other bug would have been crushed after a single step. Any other creature would have been turned into a pile of guts and blood, a stain on the underside of a god’s sock. But Adam was lucky. His body had been pushed deeper inside her shoe as Mrs. Brooks slipped her foot inside. He was not under her heel, or her toes. He was placed perfectly under her arch. The smell of her sole enveloped him, the heat of her body penetrated him, her sweat coated his entire being, but he wasn’t squished.

And then she started walking, the continuouse stomps pulsing through him like a rhythmic beat.

Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud.

 

Finally, after what seemed like hours of being trapped in the confines of his boss’ shoe, he was released. He didn’t know how long it truly was, for every second seemed like an eternity when squished up against a sole so powerful as that. But it was dark, and he couldn’t see anything.

“Where am I?” he muttered, only half conscious as he peeled his body off of the sweat soaked sole. He wandered back over to the heel, where faint beams of light came trickling in to his chamber.

Cool air suddenly enveloped him when he stepped into the light. He looked up, out of Mrs. Brooks’ shoe, seeing a faraway ceiling, perhaps the top half of a shelf, maybe the frame of a bed. And then he understood. He was in Mrs. Brooks’ bedroom.

His suspicions were confirmed when he felt the ground shaking. A few moments later and the goddess appeared before him, laying some article of clothing down on the bed and looking at it. Her hair was down, flowing loosely around her shoulders. She was wearing only a loose t-shirt and pajama bottoms. It was almost a comforting sight, seeing her in such a state. It was hard to imagine that it had been her foot he had been trapped against these last few hours.

She continued to go about her night time routine, stepping into and out of Adam’s view as she went. The tiny boy knew that he couldn’t climb out of her sneaker, so he didn’t bother trying. He was content just to watch the giant, smiling when he saw her laugh at her phone, relaxing when she climbed into bed and pulled up the covers.

The lights were off, the world was silent, and the scent of Mrs. Brooks’ feet surrounded him. Adam was beaten, probably had injuries that he didn’t even know about, and was still tiny as a bug with no real hope of turning back to normal. And yet, as he lied down on her sole, as he rested his head on his arm, as he closed his eyes, he felt happy knowing that he was just sleeping in the same room as someone he cared for so deeply.

Sleep came quickly for little Adam.

 

He was awoken by the sudden shifting of the world as Mrs. Brooks picked up her sneaker, his happy dreams of being back to normal, of talking to his boss as a friend, of being her equal, broken. Desperately he dug his fingers into the hard fabric, trying to keep himself in one place. It was futile, and soon he was falling once again, impacting with the toe end of her shoe.

“Alright,” he heard Mrs. Brooks say from outside his prison. “Got my keys, wallet, gym bag and shoes… yep, I think that's it.”

The shoe started to bob up and down, bouncing as the giant walked, her gym bag swinging by her side. The night had been a happy respite from the normal hell that had become his life. Now, it was back to normal. Mrs. Brooks was going back to work, and she was taking Adam with her.

Mrs. Brooks’ little stowaway wasn’t sure what happened after that. Her bag was shifted so many times, his body tossed into the air only to come crashing down to her sweat soaked sole. Sometimes he was upside down, sometimes he was in the toe end, sometimes he was at her heel, able to see the light coming in through the microscopic holes in her gym bag. But never was he given an opportunity to escape.

As they continued the drive to work his mind started to function again, snapping out of his submissive state and reminding him that he had a life to live. That he was better than a bug, that he could be--that he deserved to be--more than his boss’ insole. He just needed an opportunity before the goddess went for her afternoon workout.

Mrs. Brooks walked into the office as she always did. With a swagger in her step and a sway of the hips, smiling at anyone who noticed. “How’s it going, Trish?” she said to one of the nurses. The woman answered, and soon parted ways.

The doors to the office were thrown open as the confidant woman strode in, proclaiming to anyone that could hear, “Good morning!” The entire office, or at least those who were still at their posts, answered with friendly hellos. “Don’t you just feel great today?” she asked to no one in particular.

Then she caught sight of the exact person she was hoping to run into. “Sally, my girl, did you ever get those forms from the guys in the lab?”

“No, I didn’t. Not yet anyway,” the girl answered. “I was actually looking for Adam to ask about that.”

“Huh,” Mrs. Brooks said, looking over to the boy’s desk and noticing he wasn’t there. “Odd. He’s usually right on time.” She shrugged, then placed her gym bag down on the desk beside her. “Actually, I don’t think I saw much of him yesterday either.”

“So he’s missing too,” Sally said, a bit of worry in her tone.

“What do you mean?” Mrs. Brooks asked.

The girl shrugged. “Rumor is that a bunch of people kind of disappeared last night. Everyone’s a bit concerned.”

“Oh,” Mrs. Brooks said. “Well I wouldn’t worry about it. Adam’s a smart guy. I’m sure nothing too bad could have happened.”

Sally smiled. “You’re probably right. Anyway, I’ll try and go down to the lab soon, see if I can just get the forms from them.”

“Good idea. Call me when you find them.”

“Sure.”

Mrs. Brooks picked up her bag and started walking back to her office. She didn’t notice that it was just the slightest bit lighter than before.

When she had placed the gym bag down her shoe had tumbled onto its side, finally giving Adam the chance he needed to escape. With the light of freedom before him, and the threat of the crushing weight and humiliation of his boss’ feet looming overhead, Adam did everything possible to escape. He sprinted to the opening, jumping out of the shoe. Wasting no time, the boy went to the fabric of her gym bag, pressing himself against the strings, ripping and pulling at the thick fibers until he had a hole just big enough to slip through.

“Yes!” he called, happiness overcoming him as he poked his head out of the hole, breathing fresh air for what seemed like the first time in years. All that was left was to force the rest of his body free.

He slipped his arm out, then his other, pushing with his legs as his midsection became caught. “Come on,” he said, wiggling and twisting, inching his way out from the nearly microscopic hole he had created, knowing that freedom was only a few inches away.

Then Mrs. Brooks reached down and grabbed her bag, ripping it into the sky. The sudden acceleration was just what Adam needed though. His body was ripped from the bag, thrown into the outside world, free once again.

He tumbled through the air, falling for seemingly miles until coming to a stop on the tiled floor below. When his head stopped spinning he stood up, dusting himself off, smiling like an idiot.

Until he felt the earth tremble under him again. No, he wasn’t safe just yet.

“Fuck,” Adam said, turning around, seeing the sole of a converse sneaker directly in front of him. He looked upwards, his eyes running over the girl’s jeans, passed her narrow hips, up to her full chest, all the way to the far away heights of her cutely rounded face.

His breath was stolen from him when he saw those eyes… the eyes of a god, staring right at him.

“Oh, hello,” Sally said, looking down at a curious thing between her feet. “You’re a cute little bug, aren’t you?”