- Text Size +

Adam groaned, his cries a low whisper reverberating around the sticky confines of the gum he found himself trapped in. For the last few minutes… or hours… or days… he really didn’t know, it all dragged together, he had been entrapped in the used chewing gum Bree had accidently stepped in. Her sneaker was resting on the carpet of the meeting room, flat against the floor. No light managed to travel under her shoe; Adam was encased completely in darkness. When he breathed in he could smell dirt, the grime soaked into the carpet his face was pressed against, and the slightest whisper of something sweet. What the chewing gum must have tasted like back before it had been mashed in someone’s mouth.

He tried to move again, but found that the pressure, and the adhesive forces of the gum, were far greater than anything he could handle. Maybe if he was normal size he could wiggle out from below this girl’s foot. But not as a bug.

He couldn’t stop thinking about how her foot was right on top of him. Only a single layer of hard rubber separated his body from the bare skin of her flesh. He wondered what it would be like, inside her shoe. Hot and sticky, sweat dripping down her perfect skin, collecting on her sole and slowly merging with the fabric. Even the idea was… he struggled to find the right word. Horrible, yes. Terrible, disgusting, abhorrent? Yes, but something more.

Enticing.

Little Adam, stuck to the sole of one of his coworkers, was getting used to being a bug. Maybe this was his place in the universe. A foot slut to a giantess, a little slave boy to be used as a foot toy.

Then Bree shifted her weight a bit, her leg moving so that her shoe was on its side, light coming back to Adam’s world. He breathed in, the pressure released from his body, the air fresh, free from the funk under her sole. All at once he remembered who he was, that he needed to be back to normal, that there was more to his life than being an insect.

He started violently jerking around, throwing his arms and legs out in an attempt to escape from the gum. Eventually he managed to pull his arm free, grabbing onto the girl’s hard sole and pulled the rest of himself off. With a final tug he came loose completely, tumbling to the harsh carpet below.

“Yes!” he called, jumping back up, joy overcoming him. Finally, he wasn’t stuck to some goddess sole. But he didn’t have time to celebrate. He ran, sprinting away from the giantess before another careless shift in position trapped him underfoot again.

Soon he came to a shadowed area under the table, the low voices of the girl’s reverberating all around him. It almost sounded like thunder in the distance, ominous and powerful.

Who did he run too? Who was actually going to help him? Bree and Chloe were nice, but they already showed what they would do to a bug sized Adam. He turned, seeing an Ugg boot, the sole still dripping mud. No, not there either. Again he turned, his eyes widening. There, in front of him, was a girl who had taken her shoes off.

Adam’s heart leapt at the sight. He looked at the girl’s feet. Pale, thin, her veins just barely visible under the white skin. Her toes looked soft and rounded, her toenails cut precisely and glossed over with a single coat of polish. Adorable, completely. Then he looked to her shoes, trying to remember who they belonged to.

Red pumps? He didn’t recognize them at all. But it was the exact thing Sally would wear. Yes, Sally, it had to be her. She was the only person whose feet were so delicate. The other woman in the office had beautiful feet, but nothing so slim and cute.

Sally would help him, he knew that. What happened before, that was just an accident. It had to be. With hope in his heart, Adam started running towards the giantess.

It took him a few minutes to cross the monumental distance, but eventually he reached her. The giant girl, sitting in her chair miles above, her feet resting gently on the carpet, her soles slightly red, slightly moistened from the microscopic beads of sweat.

Adam looked at her foot and wondered what he should do. He was just so small, there wasn’t much chance she would notice if he just went up and punched her. No, his best chance was to somehow get closer to her face. And that meant he had to climb.

Adam moved over to the girl’s right foot, near her arch, the memory of all those tiny people getting stomped flooding through his mind. But he had to push those thoughts away. This was his only chance. He jumped onto the girl’s sole, the heat from it instantly assaulting him. But the tiny beads of sweat, his tiny size, and his nails digging into her skin, was enough to make him stick. Slowly, Adam began to climb.

After only ten minutes he was exhausted. Gravity might have been weaker at this size, but climbing a girl’s sole was never easy. When he looked down his heart dropped. Even after all the effort he had put in, he was barely more than an inch of the ground. Still on her foot, still not even at the top.

But then he felt movement. He screamed as he was pulled into the air, Sally moving her foot upwards. Then a shadow fell over him as the girl’s hand came down. Adam screamed in horror, her nails impacting the soft skin just above him, and digging downwards. He didn’t even have time to react before her finger smashed into his body, sending him flying.

He landed on the carpet and rolled, tumbled until he bumped into something hard. When he finally regained himself enough to look around, he realized what he bumped into. A tall wall of rubber, merging into a monolith of fabric. He recognized these boots. For so long he had been looking at them with fascination, imagining what they would feel like to touch.

Mrs. Brooks’ boots looked even more amazing from this angle. “Mrs. Brooks,” Adam breathed, the sight of the giantess sitting above him bringing back memories from the gym, when she crouched over him, her pussy pressed against her pants.

But his fantasy was cut short. The giantess lifted her heel, the sudden change causing Adam to fall onto his back. His eyes went wide as he looked up at Mrs. Brooks’ sole, nearly spotless, even after a long day of walking around. That was so like his boss. Neat and orderly, completely in control.

Her heel fell, right onto little Adam. For a moment he thought he was dead, that it was all over. But no, he was still alive, and the pressure wasn’t even that painful. Because of the pattern of the goddesses’ treads, and the soft carpet, he survived.

But he was still trapped. The pressure was more than enough to pin him down, his arms pressed to either side, his legs stuck tight. He breathed in, the smell of leather and rubber filling his nose, a scent he was becoming all too familiar with.

For a while he stayed like that. Small and stuck under his bosses’ boot, with nothing to do but wait for her to move. Such a small, inconsequential action for her, everything to him.

And then it happened. Her sole lifted, and Adam thought he was free. With joy he pushed himself off the floor, meaning to make a break for it. But his joy was short lived. Before he was even to his feet her sole came down, pressing him into the carpet again.

And then it was lifted. And then it was slammed back down. Bored, the giantess had decided to start tapping her heal.

“Please-” THUMP, “Mrs. Brooks-” THUMP. “STOP!” Adam begged, but her heel continued to move up and down, pummeling him into the ground without care or remorse. Rhythmically he felt his head smashed against the ground, his body crunched, his limbs forced out.

He didn’t know how many times she stamped on him before she finally shifted positions. He didn’t even think about what had just happened, or what his plan was. He just knew he had to escape. Adam pushed himself to his feet at the first opportunity and started running, trying to head towards the table.

But Mrs. Brooks spun in her chair, the side of her boot smashing into him, sending him tumbling once again. When he finally came to a stop he was in a bright spot of the carpet, the sun coming in through a window. He looked up at it, holding his head, seeing that there was more to the view than he first thought.

His breath was stolen from him as he locked eyes with the blond titan herself, Clair. Fear pulsed through the little boy as he realized she saw him, as he realized her sneakers were on either side of him. As he realized she was smiling.

The giantess grinned and mouthed the words, “Hello buggy,” down to him, carefully sliding her shoe over towards him as she did so. Adam knew what she was planning, and only had one thought. Escape.

He turned and sprinted, trying to escape under the table. His heart leapt as the girl’s shoe suddenly crashed into the ground in front of him, his momentum almost making him bump into her heal. He turned, running towards her, thinking he could escape under her chair. The other shoe soon moved to blocked his path.

And so it went for a few minutes. He tried to run and escape, tried to beg for her to stop, but the giant wasn’t interested in listening. She was having fun playing with the bug at her feet. Finally, when Adam was out of breath, and the fight was taken out of him, he collapsed onto the floor. He knew there was no chance of escape.

Seeing that the bug was finally finished, Clair did what any other goddess would do. She moved her sneaker over the bug, and pressed down. Not hard enough to kill it, but enough to make sure it was pressed into the dirt.

Adam screamed as she started dragging her shoe around the floor, the pressure making him roll under her sole, his body scraping against the coarse fiber of the carpet. Over and over again. Soon it became an unconscious thing for the giant. She probably even forgot there was a bug under there.

But her name was called, and Clair stood up, her shoe jerking back suddenly as she stood up. Adam was caught by the sudden motion, forcing him to roll to the side yet again.

Blackness consumed him immediately. But what happened? One second he was rolling, next he was trapped again. And the pressure was growing, growing. He screamed out before it decreased a little, the giantess’ treads no longer threatening to break his ribs. But who was this? Who was crushing him?

He looked around, trying to see anything that would help. He could feel that the girl’s shoe had deep treads in it, deeper than he would expect a sneaker to have. Definitely more than something formal like a flat or wedge.

Then he felt something hit his face, something wet and slimy. He jerked in response, realizing with sudden horror that everything was covered in the slime. The floor was soaked, the girl’s sole was covered… he was covered.

It must be Amy’s boots. She always wears those things, and they get disgusting after she walks through the park during her break. It was horrifying to think of all the things she must have trampled in these boots, how many bug guts were entombed in the treads, how many dead plants were lost in that mud.

She shifted her weight, pressing him down even more, mushing the mud into his face. For a moment it covered his mouth and he couldn't breathe. When she took the pressure off and he was finally able to breathe again he sucked in some particles of dirt and started to cough.

He just wanted it to end. Just make it stop.

Then, suddenly, Amy moved her foot. But the sticky mud was enough to drag him with it. As she went to cross her legs Adam was ripped through the air at horrendous speeds, coming free from the mud at the highest point of the arc and flying once again.

He landed. He rolled. He came to a stop on the carpet in a location he didn’t recognize. For a moment he looked around. Then he locked eyes with a goddess again.

No, not just any goddess, the same goddess. His heart fell, his body shook. Clair was looking down at him again, her feet ready to make him their personal toy. Anything but that, he wanted anything but to be used like-

SLAM! He didn’t even see it coming. Erin’s flat crushed into his unsuspecting body, forcing him against the hard sole. Then she continued the step, pressing more onto him until finally taking off the pressure in a sudden movement.

Adam was dragged for a few paces, finally coming loose when the giant turned, the speed causing him to fly off and roll into the relative darkness under the table again.

He didn’t bother moving anymore. He just lay there, breathing hard, trying to regain himself. How many woman’s feet had he just been crushed by? How many times had he been manhandled, stomped on, stamped on, smushed?

And how many more times would he get crushed before this was over.

Just as he was feeling his lowest, the door to the office burst open, a woman standing in the entrance. He could only see her feet, but that was enough. He knew the woman instantly, recognized her stance and her presence.

If no one else was willing to help, perhaps his answer was Mrs. Beth.