- Text Size +

“Oh my god, oh my god!” Chloe couldn’t move. She felt frozen as she looked down at the spot she had saw Adam fall towards, where her boot now rested. She couldn’t believe this. No, this type of thing shouldn’t happen. Slowly, with the whole room not even breathing, she lifted up her boot. She saw her footprint on the tile, streaks of dirt to mark where her heavy treads had fallen. And then she saw a tiny form below. Adam moved slightly, the wind knocked out of him, but otherwise alive. He had fallen between two of the giant girl’s treads, and this time there wasn’t anything to get him stuck.

“I’m so, so, so, soooooo sorry,” Chloe said as she dropped onto her hands and knees looking at the tiny boy on the ground. “Are you hurt?”

Adam pushed himself up and tried to get off some of the dust. It didn’t matter, by this point he was completely covered in the contents of these girls’ shoes. “I’m fine!” he shouted up to the giantess. In all honesty, every inch of his body was beaten, and he probably had a broken bone or two, but it wasn’t like making them worry more would help. Chloe then lowered her hand close to him, letting him climb up.

It still wasn’t easy; the girl’s hand was almost three times as wide as he was tall. But the tiny grooves in her skin were enough of a handhold for him to climb up. When he tumbled onto her palm, the girl stood back up and held him in front of her face. “I can’t believe this.”

“Is it really Adam?” Erin asked, concerned.

“Yeah, definitely,” Chloe responded. “What do we do?” Everyone instinctually turned to the most senior woman in the office. Mrs Beth always knew how to handle these situations.

“Well, we can’t just leave him…” the woman said, almost to herself. “But we can’t just carry him around all day. There is still a lot to do.” She was about to say more, but the door opened before she had a chance, Mrs. Brooks walking in confidently.

“Sorry about that,” the woman said as she joined the circle. “What did I miss?”

Chloe held her hand out to the woman. “We found…” she couldn’t finish the sentence.

“What?” Mrs. Brooks said, leaning down to look at the girl’s hand. Her eyes flashed open. “Wait, is that a person?”

The others nodded. Then Chloe gulped nervously and said, “Actually, its Adam.”

“No,” Mrs. Brooks breathed. As she moved closer to the tiny spec she made out some of its features. She never would have guessed it, but maybe it was. “Adam, is that you?”

For Adam, even these tiny interactions was proving too much for him. Every movement of Chloe’s hand sent him moving at amazing and terrifying speeds, and their voices were so loud he wanted to cover his ears. That had been before Mrs. Brooks came back, and before he had been brought up to her face. It was an astounding sight, one that brought back all the memories of his experience. Having to sprint away from her crushing feet when he was out in the open, talking to a hysterical James and trying to convince him to keep moving, watching as he became a bloodstain on the bottom of this giantess’ sock. He remembered climbing into her shoe laces and being beaten, he remembered his dream of her on the treadmill, he remembered the sight of her giant pussy slowly lowering from above.

Adam fought for words as he looked at the woman’s eyes. They were bigger than his entire body, easily, and were staring down at him. She must think that he’s pathetic. A waste of space, a bug to be trampled. What gave him the right to speak to a god? But, speak he must. “Yes!” he screamed. “Mrs. Brooks, it's me!”

“Oh Adam,” she said, clearly concerned, a wave of pity coming over her. “What happened?” He wished he knew.

Mrs. Beth spoke, “We think someone should take care of him, but we don’t know who.”

Mrs. Brooks didn’t hesitate. “I can take him.”

“Really?” Chloe said, shocked. “But you’re so busy, and you need-”

“Its okay, Chloe,” the woman said. “I’m the administrator here, which means that it's my responsibility to protect everyone in this office. And I would never be able to forgive myself if something happened to him. Here, hand him to me.” Chloe moved her hand over to Mrs. Brooks’ and tilted it slightly, making it easier for Adam to move. He hesitated for a moment before leaping into the hand of the other giant, but eventually he did so. When he landed he was surprised at how soft and warm her hand was. It was so comforting, he could fall asleep right then and there. Especially after the day he had.

“I’ll bring you into my office, and you can stay on my desk for now,” she said down in a soft whisper. “When we’re done here, I’ll take you home with me. Okay?”

Adam nodded. Mrs. Brooks looked to the rest of the group then. “I can handle this. You all need to help contain this issue.” They all nodded, knowing that there was a lot more that still needed to be done. Mrs. Beth took lead again and began assigning tasks.

With gentle steps Mrs. Brooks walked with Adam in her hand, trying to make sure she didn’t shake too much as she went. Soon she was in her office, standing at her desk. She lowered her hand, and Adam dutifully jumped off, though a part of him just wanted to stay in her protective grasp. There was something reassuring about being held by Mrs. Brooks. Once he got over the shock of how absolutely massive she was, her protection was the best thing in the world.

“Oh, I have an idea,” Mrs. Brooks said as she reached over Adam. Her hand returned, now holding a toothpick. “I know its a little big for you, but if anything happens you can use this.” She placed the toothpick in front of the tiny boy. “Just stay out of sight for now, and don’t fall off the desk. If anything happens, try and stay close. I’ll look for you if anything happens. Okay?”

Adam nodded, his voice tired.

“I’ll be back to check on you as much as I can, but there is a lot to do. Just sit tight and be safe.” He nodded again. For a little bit she stayed there, looking at his tiny form, her features soft. Eventually she spoke, in an almost whisper. “Adam, I can’t believe this happened to you. It’s my fault, a bit. I should’ve known sooner, I could have found you.”

“No, it isn’t your fault!” he shouted, but he didn’t know if she could hear. “It was an accident.”

“Well, I’m going to make it up to you. I promise. You are always such a good employ… no, your such a good person. Adam, I’ll make sure we get you back to normal.” She stood up and backed away from her desk. “I promise.” The giantess moved away, looking at Adam as much as she could. Still, after only a few paces, he was lost to her vision. She smiled one more time before closing the door.

Adam was left alone once again, but this was different. He wasn’t tiny and lost. Mrs. Brooks knew where he was and had promised to protect him, and there wasn’t anybody in the world he would trust more with that responsibility. Though he could still be crushed by a single footfall, for the first time since the accident he felt safe.

The little boy walked over to the container of pens and pencils Mrs. Brooks had on her desk, dragging his toothpick spear behind him. With nothing left to do but wait, he collapsed against the wire mesh and closed his eyes.

It was almost dark out when Mrs. Brooks came back to her office. She walked over to the desk carefully, looking down at the floor as she went just in case anything had happened in the hours she had been away. Her thunderous footsteps were enough to awaken the sleeping boy on her desk. Adam rose to his feet and moved into the open area. The giantess looked down, scanning the wooden plane until she found her bug sized employee. “Oh, there you are,” she said warmly as he waved. “I know this has taken a while, but we’re getting things under control. Only a little bit left to go, then we’ll be out of crisis situation. But, I haven’t been able to talk to anyone about getting you back to normal. Here, I did get you this.” From her back pocket she pulled out a package of crackers, the type laced with peanut butter. She opened the plastic and put it down on the desk. “I know its a lot, but I figured you’d be hungry. Sorry it isn’t something more nutritional, but this was the best I could get on short notice.”

Adam was already moving towards the gargantuan snack. It was more food than he had seen in his entire life, and he hadn’t eaten for almost two days. “Thank you!” He shouted up, though he knew she wouldn’t be able to hear.

“Well, I need to get back to it. I’ll come get you when the day is over.” Again she nodded, her thunderous footsteps taking her away from the table. Adam was content though, because the first bite into the cracker sent a wave of peanut-butter goodness over his person. Hey, being tiny had some perks after all.

When Mrs. Brooks returned again it was completely dark out, and had been for some hours. Adam had eaten his fill in crackers, stuffing himself to the point where he thought he might burst. Still, if a normal person found the snack they probably wouldn’t even have noticed the dent he had left.

“Hello again,” the giantess said softly as she came over to her chair. Her hair was down, and a little messy, some ends out of place. She looked worn out and flustered, but that was expected from someone who had to work into the late hours of the night. “Well, things are controlled now. The fumes have stopped, we located the source, and we have Bree and Clair working on a cure with some of the other researchers. They say you should be back to normal in a couple of weeks.”

“Weeks?” Adam shouted. That was far longer than he expected. He had only been shrunk for two days and it had been the worst point in his life. Crushed under every girl’s foot in the office, made to eat dirt, had mud smeared in his face. And now he would have to stay like this for weeks more. But, at least it was with Mrs. Brooks.

“Here,” she said, lowering her hand to her desk. “I’m going home now. We can find a place for you in my room.”

Something warm came over Adam. Instantly all those nasty thoughts of being tiny were gone, replaced by the soothing idea that he’d be sleeping in Mrs. Brooks’ bedroom. The little boy nodded, then ran over to the giant hand. Again he climbed up the side, tumbling into her palm. There, he let the warmth of her skin comfort him.

“Okay, you ready little guy?” He lifted his hand and gave a thumbs-up, hoping she would be able to see it. She brought her hand up to her face, her eyes only a few inches away. “Ah, I got it,” she said. “I’ll try not to jostle you around too much.” Carefully she moved to the door, her footsteps shaking her hand. But it wasn’t scary or uncomfortable for her tiny passenger. Instead, Adam felt like he was on a ship sailing in a great sea, watched over by the goddess that was his boss.

A short drive later and the pair walked into Mrs. Brooks’ bedroom. Adam had been inside once before, but he liked the view from her hand far more that the one from inside her shoe. The smell was a lot less repugnant as well. The giantess flipped on the light then looked around for a moment. Then an idea popped into her head, and she placed Adam gently onto her nightstand. “Wait there for a second,” she said as she went around, collecting small scraps of clothing. She arranged an old t-shirt on a shelf just next to her bed, forming something that resembled a nest, one made of pink and blue cotton. “How do you like it?” she asked the speck.

Adam smiled and nodded. It was the best bed he had ever seen. The giantess returned to him and placed her hand down, nodding for him to climb on. He did, and she brought him over to his new home. The boy didn’t hesitate to jump into the warm mess of fabric, the folds cradling him. “Is it good?” she asked, lowering herself so that her eyes were on her level.

“It's great!” Adam shouted. In the quiet of her bedroom, with no other distractions, the giantess managed to pick up his high pitched words.

“Oh, I’m so glad. Well, it's almost midnight already, so I’m going to get some sleep. Some media guys were up my butt all day trying to have me give a statement. That’s not going to be any easier tomorrow. But don’t you worry about any of that. Just focus on recovering and staying safe. Okay?”

He nodded again.

The giant woman stood up and stretched, ready for bed. Instinctively she reached down to her shirt, ready to rip it off. It was only when the bottom folds crossed her belly button that she realized she wasn’t alone. “Oh, Adam,” she said down. “Would you mind turning around for a second?”

A bit disappointed, the boy did as he was asked. He respected his boss too much to look when she didn’t want him to. Though it was a little silly. He had already seen the exact shape of her lips when she had crouched over him. Not like this would be anything new.

When she told him that she was done, the woman was standing in her pajamas. It was odd seeing her like that. Such a powerful and confidant creature taken out of her work apparel. For a moment Adam forgot that she was a god with enough power to completely erase him from all existence.

She walked over to the switch and flicked off the lights. A moment later and Adam felt the world heave violently as the woman gently laid down. She moved around the covers, then spoke softly, “Goodnight, Adam.”

“Goodnight, Mrs. Brooks,” the boy shouted back.

Sleep came easy for him that night. His t-shirt was warm and comfortable, and still had the faint smell of his giant companion. When he dreamed he saw her, still a goddess, still as sexy as the day they first met, but it was not so horrid of an encounter. He smiled through the entire night.

 

“Hey Erin.” Adam waved to his coworker as she entered the office.

“Hi Adam,” the bubbly girl answered back. She smiled as she came up to his desk. “Feel good to be normal sized again?”

“Fantastic,” he said, stretching. “I’m just glad they got that all figured out. What was it, a month?”

“Five weeks,” she said. “And one or two stumbles along the way. But we got it fixed, and now we have a lot more safety systems in place. No way it's going to happen again. I bet you’re happy about that.”

Adam shrugged. “I mean yeah, but it had its fun moments.”

Erin looked shocked.

“Did I just hear that you enjoyed being tiny?” They both turned to Mrs. Brooks as she approached them from her office.

“I mean,” Adam stammered, trying to find the right way to answer. For the last month he had stayed at Mrs. Brooks’ home, eating meals with her and sharing their lives. He felt closer to her than he ever had in his life, but she was still his boss, and though they were the same size once again, she was still as confident as a god. “It wasn’t all bad.”

The woman smiled. “Maybe I’ll ask Clair for a concentrated dose. Turn you back for a couple hours.” She winked as she walked away. “Now, no more time for small talk. I have a meeting to get to. Adam, make sure that thing with accounting is finished.”

“Got it,” he said, turning back to his computer.

“Well, I’m just glad I never got shrunk,” Erin said as she stood up. “You might have enjoyed it, but I’m not insane.” She went back to her own desk, leaving Adam with his work. He began typing at his computer, his task almost finished when he caught a whiff of something familiar, something that had ingrained itself into his very being.

He looked over to Mrs. Brooks’ office and saw her gym bag sitting on her chair, the top slightly open, the end of her gym shoes poking out. Tantalizing in the afternoon glow of the sun, their soft fabric just begging to be sniffed.

Adam looked around; no one was really there. Mrs. brooks wouldn’t be back for at least an hour. There was no reason he shouldn’t. But there was a nagging feeling in the back of his mind, one that reminded him of the trouble it caused him last time. Did he want to be turned back into a bug? Trapped on the floor with every girl in the office crushing him under their boots? Did he want to be squished like a piece of dirt? Was all that worth it, just for a sniff at her gym shoes?

The boy stood up, briskly walking to Mrs. Brooks’ office. The entire way he smiled like an idiot, knowing that the next for minutes were going to be heaven.

After all, it's only a few sniffs. What could really happen?  

 

The End