- Text Size +

The doors of the gym parted as Mrs. Brooks pushed against their frosted glass frame. Hot air spilled out of the opening, the scent of sweat and musk wafting through the open space, into her nose, around her being. When she had first started working out regularly that smell had repulsed her. Today it was an invitation into the best part of her day. A workout.

“Hey girls,” Mrs. Brooks said, nodding to a duo by the door, doing a few stretches on pink and green yoga mats. Claire and Bree worked on the lower levels of the hospital, in the research and development office. The exact type of people Mrs. Brooks would never be able to see if it wasn’t for this little hobby.

“Hi!” Claire answered with a bubby smile, almost toppling over from the momentary excitement of a new face. Her blond hair was tied back in a messy ponytail, one that seemed only a single good jolt away from exploding.

“Hey,” Bree answered with a nod. Her hair was short enough that she didn’t need to tie it back, yet long enough that it kept falling into her eyes. She finished the greeting with a quick blow, sending a wayward strand out of her vision.

“We ready to get warmed up?” Mrs. Brooks asked, dropping her gym bag on the floor and walking over to the pair. She wiggled as she walked, limbering up her muscles in anticipation.  

Little Adam, still wedged between the coarse fabric of her shoe tongue and her laces, wasn’t as excited as his boss. He pushed himself deeper against her shoe, trying to find a position that didn’t rattle his entire body with every step of the giantess. He was unsuccessful.

 

But Adam was not the only tiny boy in the gym that day. Jake looked skywards, squinting against the harsh light of the fluorescent bulbs in the sealing, buzzing gently in the distance, a titanic black mass of metal before him. “Can you see anything?” he shouted up.

“No,” a voice squeaked from high above. “Not really at least. I mean it all just looks like one big blob of giant.” Tanner walked over to the edge of the bench, scanning the ground until he found the tiny dot that was his friend. “You see a way to get down?”

“Man, I don’t plan to move from this spot unless I have to!”

“I’d say we have to!” Tanner shouted down. “I told you, I saw giants out there! If we don’t do something-”

“Yeah, they’ll crush us.” Jake shrugged slightly, an imperceptible eyeroll following. “Just try and find some way to turn things normal.”

“What does it look like I’m doing?”

“Going crazy.”

“Well I think-” The boy stopped, a sudden jolt in the floor making him distinctly aware of a change in his world. “Did you feel that?” he said, frantically looking for the source.

“Yeah, I-” A second jolt came before Jake could even finish. They looked around, turning, their faces growing more and more concerned as the thumps increased in power, coming closer, shaking the world.

“Jake!” Tanner suddenly shouted, pointing off in the distance. “Get under the bench!”

“What, but the sound is…” His words were stolen from him as a sneaker clad foot smashed into the hard tile beside him. The force of the impact sent him to the ground, the giantess continuing her movement, unware of the bug she had nearly trampled.

 

“So, girls,” Mrs. Brooks said as she went over to the weight rack. “Upper body day, right?”

“Oh we are going to get so buff!” Claire said, jumping a bit as she grabbed a set of barbells. “Good thing none of the boys are around. You know, to get all ashamed of our muscles and stuff.”

“Please,” Bree said as she picked up her own set. “I notice how you always do certain stretches when you know Tanner’s watching. I’ve never seen someone do downward facing dog so much in my life.”

“I happen to have a bad back.”

“Because your tits are too big.”

“No such thing as too big.”

“Girls,” Mrs. Brooks said, stepping between them. “The workout?”

“Just getting pumped up,” Claire answered.

The trio walked over to the benches, Mrs. Brooks plopped onto the soft cushion first.  

 

Tanner was left speechless as a moon eclipsed the sky above him, leaving the world in darkness. Mrs. Brook’s ass was wide, well formed, and toned to near perfection after countless squats and wall sits. It was a butt to be proud of, a butt that made all the guys drool, a butt that Tanner wasn’t ashamed to say his vision had lingered on in the past.

Now though, it was a gargantuan mass of destructive force ready to crush him into a singularity. He was speechless as the object swung around before him, as Mrs. Brook’s wiggled slightly, as her legs bent, as she went to sit down.

Such a simple motion normally. It was almost comical to think that his entire life was going to be decided by a woman’s choice of workouts.

Her ass came down, the force shaking the entire bench more than any of her steps possibly could have, sending Tanner flopping to his belly, his face landing on the soft, slightly damp leather. But he was not crushed!

As he looked around in amazement her saw that the massive girl had moved a bit to the side, sitting beside him on the bench. He was spared. He would live another…

A second titanic impact came from his opposite side. When he looked again he saw Bree sitting a good distance away, the iron in her hand already lifting and falling rhythmically. It looked like some ancient structure, a huge force far too large to be moving, yet move it did.

So enraptured by the surreal dream was he that he didn’t even notice the third butt come into his life. Not until Claire was nearly over him, not until her bike shorts loomed over head. He glanced up from his position at the last second, seeing her butt cheeks coming down, pressed snugly inside her nearly skin tight shorts. The way the fabric curved around her supple bottom was serine, a beauty that he had never seen before. Two perfect semicircles pressed together, a dark ridge between them. So plump, so tender, so perfect in every way.

So unforgiving as they came down, popping the boy under their full, uncompromising weight.

 

“So,” Bree said as she continued lifting. “Think you’re going to ask Tanner out at some point?”

The blond girl thought for a moment, bobbed her head, then bounced in her seat a second. “Probably. But I’m old school. I like for him to act like a big tough guy and ask me out.” Little did she know that he was crushed into a pile of goop under her ass. “What about you? Does Jake have a shot?”

Bree blew a strand of hair from her face, then shrugged. “Guy seems kinda shrimpy. Maybe. What about you Mrs. B? Got a guy?”

“Not yet,” she answered.

“Oh come on,” Claire said, nudging the older woman. “There’s a bunch of eye candy in that office. What was that kid’s name? Jack? James? The one with the nose?”

“Adam.” Mrs. Brooks said.

“Yes! Him! Go out with him!”

“He’s a little young.”

“They’re better when they’re young.”

“He’s kinda silly.”

Bree laughed. “Better than having a stick up his ass.”

Mrs. Brooks shrugged, then looked down at her shoes. “I don’t know. He’s always kind of short.”

Claire just laughed, turning to her friend. “Hey, as long as he isn’t tiny enough to accidently step on, its fine with me.”