- Text Size +

*This part was written by Tinyman0001*

 

You decided to go see Kelsi, and thank her for letting you move in. You've known her since high school and you wanted to go catch up with her and see how she was doing. You walked to her room and saw her unpacking her things, she was unpacking something from a box on the ground with her ass hovering just barely above the ground. She was wearing a pair of tight grey spandex booty shorts and a yellow tank top, her shorts were struggling to contain her ass and you could see she was only able to pull them halfway up her ass. You couldn't help but stare, it was the largest ass you've ever seen in your life, you didn't know how she made it fit into any of her clothes. 

         After spending a second or two enjoying the view you finally asked her, "hey Kelsi, would you like some help unpacking?" She didn't respond, you noticed she had her headphones on so you went to tap her on the shoulder. Suddenly, just before you were going to touch her you heard her fart, and as soon as the smell hit your nose everything began to rapidly grow in size. It took you a second but you realized you were just shrunken down to an inch tall. You looked up and saw her ass hanging above you and you heard it's owner say, "I knew I should have labeled these boxes, I just need to find my clothes, Carmen was nice enough to let me borrow some shorts and a top, but the shorts are way to tight and it feels weird not wearing a bra or a pair of panties."

Suddenly, as Kelsi goes to check another box, she accidentally stumbles backwards. You look up and see her massive ass falling down towards you. Try as you might to run away, you see that her shorts aren't all the way up and part of her bare butt is coming straight at you!

Kelsi's ass landed on you with insane precision, her ass cheek's landed on either side of you and slammed together, trapping you inside. You felt your world shift as Kelsi stood back up. You heard Kelsi say, "ouch, that really hurt," you could feel the pressure from her hands as she rubbed her butt for a second. "Maybe I should just unpack everything until I find my clothes, they have to show up eventually," she said as she bent over to reach a box on the ground. When she bent over her mountain's of ass separated just enough to let you slide down a bit towards her asshole, and before you could try to get away she stood back up slamming them together and trapping you again. As she walked around unpacking every step she took slowly forced you closer and closer to her anus, every time she bent over you covered twice the distance. When her anus was half an inch away from you, all it took was for her to bend over one last time and you fell onto her massive butthole.
It smelled terrible, which wasn't really a surprise. You tried to get Kelsi's attention by moving around and shouting her name while next to the sensitive skin but she either couldn't feel you or was to busy to notice. You tried to get away from her sphincter but she only had to take one step to slam you right back in.
--------------------
Kelsi had almost finished unpacking and she still hasn't found her clothes. There were only a few boxes left and she was starting to think that someone was pulling a joke on her. To make things worse something was making her asshole itch, but she figured it would probably go away after she changed clothes.

 

*This part was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

Kelsi continued to search the room for her box full of clothes, becoming more confused by the minute. Where could they have gone? Last she remembered she had stacked all her cardboard boxes in a big pile next to her bed, but that pile was nearly depleted. She paced back and forth trying to think where they could have went, unknowingly pushing your tiny body up against her anus. None of the boxes had any labels on them and it was making her start to worry.

"Ughh, why didn't I label these beforehand? It's such a pain, I don't know which one's which. I thought I put the box of clothes next to my bed with the others... wait my bed! Maybe it got pushed under my bed!

Kelsi got on her hand and knees and lowered herself to the ground. You felt a sense of weightlessness in the pit of your stomach, as for you it was a 20 story drop. It was dark under her bed, and Kelsi had to push her head all the way under to get a good look around. Her huge ass wiggled in the air, sticking straight up. You felt the gargantuan weight of her cheeks lift slightly, giving you a moment of ease as they succumbed to gravity.

"Now's my chance!" you yelled.

Full of determination you tried to climb back out of your friends plus-sized derriere. It was a sudden stroke of luck that she got into a pose like this, and you wouldn't have this kind of opportunity again anytime soon. You began to dig through her butt, pushing past her meaty flesh in an attempt to hoist yourself above her anus. Beneath her buns however, was a plethora of ass sweat, leftover from all the unpacking she did. The salty sweat caused you to slip, landing right back on the oily round hole where you started. More droplets followed, dripping down on top of you and the giant anus. Pathetically you kept slipping on her huge wrinkled ring, faceplanting into the greasy skin and getting up to your ears in ass sweat. It was frustrating, your opportunity to escape was here, but you were still stuck on this giant smelly asshole. Angrily you clawed at the ass cheeks, desperate to force your way upwards. Your feet kicked haphazardly at her sensitive hole while you continued to scratch at her mounds of flesh. Eventually your struggles attracted some attention.

Kelsi frowned as she noticed the itching in her butt was back. Annoying on its own, the itch seemed to be centered right around her asshole. Not wanting to stop her search under her bed, she reached her arm back to give her butt a good scratch. Her fingers dove between her grey booty shorts, stretching the spandex as they dug through her ass crack. It only took a second before they reached you, bursting between the globes of fatty butt flesh and slamming down on your body. You were immediately bulldozed against her asshole, crammed up against the rubbery anus with no space to move. The unrelenting fingers scratched around, painfully prodding your body harder and harder against her backdoor. Kelsi didn't think anything of it, but she was absentmindedly crushing her friend into her sweaty anus.

You screamed for her to stop, your yells roughly silenced by the giant fingers. The powerful digits kept smashing into your body, and to your own horror you began to sink between the folds of her asshole. While Kelsi was positioned with her ass up, it let her butt cheeks ease off of you, but it also came with the terrible side effect of loosening her anus. Normally this wouldn't be enough for you to slip inside, but the relaxed sphincter muscles combined with the eager prodding of her fingers were starting to make your tiny body pass through. You panicked as the puffy wrinkles of flesh wrapped around you, uselessly struggling against the girls mighty orifice. Her fingers slammed into you again and you felt yourself slip deeper into her butthole, lubricated by the sweat. Her massive anus held you tight, encasing your body in a cocoon of skin up to your shoulders. You screamed as her fingers came down one last time, hammering your exposed head into her ass like a nail.

"There it is!" Kelsi exclaimed, taking her hands out her butt.

Both things happened at once, she found her box of clothes under her bed, and the itching in her ass went away. What a relief. She didn't see it at first but the cardboard box she was looking for had been right next to the back leg of her bed the whole time. It was far away and fairly large so she needed both arms to pull it out. She reached, trying to get her hands as close as possible, but it was still a few inches away. How did it get tucked away so far under her bed? Kelsi strained her body, stretching her arms as much as she could, and arching her back so that she could get a little further under her bed.

You felt her straining from your cramped place up her asshole. Only you head was left sticking out, and barely at that. The rest of you was encased in her disgusting flesh, nestled between her hot smelly anal folds. As Kelsi reached for her box, her body tensed up, and the loosened muscles of her anus became not so loose. The rubbery ring of skin contracted into the crevice of her butt crack, compacting the giant wrinkles around you. You shouted in pain, the massive tons of girl meat were rock hard and you had no way out. Kelsi gave one more burst of strength, pulling her body to its limits. The moment her hands made contact with the box, her anus flexed, and with a POP you poor body was forced inside her ass. Like a tube of toothpaste, her muscles squeezed down on you, slurping you through her rank hole. Unfortunately for you, the side of the hole you ended up on was the inside, and your body slumped into the girls tight anal canal.

Kelsi pulled the box all the way out from under her bed and stood back up. She wiped some sweat off her brow and smiled with satisfaction. Sure enough, once she took the tape off the box she found her clothes inside. She couldn't wait to get out of Carmen's tight shorts, and immediately peeled them off her ass. Her plump butt jiggled, freed from the confines of the spandex. Meanwhile you were trapped inside, wrapped in a snug grip by her bowels. Picking out some underwear and an outfit, Kelsi got dressed then and there.

Her stomach rumbled. After all that unpacking she was getting hungry. She went down to the kitchen to eat some breakfast, even though now it was past noon so it would technically be lunch. There she met Sunny who was rummaging through the fridge.

"Oh hey Sunny, can I get in there? I was gonna grab some breakfast." Kelsi said.

"Hm? Oh yeah sure, no problem." Sunny replied, stepping back to allow Kelsi to grab some food.

She reached in and grabbed several things. Bread, fruit, milk, a jug of orange juice, some butter, and then she went to get some cereal from the cupboard. After grabbing what she needed, she sat her large butt on the closest chair. Her generous backside made for a good cushion, seeing as the chair was solid wood. Sunny however looked at all this food impressed.

"You must be starving."

"Yup!" Kelsi said, arranging her meal on the table. "Unpacking gets me hungry I guess. What are you doing?"

"I'm just checking how much food we have for the week. By the looks of it we'll need to get more groceries, living with 5 girls is going to deplete our resources fast. Oh, and one guy. Have you seen him by the way? I was going to introduce myself."

"Nope!" Kelsi said, scarfing down spoonfuls of cereal "Haven't seen him at all."

"Hm, he wasn't in his room. If he went out I thought he would have at least told you where he was going. Oh well, I guess I'll introduce myself later." Sunny said.

Kelsi chugged down a glass of orange juice and then started buttering up her bread. Acidic juice and loads of milk wasn't the best combination for her stomach, but she couldn't help it, she was hungry! Her guts started growling as they processed the heaps of food, as well as her previous meals. Gurgling rumbles made way through her intestines and soon enough Kelsi felt the need to fart. She looked over to Sunny, who was still writing down a list of groceries to pick up later.

"Hmmmm, I need to let this gas go... But Sunny's right there... I can't just fart in front of her, I mean we're friends but that's still too embarrassing! I guess I'll try to hold it in..." Kelsi thought.

----

The inside of Kelsi's ass was a hell in and of itself. It was scorching hot, your own sweat was lost in the wet meaty walls, lined with anal mucus and other slimes. Her body temperature was roasting you alive, the puffy flesh of her ass hugged you on every side so you couldn't get away. It was uncomfortably tight, you weren't being crushed like you were in her anus, but every now and then her butt would squeeze, and you would become smothered in hot slippery muscles.

Worst of all was the smell. You thought that Kelsi's farts smelled bad, but those were dispersed in open air. The stink inside her big thick butt was ten times worse. Every breath you took reeked of shit, as if you were sticking you head right in the toilet after she had taken a huge dump. Her bowels smelled horrendous, you gagged and coughed up spit, but even after that the stench continued to assault you. It was a struggle to breathe, the little air you got was hot like in a sauna and burned your tongue. The taste of her ass was inside you, clogging your airways with its stink. Kelsi's cramped anal passageway was a place you weren't ever meant to be in.

You felt a familiar sense of weightlessness until her bowels came bearing down on you, a result of her now sitting. Before you could hear the ever-present thumping of her heartbeat, but now you could really feel it. The sticky tight walls of her ass hugged you even harder, adding the intense pressure of the girls body weight. There was almost no room to breathe, her bowels pressed around you like you were a log of shit and held you snug. You gasped for even the smallest bits of foul air, and ended up getting her disgusting anal juices in your mouth. Things looked rough, but they were about to get a whole lot worse.

Kelsi's guts growled above, sounding like booming thunder. The bubbling intestinal groans grew louder, becoming more ominous as they came your way. Suddenly the giant girls ass bellowed from right behind you. A rush of steaming hot air bulged out her anal walls, filling your wretched prison with gas. The temperature spiked, it was already sweltering before but now it was an oven, dripping with moisture. You could immediately feel the presence of her gas bubble, how it expanded her walls and made everything blistering hot. Given you last experiences, you tried to hold your breath, to outlast the fart, but it wasn't meant to be. Kelsi's anus bulged out, ballooning with pressure, but her muscles forcibly contracted, keeping the gas locked inside. Tears filled your eyes as you realized how fucked you were. She was holding in her gas.

Your lungs couldn't take it anymore, you had to breathe. Opening your mouth you took your first gasp of Kelsi's fart bubble, and immediately regretted it. Your senses exploded with revulsion, rejecting the horrid miasma that was your friends fart. It tasted like concentrated shit, burning hot fumes that were so thick you could practically chew on them. Suddenly you felt her tight anal walls loosen, the smothering hot grip of her ass separated itself from your back. Your heart sank, you were shrinking again.

Each breath you took was nothing but gas so it made sense that you were shrinking. As long as Kelsi kept holding in her farts you were going to continue to shrink indefinitely. The gurgling ass expanded around you, its throbbing walls becoming larger and more distant. You screamed in horror, right as another burst of gas bubbles reached Kelsi's backdoor. The stench multiplied and her massive anus bent backwards to hold it all in. You could feel her ass muscles twitching underfoot, the lumpy flesh rippled like waves as she strained her butt. More shitty gas filled your lungs as you continued to diminish in size.

You sobbed, trapped in the worst place imaginable, crying as the world grew around you. Your small pocket inside your friends gargantuan butt expanded to the size of a town, and then a city. The throbbing hot lumps of anal flesh were like mountains, so large that you could no longer stand above them. You became a speck, not even as big as a grain of sand, trapped deep within the crevices inside your friends gigantic bowels. At this point you stopped shrinking, but it didn't matter. You were beyond powerless and impossible to find.

Kelsi's plump butt purred softly in her chair, announcing its need to pass wind. She kept her ass clenched, unknowingly dooming her friend to save herself from embarrassment. On your end an earthquake of sound shook the chamber, sputtering more rancid hot gas from the girls colon. Her humid anal cavern became even more bloated with pressure, you could feel it bearing down on your tiny pathetic body. You were nestled between two puffy lumps of anal flesh, trapped in a pool of grime that was so sticky you no longer had the power to move. It was like your own hellish valley, a river full of mucus, slime and leftover shit. You felt too depressed to even cry anymore, your situation was too hopeless. Kelsi's filthy bowels twitched and strained from her gas, causing your river to slosh around. Eventually she would have let out this massive fart, but what would happen to you then?