- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

As you caught your breath, all you could do was cling to the toilet seat and try not to think about how many horrid things had happened here before you arrived. With first hand experience with Cindy alone, these places were pure hell. With the air still heavy with stench, you heard the door to the bathroom stall creak open. 

Gasping, you nearly made the wrong move of jumping to your feet. Thankfully, you realized at the last second that would be foolish, and hurried to scurry to the edge of the seat in hopes of avoiding what you knew would be coming. Instead, with a shuddering smash, a backpack was dropped on the ground. 

You slowly scanned your eyes up to find a blonde young woman already tugging her shirt off. Your mouth fell open in awe as breasts that must have been just as big as Cindy's or even a bit bigger bounce out from freedom of both her bra and shirt, perky and happy to see you. 

Perhaps staying for just a bit longer wouldn't hurt...

Ashley peeled off her shirt with a massive sigh of relief. Standing in line had already caused her to become a bit sweaty from the summer heat. Her friend had promised her a quick in to the club, but that line certainly wasn't quick! Her best friend was a bartender here, and kept her backpack safe while she waited in line, for that she was thankful. But why in the hells couldn't she have let her in the back or something?

Thanks to that, she had to spend half her evening in line waiting to get in. With the news there would be a line, she'd come right from the mall in normal street attire. Of course, if she wore what she wanted she was pretty sure she'd have a lot of trouble walking through town. She scowled to no one in particular, tossing her shirt and bra into her bag to dig out her 'club top.' It was a bikini type top that was sparkling with tiny gemstones that she had insisted on making her friend smuggle in. After all, she hadn't worked on this body for just herself.

She slid the bikini top on, tying it behind her neck and tugging the cups around until they found a good place to actually support her overwhelming rack. Even in the dim bathroom, it seemed to sparkle.

Pulling her shorts off in the small bathroom stall was a challenge, especially with over impatient people outside the stall, but after a few painstaking moments, she tugged them free from her sticky skin. Instead, she pulled on a black mini skirt that revealed her panties quite easily. It matched the shimmering bra with black stripes.

She had wanted a thong, but after having one snap mid-performance, she was not willing to take a chance of getting kicked out for that wardrobe disaster again. So, she went with a nice pair of lucky panties. Pushing half of her short blonde hair back with a few bobby pins, she was just about to leave the stall until she realized that she had been waiting in line for quite some time. Without a look toward the toilet seat, she stripped off her panties to plop her ass onto the seat. 

You had become stupidly enthralled with this woman. Not only was she displaying herself for all to see, but she wasn't torturing you like you had first thought she might. She was already ten times better than Cindy in that regard. 

You had the perfect view as she faced you, peeling off layer after layer until she had been nearly bare. At one point she had even straddled the toilet to give you a wonderful view of the undercarriage she was not shy to hide. Nearly drooling, you shook yourself free as soon as the woman turned to leave. You had to escape as well, you wanted absolutely nothing to do with the next woman that would come in here to use the stall.

Just as you turned to crawl off the seat, a shadow loomed over you. Swallowing tightly, you knew what this meant, and desperately hurried your pace as carefully as you could. With the slant of the seat, one wrong move and you would be in that bowl of death!

With a smash, the woman's thighs encased around you, and you could hear gallons pour out of this woman nearly immediately. You froze as the skin around you stuck tight to your own body. You had been desperate for Cindy to find you, but look where that had gotten you! Against your better judgement to wiggle, you froze as the giantess went about her business. 'I just need to be careful.,' you thought, 'she'll move soon, and everything will turn out just fine.'

Ashley moaned as she emptied her bladder, relieved having thought of this before she had left. With how long the line was just for the bathroom, she wasn't sure she would have made it back. Scooting forward, she grabbed a wad of toilet paper and cleaned herself up. After making sure she was dry, she snatched her underwear suspended between her knees and pulled them into place. 

Just as the surface around you moved, you tensed in preparation for the corner of the seat you could just feel out of reach of your fingertips. With how sweaty her skin was, you could just imagine getting stuck there as she pulled away and you weren't about to let that happen! However, what you hadn't prepared for was for the giantess to move forward.

With a growing yelp, the surface beneath you fell away, as well as her succulent thighs beside you. Fear made you grow still as you were free falling, a horrible thought of being a jumbled mess on the dirty tiles of this bathroom entered your thoughts. But before you could let your life flash before your eyes, you hit something very soft. Your heart hammered so heavy in your chest, you hoped that it would scare you away from this new nightmare of death that had come too close that time.But instead as your hands explored you found surface. 

Plush underwear had saved you, sending you to the hammock of fabric suspended between her legs. Eyes widening, you scrambled to dive out of the striped fabric as soon as you realized what you were lying in. Though, gravity soon took hold of your fate. You could barely flip onto your back before a enormous womanhood met your eyes. It drew closer and closer in a heartbeat before you were smashed into it, sticking like a fly on a flytrap.

You screamed as the giantess rearranged her undergarment, tugging and pulling until it found a corner of her folds to smash you into. Once again, you had thought a woman's body would be soft, but with her body fighting for room, it didn't feel as soft as you had dreamed.

You hugged her pussy like a ring, the thin fabric already forcing you to glue to her with her sweat. Your world shook as the woman moved, and you tried to wiggle, but as soon as you did, you felt pressure from the outside world. Your yells for help were drown out in the loud bathroom as the toilet flushed, and your whole body was crushed into this new stranger.

Ashley bent down, nabbing her backpack to zip close and throw one strap on her shoulder. With one handle on the door, she felt her neathers flare up with a nasty itch. Frowning, she wondered if her sweat was already starting to bother her. Tugging the waistline of her underwear up a little more, she slipped her fingers under the hem of her skirt to follow her cooch down to the thickest mound of her lips. As expected, it already felt wet, but she didn't even feel the tiny man smashed into her clit with the sticky fabric. Giving a hearty scratch and rub, Ashley exited the bathroom stall.

Breasts and cheeks bouncing, she already gathered the attention of the women in the bathroom. She grinned to herself in the mirror with a hum of delight. Tonight was going to be a fantastic night.