- Text Size +

*This chapter was writting by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Heads turned as Ashley confidently strut through the bar. Everyone's eyes were on her newly-changed shiny outfit. The way her ass wiggled under her tight mini-skirt was entrancing. Her two perky breasts bounced playfully in her new top. The tiny gemstones in the fabric were sparkling brilliantly in the light, along with the tiny beads of sweat running down her neck. After all the sweating she did in line she felt kind of gross but the attention she was getting helped improve her mood. Maybe the guys could smell her pheromones? Chance encounters could wait until later, right now she was walking through the crowd to meet up with her friends at the bar.

Meanwhile you were trapped inside the hammock of her panties, being tugged against her privates as she walked. With every step she took you felt her lower lips press against you. They were wet, not from arousal luckily, but from how much she was sweating. It was like buckets of salty secretions had been poured all over you, and it was seeping through the front crease of her panties. Like a wet towel, the panties had been soaking up the giantesses pussy sweat, making the surrounding air smell very, very strong.

Her unwashed crotch had an overpowering stench. It wasn't necessarily horrible, but it wasn't something that you were happy to smell either. The aroma almost seemed to be emanating from the warm center between her lips, you were certain if you slipped down deeper it would only become more heavy. Ashley's pheromones did in fact seem to be working, her natural scent was taking a direct effect your lower half. You couldn't control yourself, your member grew hard and stiffened into her lips.

Just then Ashley's legs swung apart and her lips spread open. From within a new burst of smell and heat came wafting forward, right before she sat down hard on the bar stool. Her mammoth pussy came crashing down on top of you, causing you to sink into her folds. You felt something big and hard weighing down on your head, and soon realized her clitoral hood was right on top of skull. You froze at once. If you moved an inch, even so much as tickled her clit just a little, you knew that it would be dangerously bad for you. The pink bean would feel you for sure and start to arouse the giant woman above. Her subconscious would start to tell her "You need sex now. There's a lot of guys in this club, you should put one of their penises inside you." Internally you shuddered from imagining what would happen to you. You needed to remain as still as possible.

The cushioned seat squeaked under Ashley's hips when she sat down, and once more when she turned towards the bartender. To her dismay her best friend wasn't working the taps right now, she was still on a smoke break. In her spot behind the counter was a surly looking mustached man that Ashley did not know. His eyebrows were furrowed and she couldn't tell if he was upset or just looked angry by default. Either way it was intimidating, so Ashley instead turned to talk to one of the friends she was meeting up with.

"Hope you girls weren't waiting long, the line took forever." she complained, rolling her eyes for exaggerated effect.

"It's no big deal," smiled Faye "I think the wait was worth it. That outfit looks amazing." she winked at her.

Faye was Ashley's friend from the gym. After weeks of listening to Ashley's work complaints on the treadmills she felt like it was her duty to take her out one night for some fun. She had short black hair that framed her face perfectly and an amazing toned figure from years of exercise. Her chest wasn't as impressive as Ashley's but her ass was just as round and voluminous.

"Thank you so much!" Ashley beamed back. "You look gorgeous tonight too!"

It was true. Faye was wearing a sleek black dress that had tiny straps on the shoulders. She had been working just as hard as Ashley at the gym, and it showed. The dress clung to every curve of her body, outlining her womanly figure just fine. It ran short in the back, normally it was supposed to end just past her hips for a perfect hourglass shape, but her sizeable rump was pulling up the on fabric a little more than it should.

"Aw thank you! It's know been a long week for you but tonight we're gonna have the time of our lives, just watch. Bartender!"

Faye commanded the surly-looking man over and ordered a round of drinks. Ashley gave a sigh of relief. She really didn't want to talk to him, sometimes she would get really nervous. As soon as Faye finished, Ashley heard a high-pitch voice come from the other side of her stool.

"Fayyyeee! Why are you ordering drinks? I thought we were going to get them for free tonight! Y'know, from guys and stuff!" said Jen, mildly annoyed.

Jen was the third and last member of their group. She was blonde, like Ashley, but more of a ditz. Still, she made up for it in the looks department. Her face was cute and innocent and her boobs were absolutely huge, easily the biggest of the three. Her top was unbuttoned to the point where Ashley could catch a glimpse of her pink bra and tightly packed hooters. Whether Jen had done that on purpose or not she couldn't tell, but if it was to pick up guys it was bound to work wonders.

Faye leaned in to explain. "Jen, guys aren't just going to buy us drinks if they don't see us already drinking. You need to get at least one drink to show off you're here to party. Trust me, we'll have a round and before you know it guys will be buying us drinks for the rest of the night. That sound good to you?"

"WOOOOOOOO!! YEAH!! AL-CO-HOL!! AL-CO-HOL!!" Jen cheered.