- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Sandra was sitting on the toilet, her brow furrowed in frustration. The current problem she was dealing with was annoying enough, but did the girl in the stall next to her really have to be masturbating? She was doing it so loudly too, did she have no shame? Sure, Sandra herself was working as a pole dancer tonight, but there are some things you do for money and some things you should just leave at home. The manager had already made her help carry two drunken sluts out of the club this week, she really didn't need a third one to deal with. She had to get off this toilet and get back to pole dancing in a few minutes, so she was already feeling plenty stressed.

She had told the manager that she needed to take a pee break, but in reality she was feeling bloated down in her backdoor. Her stomach was having digestion problems tonight and even though she came to the bathroom to "exhaust" her pent up pressure, it just wasn't coming out. Frowning, Sandra pressed down on her slender stomach with both hands, and felt her innards uncomfortably churn. She pushed hard with her anal muscles but nothing happened. What she really needed to do was just relax and let it flow naturally but with this stupid idiot masturbating beside her it felt impossible.

Sighing with irritation, Sandra stood up from the empty toilet, reluctantly resolved to get back to her job. At the very least she looked sexy tonight, even if she didn't feel it. Her large breasts were dressed in a skimpy red top, one that showed a lot of skin. It clung to her tight enough so that her tits didn't flop out when she was spinning on the pole. She reached down to grab her matching red thong that was strewn across the floor, in order to put it back on her ass.

You pushed yourself back up, examining the long string that you just tripped over. It was bright red and had a familiar pungent scent. You began to climb over it, like hopping a short fence, when suddenly two massive arms came down and grabbed the string. The red material lifted your tiny body into the air and you hung on for dear life. Two giant legs stomped down on either side of the string. You slowly looked upwards to be greeted with an enormous female ass. It was beautiful and toned, but every bit as daunting as Cindy's in size. You looked back at the string you were hanging from, eyes widening as you realized it was actually a gigantic thong. The moment you did the thong rocketed up the girl's legs sending you straight into her ass.

The thin undergarment cut between her ass cheeks like butter, dragging you into a warm smothering hell. The giantess pulled the thong tight, pulling you deeper and deeper within her ass. Before long you hit the bottom of her crack, and found yourself wedged up against her wrinkly butthole. Your heart froze in terror and you had flashbacks to the awful time you spent with Cindy's disgusting shitter. You wanted to pull yourself away, but the girl began to walk, and every step prodded your head right against her anus.

Sandra returned to her boss and let him know she was back from her 10 minute break. There was no way she was going to let him try and cut her pay again, just because she "didn't let him know she was back on the floor." He was a shitty guy to deal with, so she decided to forget about him and focus on her dancing. Believe it or not, Sandra did enjoy some things in life, and one of those things was pole dancing. She was quite skilled at it, and it made her feel both empowered and sexy. Sometimes she would even get tips. Dancing also helped her cool off, but if she continued feeling this bloated, she probably wasn't going to have a good time. Spinning and turning your body upside-down when your insides felt tied in a knot was painful, hopefully she didn't have to deal with this pressure for long.