- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Seductively, Sandra crawled up the tall pole, wrapping her arms around it in an erotic embrace. Her hands slid up and down the pole suggestively before she gripped the metal tight and hoisted herself into the air. It took incredible strength and control to lift ones body into the air like Sandra did, but luckily her skills were up to the task. Upside-down, she hugged the pole with her legs and spun herself around, garnering cheers and hooting from the men below.

It was exhilarating for her, both the spinning and the attention, but she couldn't help but feel the bloated pressure coming from her abdomen. Due to this, her face tightened in discomfort, giving her a weird expression that affected the mood of her audience. They wanted to see someone who looked sexy, she knew, but the twisting feeling coming from her insides was making pole dancing all the more difficult.

Meanwhile, with every move she made, you could feel her thong pulling tight against your tiny body. It pushed hard on your back, cramming you into the giantess's humongous anus. The wrinkled hole rubbed you relentlessly as she danced. Your body was smeared with its oily skin. As she bent her body the asshole would widen slightly, threatening to suck you in. Worst of all her ass cheeks, the heavy toned slabs of muscle, were keen on pushing you deeper. With every movement of her legs her buttocks shifted around the thong, squeezing you hard.

Sandra mounted the pole and started riding it. Her thong-covered pussy touched the metal and began to slide up and down. She liked how it felt. The sensation of her mound and lips pressing against the pole was pleasant, and rubbing it in front of so many people felt sexy. She had no idea that with every stroke her thong was pulling on your shrunken form, wiping you against her asshole like toilet paper. Then she got off the pole and turned her body around, sexily arching her back to push her butt into the pole next.

As the pole wedged between her round cheeks, whatever light you were getting from outside her spread ass was slowly becoming darker. The giant metal bar came at you from behind, suddenly slamming into your body with all the weight of the massive woman. She involuntarily twitched her anus at the touch of the cool metal between her ass. Eager to send more shivers up her spine she continued her dance, and rubbed her ass up and down the pole. She smiled at the crowd while she gave the pole a buttjob. The built-up sweat in her ass crack was being wiped on the pole, making it slick with her juices.

You were absolutely steamrolled underneath her asshole as it ran along the hard shiny bar. Its puffy wrinkles smothered you relentlessly while its owner pushed harder, trying to get that extra "oomf". You became lost in a sea of ass, thrown under powerful waves of hot squishy flesh jiggling all around you. The foul pucker rubbed your face lovingly, crushing you under its folds. The dizzying movements accompanied by the noxious mixture of sweat and rancid skin made you feel sick. You screamed out in pain, your muffled cries only serving to slightly tickle the giantess's anus.

Finally Sandra layed off, sliding her sweaty cheeks off the pole. She stepped forward and bent over, shaking her boobs for the audience. As she bent over her ass stuck out, and her thong continued to ride up. Her cheeks naturally spread apart, making your flattened body just barely visible under her thong. If someone had taken a close look, they might have been able to see the tiny person's arms and legs sticking out from beneath Sandra's sweaty thong, flailing for dear life.

Meanwhile Sandra took notice that the bubble of pressure that she was dealing with had moved to her bowels. With all that spinning and bending her body was doing, she had stirred up her insides. The bloated feeling had traveled all they way through her body, straight to her rear. She could feel her tight asshole puckering against her thong. The pressure was getting to be too much, she needed to vent it out somehow.

"Maybe no one will notice if I let one slip out..." she thought.

Sandra relaxed her ass muscles and gave a little push. Her hole widened and a silent hot fart hissed out. You screamed in horror as the gigantic asshole blew a hot rancid kiss on your lips. The anus had only parted a small amount, but that was enough to let a whirlwind of smell engulf you. The humid winds were cut in half by the thong - and your body. Worst of all the smell was incredibly thick and potent. You coughed and choked with tears in your eyes. Why did her gas smell so strong? Didn't she just get off the toilet? Why did it still smell like she needed to take a shit?!

Sandra felt a little bit better after that. Cutting loose some of that unwanted pressure gave her a sense of much-needed relief. The fart had felt hot on the way out, like it had burned her thong. That came to no surprise, given how long the fetid air had been fermenting inside her.

"I just hope no one smelled that" she thought to herself.