- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Sandra caught a whiff of her scent. Her recent gassy release was much-needed, but smelled rank. She wrinkled her nose, this is what always happened when her stomach was acting up. The poor girl couldn't help it. At least the audience didn't seem to notice. Since she was standing up high on the stage, and hot gas was prone to traveling upwards, none of the disgusting smell reached their noses. Lucky for her.

Down below in her thong you were still stuck to her anus, and still trying to deal with the aftermath of her fart. It seemed to have woven its way into what little undergarment fabric she had, keeping the odor fresh and nearby. Not to mention how badly you now smelled yourself. Your entire body now reeked of pure unfiltered female ass, as if the shit particles were stuck to your skin. You felt like no matter how much you washed you'd never be clean again. No matter how much her ridiculously huge butt shook around and made you nauseous, it couldn't shake off the horrible stench.

The giant pole dancer still felt a fair amount of gas left inside her body, rank air that her body was begging her to let free. Given the silent success she had with her last "venting" Sandra decided to keep at it. She wanted this unpleasant buildup inside her body gone, and if pole dancing was the way to get it out then so be it. She grabbed onto the pole again and began to straddle it once more to the amazement of the crowd. Sliding up and down, she made a big show of leaning her head back and winking at the customers. Really though, she was arcing her back to slide her bare navel against the pole. She purposefully pressed her stomach into the metal bar, urging the rest of her gas along.

As the giantess tried to ease more gas towards her bowels you began to hear a distant gurgling. No... this can't be happening to you. You had already endured one volcanic eruption of female gases, you couldn't deal with another. Haunting you, the distant rumbles grew louder as they made their way through the girls winding intestines. Unaware of your plight, the giant woman pushed some more, anxious to let out her gas. With a deep URRRRPP, the bubble of flatus had finally reached her colon. Her asshole flexed and puckered right in front of your face. You sobbed. You had already tasted her farts, no more.

Then Sandra did something you weren't expecting. Her huge ass backed up into the pole again, and a familiar crushing feeling slammed you from behind. The girls monstrous asshole completely smothered your tiny body against the pole and thong, drowning you in darkness and its rancid oily skin. You can't be flattened under her anus right now! She was about to fart! The hot pucker quivered, struggling to hold in her swirling payload. You screamed and thrashed wildly, still barely able to move an inch. The massive anus began to swell, burying you under its hot pink flesh. Sandra bit down on her lip and pushed.

Her wet pucker throbbed for a moment, before slowly peeling open its wrinkled lips. A gigantic blast of horrible steamy air shot out of the small opening, directly on top of you. The huge metal pole at your back offered no relief, and within a second of her hole widening your face was instantly jammed inside the anus. Her rumbling butthole formed a slimy seal around your head, one that only broke to let out her abundant farts. The grueling winds escaped through the gaps between your head and her vibrating sphincter, searing your cheeks as they passed by. The wretched stench was just as thick and meaty as last time, assaulting your senses. Sandra was careful not to widen her hole too much, in order to keep the fart quiet and stealthy. This made her release much more drawn-out that usual.

The silent fart continuously spewed out of her shithole, covering your face in hot steam and wet splatters that you didn't want to think about. Acting on pure animalistic instinct you tried to squirm your way out of her anal maw. The thong and pole only pushed your face deeper, her ass sweat and anal juices helped lubricate your entry. Your were pushed in deep, all the way past your ears. Not that you needed them, the fart sounded silent to the people on the outside, but to you it was like a roaring tornado. The giant asshole would occasionally sputter as it pumped out her gas, your head was acting as a partial blocker. With nowhere to go, the rancid girl farts would blast inside your mouth and down the back of your throat, the hot burning taste imprinting itself onto your tongue. Your eyes rolled back in pain, you wanted to die.

Sandra felt her lengthy fart peter out and she smiled. The sense of relief she felt in her gut and backside felt really good, and so she continued to dance. Now free from her earlier discomfort she swung around the pole unhinged, like the pro she had always been. They way her legs spun and flipped was dazzling and it made the crowd cheer. Sandra's face had lightened up too, improving the overall mood of her audience. Her state of mind really made an impact on her performance and it was all thanks to her passing gas that she was back to normal. She stood up straight and strut her stuff around the pole, posing and teasing the crowd further. She kept one hand on the pole as she walked in a circle, and felt the warm metal where she farted underneath her palm.

Going a step further into her routine Sandra leaned back on the pole and spread her legs. Her pussy was exposed to the audience, barely covered by the red thong riding up her ass. She spread her legs wider and wider, as far as they could go until she purposefully slipped out her feet and dropped her ass to the floor. Her big butt jiggled when it hit the stage, and the sudden impact knocked another bubble of gas loose from her intestines. A huge raunchy fart came ripping out from between Sandra's meaty cheeks, luckily drowned out by the booming club music.

When the giantess dropped her colossal ass onto the stage it had a direct effect on your body. Both of her tremendous muscular cheeks squished into the ground and mercilessly squeezed you inside of her crack. It was you against all the weight of her upper body, and that intense pressure was forcing you against one place, her asshole. It was that point when fate decided to play a trick on you, and your luck hit rock bottom. A giant bubble of flatus exploded from Sandra's colon, blasting you head on. As her anus opened wide to fart, Sandra's thong, aided by her crushing butt cheeks, pushed your body straight up her gaping asshole. You screamed wildly as you were forced into a world worse than you could have possibly imagined.

The giant girl yet again tore ass on stage, to no one else's knowledge but your own. Almost as soon as her ass had swallowed you whole the massive sphincter shut closed behind you. You were trapped in total darkness and unbending heat, conditions much worse than any normal person was suited to deal with. Thick filth was sticking to your body on all sides, you didn't want to think about it but the putrid goop was everywhere. The fleshy tunnel was sweltering hot thanks to the leftovers of her fart and the air was utterly unbreathable. You writhed and choked on the ground, rolling from side to side in pain. You felt like you were going to die here. Gobbled down by a gigantic anal maw, without it's owner ever knowing.

Sandra stood back up, causing her bowels to spring to life. You had nothing to hang on to and your body ricocheted off her tender anal walls. Suddenly those walls shrank from every direction, squeezing you with an iron grip. Could she feel your body's intrusion in her ass? All the slimy muck that had been lining her anal canal was now being vigorously massaged into you, up until the moment that her bowels released their grasp. You slumped to the floor, gasping in the fetid air of your new hell.