- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Sandra's impressive final dance move garnered plenty of cheers from the crowd. Men hooted and hollered at her sexy display, tossing dollar bills to the stage. After holding the position for a few seconds she gracefully made her way back down, just as the song had reached its end. Sandra smiled to the faces below, partially forced, but also a bit glad to see all the money tossed at her feet.

Meanwhile your world had turned upside-down a second time. With the giantess pole dancer back on her feet, her bowels had flipped once again. The lumpy mass of waste that your foot was caught in became your new ceiling, dangling your tiny body by just one leg. You wrestled to get yourself loose, but your fall had submerged your foot fairly deep into the girl's stool. As you flailed and swung from her piece of poop the walls of her bowels began to churn. A loud bellow groaned from deep within the girl's body. Her anal tunnel began to undulate. The muscled walls, drooling with gross intestinal fluids, started to widen, stretching the sticky threads of slime apart. Your ceiling of feces loosened and dropped, swinging your body as it began to descend. You screamed in terror, her ass was preparing to take a shit.

Sandra stepped down from the stage and swept her arm along its surface, collecting up all her tips. The generosity of tonight's patrons awarded her a fairly substantial wad of cash, she could probably afford to go out for a few fancy meals after this. As she made way for the next performer, she put her bills into a neat stack, counting them one by one. Just then a soft gurgle came from her behind. The pressure of turning upside-down and back again from her performance had caused some movement back there, and now she needed to use the washroom. She trotted off quickly to the toilet from before, her sexy ass bouncing with each step. Men gawked at her luscious behind as it jiggled by, unaware that it was nearly filled the the brim with hellish odors and putrid waste.

Your screams meant nothing as the girls fleshy ass chamber shook around. Every step she made was a pounding nightmare, shaking sludge and smells off her walls so they could trickle around your body. Her fat log of shit gradually wriggled and wormed through her bowels with a mind of its own, dragging your helpless body along for the ride. Puddles of hot fluid splashed into your back, sticky wads of clay stuck to your hair. Your pitiful gasps for air only gifted you the most horrid stench imaginable, your tiny sniffles were drowned out by the horrible groans of the fully-grown woman's intestines. Her body urged the massive turd along, steamrolling you against flesh and mucus until your back was crushed into a hard rubbery surface. Fiery noxious steam roasted your body, the weight of the log shifted, uncomfortably wedging you between the thick muscled folds. You felt like the pressure was going to make your head implode but then suddenly an incredible shockwave shook everything.

The pole dancer's shapely butt slammed down against the toilet seat, her tight thong already halfway down her legs. Sandra made an uncomfortable face as she held the heavy dump inside her, just barely holding it all back until this moment. She relaxed her butt muscles causing her anus to erupt with a boisterous fart, shooting thick gas into the bowl below. Her warbling butthole wrinkles sputtered ferociously, making loud droning noises as they fired gas, slime, and a few bits of solids from her ass. Among those pieces of solids was your tiny body, mercifully launched into the cold toilet water. You swam to the surface gasping for air, only to inhale the rank cloud of Sandra's fart. Her burning odor wasn't nearly as concentrated as it was inside her colon, but it still stank to high heaven.

The girl's shoulders dropped as the initial pressure shot out from her ass. She could feel the remaining weight of what was waiting inside her, struggling to get through her tight butthole. You watched from the surface of the water as her giant anus flexed, it was eerie how the pink orifice puckered in and out. Her backed-up asshole was staring you in the face, trembling to release its payload all over you.

"HOLD IT IN! STOP! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME, PLEASE!!!" you begged.

"Nngh" Sandra grunted.

Almost immediately her asshole widened. As she pushed, the greasy wrinkles of her anus spread apart, forming into a perfect round circle. The turtlehead of shit crept out her ass with a wet crinkley noise, hot hisses of anal steam came with it. You floated there dumbfounded at the unbelievable size of her log. What you had been stuck to was just the end, the very tip of a gargantuan iceberg of crap that had been lodged deep inside her bowels. This was the thing that was keeping her clogged up all this time. Just as you thought the titanic shit could get any bigger Sandra's anus would flex, widening it to even greater proportions. The colossal bundle of steamy excrement hovered just above your head, suddenly your instincts came back to run, but it was already too late. The giantess let out another grunt and her huge smelly meteor crashed into the water with a loud splash.

You were sent spiraling into a choppy mess of toilet waves, but unfortunately there was no respite. With the plug gone from her humongous ass, Sandra's farthole was finally free to let loose the rest of the shit that was kept stored deep inside it. She barely had to do anything as her parade of feces came pumping out her butthole, the stinky plopping shits practically came rolling through. Huge bombs made of crap and water exploded all around you, the deafening bombardment coming from her ass was accompanied by sputtering farts tearing through her shithole. Your speck of a body was swept around the frothy toilet bowl as she let it all out, buried under wave after wave that tried to pull you under. Sandra sighed contentedly, the relief of releasing so much poop at once felt delightful. She could feel her guts becoming lighter and more relaxed, the pleasant tingle of her ass being stretched apart and removed of all pressure felt really good. Her piss came shooting out from her crotch, adding yellow salty froth to the already-chaotic swirl of shit pouring into the bowl.

The girl's excrement was very heavy, making every impact with the water big and noisy. Her built-up stool had become compacted inside her gigantic bowels, which resulted in it being extra thick and chunky. The splashes that came down were huge, but they weren't enough to miraculously launch you out of this hellish situation. As you barely managed to survive the onslaught of poop, Sandra leaned her ass into the seat, kneading her inner muscles to make sure all of her stinky payload found its way out. Her anus contorted, dropping more and more bundles of sludge into the pool, building onto the huge pile what was already there. She farted and pushed some more, just as you had managed to touch the edge of the bowl. Her anus carelessly spit out a bulging wad of crap, which hurdled towards your position, wedging you between its mass and the cold porcelain wall. As the rest of the rampaging logs came you found yourself trapped, left to watch and suffer as the giant lady's ass relieved more shit through its gunk-encrusted hole.

Her poop had lodged you into the side of the toilet bowl, partially submerged and trapped in her reeking excrement. A few more tortuous minutes went by until the assault ended. You knew what was coming next. The giantess would flush you down and finally end your suffering. After so many torturous experiences that had befallen you, you struggled with the actual desire to hold onto your life. What was the point if you were just going to have to go through these smelly unaware misfortunes over and over? You didn't want to live this hell any longer, it was clear you were being cursed or something. No matter how hard you tried you always ended up farted on by a giant anus or sucked inside some woman's throbbing hole somewhere. The constant barrage of giant oblivious female orifices had battered your will into a fine paste, and now you wanted to die.

Some light shined into the toilet as Sandra wiped her ass, making sure to get all the goopy shit off her loosened asshole. You breathed in the foul odor of her colon, the burning stench of shit surrounding you made your eyes water. It was only a matter of seconds until she flushed you now, you closed your eyes, ready to finally be at rest...

"SANDRA! Get your ass over here, there's another bitch brawl happening!" her manager called.

The girl jolted up from the toilet, pulling her thong back up her butt cheeks and rushing out the bathroom. "Bitch brawl" was her boss's way of saying two girls were drunkenly fighting again, and he needed her help to break it up. Sandra left with the stall door swinging behind her, the toilet completely unflushed. The smell of the bowl was horrible, shit and piss were splattered everywhere. You had the perfect opening to escape, no more women were nearby, but you no longer had the strength to climb free. You could live freely and get out of this terrible cycle of unaware mishaps, if only you could unstick yourself from the edge of the bowl. Death was no longer the only way out, but cruel fate had left you pinned under a mound of sticky shit that you were too tiny to wriggle free of. You began to cry as reality set in. This was a worse fate than being flushed.

Hours went by as the other stalls were used. You heard giant women farting and shitting in the toilets beside you, the thunderous sounds coming from their butts made you quiver in fear. Any moment now you could be next.

The door swung open. Another beautiful woman with a set of wide hips walked in. She looked at the unflushed bowl, loaded with shit, and recoiled in disgust. Apparently that wasn't enough for her to leave though. The other stalls were occupied and she needed to go. Her ass swung around and stared you in the face as she peeled down her pants. Her fat wobbling cheeks freed themselves from the tight clothing, they were stunning and gorgeous, but you were terrified about what was churning deep within them. Your eyes widened as the huge sexy booty bent forward, casting two round shadows over the toilet bowl. The last thing you saw was her puckering butthole before you were once again coated in darkness.

The unaware cycle of torture continued without end.

Chapter End Notes:

That's the ending! Thanks for reading all this way, I hope you enjoyed yourself!