- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

As the world around you shook and shuttered, you were in true disbelief. Once again, your escape attempts had turned sour, and seemed destined to get you in the worst situations. The massive woman had been asleep, only moving on her own desires, and that had gotten you shoved so far into her ass that her probing fingers couldn't find you. To her, it was just a slight annoyance in her ass, but for you, it was a nightmare.

Through the folds of muscle that squeezed at you like a boa, you could feel the jamming digits inside her pussy. You tried to shake and scream, hoping to wake Cindy, but unfortunately she was completely enthralled with herself. Stopping in the middle of masturbating had caused these types of dreams a few times, but nothing like this before. After all, she hadn't had your help to urge her back before. 

Inside Cindy's dream, she was having a nice time with the tiny man she'd found. He'd so graciously 'taken control,' and started it all by crawling within her. She moaned, her fingers dancing inside her, though in her dream it had been the tiny man doing all the work. Her muscles clamped and slid over you, leaving you unable to make even a bit of progress in escaping. As her dream escalated, so did she, and her legs tensed as they propped up just enough to allow both her hands to slide down under her flat stomach. Juices gushed against her thighs, gasping when she moved and your body helped fill her need. With her fingers as well as you, it seemed as if a true man had stuck himself within her.

Finally, with three fingers deep within her pussy, she shoved two within her backdoor. With her lady liquid blessed on her fingers, it didn't take much to force her digits in further then before to hit your feet. You couldn't stop your scream when you felt another shove, further smashing you into an unforgiving embrace. Pain exploded within your chest as the woman around you clenched her ass, squeezing so tight you wondered if you would pop. Without even thinking, you had began to move again, desperately shaking your shoulders and legs in hope to bring Cindy back from her dream. At this rate, she would never even know you were here!!

Your wiggling combined with her own only pushed her over the edge. For only a moment, her fingers disappeared, and silence fell around you. Relief flooded over you as you laid there within the disgusting trenches as the sexual storm seemed to be passing over. She must be waking up, popping her dream and washing away your nightmare! You barely had time to get your breath back before her muscles started squelching to life. You didn't even have time to think about safety before her whole body let out a quake, folds with all kinds of things you didn't want to think collapsed around your body yet again, as if it wanted to be sure you'd be staying there. 

With the loudest moan you'd ever heard, her body released. Her body bowed, cheeks tight, nails curled into the mattress, and her head thrown back; she'd reached her climax.

You were sure when the rolls of pleasure were finally done, you'd be paste, but in some miracle, you had 'survived.' Muk of all kinds were caked onto you, but all you could do when she loosened her snaked muscles, was gasp for the horrid air your lungs craved. It really couldn't get much worse then this, but all you had energy for was to lay within her stinking hole. You could imagine Cindy was on cloud nine at this point, relaxing back into sleep while pooling cum soaked into her sheets. Without a care, she had gotten off thanks to you once more, except this time you had been completely buried within her body. 

Cindy shifted her legs, once again spreading them to reveal the very hole to the world that swallowed you whole. As she relaxed, her body revealed a new sound to the dark room. A rumbling stomach took the place of her moans, gurgling from a meal that must not be done with her just yet. You grew still at the sound, terror working its way back into your heart as the giantess's eyebrows knitted with effort.