- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

While Cindy slept, she had no idea of your fate, nor what she had done to you throughout that single day into the night. Now, it seemed her body had subconsciously decided to keep you around, refusing to release your bonds now that you had been trapped within her.

Her monstrous gas may have blown you back toward the exit, but only a single leg had been freed. Unfortunately, when the tornado like wind had struck you, your weak body had finally taken its toll and passed out, causing your ragdoll body to twist. Your one leg was bent up, unable to make it to freedom while the other laid outside her hole, lying there uselessly. Cindy laid there completely content as she slept, having relieved herself from her bubbling bowels.

Morning came quickly for the dreaming beauty, her body jumping to surprise when her alarm blasted through the silence. She groaned, her large cheeks jiggling as she rolled onto her side. The two buns completely encased your leg, smushing you within her now that her legs weren't spread open. Cindy let the alarm go off a few minutes more before she finally growled and propped herself up on her elbows, smacking her phone to snooze the alarm.

Her large breasts pressed hard against the t-shirt as she sat up in her bed, stretching her arms high in the air. The oversized t shirt rose up, revealing her soft lips and round buttocks. You, however, were awoken to a rocking before your whole body was embraced by hot slimy walls. Memories came rushing back, and your mind raced to try and figure out what had happened. You could feel a ring of muscle around your foot and your thigh, leaving you in a very uncomfortable position. The body around you moved, making noises that once again sent fear through your soul.

You were still in her ass.

Part of you had hoped even though you had experienced such a horrible fart, you had escaped this hell, but it seemed only one of your legs had. You felt flesh press all around your free leg, making you immediately start squirming in hope the woman would feel you now that she was awake. You faintly heard some type of alarm, and prayed this would be the moment you'd be free before one of those gas attacks developed again.

Cindy sat back, cheeks spreading into the mattress that only left your leg to lay within her crack unable to do more then wiggle. She let out a dainty yawn, rubbing her bed head as she woke up. Still half asleep, and feeling your struggles, she decided to grind her ass against the bed to relieve the itch. Moving her luscious hips back and forth, sending her hole to squeeze and release as her cheeks spread and came together. You screamed in pain to have your leg plummeted beneath her, bounced on top of, and your body squished to nearly slipping between one of her muscles folds. 

Only when you had been thoroughly smashed did the itching stop and she scooted to the end of the bed. Yawning once more, her huge body rose into the sky, jiggling your prison as she walked about. Once again you could feel your limb smacking around her skin, the hits being far too light for Cindy to feel, and her asshole shut far too snug for your other leg to slip out. You laid within her, moaning as your body felt sore all over. If only you could get her attention, then you would be free! 

Just as those thoughts went through you, something else was going through Cindy. She was walking about her room, digging out some clothes for the new day, and finally shutting off her alarm that had gone off for the third time, when she felt another gas bubble in her stomach. Groaning, she massaged her belly, frowning as she flexed her backdoor in hope to move it along. When that seemed to do the trick, she continued until she felt it build up in her ass. Pain and a small gurgle went through her, and she didn't waste a moment from bending at the waist just enough to ease it out.

With just a little push the gas roared out of her, loudly announcing to the morning that it had been the cause of her discomfort the night before. Pale cheeks bobbing, stomach tightening, hand gripping the clothes drawer, she once again emptied her bowels. Sighing, she stood back up, cheeks clapping together as she continued her search in her drawers. The pain was gone just like that, and she found herself increasingly pleased she didn't have to waste time in the bathroom, or feel another pang of pain.

Instead, her prisoner had taken the brunt of the torture. You knew as soon as you heard that dreaded sound that danger was coming, but no matter how much struggling you had gone through, the woman's ass was kept sealed until the very last second. Once again your senses were assaulted, punching you with a new wave of heat, smells, and ass gunk. The sound was so loud you doubted that you'd even be able to scream, not that you wanted to at this time. When the bellowing roar was finally over, you laid within her ass desperately trying to regain your senses. You could barely tell that her ass had you trapped up to your chest now, and the rest of your body was flopping around outside her. If just once more...if you could withstand once more, you predicted you would be free.