- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime *myself)*

 

The thing was, you didn't want to endure any more of her farts. You had dealt with enough of her bassy releases to last you a lifetime, you never wanted to catch a whiff of her ass again.

Freedom, a concept that seemed mythical a few hours ago, was almost within your grasp. Your head, shoulders, and chest were all that remained inside Cindy's hot tunnel, the rest of you flopped lazily between her soft cheeks. The majority of your tiny form had escaped her anus's tight hold, you just needed one last push. That was something you didn't feel like waiting for. If you left your fate to be decided by Cindy's bodily functions, the next one very well might be more solid than you'd hoped. Being expelled with her shit was practically a death sentence, and not something you were willing to risk.

So you squirmed. Both legs kicked at her fleshy buttcheeks, bouncing off the springy skin uselessly. Your shoulders wiggled slightly, but were powerless against the hot grip of her wrinkled pucker. It took a lot of energy and it didn't seem like you were making any ground. On top of that your arms felt useless. With Cindy's backdoor wrapped tight around your shoulders, your elbows were pinned to your sides, rendering both arms unable to push one way or the other.

The giant woman sat down for breakfast, crushing the little man in her ass cheeks. As she ate her bowl of cereal she let out a sigh. It was a bright sunny weekend morning and yet everything seemed bleak to her, all because she had a full shift of work today. Shifting in her seat she frowned.

"I know I shouldn't have covered for Samantha today..."

Cindy had stuff she wanted to do today dammit. She was stressed enough as it is, she needed time to unwind. If she actually did have today off she would have been able to continue her fun from the night before. Her face flushed red as she thought about her earlier anal experimenting.

"Too bad it was cut short..." she thought, but for some reason her body felt satisfied. Like it had cut out her sexual frustration on its own in some way. Unsure of what was making her feel this way, Cindy continued to eat her breakfast.

Meanwhile in her ass you were being completely smothered by her weight. When she sat down, her hole loosened a bit, but her two massive globes pressing against the chair kept you glued in place. Every inch of your body that was free from her asshole was pressed tight against her sweaty skin as if it had been pasted there. You felt her flesh everywhere, but you also felt something hard touching your chest.

Your elbows were still locked in place, but you dug your forearms through her ass to find it. It was a hard and long thing, in your hands it felt like a thick wire. It didn't take you long to figure out that this was Cindy's ass hair. Normally the girl kept her butt clear from hairs, but she just so happened to miss a stray last time she cleaned downstairs. Despite being crammed inside her shithole your face lit up. This might be your chance to escape. You twisted and coiled the hair around your arm, clenching the end tight in your fist. Your arms might be unable to push or pull, but they can still keep a firm grip.

As Cindy finished her meal her stomach swelled. Now sufficiently full of food, the giantess felt bloated, and you could hear her insides growling from up above. This was it. If this didn't work you'd be up shit creek, and in a little more of the literal sense than usual. She stood up from her kitchen chair slowly, in a bent over pose. Her plump ass cheeks loosened, no longer fused to each other. Now that they were spreading apart the hair began to pull away from her asshole, it went taut against your forearm.

You grit your teeth in pain, it felt like the hair was going to yank your arm off. You had to bear through it no matter what! If you let go now your fate would be sealed! After a second of blinding pain you started to feel yourself slide out of her asshole. It was working! Your shoulders were free! You flung your arms out to hold onto the hair as best you could. With a dull POP your head was released from her anus. It was glorious. You happily took the first clean breath of air you had in hours. It felt so good tears streamed down your face. You were too caught up in the moment to anticipate Cindy's ass clapping together as she came to a full stand. They ungraciously ground against each other as she marched towards the bathroom.

That's right, you weren't done yet, worse things were soon to come. Cindy hadn't taken a dump in almost a full day at this point, so she was extremely backed up. You could sense her hole tightening as she walked, the muscles tensed around you trying to keep it in. You felt glad you made it out in time, that could've been you inside there. A blazing flare of light punished your eyes as she finally plopped her ass down on the toilet. Both girthy cheeks spread apart on the seat, the walls that used to be on either side of you lifted sideways until they became your new ceiling. The last time you were in the toilet with her you were trapped in her thong while she mercilessly pummeled you with farts. This time there was no underwear to hold you in place, your only salvation was the thin ass hair that you were so desperately hanging onto. If you lost your grip or it snapped you were done for.

Dangling from the ass hair, you had a clear view of the woman's gigantic anus a few inches beside you. It pulsated, rhythmically flexing a few times before blasting the bowl with a smelly pre-dump fart. Your knuckles whitened as you gripped the hair tight, trying your best not to get swept up in the tornado going off next to you. The anus sputtered and contorted a few more times before finally widening with a big wet sound. Slowly the turd peeked its head out her ass, choking you with its intense smell.

Cindy sighed pleasantly, the relief of passing such a huge shit made her relax her body. The massive buttocks above you swelled outwards into the bowl. They threatened to push you into her shit as she relaxed her weight. The hair was pushed closer and closer, you nearly had your whole body shoved into the turtlehead before you stuck out your legs. Your feet pressed into the crap, it was warm and gross, but at least you didn't have your whole body attached to it. Now your arms were hanging onto the single ass hair above and your legs were standing sideways on the giant shit.

Just then the crap lurched at your feet and Cindy began to push it downwards. You had to keep moving your legs in order to keep your body pushed away from its mass, essentially walking up the side of the shit. It was a bizarre sight, a tiny man hanging on to a thin ass hair and walking up a turd, as if he was grappling his way up the side of a building. Eventually the poop broke off, slipping from your feet and dropping into the yellow pool below. You hadn't even noticed because you were so preoccupied but Cindy was pissing up a storm. Her pussy was furiously blasting the toilet with her pee. You didn't have much time to watch it as the next gargantuan turd was on its way.

You used the same method to deal with this one, walking cautiously on the side while her anus pumped out more and more shit. A few more smaller ones came out until it seemed like she was done. Her anus winked and winked but it was finally empty. Your whole world shifted and quaked as she prepared to wipe. Skillfully you swung with the ass hair and hugged the side of her butt cheek like you were some sort of arachnid-based superhero. It felt like you were finally getting the hang of this. All you needed now was the jump out her ass before she got her panties on and-

CLAP! You were too slow. Cindy had already wiped herself and got up from the toilet before you could decide on your next course of action. Her two moons smacked together trapping you once again. Pulling her panties snug against her butt she flushed and left the washroom, ready to reluctantly leave for work.

----

Cindy sighed, leaning her hefty chest on the front counter. Working the cash register was a boring job, especially when there weren't any customers. One would think a popular clothing outlet like this one would be busy on the weekend, but apparently not. She thought back to yesterday, shopping with Jen was so much fun. Trying on different pairs of tight jeans and booty shorts was a blast, especially when they fit the sexy curves of her butt so well. How come things looked so bleak and boring on the other side of the counter?

Then she remembered something else from yesterday. Jen's tiny friend that she'd been talking about. For a moment while trying one clothes Cindy thought she could feel him stuck inside her ass, but when she checked for him he wasn't there at all. It was a relief to know he wasn't, if he had been stuck to her huge ass he probably would've got himself crammed up her thong, right against her asshole. She giggled at her weird fantasy.

Just then she felt a pressure in her abdomen. She felt really gassy today for some reason, maybe the milk she had with her cereal that morning was past its date. Not really caring since there were no customers around, she bent over the front counter and let a big rank silent one hiss out her ass. It burned the rim of her anus and warmed her panties, but damn did it feel satisfying. It was about the only thing she had to pass the time. An image flashed through her mind of Jen's tiny friend inside her panties, choking on her hot farts. She giggled again.

Unfortunately that image closely mimicked reality. Despite your previous goal to never endure her farts again, that was exactly what was happening. Meanwhile Cindy watched the clock slowly advance to the end of her shift.