- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

For Cindy, the day passed by without much excitement. She had stood there watching people walk by the front of the store for what felt like a century. She perhaps had a few customers in the day, and spent most of her time trying to wait for the window shoppers to leave before she could relieve herself. Unfortunately, that milk must have been a bit bad, because her stomach was rumbling with how upset it was her entire shift long. She'd very carefully plan it for herself so that she would not experience any embarrassment while working. She was the only one in the front of the store, after all, if anyone came in they most certainly would know who it was that had stunk up the store.

The day for you, on the flip side, was a lot less heavenly. The massive woman refused to give you a single chance to get away, and you were forced to be smashed right next to her asshole while she worked, clinging to your only freedom of her ass hair. She would sit on her cushiony stool, her panties stretching in vain to keep in her voluminous ass. With little place to squeeze and shrink, the cloth was acting more like the thong she'd first trapped you in then normal underwear. And clearly Cindy had no problem with it burying deep within her ass. 

She'd sit herself down for a few minutes, gluing you to different parts of her skin which most often turned out to be right over her backdoor, blast you with gas, then grind you into the cushion when you had struggled and caused her to get itchy. Or she'd go refold some clothes that someone had picked up, crouch down to stick them on the shelf and let the full force of her panties disappear within her two moons. No matter how much you'd struggle or fight, the giantess's body was keen to keeping you lost within the darkness of her cheeks. There were quite a few times you had passed out from either the smell or pressure as she went about her day, but the worst was when she went to the bathroom.

There were a few times you had gotten lucky, and she just drank too much, other times...you were not so lucky. 

Three times she had gone to the bathroom thus far, dangling you over a body of water that put more fear in your body the more you saw it. Though, before you could find your way out of her ass, she'd be quick to slip her panties back up and seal you within her cheeks. This went on for hours until Cindy clocked out from work, took a long bumpy ride back home, and starting to change her clothes.

You were thankful that Cindy had stripped, hoping that this would mean she'd get ready to jump in the shower and give you an escape route! However, Cindy had other plans. After having such a disappointing day, and finally feeling a little bit better from the stomach trouble, she promised herself a night of clubbing. She stripped her clothes as soon as she got home, ass clapping and grinding away at you as she bounced about her room finding the perfect outfit.

What she settled on was a red lace thong, and a tiny black dress.

Who could go wrong with that?

She bent over, her cheeks cracking open for the most time in hours. You gasped at fresh air, hands shaking as you glanced down in hopes to find she was near the bed. Instead, your vision was filled with red as lace came quickly to snuff out your plans. The lace found it's place snug tight between the outside world and you, smashing you into her skin so hard you wondered if anyone would even see you had she bent over. No doubt you'd be a very tiny lump between her cheeks. 

Cindy purred at herself in the mirror, breasts free and thong tugged on. Even like this she could admire her beauty! She smoothed out the lace over her crotch, not at all bothered that it seemed a size too small for her. Her lips were clearly showing through the fabric, and it was hugging her ass beautifully. She bent over, ass in the air and revealed the line of fabric disappearing down her crack to dig out her red heels under the bed. Although, Cindy wasn't looking at your pathetic form that barely made a bump of a difference across her button. Her overwhelming cooch stretched out below you, stealing most of the fabric as it tried to keep it within the underwear. You couldn't help but let out a muffled scream at the pressure as you almost lost the hair you were clinging to.

With how tight it was, the string of the thong moved you about as she bent and worked on her appearance until it stuck you in a place where your arms were squeezed against her anus, and your legs were tucked into the hammock of her vagina. The lips pushed back on your legs hard, fighting for space while you squirmed and screamed at Cindy to release you.

No noise reached her ears as your tiny voice was muffled by pounds of flesh, and her own footsteps that rattled you against her. 

Cindy's ass bounced and ground your arms, testing your will to hand onto the hair that you had found. She rumbled over to her computer chair, bending over and once again forcing your body against her luscious skin. With an earthquake of a shake, she plopped her ass down into her chair, pulling out a mirror to do her makeup. You could feel her lips quivering, and you prayed she wasn't thinking about booting up her computer again instead. You had no idea where she was going, but judging by the underwear, you were scared to find out as well.

An hour of makeup later, Cindy squeezed into her black dress that could barely contain her curves. She tugged at the strapless stress that threatened to pop her breasts right out. Perhaps she did gain a bit of weight in her hips and in her breasts.... Either way, once satisfied with her hair and dress, she strapped on her heels and pranced out of the house. It was time to party!!