- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by WritingGirl*

 

Cindy had thoroughly crushed you within her ass as she made her way to her destination. The heels clacked loudly on the street as she walked down the street from the parking garage she'd managed to find a space in. There were plenty of parties on the weekend, but the clubs were the best ones! She made her way through the long line for the entrance, and slipped right inside. She didn't have a concrete plan, but she definitely wanted to get some drinks and do some dancing tonight!!

Your world felt like you were being buried alive, but instead of dirt it was a beautiful woman's genitals. 

With her outfit it had sealed your fate, not even allowing you to do more then wiggle. Her dress was tight over her ass, forcing her cheeks together even if she had carefully managed to sit down. Though, as soon as the door opened to the club, even with all the warmth around you, you felt your blood run cold. The loud music poured out of the door as Cindy strut in. You had never been to one of these places, but you had heard of plenty of them. You knew it to be a club, and it was one of the worst places a tiny person could be.

It was dark, loud, and bustling with people and alcohol. 

Judging by the music, it was no doubt it was in full swing of the weekend crowd. Your heart thudded loudly, and you immediately began your struggling as much as you could in your prison. You wiggled your legs against her tight snatch, and pressed your elbows into her ass. "LET ME OUT!! LET ME OUTTTT!"

Cindy couldn't help the smile from spreading on her face as she entered the room. It had been a long time since she was at this club, and tonight she would be sure to end lucky. 

Making her way over to the bar, she ordered the first thing she saw on the tiny menu on the counter. She was already feeling butterflies in her stomach at what this night could bring. Wait...a gurgle interrupted her, sending a jolt of pain from her belly. Groaning, she discretely rubbed at her stomach that bubbled. Perhaps it wasn't butterflies? Groaning, and in a heavy crowd, she decided that it didn't matter if she let loose. There were plenty of smells in this club, and she very much doubted someone would be able to pin her on it. Leaning against the stomach high bar, she let her back arch a bit. Loosing her muscles to act natural, she blasted out a nasty chain of farts.

One after another squeaked by her cheeks until the bubbling died down to a dull irritating pain. She sighed as the bartender brought her her drink, already feeling her lunch coming back to bite her. Why did she keep eating that damned mall food? She should know better by now that even though she wanted something quick while at work, she shouldn't have gone to the taco place. 

Cindy swiftly downed her drink, paid for it, and made a beeline right for the bathroom. As expected, the women's line was long and she groaned as her stomach once again reminded her she would need to go, very, very soon.