- Text Size +

This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

After Cindy let out that last chain of farts you felt in your stomach felt like it was going to be sick. With the roaring anus directly in front of you and the tight red thong pushing at you back you legitimately thought you were going to be pushed inside her again. The smell was ungodly, and it only felt like it was getting worse and worse. The massive brown button was ripe with stink and smeared against your body as Cindy walked in line for the bathroom.

Soon enough you heard an ominous sound. Dull gurgling and growlings resonated through the giant girls body. The noise and the increasingly bad stench were hint enough that her past meal was on its way. You needed to get out of here - now. Wriggling and squirming you tried to escape but the lace thong held you tight. Frantically your hands clawed at her anus, hooked fingers running down her sweaty wrinkles. The massive pucker winked a few times in reaction, did she feel you?

Cindy stood in line, impatient to use the toilet and get back to clubbing. A slight itch appeared in her butt, something so insignificant that her subconscious barely paid attention to it. Just as she was about to acknowledge the itch's existence, a more prominent bodily function became her priority. Her intestines loudly gurgled announcing they were full of waste and ready to unload. That was no good, she was nowhere near the front of the bathroom line yet.

"Nnnngh... it looks like the wait's going to be at least another 20 minutes. I hope I can hold it in..." she said, worried.

In an effort to keep everything under control Cindy clenched her ass muscles hard. The tiny man inside howled in pain, it was as if the squishy flesh holding him in place had become rocks. The giantess's huge tight butt pulled at the thong, cramming you right against her tense shithole. You could feel it convulsing, desperate to keep the crap locked inside. It was hard to breathe and whatever air you got smelled of farts and butt sweat.

After a while Cindy couldn't keep herself distracted anymore. All she could focus on was holding in her poop. She tried hopping in place, doing a little "try not to shit" dance in line. Her ass cheeks jiggled up and down in her snug dress. Her movements rocked your body, each time she hit the ground you found yourself pounded against her butthole. It was a door you were very afraid to be knocking against, but you were being cruelly forced to.

Eventually her insides started to hurt. Cindy hunched over holding her stomach, would she be able to make it in time? It was almost her turn, just a little longer. Her bowels roared, echoing to the brim. Maybe she could let out a little pressure?

Down below, things went calm for a second. The unbearable butt cheeks started to relax, and the tight wrinkles of Cindy's exit hole began to loosen. You felt a wave of relief and sighed. The ass clenching torture looked as if it had finally ended. Suddenly there was a rumble. Cindy's asshole briefly peeled open a small gap, blasting you with a puff of her smelly gas. You coughed as the fart took you by surprise and caught you in the throat. Compared to Cindy's earlier panty-burning eruptions, this fart was light, but still disgusting all the same. Another two gusts puffed you in quick succession however, causing the sweltering stench to multiply.

Cindy was skillfully controlling her sphincter to let out small amounts of gas while holding her shit in. Warm puffs hit you over and over, each extremely potent due how close the giant girl was to pooping. With every release the small opening at her backdoor became wider and wider. After one especially gruesome puff of pre-dump gas the daunting anus hung open. The hot stained rim was spasming agape, and directly in front of you the massive turtlehead of shit begin to inch forward.

You let out a terrified scream, you had officially run out of time. Everything in Cindy's ass was moving at a dizzying pace, and in mere moments you were going to be buried in her shit. The huge mass of excrement was just about to touch your nose when suddenly the thong at you back fell away. Cindy had just made it to the bathroom in the nick of time and was pulling down her thong while sitting in one big rushed gesture. Before you had even realized what was going on the girls ass hair had slipped from your hand and you were in free fall, plunging towards to toilet.

Was it really over? Were you doomed to be swimming in Cindy's shit? Not quite, fate had some other plans for you. Cindy's big butt made a swinging motion as she sat down, giving enough centripetal force to send you flying in an arc. You landed, not into the bowl, but on the rim of the toilet seat. You hit the surface with a hard crash, but not as hard as the thousands of pounds of meaty girl ass that subsequently sat on top of you.

From the waist down your body was crushed by the giantess' generous ass, while the rest of you was left dangling above the watery abyss. You had a front row seat to watch Cindy's turd slowly crawl its way out from her bowels and fall to the pool with an impressive splash. It seemed like it was plugging her up because soon her floodgates of shit were released. Torrents of mucky liquidized crap came pumping out her butthole, spraying everywhere. The stench overpowered your senses as you hung above the bowl, forced to witness the horrible display. Gallons of piss came bursting out her urethra, adding to the dirty mixture.

"Ugh. That lunch is really coming back to bite me in the ass. Hngh!" Cindy grunted, holding her stomach in her arms.

Her intestines growled wildly and she bent over again, pushing the discomfort southwards. Her ass drove into your legs as she bent, causing you to scream, just in time for her to fire a hot juicy fart in your face. The steamy gas hung in the air like a cloud, suffocating you with the taste of shit. Her thick thighs were doing a good job of covering the top of the toilet, keeping the smell locked away with you.

With a few final plops of shit, Cindy finished her deed. She stood up to wipe, her plump ass peeling away from your body and leaving you on the toilet seat below. She didn't even notice your tiny body lying there, she just pulled up her thong, flushed, and left. You watched her impressive ass as it strut its way back to the club, leaving you completely alone and at peace.

It might be the last you ever see of Cindy. That thought filled you with happiness. No ill will to her as a person, but over the past few days her ass had tortured you in ways you once thought unimaginable. Now you wanted to get the hell out of here, but you needed a moment to rest. Your body laid there gasping to recover its strength when the next girl in line arrived, eager to use the stall.