- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I got a response the other day saying how they felt slighted as they had read a few of my stories and there weren't any sex or fetish scenes in them.

So I thought I would just write up this short story just to show up that I can still write fetish stories when i want.

The Demise of Mr. Harrison

By

Asukafan2001

 

                “Mr. Harrison” I heard a voice call out from behind me. I spun on my heel and looked down the hallway at Natalie Kruger walking towards me.  She was a student of mine from last semester, who while was a really nice person just didn’t seem to get the work done on time so unfortunately I had to fail her.

                “Hello Natalie. How are you doing?” I said in a cordial tone, while taking a few extra moments to stare at her without making it look real obvious I was sneaking a peek.

                “I was wondering if you could help me out with a little something.” Natalie said as she played with her blonde hair.

                “Well, what do you have in mind? I am kind of busy right now.”

                “It will just a moment, but could we go back into your office. I don’t really want to share it here in the open.” I re-opened the door to my office and took one step in. As soon as I did I felt something strike me in the back. I immediately doubled over falling onto my knees as I heard Natalie walk in and close the door behind me.

                “What’s going on?” I struggled to sputter out as I fell to the floor gasping for air.

                “This is a little something I like to call payback Mr. Harrison.”  Natalie said coldly as she stepped into view. I tried to move my head so I could look up at her but my body wouldn’t respond. I found myself looking straight into a pair of scruffy looking faded white Nike sneakers.

                “I have to re-take that stupid class of yours Mr. Harrison, however I believe it will be from a different professor.” Natalie said as I couldn’t believe that I was going to die poisoned by one of my former students.

                My breathing started to become more and more erratic as my vision blurred and objects around the room started to look foreign and strung out. Natalie’s shoes looked elongated and huge, almost as if they were continuing to grow larger and larger right before my eyes. Pictures, books, and posters all of which were covering the walls faded into a hazy mass of colors.

                I finally vomited onto my office floor. I tried to move my head but I found my body still unable to move as I continued to vomit again and again.  It felt like hours, but I’m sure it was only a matter of minutes before everything started to clear just as quickly as it started.

                I closed my eyes tightly and breathed deeply and then exhaled, I repeated this process a few times and then opened my eyes. Hoping this whole experience is some kind of dream or really bad fantasy gone wrong. As I opened my eyes everything still seemed distorted and out of place. In front of me were still Natalie’s grubby looking sneakers only now I could see groves that had formed into the shoes from wear and tear, and in those groves was a mass of dirt and grime.

                “Well Mr. Harrison, like I said. This is something I like to call payback. You affected my life adversely so I thought I would do the same to you. Now why don’t you lick the rubber soles of these shoes in hopes of reminding me that you aren’t the little bug that you appear to be!” Natalie said.

                I couldn’t comprehend what I was seeing, or hearing. My senses were being bombarded from all sides. As Natalie spoke, her once quiet and rather submissive sounding voice had become powerful, commanding in tone and earth shattering in volume, I found myself covering my ears in pain as she spoke.

                “Now, Mr. Harrison!” Natalie spoke again as she lifted her shoe up, my eyes bugged out in awe as I watched as the heel of her shoe smashed into the ground crushing the hay bale like carpet strands as if it were nothing.

                A dark shadow hovered over me, her shoe blocked out the light as if it were a solar eclipse. My body started to shake again in fear as I watched the rubber sole of her shoe lower down towards me, the grooves of her shoe were deep and filled with rocks as big as my head, along with dust, dirt, and assorted gunk I couldn’t even identify.

                “Natalie, don’t do this. This is a mistake.” I shouted as loud as I could as tears ran down my face while my body shook and my mind filled with fear. My arms shot up against the rubber sole of Natalie’s grimy shoe in hopes of somehow overpowering the gargantuan object. My strength however, was no match for her as I felt her shoe pressing down against my face, I found I was left with no choice as images of my family raced through my mind. My tongue slithered out of my mouth and ran across the body of her shoe.

                My body shuddered in repulsion as I heard Natalie bellow “again”.  I couldn’t come up with any other option but to snake my tongue back out and run it across the bottom of her shoe. Tears continued to run down my face as I serviced this gigantic shoe. It seemed so huge, and the task so endless yet I found myself to fearful to stop. The only thing I could do was continue to lick Natalie’s shoe.

                “That’s right Mr. Harrison, it looks like you are starting to show me that you might have some worth left in that old ragged body of yours.” Natalie said as her shoe lifted away from me and I found myself surrounded by the bright lights once again.

                As Natalie stood before me, I found myself staring at her for the first time, she was never what I would call a tall girl. In fact if anything she was a little on the short side, but now she looks taller then the gods themselves. This mousey college freshman has become something out a Greek novel.

                I looked up in absolute awe as I struggled in vain to take in all of Natalie, however I could barely see the bottom of edge of her ruffled black skirt.

                My eyes immediately locked back onto her old sneakers as she wiggled them from side to side, at first I was unsure what she was doing as her foot exited the shoe tipping it over on its side.

                “Well Mr. Harrison, you have two choices. If you want to live you are going to crawl into my shoe, if you want to die you can stay where you are. You have to the count of ten to make your decision and get to where you need to be.”

                I couldn’t see her smirking face, but I could still hear the gloating overtone in her voice. I found myself without a choice in the matter at all as I crawled towards her overturned shoe. As soon as I neared the shoe I could feel the hot warm air radiating out of the shoe. The closer I got to the shoe the more I could smell the sweat hanging in the air.  The sounds of Natalie counting are the only thing that drove me on. As she reached nine I scurried into the overturned shoe in desperation for my own survival.

                As soon as I had made it in the shoe I found everything in a state of motion as the shoe turned right side up. My face smacked into the damp insole. I could feel a layer of grime and filth cover my body that had built up on the insole.

                “It looks like you made the right the choice Mr. Harrison. A life of servitude is much more rewarding than a painful death. Don’t worry, if you serve me long enough and I give you a satisfactory grade you too can return to your former self.”

                “That wasn’t the deal. You can’t be serious. I’m not going to live my life as some kind of slave to you. “  I yelled with as much conviction as I could scare up, however the only response I got was Natalie’s foot tilting downward and moving towards the shoe. I backed away in fear of being crushed beneath her mighty foot. I backed up further and further as her foot neared closer and closer to me. My back finally slammed against the toe end of the shoe as her white socked foot ran over my legs jabbed me in the stomach.

                “No, no, no Natalie, my legs, my legs are under your feet. They are under your feet, don’t step down, don’t put any weight down. Can you hear me!!” I frantically sputtered out.

                “A good slave shows his appreciation to all that is above him, so pucker up little man, and keep kissing if you want to survive the walk across campus.”

                In a instant I felt the weight of the world crashing down on my legs, my bones started to buckle and as Natalie put her weight down,  the power alone forced my face down against her dingy white socks.  As my bones cried for mercy I did the only thing I could do I opened my mouth and kissed her stocking covered foot just as I did my wife each evening as I came home.  My tongue rolled out of my mouth and stroked her white cotton sock lovingly. I could taste the repulsive sweat that had soaked into her sock from good only knows what with each pass of my tongue. However, I found that as I continued to kiss and lick her foot like I was told the seemingly insurmountable weight that threatened my life subsided. I could still feel all the pressure bearing down on my body but it was as if the pressure wasn’t enough break me.

                   I couldn’t believe, or at least didn’t want to believe this was actually happening. Every step Natalie took echoed through my being reminding me just where I stood in this world.  If I paused from kissing and appreciating this stinking foot of some former student I’m going to die. This can’t be real, it just can’t be.

                I could hear voices swirling around me, the sounds of life, and people going through there daily routines swirled about, however I found myself trapped inside Natalie’s sneaker. The world oblivious to my plight, or that I was even present. 

                I was now nothing more than a hapless prisoner forced to jump through a series of hoops In hope of surviving the wishes of my Giant Master. Natalie Kruger.