- Text Size +

"Get on your knees now, you huge, naughty slut!"

 

I lifted my foot off Ashley's monstrous, soaking cunt. The humungous, aroused woman gasped and grabbed at her crotch. She moaned and groaned like a bitch in heat, more sexually wound up than I'd ever seen her. Seeing Ashley struggle to focus through the stimulation she was receiving from her fantasy, I lowered my voice to a threatening growl. "I said, get on your knees. Show me that giant ass of yours," I ordered. My own excitement at the unfolding of this situation threatened to crack my dominant exterior, and I struggled to keep it together.

 

"Ohhhh... Hmm... Mmmmmm, oh yesss..." Ashley moaned like an enormous, horny pornstar. She twisted around, eager to bear her gargantuan ass to me. As Ashley rolled onto her side, her sequoia-like left thigh swung up, threatening to crash into me. Anticipating this, I nimbly scrambled over her colossal left leg, narrowly avoiding her right leg as it swung underneath me. Ashley was most of the way to lying on her stomach now. Her titanic breasts were making this difficult, however. Both of her massively voluptuous globes of tit flesh were splayed out to the left and wobbling obscenely over each other. Ashley was clearly not used to packing around this insane mass of cleavage. “Ohhh my gooood… Unnhh…” Not bothering to hide her carnal hunger, Ashley moaned and reared up her upper body, making room for her immense, jiggling mammaries and sliding them under herself to rest upon the wreckage of her bed frame and mattress. In doing so, Ashley inadvertently jutted her ass out, which I had not prepared for.

 

I was suddenly confronted by a real life mountain of ass. I staggered backwards a pace or two as Ashley gathered up her beach-ball sized tits, seemingly unaware of my puny struggles. It was all I could do not to gasp out loud. Ashley's ass was the size of a small couch! Her pelvis had widened considerably relative to her height, but even so, her legs had become so thick and gigantic that they rubbed tantalizingly together from about mid-thigh upwards. The higher up her legs went, the stronger and more fecund they became, till they eventually ballooned upwards and outwards into an unmistakable heart-shaped work of art that loomed taller than me! Ashley's magnificent ass jiggled humungously in defiance of all conventional standards of beauty for curvy, thick women. Those giant glutes had tanked up monstrously in order to support the mind-boggling load that her amazonian body had packed on. Each of her creamy, womanly buttocks wobbled gloriously with an immense mass of beautiful flesh, fat and muscle, enough to balance the front-loaded weight of her mammoth tits. I could hardly wait to dive into the sexy, pillowy glory of Ashley's ass.

 

What in the fuck, Ashley?” I breathed, genuinely blown away. “Your… ass, it's… I mean… I could park my car in there.” Hearing my teasing, Ashley could only huff in reply. I gauged her reaction as being somewhere between amused, offended, and deeply aroused by my brazen exaggeration. “Oh, is that funny?” I demanded. Does it amuse you to swell up bigger than a house?” Ashley's ass was just so massive that I couldn't possibly see her face behind her huge jiggling caboose. I could sense however that this turned on Ashley even more as she groaned passionately and shivered like a babe. Thank fuck… I don't think I could survive angering her for real... All she would have to do would be to sit down and I would be a mangled, broken stain under the giantess' monumental bulk. Suppressing my awe and apprehension, I continued as before. “I can't have you behaving like such a huge naughty slut,” I scolded. “I'm afraid I'm going to have to spank you before you can cum.”

 

Oh my… GOD…” Ashley gasped. Her breathing accelerated and I could sense that she was having trouble containing her arousal. My horny, amazonian lover was on fire with lust and my playful, but demeaning advances were building her fantasy into something that was quickly growing out of control, just like last night! “UNNRGH… MMMmmm… Ooohhh yeah… Fucking spank me, Jeff…” Ashley whined. Uh oh… Was I even capable of spanking this giant woman? My rational brain was telling me to turn around and run away as fast as I could, but I really really wanted to know what it would be like to spank Ashley at this size… What it would be like to fuck her…

 

And I think, part of me also wanted to see her grow. Oh my god… What if she got bigger?

 

Ashley waggled her colossal ass at me. I could tell she was losing patience. That meant I'd have to reign her in again, or else find out what would happen she was decided to take control. Oh boy… Time to get to work… I reached out with my right hand tentatively, almost as though I was petting a large animal. I stopped short of Ashley's gleaming ass cheek, and paused just a moment to take it in. I could feel the heat radiating off he enormous bulk. I could smell the erotic musk of the amazon's womanly fuck fragrance. Before I could do anything, Ashley moaned heatedly and reared her body up again. She curved her spine inwards, twisting herself so that she could peer at me through the corner of her eye. Ashley's back had become immensely broad and strong. Powerful columns of trapeze muscle framed her spine on either side, and I could see her gorgeous, statuesque lats wrapping sexily under her armpits. Her shoulders were nearly as wide as her hips, and her arms looked big enough to flip a car without too much trouble. Ashley's hair gathered in unkempt tangles all around her head, cascading down over her insanely voluptuous body. She spied me just out of her left eye, and I could glimpse her mouth hanging open as she virtually drooled in anticipation. She looked for all the world like an enormous predator ready to devour its prey. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

 

A sudden inspiration seized me. Glancing down, I spotted an intact two-by-four laying on the ground, apparently part of the rubble that Ashley's bed had become when she rested all her weight on one side of the diminutive piece of furniture. Perfect. I quickly snatched the plank of wood which was about 3 feet long. It appeared as though the nails and or staples had all been stripped out, though I wasn't sure that Ashley would have minded much either way in the state she was in. I gripped it at one end, hefting the object and feeling it balance nicely in my hand.

 

I glared imperiously at my titanic captor, summoning all of my courage. “Fine, you asked for it...” I sneered. “Now you're going to get it...” I raised the plank straight up and brought it down on Ashley's humungous ass with a loud, satisfying slap.

 

OOOooohhh...” Ashley groaned low and sensually. Her flesh went jiggling out in waves from the impression that my wooden paddle made. She rocked forward on her knees and leaned her upper body back over. Her palms clapped heavily to the floor on either side of her gargantuan tits. What a babe… All of my trepidation melted away in an instant. Ashley was going to take her spanking like a champion. She needed me to step up to the plate and I was happy to oblige. I swatted her again with the plank. This time I came from the side, catching more of her meaty hip. Again, Ashley's gorgeous flesh was sent jiggling away from the epicenter of the blow, and again, the amazon moaned hungrily. “MMMmmm… Unnnhh… Oh, oh… n-nooo… NOOooo…” Ashley whimpered in sweet agony at the stimulation that she was getting out of this fantasy. I slapped her again, harder this time. The plank landed across both colossal ass cheeks. Ashley's fingers dug into her rug and she rocked her body forwards, sighing blissfully. She lowered herself, allowing more weight to rest on her immense breasts which in turn gave rise to a chorus of splintering and creaking noises as timbers burst and mattress springs flattened and twisted. I could hardly believe this gorgeous giantess lover of mine was for real. I spanked Ashley again. And again, growing bolder each time. “Oooooh, pleeEEEeeaase, Jefff… Unngh… I'll be good- MMMmmm…” The two-by-four whipped her gorgeous ass again. “Hhrrrnghh….” Ashley growled with rising passion. “Just let me cum, Jeff… F-fuck my goddamn pussy… hhmmmm- HooooOOOOOhhh…

 

I rained blows down on Ashley's ass, each one harder than the last. I could barely believe what I was seeing. Ashley's ass just absorbed my spanking like it was nothing! I had seen open-handed ass play give someone red hand prints on their skin, or swelling, or even bruising without even getting carried away, but now I was giving it all of my strength and Ashley's creamy, glistening skin looked completely unharmed. For all of her rocking back and forth, and all of her half-hearted protests, Ashley wasn't flinching a bit, and if anything, I got the sense she was trying to lean into my blows to get more out of them! I found myself quickly losing stamina, and my spanking became less violent and more dogged. Ashley clearly enjoyed wearing me down with her massive size and endurance, and I could tell this casual display of strength was turning her on. “Ooooh, uuuhhh...” She mumbled, concentrating on feeling out my rhythm to match her rocking to my spanking. “OOOhhhh, yesssss… Hit me, Jeff… Hit me harder… I'm so… huuuge... soooOOOooo hooOOOooorrny…” Ashley leaned in particularly hard on one spank, and to my utter shock, the end broke off my wooden plank and went sailing across the room. Her ass continued unabated and I landed roughly against it, sprawling myself on her enormous rear end.

 

Ooohhh… Hahahah… UURRNghhh…” Ashley's laughter was interrupted by a sharp, twisted moan. She tensed her whole body. I could feel Ashley tremble with barely contained ecstasy, and as she panted there, frozen on her knees with my body plastered against her amazing ass I got the sudden sense that she was focusing tremendously. I pushed myself weakly off my titanic lover's immense rear end, but with a loud whimper, Ashley's suddenly shot one huge arm backwards pressing me deep into her ass as she cried, “Uunnngh… NnnoooooOOOOooo…”

 

The wind was driven from my lungs as Ashley's hand clapped down hard on my back. I dropped the broken end of my spank stick. My world went dark as my face was roughly shoved into Ashley's magnificent, jiggling ass canyon and mushed possessively into the yielding flesh of her inside left ass cheek. I was trapped! I awkwardly tried to stand up straight, but my weight wasn't really balanced on my feet- Ashley had scooped me up as she pressed me into herself. The trembling amazon's breathing rate increased dramatically as she began panting laboriously. “OOOhhhh m-mm-MMMM… Huuuunngh… Oh… my… GOD…” Ashley practically sobbed as she twitched and jerked in place. With her ass quivering all around me, I felt my titanic lover shakily shift her weight to either side as she spread her hips as wide as she could. With her tits crammed up against her chin, Ashley lowered herself as close to the ground as she could get.

 

As Ashley's gargantuan thighs parted, her massive, swollen cunt slid into the space between them like an angry purple monster emerging from its cave. Pressed into Ashley's ass, I couldn't see her pussy, but I felt its erotic warmth envelope my lower half just moments before the huge horny amazon pressed me into its soaking, quivering folds. I let out a loud gasp, muffled by Ashley's ass cheek as she slid her humungous womanhood over my dick. My fully erect cock was simply engulfed, and immediately I sensed that Ashley's gigantic, greedy pussy was ready to cum. Fuck, it's goddamn enormous! As terrified as I was at the potential of being crushed into paste against Ashley's colossal ass and cunt, I needed to do something to this goddess of a woman before she did something to me. I hesitated though. Would I really be able to take responsibility for what might happen if we fucked?

 

Ashley held me in herself, shaking from head to cunt to toe. Frozen in place, overwhelmed by the stimulation her immense body was receiving, she could do nothing but whimper and tremble. The seemingly contradictory fantasies of being dominated and becoming an unstoppable goddess had brought her to the brink of the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced in her new-found sexual life. And yet, it seemed to me that she needed someone to push her over the edge.

 

The debate in my mind was over in a moment. Ashley was ready, I decided. She needed to cum. She deserved to cum.

 

I snaked my arms down to my crotch level and slid them forwards. Ashley's whole body shook from a violent erotic spasm, but I continued. With her hand still pressing me powerfully into her ass and pussy, I began to gyrate my hips, thrusting my dick into the quivering depths of Ashley's colossal fuck tunnel. At the same time, I grasped two big handfuls of gorgeous, soaking labia and began pumping my arms back and forth almost like I was milking a cow. “OOOhhh...” Ashley groaned in disbelief. “J-Jeff…. Unnghh… MMMMmmmmm… W-WHA- UURRRRGH…” An involuntary convulsion shook the amazon's massive, prone form. Ashley's gigantic cunt seized and wrung my dick, but I dug into that hardening, slippery labia with both hands and yanked as hard as I could. With a determined grunt I pulled Ashley's colossal cunt hood over my shaft with all my strength. Ashley howled, “OOOooohhh FFFUUUUuuuck… WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?”

 

Without missing a beat I snarled, “I already told you… Ungh…” I rammed my cock into Ashley's gargantuan cunt again. “I'm going to fuck you until you cum buckets, bitch...”

 

Ashley screamed… and then she came…