- Text Size +

Ashley squirmed on her back where she lay on the couch. By this point I had shifted to a kneeling position between the big girl's legs. With slow, deliberate motions I pressed into Ashley's flesh with both hands. One moment I would stroke her inner thigh, and the next I would touch her pussy, teasing my fingertips across her big puffy cunt lips and lightly pinching and pulling the flesh of her groin. Ashley's eyes were slammed shut, her dark eyebrows knitted together, and her face contorted into a focused mixture of torture and pleasure. Her large hands would shakily clasp her thighs, and then I'd tease her pussy, causing her to flinch and send one or both of her hands towards her crotch in a defensive reflex. She seemed to be having a pretty profound, intense experience by any measure. Each time I pushed forward, she would instinctively gasp and shrink away, but when I hesitated for a moment she would squirm down towards me, throw her hands aside, and beg for more. What a woman she was turning out to be! So genuine and sexy… it was driving me crazy, all this holding back, but still I teased her with my hands and taunted her with dirty little remarks. We were building something big with this sexual pageantry, and I could hardly wait for the huge erotic payoff.

 

I scrootched up against Ashley and planted a big kiss on the center of her immodestly small red V-string. Ashley responded by gasping and bending her knees so that her legs swung precariously into the air. I grunted, driving my hand under her considerable bulk to grope Ashley's big ass from underneath. With my dick straining against my jeans and my sleeve getting twisted under her large creamy thigh, I sighed internally, wishing for a moment that I'd taken off my clothes before foreplay. It was kind of kinky though, pleasuring Ashley's naked lower body while I remained clothed. The vibe was very much not about me, but about her- persistently, even aggressively so. I kissed and prodded Ashley's pussy with my mouth, hands and tongue, working around her panties while exaggerating my difficulty in doing so. It was fun, kind of like a game. I could access her womanhood easily enough, though it still felt like I was somehow penetrating her defensive shell. As Ashley's legs dangled ponderously above me, I got the sense that this big sexy girl was still holding back. Her eyes remained shut, and she moved jerkily, as though she were still timid, or perhaps like she was having to focus really intensely to stay present. I chalked it up to Ashley being high on my weed, not that I had much chance to psychoanalyze her in the passion of the moment.

 

“Oooh that's it, baby,” I cooed. “Wrap your… thick sexy legs around me.” I had so far been muttering straight into Ashley's plus-sized muff like I was praying to a shrine of womanhood… It was great. Ashley's legs jerked with reflexive obedience. She brought them to my sides and lightly pressed my ribs together. Oh my god… She was shaking with trepidation. What a babe. “Come on, babe. You gotta squeeze me. That's it- you won't hurt me.” Ashley let out a little giggle that caught in her throat before it turned into a husky whimper. She complied. Her hips engaged, albeit a little asymmetrically. I was sent to one side before I was ground back towards the center of her large body with a strong, lusty squeeze. A bit of air was forced out of my lungs and I had to gasp as Ashley's calves greedily wrapped over and into my back, forcing me up towards her crotch and locking me in place. Good. I responded by driving my nose up, pushing aside her panties and burying the bridge of my nose up into her yielding, wet pussy. I swear she almost cried.

 

“Ooh… Ooooohh, Jeff… b-be gentle… huhh...” Ashley murmured. She finally opened her eyes a crack and gazed down the length of her upper body at the smaller man trapped between her legs, servicing her prodigious cunt. Another tinkle of laughter escaped her lips as she grasped at the hilarity of having a grown man's face in her crotch.

 

“Oh, just make me, you sexy fucking babe,” I hissed at her, haughtily rearing my head and slapping my hand down playfully on the top of Ashley's waxed vulva. I pulled down her panties slightly so that I could easily grab her clit, then mashed it between my fingers lightly, but assertively.

 

Ohh...” Ashley's voice turned from a high-pitched giggle to a low, ponderous groan. Her whole body shifted slightly, as it instinctively attempted to turn away from me. I realized in an instant that I had struck a chord. I slid my thumb right up against Ashley's big meaty knob and kept it trained there. At the same time I fought off her insubstantial attempts at deterring me, pushing hard against her big creamy thigh with my other hand and forcing her legs to stay open. Now I had her where I wanted her. I was going to make Ashley cum.

 

I craned my neck to get a look at Ashley's face. She was wide-eyed after my most recent advance, staring into space with her mouth hanging open- like she was genuinely shocked. I experienced a moment of guilty hesitation, but the choice was obvious. “Ashley.” I whispered. She trembled slightly, eyes still glazed. I pressed my thumb into her plus-sized clit, using the extra purchase to pull my body up over hers slightly more. She shuddered uncontrollably. “Ashley...” I insisted. She shifted her eyes to meet mine. Her eyebrows were raised in submissive uncertainty, but her big luscious lips were pressed together in a passionate pout. Shit... was she really so innocent? I decided to continue, “I don't have to do anything. You though…” my eyes twinkled evilly. “You have to cum… I want you to cum all over me.

 

Ashley's eyes widened as I transferred my fingertips back down to her meaty clit. This time, I pressed hard and immediately began mashing that puffy knob in slow, deliberate circles. At the same time, I pressed my palm forwards, into the quivering mass of Ashley's beautiful, plump pussy folds. “Ooooh, Jeff...” she groaned hugely. “I… Oooohhh, I can't… Huuhh… Fff… Phhhghgh...” Her breaths quickened and became more labored.

 

I continued making slow, unrelenting circles, imperceptibly increasing the pressure and the tempo as I did so. I laid my torso down on Ashley's pubic mound and nestled my head on her fabric-covered belly just below her large, curvy breasts. I whispered sibilantly, “Yesss, you can… You're gonna cum.” A loud uncontrolled moan escaped Ashley's lips, and I couldn't help but grin sadistically. “I won't stop until you cum, and then only if you beg...” From my new field of vision atop Ashley's womanly paunch I suddenly noticed her large hands grasp erratically at her hip, essentially being wasted as an erotic resource. “Grab your tits, Ashley,” I murmured. “Squeeze my head in your big fucking titties.”

 

Ashley's large body jerked, as though she had once again just woken up from a state of considerable focus. She obediently grabbed her sizable tits in both hands, pushing through the fabric of her top to collect them. Her legs suddenly snapped to attention as well. She squeezed my torso between her powerful thighs, forcing me to shift upwards again, away from the almost-painful vice of muscular flesh. Ashley helped by kneading my body upwards with her legs which worked in tandem with sympathetic movements from her contracting torso. She sort of engulfed me, clasping my smaller body between her legs, and since I was now high enough, she pulled her big floppy tits down and began mashing my face excitedly between them. It was sexy as fuck, and I was really getting worked into a frenzy. The whole time I kneaded and mashed unrelentingly at Ashley's hefty, pulsing fuck knob. It wriggled and danced with each involuntary contraction of her considerable cunt muscles. “Oh my god, Jeff… I'm f-fff… fffuck…” She inhaled sharply between clenched teeth, “I'm feeling s-so… Unnghrr… Hunnngh...” Ashley mumbled incoherently between escalating choruses of powerful womanly moans. Her large hands were pinching and pulling at her puffed-up nipples as she tortured herself through the fabric of her top. At the same time her thick, powerful legs were beginning to pick up on some unseeable, sexy rhythm. She rocked my body up and down, slowly at first, but getting faster and more reckless by the moment, sending my head into the meaty underside of her boobs and driving my fingers roughly into her soaking womanhood.

 

All the while I fingerblasted this gorgeous babe like my life depended on it. I was no longer teasing, as this treatment on my body was becoming a bit harsh, and I was getting unreasonably bent on making her cum. Amid Ashley's labored panting and hot, erotic groans I urged her softly, “Yesss… that's it. Cum on me. Cum you little slut. Cum on me now!

 

Ashley's body worked itself on me faster and faster as she abandoned herself to her mounting arousal. Her body temperature soared and I felt the first characteristic contraction in her hot, pulsating pussy which signaled she was about to blow her load. Even in her state of heightened stimulation, Ashley's body jerked violently at this first first orgasmic tremor, and she whimpered almost as though in a panic. Her beautiful glistening body suddenly froze and all I could hear was Ashley's shallow, ragged breathing and rapid, pounding heartbeat. Almost out of shock, I stopped moving as well, but kept my hand pinned down hard on her clit. The large woman would have begged, but could only manage a desperate, plaintive moan.

 

Ashley was poised on the brink of something big. And I was going to have to push her over the edge. I couldn't help myself. “Oh my god, Ashley,” I breathed. “Do you feel that? Can you feel what's happening to your big horny cunt?” Slowly, sinisterly I began masturbating her again. But this time I used my whole palm and rubbed her clit straight up and down. Hard.

 

Ashley's body convulsed, and she doubled over, wrapping me in desperate, sexy hug. I rubbed faster and faster while the big girl whimpered with rising pitch and volume. “Oh my… oh my… GOD...” Ashley's moan became a heated growl. Her soaking, writhing pussy leaped in agony, engulfing my wrist as she bent further forward. “W-Wha…” Ashley stammered, eyes opened wide by storm she was about to experience. She howled as much in incredulity as in arousal, “What are you... DOING TO ME?” She flinched and trembled from head to cunt to toe. And then the unthinkable happened.

 

Ashley cried out... and then she came.