- Text Size +

HUUHH… Oooohh… FFFUUUuuuck...”

 

Ashley threw her head back in sexual elation as she came massively. The burgeoning amazon shifted her bulk as she sat up on the now smallish-looking couch. This time Ashley seemed a little more prepared for what was going to happen. She slammed her eyes shut and knit her brows together passionately, focusing on each exquisite wave of ecstasy between rapid, panted breaths. Instead of crushing me further into another powerful bear-hug, she let out a deep groan and lazily splayed her huge legs open. Ashley's left leg extended out fully over the opposite arm of the couch while her right leg thudded to the floor with a resonant smack. Her lush, cavernous pussy yawned open and my arm was sucked in a little further, now almost up to my elbow. I pawed a little uncertainly at Ashley's cervix, marveling nervously at the sensation of having my whole lower arm kneaded and squeezed by her powerful cunt muscles. How in fuck could she possible not realize yet that something was amiss? Shit, she must be eight and a half feet tall at least! Was she really so out of it that she failed to notice her new size? I swore Ashley had packed on over a hundred pounds of rippling feminine bulk.

 

As Ashley rocked back and forth, savoring each exquisite ministration I couldn't help but notice that she was still growing! Slowly my torso slid down my shirt which was plastered to Ashley's girthy abdomen. Scraps of Ashley's ruined tank top fell from her now-naked body at intervals. She shifted her bulging arms, stretched her large hands down my back and gently raked me with her nails. Still whimpering and moaning in ecstasy, Ashley yearned for more stimulation. As though she was somewhat unsure how to go about this, she settled on caressing me with her arms as she came and grew. The huge horny woman gently rubbed my back, digging in ever so slightly and maddeningly with her nails and fingertips. With her other hand, she clasped my woefully diminished head to her creamy barrel-sized paunch. Unable to resist her, I let myself be guided into this intimate position, while Ashley continued to greedily pummel my arm with her prodigious cunt amidst the occasional wet slurping sound. She rocked back and forth, shook and whimpered, and milked her orgasm in quiet, powerful bliss.

 

“Ooohhh, Jeff… I've never… Ooohhh...” Ashley sighed deeply in her passion. “I've never felt this way before… Mmmm… I don't ever want to stop.”

 

Pinned as I was by Ashley's big gorgeous frame, I couldn't see her face, but I could tell she was revving down from the orgasmic heights she had just endured. She was talking again, now in complete sentences. Shit, this wasn't supposed to happen! I could feel Ashley's meaty, powerful abdomen clench and spasm eroticaly beneath me, still stretching out under me, indicating that she was still growing! I needed to take control quickly. Ashley had my head turned out towards the room where she held it in place with one hand, my body with her other, and my whole right arm, literally trapped in her giant, gorgeous cunt. I needed to do something more provocative and stimulating; and quickly, or she would certainly snap out of it, and… then who knows? I didn't want to be around when Ashley found out just how huge she'd become... how powerful she had become... Come on Jeff, think! My head was spinning and I was feeling faint again. I cursed internally, regretting that I'd gotten myself so wound up on pot that I couldn't think straight…

 

Wait, the joint! That was it! I spied the remainder of the joint I'd rolled earlier, sitting on the tray where I'd left it. Ashley was big, but she was a lightweight where pot was concerned. If she ripped it like she did before, I'd surely buy myself some time while she was busy being high as a kite. That would work! Or… she'd clue in while she was extra baked, and then… well, who knows how Ashley would react. I decided to risk it. If I was going to die tonight, it would be at the hands of a beautiful naked amazon and I would be too stoned to care.

 

Ashley moaned again, this time more as an afterthought to her dwindling ministrations. It seemed like she was forcing it now, trying to ride out the last of her orgasm as it waned in intensity. It was now or never. I reached out with my left arm, trying my best to keep my body anchored between her thick, gleaming legs. Balancing turned out not to be as much as a challenge as I thought it would be, seeing as my arm was still securely wrapped in Ashley's monster cunt muscles. The real challenge in fact was being able to reach far enough to snag the doobie without burning myself on a candle. “Hhhmmm… Unghhh...” Ashley moaned lightly in response to my motions. She then inhaled sharply as though she had just woken up. With a quick motion of her head, Ashley flicked her hair back, sexily gathering most of her dark curls behind her shoulders. Gotta move fast, I realized. I snagged the joint by the filter end and lean perilously over the gap between the couch and the coffee table. I leaned even further afield, and delicately lit the joint on an open candle flame, just as Ashley's eyelids parted dreamily. “Mmmm, Jeffff… Oh my god…” the amazon slurred her words a little, drunk on lust and booze. “That was incredi- OOOooohhh…

 

I was just beginning to pull myself back over to the couch when suddenly and without warning Ashley's immense pussy just slacked off its grip. Shit! I wrenched my body back over to hers in a bit of a panic, pulling hard with my right hand on the inside of Ashley's fuck cave, using what little traction I could get to re-balance my body. Ashley moaned loudly in surprise. Her eyes snapped wide open and her jaw dropped as she regarded me with a shocked expression. The large hand that had been cradling my head shot down defensively towards Ashley's crotch, freeing me to move my upper body a bit. I managed to get my weight centered over Ashley's pussy once again, just as I lost all grip with my right hand. From forearm to fingertips, my hand slipped roughly out of Ashley's massive, yielding pussy with a wet slurp. As it slipped, Ashley's powerful cunt muscles reflexively clenched at the stimulation, greedily grasping after my hand so that it popped out with a comical wet smack. Ashley moaned again and gripped me hard by the shoulders with her huge hands. She was looking right into my eyes, with a glassy fearful stare of an animal in pain. I heard another slurp as Ashley's cunt rid itself of a little pocket of air that had been trapped deep inside her in the commotion. She looked at me expectantly, almost glaring down at me. “Urrngh,” she growled. “What are you doing?”

 

Summoning all of my dwindling confidence I managed a cocky smile up at Ashley. I brought the joint between my lips and took a drag. Ashley watched me with narrowed eyes. I finished my drag, and blew the smoke into her face mischievously. She turned away, coughing as the white plume encircled her head. When Ashley looked back, I was holding the joint expectantly up to her face. She regarded my twinkling expression for a moment, then smiled drunkenly. Giving my shoulder a friendly squeeze with one oversized hand, Ashley awkwardly accepted the joint with her other hand and put it to her lips. I teased my fingers over her plump, trembling inner thigh as she pulled deeply on the doobie. I breahted a sigh of relief... It worked! I lay there stroking her excitedly while planning my next move. Ashley burned through the whole joint in a single go. Oh shit, she was going to get ripped!

 

I lowered my body till my head was inches from Ashley's huge, puffed up cunt. God she was so lush and wet. I continued to stroke Ashley's thighs, tracing sexy, slow circles around her erogenous areas. I leaned forward and licked the smooth, warm surface of Ashley's vulva. The amazon shuddered involuntarily at the sensation of my advance, then abruptly coughed her way through a huge hit of dope. I began kissing Ashley's pussy, pressing my face delicately into her womanhood and planted my lips on her huge twitching clit. As my head began to spin and the blood rushed into my face, I started to whisper huskily. I could barely believe what was coming out of my own mouth.

 

“Ashley… you're so fucking hot… Big horny slut... I'm not done with you yet, not by a long shot!” I leaned in and pressed my cheek roughly into the quivering, meaty slabs of her labia. Ashley cried out in heated arousal. I laughed sinisterly and continued, “Now you're gonna take off my clothes… and I'm gonna eat your cunt till you cum again!