- Text Size +

Ashley emerged just as I finished rolling the joint and pulling out the ends, making it look as uniform and attractive as possible. I turned my head to see her saunter over to me. She was wearing a pair of pajama shorts and a white tank top that showed off the tops of her large, plump breasts. Her hair had lost some of its curl and its tidiness from earlier, but arguably it hung even more sexily now. Dark curls cascaded down, framing Ashley's beautiful face and gathered around her breasts, subtly concealing the sizable indents that her nipples made as they pushed out against her top. Ashley's bare thighs jiggled slightly with each sultry step, and I realized very quickly that she had me where she wanted. She was ready for whatever was going to happen- it was evident in the way she was moving. Now with makeup removed, Ashley's face beamed with a mixture of shyness and coyness. Her cheeks were a little rosy, probably from both the alcohol and from a rising feeling of arousal.

 

I sat up fully from my position hunched over the coffee table. I smiled charmingly at Ashley and muttered, “Perfect timing...” as my voice cracked ever so slightly. I tried to hide a small gulp before continuing. “Do you want to join me outside for some of this?” I gestured with the doobie.

 

Ashley sauntered around the coffee table without saying a word. Moving slowly, she bent at the waist and sat down on the couch next to me. I was rocked considerably as Ashley's larger body came to rest on the cushion. She luxuriated in the moment, stretching her long, thick legs over mine while gathering her hair up from under her as she reclined along the length of the couch. Ashley sipped deeply from her drink again, slowly, while making eye contact with me. She then deposited the beverage on the table. Ashley's arm hovered over the table for a moment as though she was thinking. She then reached over and grabbed a barbeque lighter that was sitting on a tray with a few candles. In a familiar, decisive way she quickly lit a few of the candles. She put down the lighter, then grabbed the tray from from the edge and lifted it over the couch. It looked a little heavy, but she seemed to be handling the object at arm's length without any trouble. Ashley leaned over towards me and raised the tray above both our thighs, bringing the nearest and largest of the candles within a few inches of my face.“Stay Jeff,” she spoke in a husky, low voice. For a moment I was distracted by the proximity of burning candle, but I could feel Ashley's gaze fixate on me with mounting intensity. In the same hushed voice she added, “We can smoke inside, just don't make a mess.”

 

I trembled with a mixture of excitement and nervousness as the large woman trapped me under her legs and held an open flame towards me. I returned Ashley's gaze as calmly as I could. Underneath I was trying to not unravel. What a date this was turning out to be! I smiled and nodded, putting the joint between my lips. I leaned forward and lit the end on the open candle flame. Ashley returned the tray to the coffee table and reached for a wireless computer mouse. Again, she leaned her considerable weight over the distance with ease. The backs of her thighs pressed heavily into my lower half as she balanced. In a few moments she had queued up the episode of Game of Thrones. Ashley then leaned back and flicked off the lights before settling back and reclining into the cushioned arm of the couch. I liked how she didn't need to be laying down to do any of these things, but she chose to do so in order to make contact with me. It was intimate. Dominating even, and as my head spun with the introduction of yet another mind-altering substance, I could feel my dick begin to stiffen dangerously close to Ashley's beautiful plump legs.

 

As the intro music played, I took one last pull of the joint before tapping the ashes onto the candle tray. I held the joint out to Ashley. She turned her head to glance at the smoldering cherry as it glowed in the relatively dimly lit room. She appeared to contemplate rather seriously for a few moments. Then with a motion that seemed a little too sudden to be casual, Ashley reached up and snatched the doobie. She received it a little clumsily but managed to get it between her fingers and went in for a drag. “Don't inhale it,” I smirked as I politely turned my head away to face the TV screen. Ashley kicked downwards with adorable, playful indignation. The lit end of the joint glowed brightly as she pulled in one long, heavy breath. I turned back to her. “Seriously,” I cautioned. “Easy does it.” Ashley pulled out the joint, and quickly pushed it back into my grasp. Her large body suddenly tensed as her diaphragm contracted in a small cough. A burst of smoke escaped her lips and she coughed again, a little louder. Like a classic novice, Ashley put a hand to her mouth and fought to contain a coughing fit.. I grinned despite myself. Ashley was going to get very ripped, very quickly. I hoped she was feeling safe and comfortable, because for all I knew this might be her first time.

 

I puffed on the remainder of the joint as Ashley gathered herself. The episode began playing, and I politely turned my attention to the screen. I butted out the half-burned joint and took another sip of my beverage to wet my mouth. I was feeling really buzzed now, maybe even a little more than I wanted to be. Focusing on the show, following the narrative, and enjoying the HBO standard of production was sure to keep me on track for a good experience though, so I settled in comfortably and waited for the magic to happen. I was aware of Ashley's demeanor as she gradually regained her composure. Her body relaxed slowly and pressed down on mine as she melted into the couch. She shivered slightly, suddenly seeming to become self-aware after a solid minute of silence. I gave her a reassuring glance and chirped, “Ready for Game of Thrones?” Ashley nodded, a little wide-eyed. “This weed is pretty chill,” I assured. “Go easy on your drink and you'll be fine. Here,” I grabbed the blanket beside me and spread it over her beautiful, thick legs.

 

“Thanks,” Ashley croaked. She took a small sip of her drink to wet her mouth, then leaned back, turning her head to face the show.