- Text Size +

Sarah opened the fridge with a sad look in her eyes. It had been about a month since her father's disappearance, he had vanished without a trace. The girl's mother was especially distraught, convinced that he had either died or run away with another woman. At the time Sarah was a bit hopeful, and said that she was sure her dad would come back. Now she wasn't so sure. It had been weeks since then and there hadn't been a word of contact from him. What could have happened?

Reaching into the fridge, Sarah grabbed a water bottle. She had just gone for another long jog in her usual workout attire and needed something to re-hydrate with. Today was an especially hot day and her elastic black shorts felt damp with sweat. She gulped down the water into her stomach, feeling it gurgle and slosh. As she thought about her lost father she frowned. She couldn't take this anymore! Living a normal life without knowing what happened to him was just too sad!

She had made up her mind. Going upstairs, Sarah walked to the door with a sign on it, the one that read "FORBIDDEN". It was her dad's lab, the one he denied anyone to enter because it contained his valuable research materials. Even after his disappearance his wife wouldn't go into the lab, she had been so depressed lately that she wouldn't bother going through his stuff. Sarah obeyed her father's wishes and had never gone inside before either, but after weeks of debating she finally had the resolve to do it. There had to be a clue in there to what happened to her dad!

It was the perfect time to do it. Her mother was out and not coming back home for a while, so there was no way for her to know. Sarah slowly turned the door knob and opened it. Inside the room was dark. She couldn't find light switch but there were so many machines inside that their blinking LEDs gave the room and eerie glow. Sarah stepped inside and her eyes started to adjust. A faint hum of one of the center machines rang in her ears. This one was still running.

The girl bent down and touched it. A small screen illuminated with light, and she could see spaces for numbers like on a calculator. Only there weren't numbers on it right now, just a single flat line (-) . Below the screen was a rectangular button, red with the word "START" emblazened in white. Sarah was curious, and willing to do just about anything to find her dad, so she pressed it.

The machine whirred to life. Metal clinking sounds resounded from inside, accompanied by an assortment of beeps. Suddenly the top popped up and began emitting green light. Sarah was worried she did something wrong. The machine clinked some more, its internal generator now running at full capacity. The green glowing energy shot out at Sarah, surrounding her in it. Suddenly her stomach dropped, and she felt like she had begun to free fall, despite standing in place. The room seemed more cramped, the various machines closing in on her. The room was shrinking! Sarah screamed, curling up into a ball. She braced herself to be crushed, but it never happened. Instead the machines crumpled around her, smashing into the walls like empty soda cans. The room couldn't contain her any longer and Sarah's head popped out the roof.

As she looked across the town she finally understood. The room wasn't shrinking at all, she was getting bigger! Her size was growing exponentially and it was getting harder for the house to stand up. The glowing green energy on her skin acted as a sort of shield, protecting her body from harm. The walls that were tearing apart against her clothes felt like a bunch of toothpicks to her. Miraculously her workout gear was growing with her, thankfully covering up her rapidly expanding body. Just what the hell was her dad researching?!

There was no way for Sarah to know, but the machine she activated was the same one her father had used to shrink himself down. It had been running for the past month in sleep mode, waiting for someone to give it its next orders. In her father's final moments only one of his commands made it through the device to the machine, a negative symbol (-) . He was trying to regrow himself back to normal size and needed to reverse the number used to initially shrink himself down. The flat line Sarah saw on the device's screen wasn't a blank state, but instead a negative, meant to grow proportionally to her father's near-microscopic size. Once activated, the machine scanned her, and started to make her grow.

Sarah's growth sped up even faster, causing her to demolish her house and become larger than any of the surrounding buildings in the neighborhood. She kept going higher and higher. 50 feet... 100 feet... 150 feet... bigger and bigger until the houses below were each smaller than her pinky toe. Finally the growth seemed to slow down and stop, the effects of her dad's now-busted machine wearing off. She was left sitting down on top of her street, and all the surrounding streets nearby, crushing the many houses and backyards she once knew to dust.

Sarah looked around the town wide eyed. This was all too shocking, but the view from up there was incredible. She had never seen her hometown all at once before! It was like looking as a tiny model, or Google maps, only with a lot more detail. Tiny cars zipped around the streets, little dots smaller than ants gazed up at her. They were all people, astounded to see such a humongous girl. Sarah quickly became self-conscious from the attention. She wasn't good with being stared at in general, but at this new size, she was no doubt being looked at by hundreds of people. She blushed nervously, not knowing what to do.

"Eh heh... my bad~..." she said meekly, her voice so loud that it knocked over a couple birds.

She felt her face go red and hot. Not just from embarrassment, but also from the sun. It was still a blazing hot day outside, and now she was more "outside" than she had ever been in her life. Was there even anywhere to go "inside" at this point? A drop of sweat ran down her chin and dripped, crashing onto a house below and causing it to burst. Sarah started to wonder if she smelled sweaty. She had just gone for a jog before checking out her dad's forbidden room and hadn't had a shower yet. Sniffing her armpit she checked. Yup, she smelled. However rank it was to her nose, the people down below had it a lot worse. Her giant feet and swampy ass crack had an overpowering aroma of B.O., hardly any of the onlookers could get close to her without being grossed out.

Sarah pouted. It wasn't her fault she hadn't showered yet, she didn't know something like this would have happened! Suddenly her stomach gurgled. That wasn't good. However bad the people thought she smelled before, it was about to get a whole lot worse...

The teen giantess had to fart. Huge rumbles shook through her body, creating a noisy intestinal sound that rocked the neighborhood. Sarah grimaced, cursing her past self. That morning before her jog she had eaten three delicious burritos, old leftovers she had saved in the kitchen for when she was feeling extra hungry. It had been hours since then, and her body was working hard to digest the huge chunks of food, some that were now bigger than swimming pools. No doubt this oncoming gas was going to be the first of a long string of farts. It was terrible timing, she knew that her farts were huge and nasty whenever she ate Mexican. If her gas could clear out rooms at her normal size, what were they going to do now?

Her ass growled even louder, vibrating into the earth. Birds flew away and scattered. Several windows shattered from the miniature earthquake. She felt the first load of gas travel through her colon, compounding inside her large intestine. The noxious bubble was hot against the back of her rectum, which meant it was going to be really stinky. Underneath her tight black jogging shorts Sarah's anus was growing engorged, bulging out against her underwear.

Slowly the giantess raised her left ass cheek. Some of the grass and pavement stuck onto her round buttock, before crumbling off and crashing to the world below. No longer stifled under her butt, the muggy smell of ass sweat wafted out from between her cheeks polluting the neighborhood. The girl's summer sweat was a ripe disaster of an odor, assaulting any people unfortunate enough to smell it. Those people watched in horror as Sarah's huge butt cheek lifted into the sky. They could hear the organic groans of her body, and instinctively knew what she was about to do. Sarah held this pose for a second, dangling her ass half over the public for them to see. Then, she relaxed and let it out.

The massive burst of air that came out her enormous butt wiped out a fraction of the town. The sound was so loud that anyone just outside the blast zone lost their hearing. Her huge ass wobbled as the spicy gas sputtered from her butthole, shooting out in an explosion so strong that it decimated the buildings below. Houses turned to dust and blew away, cars rolled over or exploded outright, and anybody caught up in the blast was killed instantly. Sarah moaned as she felt the heavy pressure deflate from inside her, giving her an incredible sense of relief. The intense vibrations of her rumbling booty shook the terrain under her, and made her giant meaty globes shudder. Hot spicy anal fumes spread into the atmosphere, creating a toxic environment that smelled a hundred times worse than her body odor. Sarah's rancid fart had stained the entire town with its smell, creating a giant cloud of inescapable stink. The ones who died were lucky, as they didn't have to smell the awful miasma that used to be her Mexican food. People everywhere were throwing up or gagging, some choking to death slowly on the eye-watering gas. The fart tapered off eventually and what was left was an assortment of streets that now smelled like shit.

Sarah sighed and planted her ass cheek back down, slamming it into the Earth. That had felt good to let out. She looked back at the area she just farted on, and saw the destruction. Next to her giant juicy butt was a huge smear carved into the ground, one that went on for miles. It was in the shape of a pizza slice, with the pointy end pointed directly at where her butthole had been aiming. In the smear was just upturned dirt and the scattered remains of buildings. It was like someone had taken a giant shovel and dragged it back, destroying anything that was in its way.

"Oops..." Sarah said timidly. "Sorry about that..."

The terrible smell hadn't dispersed yet. It was still lingering near her spot, poisoning anything nearby. Any houses that resided next to where Sarah's sexy ass was currently sitting had to deal with the awful stench staining their homes permanently. All their couches and beds had the smell of the rotten shit ingrained into them, their clothes too. Nothing could be done about the wave of girl gas, it was like a natural disaster at this point. In this case though, lightning was about to strike twice, and right away. The giantess felt her guts grumbling to life yet again.

Not wanting to cause any more destruction than before, Sarah decided to relocate. Her huge ass rose from the ground, leaving two giant round craters that fused together in its place. She didn't move far, just a few miles down one of the main roads. Her ass growled, demanding to let more farts out. There were still residences as far as the girl could see, she had no choice but to fart again here. People screamed down below as the giantess bent over, stretching out her tight black shorts. It really looked like the sky was falling down on them, except it was Sarah's shapely teenage butt.

In order to minimize the damage this time she decided to fart straight into the ground. Maybe this way there wouldn't end up being another slice of the town farted into dust. Sarah planted her buns down flat, trying to hold herself steady as much as possible. The land under her shook when she sat on it, and the noise coming from deep inside her bowels only made the ground quiver further. Gradually the steaming moist gas filled up in her colon, making its way to her asshole...

Directly underneath the girl was a space space hidden beneath her crack, without her realizing. Three houses laid just under her butt, untouched by the girls massive weight and still in tact. The people inside tried desperately to call out to her but it was no use. Even if the giantess could hear their tiny voices, the words wouldn't come out of their mouths. The area inside her ass crack was so thick with the smell of farts that it was suffocating them. Her anus was ripe with the sticky stench of her recent emission and the massive hole just happened to be hanging over all three houses. The tiny people choked, rolling around and gagging on the unbelievable smell. Sarah's ass groaned and her anus twitched up above. Gruesomely it puckered outwards, its bulging folds puffing up and stomping down on the tiny houses. They were all crushed flat under the weight of Sarah's shithole, compacted into nothing as it held back the swirling mass of her fart. 

The cute teen grunted and her gas came blaring out, pounding directly into the crust of the Earth. It was like the world was stricken by a jackhammer, as the hot trumpeting fart resonated far and wide. A circle of buildings next to Sarah's ass shattered, collapsing from the terrifying earthquake that was going off next to them. Hot sputtering puffs of air escaped the giant girls rumbling cheeks, blowing away the bits of debris dozens of feet in the air until they rained down on the surrounding area. The spot directly underneath Sarah's bellowing butthole took the brunt of her booty explosion. It was an Earth-shattering fart, literally. The impact of her gas caused the ground underneath her to split open, creating a crack in the city's roadways that would take years to repair. Sarah didn't notice the break between her massive ass halves, she was enjoying the sweet feeling of relief that only came with letting out a stadiums worth of gas.

The town had already begun to evacuate. Given that the disaster was a living person and her awful gas, they didn't know what she would do next, so people were just focusing on getting the hell away from her. A circle spread outwards from her location, desperate to get away from the noxious smell. The giantess didn't mind it that much, but for everyone else it was the worst thing they had ever smelled. Before long traffic built up, and anyone not already running on foot was trapped, still within the danger zone of possible future farts. A tremendous groan echoed through the sky as Sarah's stomach churned. An even worse one was coming.

Oblivious to the screaming masses below, Sarah winced, feeling a sharp bubble of air pass through her body. Her abdomen gave a slow gurgle, one that started low pitched but ended up high, as if asking a question. This one was going to be huge, she could tell. She shifted her monumental buttocks in place, pressing them together. The horrible air was going through her intestines quickly, racing to come out. Inside her tight black shorts her sweat soaked butt cheeks squeezed into each other. She planted her booty into the ground firmly, in hope that this one would come out silently. As the load of murky flatus reached her backdoor she sensed how blazing hot it was. This wasn't just going to be silent, but deadly too.

The surface for miles quaked, but no sound was heard. Only within a few blocks of Sarah's ass could anyone hear her gas slip out, but it was like a raging inferno. Intestinal flames shot out her plump butt cheeks like exhaust from a rocket ship, spilling red-hot gut gas into the Earth. Sarah could feel the anal air burn her asshole as it came out, the spicy delicious taste of her burrito tasted like fire as it came out the other end. Her bowels roared angrily, pumping more and more disgusting fart fuel through her body to keep the silent blast going. She winced again, allowing more juicy hot girl steam to come out, despite knowing that it smelled atrocious. When she dared to take a whiff she expected to smell her patented deadly shit-soaked aroma, but surprisingly there wasn't a smell at all.

Unbeknownst to her, the blazing hot megaton fart hadn't just spilled over the ground, but had weaved its way deep inside of it. Her last jackhammer fart split the ground under her ass apart, exposing the vulnerable pipes of the towns sewer system. Then by locking her huge buttery cheeks in place she formed a tight seal around the exposed pipeways for when her next fart came out. As soon as she released it, all the horrid gas fluttering through her butt flesh passed inside the metal tunnels, travelling far and wide through the underground network. A giant web of searing gas spread across the town, reaching much farther than it would have if it had been released into the open air. The sewer passages were tight, making the torrents of air shooting through them all the more pressurized. Sarah was unaware to all this and kept pushing out more and more gas until the delicate underground infrastructure couldn't hold it all in anymore. In front of her a few miles away she saw a single house explode.

"Oh!" she shouted out in surprise.

Unable to contain the sheer volume of her fart, the toilets, bath, and every pipe in the house erupted with a gassy boom. Both floors and the roof popped in a spectacular fashion sending bits of concrete and wood flying. The humid sweltering gas spewed into the air, spreading its awful stench across the immediate area. That house wasn't the only one though, no, dozens more exploded in a similar fashion. Sarah's amazing hot gas snaked underground across the district, popping one house after another. Soon the number of bursting buildings hit the triple digits, producing confusion and chaos along with the unbelievable smell.

The sight of her fart blasting random houses to bits was entertaining to Sarah, in a weird way. She clued into what was happening, far and wide her gas was popping buildings from underneath. Sturdy architectures, built by people more smart and hard-working than her, blown to bits because she had to let out a slow steamer. It was kind of satisfying, like popping bubble wrap one pop at a time. Playfully the giant girl grunted, forcing the long silent stinker out of her ass even faster. Her cheeks warbled into the ground, filling the sewers with double the gassy payload. At least seventy more houses exploded from her efforts, demolished into smoking rubble ripe with her anal fumes. Sarah giggled, as bizarre as the situation was, she was beginning to have some fun with it.

The roadways began to split apart, the rising cracks of asphalt were unable to contain the bulging sewers that laid underneath. Sarah's smell wafted upwards into the air, poisoning the entire district. Thanks to the long-reaching network of pipes her gas was evenly distributed through the area for miles. The poor people trying to evacuate were caught up in the stink, unable to escape the growing cloud of ass fumes. It was a silent and deadly fart, in every sense of the word. People dropped like flies under the heavy fog, trapped and unable to breath any air besides Sarah's gas. Her butthole finally closed, finishing its assault, but the damage had already been done. Thousands suffocated under the blanket of gas, choking on her potent shitty perfume. Sarah finally caught a whiff of her deed and wrinkled her nose.

"Ooof, that one was nasty."

The town had gone oddly quiet. When Sarah saw that none of the little dots were moving anymore she realized what she had done. Her fart was so potent and stinky that it had killed them. The girl shrugged her shoulders at the collapsed dots, like they were ants.

"Wow, guess that one really was silent but deadly. Oh well."

Suddenly there was a prickly feeling on her left elbow. Something was itching her. Turning over, Sarah peered at the ruined town below. An assortment of tanks, armored trucks and soldiers had begun to attack her. They were lined up neatly, keeping formation as best they could with the destroyed roads and rubble in their way. Though she couldn't see it, every solider had to wear a gas mask to keep themselves alive. A hail of bullet fire shot from their guns, and multiple tank volleys blasted from their cannons. On impact with Sarah's skin, she glowed green, similar to when she had grown initially. The green shield of energy was still active and keeping her body safe from harm. As a result, the pitiful weapons of the people down below only made her itch slightly. It was so pathetic Sarah let out a chuckle.

"Pfft. Really? Is that the best you can do?" she teased. "I'll show you a real weapon..."

The giantess turned her massive hips around and pointed her ass straight at the army. With both hands, she spread her cheeks apart, giving the soldiers a good look at her dark sweaty butt crack. A few men broke formation and ran away in fear, even though there wasn't a chance they could get away fast enough. The rest focused fire on Sarah's asshole, trying to hurt it through her black shorts and underwear. The green shielding flared up, protecting her again. All they ended up doing was tickle her butthole, which admittedly felt good for the girl. Her giant anus began to pucker and swell, ready to let loose some cannon fire of its own. She held her breath and pushed.

It was a small short puff of air for her, but more than enough to obliterate the army. A small toot rang in her ears and it was done. Her asshole had opened up and exhaled a storm of gas, turning the soldiers and their weapons into dust. It happened so fast that none of them had time to think. One moment they were fighting a giant looming butthole, the next they were gone. Sarah turned around to check the damage, and sure enough she had won. A big smear carved into the ground where she farted, the army nowhere to be seen. Sarah felt some accomplishment from this, like beating a video game.

Toying with these tinies was amusing so she lifted herself up and went to find more. She didn't have to go far, she knew what way downtown was, where the most people lived. As her huge towering body walked her stomach grumbled again. Those burritos weren't letting her rest, but she almost welcomed it at this point. Thinking of what to do next, a light bulb went off in her head. She hadn't made it to the city yet, but she could stop to play a game for fun.

Bending down once more, Sarah got on her hands and knees to search. She was looking for a house with people still in it, who hadn't evacuated yet. Her face got really close, her shimmering eyes scanned the streets. She saw little dots running inside a house cowering in fear. Perfect. With her forefinger and thumb she pinched the house and lifted it up. It was light, too light, and Sarah crushed it by accident between her digits.

"Shit!" she said.

On the third try Sarah finally got it right, and managed to hold a house without breaking it. Carefully she brought it around to her backside, her twin globes wobbling in the sky. Using her other hand she peeled her ass cheeks apart, opening the meaty slabs so she could tuck the house between them. Giggling, the giantess lowered the house into her ass, thinking of how scary it must be for the people inside. The wafting smell of her gas hung around her warm crack, not as deadly as it was before but still smelling like pure shit. When the structure was close the her butthole she gently wedged it between her huge cheeks, making sure not to crush it. Slowly her other hand released her spread cheek, pressing the two back together in their natural state with the tiny house locked inside. This one household in particular should feel very lucky, because it was getting an intimate close up of her asshole.

Inside his bedroom, a little boy was shaking in fear. From his window he watched as the giantess lowered his house down into her butt crack. He coughed and hacked on her repulsive odor, the burrito-scented gas smelled like a hot stuffy outhouse. It didn't take long for the whole house to smell like her shit, but what was even more worrisome was the temperature gradually increasing. As Sarah nestled the house in front of her anus, the heat spiked significantly, creating a humid hovel that made the boys skin sweat. Outside the walls of his home was darkness, and he had to get his flashlight to see anything. Daring to look out his window, he pointed his flashlight into the deep abyss.

An enormous round pit stood in front of his house. The divot in Sarah's clothing, the giant circular indent of stretchy material that was five times bigger than his house... it was her anus. If it wasn't currently concealed the puffy butthole could have swallowed the entire building in one gulp. The boy screamed for his life, yelling for someone to save him. Sarah began to have her fun, winking her anus playfully inside her ass crack. The monster came to life, its round lumps stirring with a mighty clench. Before the terrified boys eyes the dark pit started to pulsate, expanding and contracting under the layers of damp material. Like a massive pair of lips it pursed outwards, its giant wrinkles engorging in size. From a single pucker it closed the distance between itself and the house. Soon after it retracted, and the tiny boy could see the thick folds tighten together, threatening to crush him if he fell into their girth.

The throbbing anus worked itself into a rhythm, provocatively puckering in and out in front of the trapped building. From the window it seemed to get bigger, ballooning closer and closer until it smashed into the house. The boy screamed again, the front wall of his room crumbled away. Now there was nothing standing between him and the asshole. The frame of his bedroom door collapsed a long time ago, locking him in his room. Horrifically the anus pulsated even closer, gradually chipping away at the bedroom and the rest of the house as it collided into it. Every warm swell smashed into the fragile home, breaking the walls and floor until the kid had only a third of his bedroom left. The huge rounded circle of flesh was closing in on him, he could see every detail to a frightening degree.

With a loud groan the anus bulged out, one last time. The hole grew to astronomical proportions, dwarfing the house in its size. The puckered lips expanded around the remaining frame of the building, as if it was going to swallow it. The deepest and smelliest part, the center of its potent pit was pointed at the boy. He was cornered in the back of his bedroom, huddled for safety in front of the wrinkled beast. It growled and quivered, choking him with its noxious smell. Everything was still for a few seconds, the enormous anus came to a stop mere inches from his nose. The boy sniffled in dread, and for the last fraction of his life he watched as the hole rapidly widened.

A boisterous fart fluttered out of Sarah's meaty cheeks. In an instant the tiny boy and his house were vaporized, without mercy. Sarah sensed what felt like tiny twigs shoot out her ass crack, falling to the ground below. She grinned, knowing that yet another house was pathetically destroyed due to her gas. It was pretty funny, she imagined the peoples reactions the whole time she was flexing her butthole. Her joy was short-lived however, as suddenly a huge growl came from her bowels.

"Uh oh." she said, eyes widening.

She could tell, this was going to be the biggest one yet. A thick burning collection of gas was bubbling through her. Sarah got to her feet, but could only walk forward a few steps before clutching her side. This much gas bulging inside her intestines was painful, it needed to come out. She looked down below her, sprawled around her feet was the city. She had made it downtown without even realizing. Roadways gridlocked with traffic buzzed around her feet. Tall skyscrapers stood proudly, but only made it up to her shins. Sarah winced, the fart that was coming was going to be really bad and she couldn't hold it in.

It was no use, she had to let it out now. Bending her knees, the teen started to squat over the city. Her supple ass blocked out the sun, casting a colossal rounded shadow over the entire city. People screamed and panicked, there was nothing they could do to stop it. Sarah was going to fart away their entire city, just to make her insides feel better. Her twin globes loomed above the people, wobbling until she grabbed them with both hands. Spreading her thick cheeks apart the giantess presented her greasy ass crack for all to see. Through her shorts her cute butthole was quivering, struggling to hold back the ungodly payload of gas. Deep inside her bowels the swirling bubble of flatulence grew, becoming so big that her rectum couldn't hold it in any more. A mighty groan roared from her butt, sending a shockwave through the city so loud that it knocked people off their feet. Sarah's face tightened, her asshole puckered, and her unstoppable fart was finally released.

It was like a nuclear bomb hit the city.  Skyscrapers were bent back and blown into bits. Landmarks and statues, years of history were destroyed in a single gust. The teen girl's powerful fart hit the city with a downward motion, slamming into it like a pillar from heaven above. The stinky humid air then spread out from that point, expanding and growing the blast until it enveloped everything in sight. The huge ass let out a deafening bellow, shaking the Earth with its girthy release. At the center Sarah's anus was pumping out the load of gas, its hot sputtering folds reverberated together to create a loud droning noise. The city was completely wiped out, but her fart continued to rage on. Hot spicy whirlwinds plowed into the the ground, the city had already been wiped into a clean smear of dirt, but the force of her gas was digging the crater even further.

The squatting giantess let out a pleasurable sigh of relief. Letting out this much gas at once felt euphoric. The pressure in her gut was slowly exiting her body, but it wasn't done yet. Deep in her hot steamy bowels was even more gas, rancid juicy air that was eager to come out. She pushed with her ass muscles, flexing her wrinkled shithole to expel all the farts she had left. The potent meaty blast was forced out, making the tail end of her stinky eruption as hot and thick as possible. The increased volume of gas spread for dozens and dozens of miles, sharing the awful stench of Sarah's colon with all the neighbouring towns she hadn't visited yet. The girl smiled with joy as she felt the fiery fart exit her asshole. It was satisfying to feel her pucker belch out such a sultry blast, and the way it warmed her booty inside her tight shorts felt nice.

When it was finally over the city was gone, without a trace left behind. Sarah sighed and patted her big butt as she stood up. Her farts hadn't been that boisterous in a long time, it was actually kind of impressive. With the huge load of air gone from her bowels her insides began to churn. At first Sarah thought it was her body going back to normal, before this gas attack, but she was wrong. Another huge load was taking her farts place, this one more solid. The amazing meal she had for breakfast was on its way out. Sarah clutched her side again, she didn't have much more than a few minutes before she'd have to cut it loose. Looking around the girl saw the wasteland she created. Everything was wrecked.

"Looks like I'll have to find another place to let this out." she said, walking until she found another area with a large population.