- Text Size +

Three days had passed since then. Sarah was making her way down the coast, stomping through city after city as she pleased. Her colossal body left a trail of destruction unprecedented by anything before, wiping out everything that stood in her path. Every now and then she'd start feeling gassy, so a few of her "stops" were left in a horrendous crater-like state. Her enormous booty bombs left the landscape in total disarray, crumbled ruins without survivors and a wafting stench that made them uninhabitable. Even the animals didn't dare venture into the area, the smell was too atrocious for any living creature to bear.

Sarah was travelling south where the weather was a fair bit hotter than what she was used to. Damp perspiration filled her clothes, making her shirt stick to her supple skin and her spats cling to her large round ass. There was a serious case of swampiness going on in her rear end but it was nothing a quick dip in the ocean couldn't fix. Any time she wanted the giantess could just walk into the body of water nearby, it was basically her own personal swimming pool at this point. The salty waves washed away most of her sweat, cleaning her off as well as it could. She didn't exactly have soap so it wasn't like she was smelling fresh, but it was as clean as her huge butt was going to get.

"Ugh... it's still pretty hot" she complained as she dried off in the sun. Today there were barely any clouds out, which was nice because none of them were obscuring her vision, but at the same time there wasn't anything to protect her from the sun's intense rays. Her sweat from before had already begun to replenish itself, making it seem like she had barely tried to clean herself at all. "If only there was something I could cool off with" she said, wishing for a tasty treat. Her enormous feet began to shuffle towards the inland, as her eyes scanned for a nearby settlement of people.

The giant teen girl's go-to for food and drink had been production facilities, like when she found that factory of beans. She plundered whatever she could find for clean water, farmed veggies, or best of all: processed junk food. Luck would have it that this town had exactly the thing she'd been looking for, a whole factory for churning out delicious frozen ice cream. Sarah's mouth watered as she found the tiny chrome facility, imagining how delicious it would taste. Dairy products often gave her a bad stomach ache, resulting in some brutal gas, but today she didn't care. It was hot out and she wanted something to help herself cool off.

The ice cream factory was just a bit inland, many miles by car but only several footsteps for Sarah. Her feet obliviously crushed the roadways as she walked, wreaking havoc on the people below while she was distracted by the prospect of frozen treats. Once she arrived, she found a good spot to kneel down and take a look. There was a nice flat stretch of land next to a series of mountains, a perfect place for the giantess to crouch down at. Employees scrambled in terror as the massive girl got on her hands and knees, the simple act of lowering herself to their level created booming shockwaves all around the vicinity. Parts of the building crumbled away, buckling just by being next to her absurd weight, but that hardly mattered to her. All she wanted was her ice cream.

"Ah! I think it's here!" Sarah beamed as she reached with her fingers to pull out an enormous cold storage unit. With a simple squeeze of her digits, she extracted the chilled dairy out of its container and into her awaiting mouth. The treat glugged all over her tongue, delighting her taste buds as she swished it around in her mouth. "Mmmm, it's so sweet! And cold too! This is just what I needed today!"

The large metal container was tossed to the ground, smashing into hundreds of pieces. Sarah enjoyed herself and picked up more containers, slurping the creamy snacks out of each of them one by one. As she kneeled forwards on her hands and knees her huge backside started wiggling from side to side. It was almost wagging like the tail of a happy dog, her giant juicy ass jiggled and danced over the hundreds of minuscule onlookers. A few drops of ocean water dripped from her big spats-covered globes, creating car-sized splashes down below.

Just then an orange flash collided into the dark black material covering her booty. It was a large fiery explosion, but compared to the incredible size of Sarah's butt it might as well have been a handheld firework. From the next town over a squadron of tanks had assembled, readied and actively firing at the giantess to gain her attention. At first Sarah didn't notice. The green energy shielding was protecting her body from all types of harm, same as it ever was. Eventually though the prickly sensation of huge explosions had begun to tickle her ass, and it was getting irritating. She tried to shrug it off, but once she got her fill of ice cream she turned around.

"I thought I made my message loud and clear last time. Anyone who messes with me gets blown to bits!" she said in a threatening voice.

In a confident stride the girl walked over to the army, and sat her ass right down in front of the town they were shooting at her from. Sarah's huge meaty butt flattened many houses into dust, devastating multiple neighbourhoods. More importantly though it was in the perfect position to get her revenge. She was sitting facing the squadron, she wanted to watch as she farted them into smithereens this time. If they still wanted to pick a fight with her after everything that's happened, so be it. She spread her legs apart, her gargantuan smooth thighs swung over the army below in both directions. Sarah was posed almost like she was about to give birth, except the thing she wanted to come out wasn't a baby at all. Her innards churned as she eased some gassy pressure along, waiting for the inevitable release...

The soldiers below felt the mighty rumblings of her body, the vibrations of hot air moving through her insides made the ground quake all around them. They were standing face to face with certain death, the massive wall of Sarah's stuffy sweaty crotch was staring them down. Normally catching her attention and provoking her to come closer would be suicide, but it was all part of the plan. The country's top scientists had them equipped with a secret weapon today, a new piece of technology that would put a stop to Sarah's path of destruction. Thanks to the data sent by the late Jerry, the government had been hard at work understanding how the shrinking/growing machine operated. Over the past three days they labored tirelessly, analyzing the data and trying to create a measure that could counteract Sarah's giant form. Eventually they had it: a huge ray gun that would reverse the growth process, causing the giantess to shrink back down to her normal size.

The shrinking ray gun was very large and had to be attached to one of their tanks to move. On top of that it only worked from a short distance away. They needed to draw Sarah in close for their plan to work, and in order to disguise the ray gun there needed to be dozens of other tanks acting as decoys. The full squadron managed to fool the giantess; at a glance she couldn't tell that a single one of the tanks was different from the rest. So far everything was all going just as anticipated, the huge girl dropped her colossal ass right in front of them, and it was just within range of the shrink ray. Despite this success, the noise coming from her bowels struck fear into every one of the soldiers' hearts. A gargantuan quantity of gas was stirring inside this girl, and could come blaring out at any moment. They had to act quickly.

Before Sarah could push out her massive fart, the ray gun was ordered to fire. A bright green beam of wavy energy shot through the air, making direct contact with her huge crotch. The protective shielding of the same colour activated to protect the giantess, but after a few seconds the beam punctured through it. Sarah shouted in surprise as a mysterious energy coursed through her body. She felt wiggly all over, like the cells in her body were starting to reverberate. Worry and panic swept through her, what was going to happen to her body?

The army cheered below as they confirmed the hit. The giantess was successfully zapped with their shrinking ray and their mission was accomplished. Sarah's huge body writhed in discomfort until the green energy faded away. At this point she should have started to shrink but instead something else happened. A tremendous shockwave rippled through the earth, originating from her position. The giantess groaned and her body slowly started to expand. The men below couldn't believe their eyes, their secret weapon, the shrinking ray gun, was having the opposite effect. The humongous girl they've been fighting all this time was getting even bigger than she was already!

Sarah's head lifted higher into the clouds, able to see much farther into the distance than ever before. Her arms and legs grew longer and more thick, becoming powerful pillars of untold strength. Her waist and ass expanded into the civilization below, plowing over anything unfortunate enough to be nearby. Many of the tanks fled in terror, driving at top speed while the giga-sized ass bulldozed its way through the town. Buildings and roads were buried under its plump flesh, consumed under an expanding rolling wall of teenage girl meat. Those who stayed fired at the growing monster of Sarah's crotch with their tanks, their tiny hits bouncing off the girl's green energy shields. The solid shining wall of energy was twice as thick now, able to protect her from even more damage than it did before. Sarah barely felt the jagged bumps of architecture poking under her ass. Not that it mattered, in a matter of moments they were ground flat into dust thanks to her new size.

"Whoa! Hold on! I'm even bigger now!" Sarah shouted, shocked at her brand-new height "Everything looks so tiny down there! This is crazy! This is unbelievable! This is-"

Suddenly a low roar bellowed from her guts. The giantess winced as she felt a sharp pain in her side and a swelling bubbling sensation inside her stomach. Incredibly loud gurgles resonated through her belly, it was an intense pressure unlike she had ever felt before. Somehow the shrinking-turned-growth ray had reacted differently to the contents inside her stomach, causing it to multiply in size greatly compared to the rest of her body. Her squishy abdomen swelled just a little, shuddering with the huge payload grumbling inside of it. All the food and methane gas being held within her digestional tract was bulging out more than she had room for.

Sarah moaned in discomfort, like she had eaten way too much for a meal. She leaned backwards to ease some pressure off herself, the swirling storm inside her guts groaning angrily from being jostled around. That was when she felt it, the sudden need to release all the bubbly buildup from inside her ass. The fart that she loaded up before had multiplied in scale, and was firmly pressing against her backdoor. Her anal muscles clamped down hard on instinct to keep it locked inside, but with so much excess swelling coming from her stomach it was just a matter of moments until it was forced out. Sarah's ass felt like a balloon that had been inflated way too much, and her struggling balloon knot of an asshole was the only thing keeping the monstrosity of gas trapped inside.

As she leaned backwards the soldiers below watched in terror. The groaning intestinal sounds her body was making was the stuff of nightmares, and if they gazed forwards, they could see her massive spreading crotch swelling outwards. The gigantic girl's sweaty asshole was puckering through her spats. The outline of her anal folds were twitching and clenching to keep hold of the killer payload bulging through her bowels. More deafening gurgles filled the air as the giantess moaned in desperation.

"I can't...! Hold it in!!" she cried out.

Unable to control her ass any longer, the fart came rampaging out between her legs. The thick concentrated gas that was filling her large intestine to the brim fired from her anus like a cannon, tearing through the town and obliterating everything from the nearby landscape. The Earth trembled as Sarah's massive fart ripped from her buttocks, the resulting explosion was loud, powerful and very stinky. The damage spread out in a fan-like shape, the pointed end starting at her butthole and spreading wider and wider across the horizon. Everything in its radius had been wiped flat into nothingness, erased from the face of the Earth as if it was never there. The teenage girl's booming fart ripped everything apart as it gushed out her asshole, with her newfound size her gas reached a dozen times farther than it ever did before.

Blaring raunchy noises exploded from her booty as the fart droned on. Thanks to the weird side effect of the ray gun, Sarah had a lot of pressure built up in her ass and it took quite a while to push it all out. Hot searing fumes billowed across the planet's surface, not just annihilating the town below but also carving through the nearby mountains. As Sarah moaned in relief from letting so much gas out at once the mountains that had been standing there for centuries were blown into pieces. Gruesome humid air rushed over what used to be a calm countryside, terraforming the fields and hills into a noxious wasteland. The smell of her gas extended far into the surrounding cities, punishing thousands for merely living in a place that was nearby when she farted. The poisonous gas burned at their lungs causing many to keel over just from how bad it was. Sarah had no clue of the disastrous ramifications she was causing; she was too preoccupied with just letting it all come out her ass so she could feel better.

The fart raged on for several more seconds, much longer than anything she'd let go up until this point. She rubbed her hand against her stomach and wiggled her mighty hips into the ground, pressing down to push it all out of her body. The flaming hot inferno shooting from her asshole continued to tear into what used to be the town, wiping away what little was left until it ripped through earth and stone. The girl's tremendous fart was so big it had carved away a chunk of the Earth's crust, exposing the upper mantle bare to the sky. All she was doing was alleviating the huge buildup of gas from her belly, and yet she managed to leave a permanent scar on the planet.

A few hours later the science team's ray gun project would be shut down permanently. It was deemed too risky to ever be attempted again.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the intense storm of gas trailed off. The giantess let out a big sigh, glad to be free of the sharp pains in her guts. As weird as it felt having so much pressure bubbling inside her she had to admit it felt kind of nice letting it all out. It was like taking a really satisfying dump, except ten times better. Her asshole twitched inside her tight black spats joyfully, tender and hot from expelling so much gas at once.

"Ahhh that actually felt really good!" she said, basking in the afterglow of her own release. She sat back up and surveyed the town below, only to find it wasn't there anymore. Extending far into the distance for many miles on she could see nothing but the result of her mega-fart. The land was wiped clean, the mountains torn asunder, and small fragments of the Earth's mantle exposed. "Oh WOW I guess that's what happens when I can't hold it in anymore. The whole area got blown away clean from a single fart!"

She stood up to get a better look. Sure enough the damage was much more widespread than what she was used to. At the same time though, she felt almost dizzy being up so high.

"Whoa whoa! I'm really a lot bigger now... That's probably why my fart was so much larger too. Hmm, I kind of wonder what would happen if I pushed one out really hard. Maybe I can test it somewhere..."

Sarah took a walk, stepping about a dozen paces until she was positively clear of her last fart's reach. Her movements were much faster now that she was so towering and tall. Just a single step brought her forward several more miles than before. She wanted a clean landscape that was outside her last blast zone to try this out, to really gauge how much more powerful her farts were. She stood above a bustling city, one full of history and landmarks and screaming people begging for their lives. Their cries of devastation only grew louder as Sarah bent down into a squat, but she couldn't hear them one bit. Her colossal round ass blocked out the sun, casting a huge curvy shadow on top of the city. While normally this view would be considered pretty sexy, for the people below it was the end of days.

Through the tight stretchy fabric of Sarah's spats, one could make out the outline of her anus, pressing firmly outwards between her spread cheeks. A looming gurglely noise bellowed from the ass within, some remnants of her last fart that didn't make it all the way out. Sarah waited patiently for her gas to get ready, while the tiny specs of people below tried their hardest to evacuate. Even if they fled as fast as possible it didn't matter. The widespread onslaught of the teen girl's butt blast would easily catch up to them. She dropped her ass even lower to the ground, shaking the city below as it closed in on the tallest buildings. The Earth's surface trembled from both her weight and the rumbling payload that was making its way south. Sarah pushed with her muscles to force it along, feeling it collecting inside her colon as she prepared to let loose.

The giant pulsating anus flexed and clenched, kneading its gargantuan wrinkles together under the spats. When Sarah was just about ready the shuddering butthole retracted into her ass, only to then open up with a devastating fart. Her hot stinky blast punched into the city like a solid object, the intense force of it easily crumbling whole buildings into rubble. The tallest of the city skyscrapers were pounded flat by her toot, rank humid steam stomped them down into the concrete as it exited her bowels. Thousands of tiny civilians were caught up in the blast, blown apart by the gassy eruption and demolition of their city. It was unfathomable destruction, and yet it was only a fraction of the girl's power. She hadn't even begun to do her strength test yet.

"Mmmngh, that's how it feels when I let out a normal fart..." she reported to herself "But how big does it get when I push really hard? Hnnngh!!"

With a grunt the girl tensed up her muscles, putting vigorous force on her booty. The great and powerful butthole that was currently farting on the city sputtered for a moment, and then it gaped wide open to unleash an inconceivable amount of gas. The difference in size and volume was staggering. Almost instantly the city that was barely holding up against the girl's gushing fumes was flattened smooth into a clean landscape. Sarah held her breath as she put more force into her rear, using her giant muscles to squeeze out as much juicy methane as possible. Her anus folds warbled together, booming with such a powerful sound that they shook the very sky. The damage spread out horizontally, creating a flurry of shit-scented stink that ripped through anything it came across. Nothing could stop it, there wasn't a single force on Earth powerful enough to stand in her fart's way.

Loud shockwaves spread the chaos far and wide, but nothing was as bad as the current exhaust of gas burrowing into the city. The intentionally large fart burrowed into the Earth's crust like a drill, shattering through the outer layer of bedrock and puncturing through to the mantle once more. As Sarah released all that she could into the planet it caused the surface to break apart and crack. A new fault line was created by her ass, her unrestrained anal eruption shot deep into the ground like the inverse of a volcano. The giantess giggled as she watched the devastation caused by her butt, it was surprisingly easy to reform the land as she pleased. If she was a bit closer to the ocean she might have been able to carve out her own little island like this, however there wouldn't really be any survivors...

Satisfied with her test, the giantess ceased the pressure from her ass. Her fart came to a rolling stop, with nothing left underneath it but the smouldering remains of what was once a bustling city. Hot smoothed-out rubble and a catastrophic fissure deep in the Earth's surface were all that was left as she raised her big butt back up into the sky. Without a hint of remorse Sarah stood up straight and decided where to go next.

She was fairly amused at just how much her farts could do now. Whatever tech the army hit her with certainly gave her a beefy increase in size, which in turn affected her gas's boisterous output as well. Her ass was bigger than most of the planet's mountains now, it only made sense that she wielded the power of a full volcano. As nifty as it was, Sarah's curiosity started to pick away at her. What if she could somehow become even bigger? Did she even have limits? Thinking about it, being able to walk across the ocean and see the world, being able to cross entire countries in a single step, it was very appealing to her. And if she needed to pass gas... that could be a natural disaster unlike anything the world has ever seen.

So formed her next plan. She would find where the army had made that technology and force them to use it again on her. She had the world's biggest and stinkiest gun to threaten them with, so it's not like they could really say no. Retracing her steps back to the spot where she couldn't hold in her fart, Sarah found the fan-like shape of her latent ass blast still carved into the dirt. If she approximated the angle from where the army approached her, she would be able put together what direction they brought in their tanks from. All she had to do was follow the roadways until she spotted their base and she'd be able to locate what she wanted: a bigger body and a bigger booty.

...

Hours passed by as Sarah made her journey. Either the base was further than she expected or she had taken a wrong turn somewhere. The ever-present heat from the Sun was just as hot as ever, if anything it felt like she was standing even closer to it now that she was bigger. Sarah felt herself perspiring from head to toe again, but unlike last time she was much too far inland to go take a dip. With no bodies of water nearby she didn't exactly have a place to cool off, and so she had to endure.

Meanwhile, a small city in the distance was preparing for her arrival. They had seen on the news the direction the giantess had been taking and realized their metropolis was right in her path. With no ways to defend themselves and no weapons that could possibly harm the girl, they only had one option: they decided to appeal to her good nature. Hundreds of people gathered at the city's sports stadium to display a message of peace to the giantess, in hopes that she would stop destroying their country. Everyone stood in the stadium's field with coloured paper cards, holding them up to create the pattern of a peace symbol. It was still very small compared to Sarah, but if she just glanced at their direction when she reached the city, she would easily be able to notice it.

The people's arms were starting to get tired from holding up their cards but before long they could feel the quaking of the giant girl's footsteps. Sarah stood incredibly high next to their city, towering way up into the couple of clouds that were dotting the sky. She then stopped and looked down. This was it. The people waved their paper cards, desperate for her to see their call for peace. Sarah seemed like she was studying the city for a moment. Then she let out a huge sigh.

"Jeez, it's so hot today! Like seriously I think I've got a bad case of swamp-ass back there. Maybe if I sit, I can cool myself down..."

Without any further hesitation the girl pointed her big jiggling butt at the city and started to drop it down, coincidentally right where the stadium was standing. The citizens below went into a frenzied panic, racing to get out of their own death trap as fast as possible. The exits were jammed with people trying to escape over each other, a crowded clog of bodies formed which meant that no one could make it out alive. Up above the menacing ass cheeks spread apart, filling up the entire bright blue sky as they descended. The very next second Sarah's sexy booty made contact with the surface, colliding hard with a powerful earthquake.

"Ahhh... that actually feels a lot better" the girl said, feeling the sensation of the chilled city streets and a few rivers against her butt crack. The surrounding area was squashed into a pancake, her weight completely demolished the various structures underneath her plump ass cheeks. All of them except one.

By some crazy fluke, the stadium where all those people had gathered was spared from being crushed into smithereens. Instead, it had the privilege of being wedged into the small gap between Sarah's massive globes, and pinned directly under her colossal butthole. The foul greasy pucker, with its moistened folds sticking deftly to Sarah's spats, had planted itself right on top of the sports center. It was so huge that the ring of her wrinkles was able to fully encircle the structure. The only thing keeping it from being crushed to bits was the small gap in the center of her balloon knot. By all accounts Sarah's ginormous farthole was big enough to swallow the stadium if it wanted to, but instead it was enveloped over the top of it like a gigantic dome.

The people inside shrieked at their horrible predicament. They had avoided the same brutal fate of the rest of the city, but as a result were now experiencing Hell on Earth. The atmosphere directly under Sarah's anus was oppressive to the extreme. Her raunchy case of swamp ass created a wicked miasma of sweaty fumes, the humidity spiking to a level that was uninhabitable. On top of that, the latent stench of her farts still stuck to the inner folds of her anus. Regardless of whether her asshole was encased in her stretchy spats or not, the rancid muggy air trapped underneath her butt cheeks was nearly unbreathable. The people inside shouted in agony as their lungs burned with the girl's scent. The rank odor of her unwashed anus was searing their airways, and clogging their nostrils with a dripping hot dampness. Sarah had no idea she was even sitting on anyone alive, but just by resting her ass on the stadium she was subjecting hundreds of people to some of the worst torture imaginable.

The ones who were still somehow standing straight tried their best to flee, but it was no use. The force of Sarah's anus crushed the outside of the stadium, collapsing any exit tunnels leading back to the outside world. The fat puffy folds of her shithole sat right down on the top of the open-air structure, making sure it was sealed tight from above. All these people were trapped inside with her hellish stench, until stood back up or did something else. As the cool sensation felt good on her ass Sarah's backdoor twitched just a little. It was involuntary, but it tore apart several key components of the stadium. The whole dome was barely keeping itself together, it couldn't hold for much longer under the unaware giantess's asshole.

Just then a huge guttural groan echoed from above. Gross wet churning sounds stirred from inside Sarah's ass, her fermenting digestion was beginning to travel their way.

"Oh, I think that ice cream from before is starting to act up." Sarah said, clutching her tummy.

Everyone below screamed in horror at her words. The girthy asshole was slowly pulsating above them, preparing itself for another oncoming fart. Crowds of people who once begged for peace tore through each other viciously, desperate to evacuate now more than ever. With the exits all crumbled away, all they found were dead ends and dead bodies. Those who couldn't handle the awful anal odors or who had been trampled by their brethren laid there motionless on the floor, spared from the incoming blast. The girl's huge anus bellowed another loud groaning sound above, the bubbly air was quickly filling her colon. Some people underneath fell to their knees and cried, others prayed and begged for mercy. The last thing they were ever going to see was this girl's spats-clad asshole, quivering in anticipation.

Without so much of a second thought Sarah allowed her fart to come gushing out. Her puckered anus yawned open between her juicy cheeks and let the ensuing gas come shooting out from within. It was like an invisible cannon had fired upon the stadium, in a split second it was completely annihilated by the force of Sarah's release. All the people inside were blown to bits of nothing, a fine mist amongst the land that was now transformed into a crater. The bubbly dairy fart that came from Sarah's colon was extra stinky, it was a highly concentrated blast of fermented smells that had been cooking inside her rear end for far too long. As it all came spewing out, her anus felt red hot. The awful stench seared her sensitive folds and mixed in with the rank perfume of her swamp ass. The girl above sighed contently as she let out her backed-up gas. She was totally oblivious that she had just wiped out the last civilians of the city in one of the most horrific ways possible. All they wanted was to stop her from blowing apart more cities with her gigantic ass, but in a cruel twist of fate they were caught with one of the closest views of her farts that anyone had ever seen. Their last moments were watching her disgusting smelly bodily function up close, gazing at how exactly her puckered anus acted when it was about to unleash a hellish fart.

Before Sarah's ass got too warm from sitting on her own blazing hot gas she stood back up. It was nice to take a short rest but she had to get back to her journey of finding a way to become bigger. Her huge hands wiped the "dirt" of her backside, the soft round globes jiggled as they were dusted by her palms. There were a few bits of wreckage still plasted deep within her ass crack where she couldn't reach, the remnants of what used to be an entire stadium.