- Text Size +

“Uh, Jeremy” your coworker said as she got your attention. You were currently on your break and taking the time to rest at work.

“Whats up” you say to her as you noticed the worried look on her face

“Sophia wants you, and she looks pissed”

Sophia Rodriguez. She's the boss of you and the boss of everyone that works at Office Building, and lets just say for now she can be very tempting.

“How pissed?” You ask her

“Very”

Shit you need to be careful. You make your way to her office and slowly open the door, “Miss Rodriguez. You wanted to see me” You say as she invites you in. You open the door, walk in and close it behind you.

Now your face to face with undoubtably one of the hottest girls you've seen. She had long Brown hair and a body suit for a goddess. Her face was beautiful and she had a voice that could make men melt. The only problem is she's your boss so you cant go for her. Which she also somehow turned to a positive with having the sexy authority style. Needless to say she's sexy. She had her legs crossed behind her office table as she addressed you

“Jeremy, how are you?” Sophia said not showing the anger you were expecting.

“Im good” You reply not liking how calm she was “Why exactly did you call me in here miss Rodriguez”

“Oh nothing much, just want to talk to you a certain conversation you had with a fellow worker.” Jeremysaid

“Im sorry but i don't know what you mean?” You say to her trying to think about what she's talking about.

“Well it happen two days ago while you were on your break then, you were on break talking with a fellow employee.” Sophia Said.

Oh yeah, Barry. Good guy

“And he told me everything you said” 

Barry that Rat!

“You apparently said, and i quote” Sophia said as she pulled up a piece of paper and started reading it “Yes, she's the hottest in the office. Too bad she's the boss, otherwise id flip her around and do her so fast. Could be worse, at least i can stare at her sexy ass whenever she walks by”

She looked up from the paper as your face has gone white. Crap.

“Well, do you have anything to say for yourself!” Sophia said as she was showing that anger.

“In my defence i thought you'd never hear me say that
.
.
.
That kinda makes it much worse doesn't it”

“Listen Jeremy, your one of my best workers and i don't want to lose you. But i also cant stand this sort of Sexual Harassment!” Sophia yelled

“Yes Mam” You reply simply just trying to keep your job

“So I'm going to make you a deal” Sophia said “I won't fire you on the spot, in exchange” Sophia then reached down and pulled out a syringe “You take this”

“What is it?” You say to her.

“Its the thing that going to help you keep your job! What do you say.” She said angrily

“Fine ill take it!” you say as you walk up and grab it. There was a slight moment of hesitation but the fact that your job is on the line makes you continue. You strike it in your arm as you empty it as well, once it was empty you put it back onto the table, funnily you don't feel that different.

“So what was in there anyway.” You ask her. She didn't respond as she was waiting. Waiting for it to kick in. And it did.

It happened almost instantly, you were facing your boss and then there was a light. Next moment you were on the ground and covered in some type of heavy fabric. It became more concerning when you heard booming that shaked the ground Panicking you run out of the fabric tripping over yourself as you finally get to the opening outside. When you get outside you see a sight that terrifies you beyond belief. The office, it was huge. Absolutely Huge, and to make it much worse Sophia was standing in front of you, huge as well. She's huge and her goddess sized body is more appropriate then ever before.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what happened.

“You... you shrunk me!” You yell at her.

“Shut it you Bug!” Sophia said making you shut up. “I cant believe how stupid you were. Taking it without knowing what was in it. It could of been a disease or something, but it was something much better.” Sophia then reached down and grabbed her Heel pulling it away from her foot and revealing her incredibly clean foot. She then dropped the colossal Heel next to you scaring the crap out of you. She then put her foot down in front of you “Now, get to work”

“You... You cant be serious” You say to her.

“Get to work you naked Bug” Sophia ordered commandingly.

That was when you looked down and realised that you were naked. Great how humiliating. Very reluctantly you make your way near the toes that were before you.

“What exactly do you want me to do!?”

“What i want you to do. Lick them. Now.”

She wants you to Lick them, really!. You walk right up to her big toe and then proceeded the Lick it, disgusting you while making Sophia laugh.

“Oh yes, get to it you disgusting little Bug” Sophia said as she enjoyed the scene at her foot. “Now on to the next one”

Just like that you started to Lick all her toes, she must be loving this. This is so demeaning and disgusting. But you know you shouldn't say anything. Before you kept your mouth from speaking out of term with her in fear that your going to get fired. Now your keeping your mouth shut afraid that she's going to squish you under the toes that your giving a Lick to. 

Once the humiliation was done she pulled her foot away and smiled.

“Your performance was nice, now I'm going to get back to work” Sophia said as she reached down you had little time to resist as her fingers wrap around you as your squeezed in pain. Sophia then walked around the table again and placed down onto her chair. You land roughly as you have little time to prepare, as her ass comes down onto you and squishes you under her Huge ass. The pressure she had on you was insane as you attempt to scream out in pain, however her ass was in your mouth and muffled your scream.

Meaning no one could hear you.

Sophia got comfortable as she brought her chair in and went back to her work. She smiled knowing that you couldn't do a single thing, this is what all bosses should have in her opinion. Complete power over their employees. Sophia could feel you struggling under her trying to escape, she knows its all in vain but it was getting her off slightly.

“Your welcome by the way” Sophia said above you “You were always staring at my ass, now you've been giving the chance to finally touch it. How lucky are you. Most guys would kill to touch my Huge ass.”

You cant even say anything back as she has you under her ass “Now, I'm going to go back to work, i want you to wiggle around. Or i will be docking your pay”

Reluctantly once again, you wiggled yourself and Sophia bit her bottom lip.

After several hours of being under her Huge ass. Sophia finally stood back up, letting you breath fresh air.

“Well, I'm done for the day.” Sophia said as she reached down and picked you up from the chair roughly handling once again.

“Thank good, I'm done” You say as Sophia laughed

“Done? Your not Done! In fact your getting job transferred.” Sophia said “Your being transferred into being my own little Slave”

“What, your... No!” You say in disbelief. She really wants you to be her Slave.

“Thats cute, you think you have a choice. You don't” Sophia said as she opened her collar and revealed her size D Breasts. She pulled open her bra cup and revealed her erect nipple.

“Thats your ride. You better enjoy it” And like that she pushed you next to her nipple, with it being near your face. She then closed her bra cup and effectively pinned you against her Size D breast.  

Sophia smiled as she started to walk out of the building and to her car, each step she taking making you bang your head against her erect nipple. Sophia finally sat down into the car as she started the engine.

“Do me a favour and suck it, after all its a long drive to my house” Sophia said.

Seeing no way out of this, you start sucking it, getting Sophia off.

And now starts your life as your Sexy Bosses Slave.

Chapter End Notes:

Remember This is a madlib.

 

For a customizable version click here 

https://www.writing.com/main/madlibs/item_id/2159263-Shrunk-By-Your-Female-Boss