- Text Size +

Brian took a deep breath before he pulled open the door to the barre studio.

He was excited, but also nervous. Brian had seen the pictures of Pure Barre classes online, packed with attractive women decked out in spandex, and he'd decided it would be a good opportunity to meet someone. At the very least, he'd get to enjoy some eye candy for an hour.

When he entered the studio he was instantly greeted by a stunningly attractive woman.

"Hey, I'm Sarah," she said. "I'm teaching tonight's class."

Brian looked her up and down. She was tall, probably close to six feet, with wavy brunette hair and sizeable breasts. Sarah was clad in black leggings that hugged her long, lean legs, with the bottom tucked over her heel and halfway down her feet adorned in sticky socks, the apparent style for barre classes, Brian had learned. She had on a form-fitting Lululemon sweatshirt, with her thumbs poking through the thumboles at the edge of her sleeves. 


Brian realized his gaze must have lingered too long, because Sarah rolled her eyes, before sarcastically saying, "So, I guess this is your first time here?"

"Yeah, I've, um, been looking for something to strengthen my core," Brian said, desperately trying to conceal the fact that he was just here to pick-up women.

"We'll see if you can last the full class," Sarah said. "I'll be showing you no mercy out there."

"I'll be fine," Brian said with false confidence, as he became suddenly aware of his paunchy belly and pale, skinny arms and legs. Sarah was tanned and toned. She could probably kick his ass.

"Okay, let's make a bet," Sarah said, a wry smile forming on her lips. "You won't even be able to make it 20 minutes before you're collapsed at my feet."

Brian gulped. He was feeilng a bit intimidated, but also turned on by her confidence.

"Ummm," he stammered.

"Well?" said Sarah, tapping her socked foot impatiently.

"What's at stake?" responded Brian, noticing for the first time that Sarah had at least four inches on him. 


"Well, if you win, I'll give you five free classes, since you're so committed to fitness," Sarah said, her words dripping with mockery.

"And if I don't make it?" Brian nervously asked.

Sarah grabbed her right ankle and pulled up, pointing to the bottom of her sock.

"You'll be under there in 30 minutes," Sarah said before turning on her heels and walking into the studio space. "Warm-up starts in ten minutes. Hope you're ready!" she yelled out cheerfully behind her.

More women began filing into the studio as Brian filled up his water bottle and stretched. He felt their eyes on him, judging.

"Okay, ladies...oh and gentleman...time to lift, tone, and burn!" Brian heard Sarah yell. "We have a special guest today, Brian. I've made a bet that he can't last 20 minutes in my class. I bet he'll be begging me for mercy after the warm-up. Anyone think he can make it?"

No one raised their hands as they turned to stare at Brian who had taken a spot in the back of the room. He figured this was the best spot to check out asses.

"Come up front, Brian," Sarah shouted. "I want to be able to keep an eye on you."

Brian made his way to the front as the music started pulsing. Sarah quickly jumped into the warm-up, running through a medley of exercises: high knees, crunches, and stretches.

It had barely been five minutes, but Brian was already sweating bullets. Sarah had her eyes glued to him with a predatory smile on her face.

"Time for our first set of planks," she called out, walking over to Brian, who was on his knees. As he got into plank position he felt pressure on his back. Sarah had put her left foot right between his shoulders. "Just a quick 60 seconds, ladies."

"Hey, this isn't fair," Brian said through gritted teeth. He turned around to see Sarah smiling at him as she increased the pressure. She still had her sweatshirt on and wasn't even sweating.

"45 seconds left," she called out.

Brian's arms were shaking. His abs were shaking. His legs were shaking.

"30 seconds," Sarah cheerfully said, as she ever so slighly increased the pressure with her left foot.

That was it, Brian, collapsed to the floor.

"Told ya," Sarah said smugly as she fully stepped onto Brian's back. "What do you think, ladies, am I good or what?"

The class cheered loudly and laughed at Brian's expense.

"Way to go!"

"No mercy!"

"That's how you crush it!"

"Brian thought he was going to come here and check out some girls," Sarah said, as Brian began to blush. "And instead he's going to get stomped like the worthless insect he is."

A lump formed in Brian's throat as the women cheered.

"YES!"

"Oh. My. God. You are everything."

"Stomp the shit out of him!"

"Make this one reallyyyy small."

Sarah smiled. This was her favorite moment. When the unsuspecting douches who came to her class to check out women finally realized what was happening. She loved destroying them physically, but the mental humiliation was just as fun for her. She giddily bounced on her toes on Brian's back, playfully contemplating her next move.

She stepped off Brian and ordered him to roll over. She stood over the top of him, her leggings covered feet right next to his head. Sarah noticed that despite his exhaustion, Brian had an erection forming. Typical she thought, even as he was about to be crushed, he was still thinking with this dick. She decided to have some fun.


Before Brian could say anything, Sarah simply said, "Smaller."

Brian briefly blacked out as he rapidly lost six inches.The women cheered.

"Wait--"

"Smaller, smaller, smaller, smaller, smaller," Sarah said in a sing-song voice, cutting off Brian. He dwindled rapidly. "I told you, you'd be under my sock," she laughed, before mercilessly saying, "Smaller, smaller, smaller"

The women in the class couldn't get enough of this. Brian was now six inches tall. And still had a noticeable erection.

"Make him a speck," yelled out one woman from the back.

"Maybe we should make another bet," Sarah said as the women cheered.

She picked up Brian, who was now naked and shaking and held him in the palm of her hand. The soft fabric of her sweatshirt felt nice on his feet.

"Okay, bug," Sarah began. "Since you're so obviously turned on by me, let's play a game. I'm going to give you sixty seconds to jerk off. And every ten seconds I'll make you smaller and smaller. It will be like the plank you so spectacularly failed at!"

Brian was shaking. 

"There's no way I can do that," Brian squeaked.

"But you seem pretty turned on," Sarah said with a smile. "Okay, let's begin."

Brian waved his hands for her to stop, but she coldly said "Sixty."

Brian began jerking furiously.

"Fifty. Smaller."

"Forty. Smaller."

"Thirty. Smaller"

Brian was now half an inch tall and still shrinking. He couldn't cum out of sheer fear.

"Twenty. Smaller."

"Ten. Smaller"

"Annnnnd zero," Sarah yelled with smug satisfaction. "Smaller. Smaller. Smaller. SMALL-ER!" she yelled punctuating it with a stomp of her foot. She was begining to feel moist as she looked at the speck-sized man in her hands.


Brian was in shock. Sarah's immense faced glared down at him. Then he saw her gently lick her index finger and it raced toward him. She just tapped him; just enough to get him to stick and proudly showed him to the class.

"I fucking own this little speck," Sarah yelled proudly.

"Woo!"

"Fuck. Yes. I love you."

"Are you going stomp him?"

Sarah smiled. She had something better in milnd for this piece of crap. She sat down on the floor and pulled her right leg up and laid it across her left quad. She slowly peeled back the bottom of her legging and gently smeared Brian across her heel. He was screaming for mercy, but she couldn't hear him as she slowly pulled down the hem of her legging, sealing him between the legging and sock.

Sarah splayed out her legs before her, and leaned back. She felt amazing. Brian was terrified. He knew all she had to do was stand up to smash him to death.

But she didn't. Sarah taught the rest of the class from that spot, occasionally playfully moving her feet around. This was bliss for her; sitting there in her cozy workout clothes while some poor schmuck suffered beneath her feet.

Eventually as the women filed out, Brian heard Sarah yell out. "Hey, Kim, can you grab my slippers?"

Kim came in with a pair of fluffy, fur-lined Ugg slippers. Sarah slipped her feet inside and stood up. She paused. Then lifted her right foot and touched the heel. As she'd suspected, the cushioning of the slipper was enough to protect Brian's feeble little body. She smiled to herself and slipped her foot back inside. Sarah didn't know how long he'd last, but she'd at least get the satisfaction of stepping all over him as she went home. He'd eventually succumb and he'd be washed away in the laundry, to be forgotten about. But for now, Sarah enjoyed the total domination she had over another person.

"Told ya I'd win," Sarah said down to her foot. "No mercy, remember?"