- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

*Ding-dong* That's my doorbell, indicating my next victim-er, I mean participant has arrived. Let me explain, if you will. My name is Melanie and I have a specific fetish. It's pretty simple really. I enjoy shrinking men down to about 1.5" to 2" tall and then eating them alive. I just love the way they feel when they squirm down my throat, all that power, doing anything I want with them... mmmm. 

 

Anyways, it seems just swallowing random men is frowned upon or something, so I came up with an ingenous way to get them to come to me. I placed an add in the local paper offering a wager: if they can be shrunk and hide from me in my own home for 24 hours, they'll get 1 million dollars. If not, then I eat them. It's all perfectly legal, I make them sign a contract and everything before we begin. And I've done it countless times so far. How have they turned out, you're wondering? Well let's just say my bank account hasn't gotten any smaller.

 

Today's participant is Connor. I answered the door and he was standing there, a pretty average guy, looking kinda nervous. Now at this point I should tell you that when I answer the door for these guys, I like to dress pretty provacatively. Not too sluty or anything, but I want them thinking with their "other head" when looking over the contract so they don't read it too closely and get spooked. I really want my meal, plus knowing that I'm about to eat them turns me on, so I figure I should at least return the favor a bit. Today I'm wearing a deep-V tank top (it shows off my boobs and keeps their eyes on my cleavage) that I tied off just under my boobs to expose my waistline (which is looking pretty great these days if I do say so myself), and boy shorts that hug my very womanly hips. I've got my bright red hair pulled back in a ponytail, and I put on my best cherry red lipstick. I like to think of it as sort of a warning "You're about to go in here" kinda thing, but one that they don't realize yet. I get a kick out of knowing they don't yet realize they're going to be my food.

 

As soon as the door opened, Connor's eyes went straight for my cleavage (as planned) and then just continued traveling south. 

"Connor, I assume?"

"Yeah" is all he was able to manage.

"Well come right in." I led him into my foyer, making sure to sway my hips as I did.

"Here, you'll need to sign this before we start. It's standard boilerplate stuff." I handed him the contract and a pen. He began to read it (uh-oh, maybe he'll figure out he's going to be my lunch and back out!), so I strategically placed my boobs over the paper and said "You don't really need to read it. It's all pretty standard, just sign and we'll begin." I flashed him my best smile, making sure my red lips featured prominently. He has no idea that they'll be the last thing he ever sees.

 

He promply signed (whew), and I lead him into my kitchen. From a drawer I pulled out my shrink ray. 

"What's that?" He said, temporarily looking away from my body. Too late, doesn't matter now.

"You'll see" I said with a wicked grin. I pointed it at him and fired. He shrunk down to 2" in about 4 seconds flat. As he was looking completely dazed by his new perspective, I reached down and placed my index finger and thumb around his tiny wrist. I pulled him back up and dangled him in front of my face. The terror was obvious on his face. Good, I like it when they're scared. Makes me feel powerful.

"Oh my god you're so big!"

"Yup, and now you get to play hide and seek. If you win, I'll grow you back to your normal size and you'll get your million dollars."

"But what happens if I lose?"

"Oh didn't you read the contract?" I said innocently. 

"No-no, I, uh, I forgot." He said sheepishly.

"Well," I said as I licked my lips. "Let me...." I opened my mouth slightly and began to bring him closer "show you..." I lowered him in between my lips. He began to screem and flail about. I like it when they do that, I love that feeling of total control I have over their little bodies. They can't stop me and they know it. I was getting pretty turned on, and it took all my effort not to just pop him in right there and swallow him. But a deal's a deal, and I have to catch him first. 

 

I pulled my face back and snapped my lips shut. "If I catch you, I'm going to swallow you whole." I grinned my most wicked grin, showing him my teath.

"What?! NOOOOO! I didn't agree to that!"

"You did when you signed the contract. Plus you don't have much of a-" Connor wiggled in my fingers, and I guess my grip wasn't as good as I thought, because he slipped out. He fell and landed directly in my cleavage. I think the fall must've scared him a bit (afterall at his size it was pretty far) because he kept squirming about. I tried grabbing him, but he wouldn't stop moving.

"Stop moving!" I again tried to grab him but he squirmed away. So I placed my hands on the outside of my boobs and pressed them inward, trapping him in my cleavage. That seemed to get him to stop, but unfortuantely (or maybe fortunately), that also caused my bra to pull away from my boobs, leaving a small gap. And of course he fell in the cup and began squirming again. This time it felt kinda good. I have pretty sensative nipples, and he was squirming just right. I placed one hand behind him on the cup and pressed him into my nippled, the other hand I reached down and began to rub myself. I was getting really turned on here. 

 

I realized I'd better stop otherwise I'd need to eat him right there, and after all he did deserve somewhat of a chance to not be my food (not that that would happen, at this point I was pretty good at it). I pulled him out of my cup and dangled him in front of my face once again.

"Okay little guy, here's the deal. I'm going to set you down. You'll have a 30 minute head start. After that I'll be actively trying to catch you. If I do, you're dinner. But if you make it 24 hours, you get the money. Questions?"

"Uh, how- how many people have you eaten?" 

"Well, honey, let me just say I've been doing this awhile and I've never even had a million dollars." I grinned. "Okay, better get started. The sooner we get going the sooner I get to eat you! You're a squirmer and I can't wait for you to squirm as I swallow you." I opened my mouth and let him see in it one more time. "This'll be your final resting place. Good luck!" I set him down on the kitchen floor and went outside.

 

I waited 30 minutes, then went back inside. "Alright, 24 hours starts now. Here I come to eat you!" I began my search of the house. The kitchen was empty, as was the foyer. I entered the living room. It looked empty too until I caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of my eye. It went behind the chair I keep in the corner. "Hmm, I guess this room must be empty too." I pretended to walk towards the door, then slowly crept back towards the chair. I whipped it over (it wasn't a very big chair) and there he was! Oh he looked so good. My stomach growled and my mouth salivated. I really wanted him in me now!

 

"Ah, that was fast. Well I guess I'll eat you now." I reached down to grab him, but he jumped out of the way and sprinted under my coffee table. "Dang it Connor. I want to eat you! Get back here!" I pulled the coffe table out of the way, exposing him on my living room floor. He was so little down there. Bite size. "That's better, now let me just pick you up" I reached down again, but once again he dodged out of the way, this time darting under the sofa. "Connor! Stop fighting this. I'm going to eat you no matter what. Just come out here and let me grab you and pop you in my mouth. I can't wait for you to slide down my throat."

 

This continued for some time. I would find him, almost grab him, but he would run away at the last minute. This was starting to get frustrating! I really, really wanted to eat him, but he just refused to get caught. I was still turned on from before, but man I was starting to get what those guys call "blue balls" or whatever. I had to get him in my mouth one way or another. I was defintely going to eat him. I told him as much "Connor, I'm going to eat you, there's no point in running" and "Connor, no one's here to save you. I'm bigger than you and I'll have you wiggling around in my mouth in no time." But he didn't head my warnings. I was going to have to be more clever if I wanted him to be my food.

 

Now, I have a pretty good body, and I know it. And judging from Connor's reaction earlier, I'm guessing he can't resist it. So here's what I did. I said out loud "Well, I'm getting tired. I'm going to go to bed. Guess I'll have to eat you for breakfast. Oh, by the way, stay out of my bedroom. I sleep naked and I don't want some stranger looking at me." That's not true. I don't sleep naked normally, but I knew he wouldn't be able to resist coming to take a peak, at which point I'd have him (in my mouth that is). I went to my bedroom and took off all my clothes. I was actually pretty fine with being naked, and since Connor was going to soon be in me, I didn't really much mind if he saw me either. I made sure to leave the door to my bedroom slightly cracked, shut off the light, and laid down to "sleep."

 

Sure enough, after a short period of time, I caught a glimpse of a little man making his way into my bedroom. I tried to keep my eyes only slightly cracked so he'd think I was asleep. He fell for it. I felt my sheets being tugged ever so slightly as the little guy climbed up onto my bed. What a dog. I was going to eat him if I caught him yet he couldn't help coming in for a closer look. I was laying on my side, and I felt little hands on my feet as he climbed up on my legs. Once he got on, I felt him walk slowly along my calves, then up my thighs. It was a steep climb for the little guy, I have very womanly hips! As he crested my hips he ran into my hand. My arm was laying along my side. At this point he was mine, but I kinda wanted to see what he would do, so I let him climb around a bit before I ate him.

 

He walked carefully around my fingers and began to make his way along my side. He slid down to my waist (I worked very hard on my narrow waistline), and then began to make his way back up as he walked along me. Where was he going? I'll give you three guess. He was going where all guys go: the boobs. As soon as he was level with my breasts, he climbed down onto the side. Compared to him, they where huge! Like mountains almost. But he seemed pretty determined to romp around on them, and hey, who wouldn't? Mine are pretty great.

 

He slipped and began to slide down the front of my boob. I was worried he might fall off (okay, not that worried, but I was kinda rooting for him to get one last feel in before I ate him), but he grabbed my nipple right at the last minute. As he dangled there, I decided that I would do a sleep rollover. I yawned and rolled onto my back. As I did, I cracked my eye just slightly to catch a glimpse of him, and boy did he look terrified. Little guy clung to my nipple for dear life. I'm pretty sure he thought I had woken up and was going to swallow him right then and there. Not far form the truth, but not just yet.

 

He played around on my boobs a bit more, going from one to the other a few times. But then something strange possesed him. He began to walk up my chest towards my neck. I made sure to lay very still. He climbed my chin and walked out onto my face. I wasn't really sure what he was doing, but his proximity my mouth was making me hungry. Not long now until I eat him, I thought. I felt him get down on his hands and kneeds and crawl along my face. I let my mouth with the cherry red lipstick still on my lips fall slightly open. He crawled right up to it, looking over the edge of my lips into the mouth below. I was getting really resltess. I had to eat him soon. I began to very quitely and slowly move my hand up towards my mouth. I felt him lean down and stick his head past my lips.

 

That's it, I've got to have him now! By this point my hand was at my face. His little butt was sticking up into the air, so I shoved him and he fell right in. He yelped, but it didn't matter. As soon as he was in my tongue moved and pressed him against the roof of my mouth. I didn't want to swallow yet. I wanted to play with my food some first. I stood up, still naked, still pressing Connor to the roof of my mouth. He was squirming at this point. Yes, oh god yes, keep doing that, it's really turning me on. I reached into my mouth and pulled the little guy out by his leg. I held him dangling in front of my face.

"Looks like I win again." I flicked the light on in the room as he dangled helplessly in front of my lips. 

"Not fair! I don't want to be eaten!"

"Well too bad, you agreed to it, now I get to eat you. You basically walked right into my mouth. I guess you shouldn't have let your penis do the thinking." I like dicks. I mean, I do like regular sex, but I mostly like them because they lead men to make poor choices, poor choices which result in me eating them.

"Hmm, I think I'd like to see that penis before I eat you."

"What?! NO! I won't take my clothes off for someone who's plan is to swallow me!"

"Oh, you don't have to take them off. I'll do it for you." I reached my other hand towards him.

"You can't do that! I'm a human being, you can't just take my clothes off and eat me!" I yanked him towards my face, holding him only inches from my mouth so he could feel my hot breath as I growled my response at him.

"Listen buster, you signed the contract and as per the contract, once I catch you you stop being human and start being my food. So, since you're food and not a person, I can do whatever I darn well please with you. Got it?" I pulled him back away from my face and he was trembling in terror. Good. I flipped him right side up, then grabbed him around the waist with my thumb and index finger. I brought my other hand up and grabbed the edge of his shirt. Effortlessly, I ripped off his shirt, exposing his bare chest.

"Haha, look at me. I'm the most powerful woman in the world. I can rip a man's shirt off without even trying." Okay, I like to gloat. It makes me feel powerful, and really, it's that power over these tiny little guys that gets me off. I get to do whatever I want with them and they can't stop me. Intoxicating. I moved my hold on him up to his chest, then grabbed the edge of his pants, ripping them off with little effort. There weren't any loose edges on his underwear, so I pinched them inbetween my fingernails. They ripped off just as easily.

 

And there it was, his little dick and balls dangling for the world to see. "Haha, look at that. It's so small. Look at how cute it is!" Connor tried to move his hands to cover himself, but I grabbed them with the thumb and index finger of one hand, dangling him by his arms so he couldn't block my view of his little package. "I love it! And look" I moved my free hand up and flicked his penis with my finger. "You're hard. That means you must like me!" I said coyly. He squirmed in my hand. I moved my finger along his dick and balls, rubbing back and forth. He calmed down and stopped squirming. "Oh, so you like that do you?" I began to massage his balls with my finger. I then grabbed his little dick with my thunb and index finger, continuing to massage his balls with my middle finger. I began to jerk him off. His eyes closed and he began to pant.

 

Then I removed my hand and brought him up to my face. "If you like that, you're going to love this." I pressed his chest into my nose. As I did, my tongue darted out from my lips and moved between his legs. I ran it over his dick, moving back and forth. As he came closer and closer, I moved my tongue faster and faster. After a few minutes, I moved him down closer to my mouth and wrapped my lips around his tiny dick. I sucked on that little thing until he blew his load all over in my mouth. I didin't mind swallowing, after all soon the rest of him would follow after.

 

I pulled him away from my face. "Okay, now my turn. Squirm like you did before, it felt really good." I placed him on my left nipple, holding him up to it, but he didn't move. "Squirm you" I said, using my finger to press the back of his head into the soft flesh. He squirmed then, and oh boy did it feel good. I moved him back and forth, from one nipple to the other, slowly building myself up. I then picked him up and held him to my face, dangling in front of my iips "Now you get to satisify me, but not with that tiny dick of yours, which could satisify no woman anymore. I'm going to use your whole body." And that I did. I stuck him down between my legs, pressing his face into my clit. He squirmed, and he squirmed a lot. Ohhhhhh, it felt so good. I slowly moved him down until he was at the opening, then I placed my hand behind his head and forced it inside me. I began to shove him up inside. Just as his penis was about to go in, I paused and grabbed it with my fingers. So little, I thought, no way he'll ever satisfy anyone with that again.

 

I shoved him all the way in, and began to move him back and forth, in and out. I was building closer and closer to climax. He felt so good wiggling and squirming, trying to get out, but he never would because I was bigger and more powerful than him. As I neared climax, I pulled him out. I held him up to my face. "This is it, little man, time for me to cum and you to be swallowed."

He screamed as he neared my mouth. "Noooooo!", "I don't want to be eaten", and "Please don't eat me!" 

"Oh yeah, keep screeming, it really turns me on." At this point my hand not holding him was between my legs fingering myself. I listened to his screems for a minute, letting the power I had over him bring me closer and closer. Then I lowered him into my mouth. He kept screeming, but now they were muffled and I couldn't tell what he was saying. I played with him on my tongue. I pinned him to the roof of my mouth. I pushed him up against my cheek and felt him squirm against it. Every so often I would pause and leave my mouth open slightly, making him think he had a chance to escape, but as soon as he got near my lips, I'd suck him back in. I played with him for awhile, slowly bring myself to climax. As I got near, I shoved Connor into the side of my mouth. I said "Alright, Connor, it's time. I'm going to swallow you whole now. Get ready, and make sure to wiggle as you slide down my throat, I really like it when you do that."

 

I brought him to the back of my mouth. I could feel it now, almost there. He slid to the edge of my throat. I could feel his little legs sticking out trying to stop himself from sliding off, not that that would do him much good. I was going to swallow him, no way around it. And then, just as I began to climax, I swallowed. He slid down my throat, struggling and squirming the whole way. Ohhhh that fealt good. That feeling of power, of how helpless he is in my throat, this was probably one of the best climaxes I've ever had. I traced the lump in my throat that was Connor with my finger, getting off on the fact that even my simple esophogus muscles were stronger than his whole body.

 

As my climax subsided, I could hear him, just faintly, screaming for help in my stomach. "No one can hear you little Connor, and no one will help you. You're my food now." I said as I patted my stomach. Oh he was good. I can't wait for the next one. Maybe you'd like to take my wager? I haven't lost yet, and I'm always looking for new snacks.