- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok, there seems to be some jumping of the gun going on.  I was planning on this being a medium length story, with a few plot twists and developing characters along the way rather than all at once.  That has led to some confusion of sorts.

In reponce to this I have rushed to write out this chapter.  I already had the outline developed; but I typed it up in a hurry.  Kindly forgive any gramatical errors or plot deviations as I pushed this forward for everybody.

That said, do enjoy.  It may be a while before the next chapter "The Return Home - Miss Becker".

 

 

 

 

 

It is mid-afternoon as I pull Jane and Miss Becker in front of their house.  Jane unfastens my bridle and straps, then without a word between us returns me to my “new” full height of up to Jane’s belly button.  I follow behind her into the house where Miss Becker is putting today’s picnic dishes into the kitchen sinks.

 

Jane sees the clear Tupperware container on the kitchen table and sits down; I kneel instinctively by her side.  Looking down at me Jane smiles at my devotion and runs her fingers through my hair as she pets me.

 

After Miss Becker puts her thermos in a locked liquor cabinet in the pantry, she returns to the kitchen and takes a seat across from Jane at the table.

 

“Ready to divvy them up?” Miss Becker asks her daughter.

 

“Yes, but first” Jane tells her mom, then removes the Tupperware lid and looks closely at the tiny young men inside.  Pointing her finger to one corner she commands “Everyone in that corner.”

 

Both out of fear and Jane’s ability to control their bodies, all twenty-one men move over to the corner Jane pointed at.

 

“I told you mom and I need volunteers to be our maids or you will be punished.  All volunteers move to this corner.” Jane commands as she points to the opposite corner.

 

Three young men make their way through the crowd and walk to the opposite corner where Jane indicated.

 

“Three, we’ll have to split two to one.” Jane tells her mom.

 

“I’ll take the two blondes if you don’t mind Jane.  I remember them.  They’re the first two I suffocated in my armpits this morning.” Miss Becker is making more of an offer than is insisting of her daughter.

 

“Ok, then the redhead is mine.” Jane says as she lifts the three young men out of the container, hands her mother the two young blonde men, then drops the redhead boy down the front of her t-shirt.  Stretching her shoulders far back, Jane’s massive breasts spread apart causing the redhead to tumble down into her cleavage.  Returning her shoulders back to their normal position the small redhead becomes imprisoned deep within Jane’s cleavage.

 

Giggling at what her daughter just did, Miss Becker looks at the two tiny, blonde, young men sitting in her palm, leans down and drops them harmlessly onto the floor at her feet.  By the time she straightens herself back up in her chair, the two tiny men have grown to their new full height of two feet tall.

 

“Wash the dishes.  NOW!” Miss Becker orders them.  Both men run over to the counter and climb their way up to the countertop then over to the double sink where they begin to wash the dishes.  “Ooh I like this.” Miss Becker smiles.

 

“That’s sweet.” Jane agrees.  “But I don’t care to see their naked asses running around.  We need to get them maids’ uniforms, or at least some sissy panties to wear.”

 

“Hmmm, I don’t mind seeing their cute little asses; but they would look nicer wearing the sissy panties.  Perhaps some frilly rumba panties.  Let me think about how I’m going to dress mine.  Of course dress yours however you wish Jane.”

 

“Oh I already know how my mini-maid is going to dress” Jane says as she looks down at her cleavage “Isn’t that right sissy girl?”  Jane and Miss Becker laugh aloud.

 

Looking back into the container Jane says “This is the last free decision any of you will ever make.  Those of you who wish to belong to my mother, the woman who shrunk you after beating all of you up, move to the corner to your left.  Those who wish to belong to me, the girl who is going to beat all of you up, move to the corner to your right.”

 

“Very smart of you Jane.  Letting them choose their new owner.  Very smart.” Miss Becker congratulates Jane.

 

Confused by the sudden choice, the tiny men mill about for a moment when quickly eight young men and boys go over to the left corner of Miss Becker.

 

“That was odd.” Jane says confounded.

 

Looking closer at the tinies in her corner Miss Becker rears her head back in laughter.

 

“What’s so funny?  I don’t get it.  How did you get eight tinies so quickly?  And eight plus your two maids makes ten, the agreed upon amount.  Why aren’t any of mine moving?” Jane pleads for answers from her mother.

 

“When I beat them all up this morning, I held ten of them under my arms and between my legs before knocking them out.  Seems the ten of them really liked it.  The eight in my corner and the two washing our dishes” Miss Becker laughs.

 

Looking down at the eight men in her mom’s corner, Jane notices their erections.  “Ha Haaa, looks like they Really, Really liked it.” Jane laughs as she points out their hard-ons to her mother.  Both women laugh down at the tiny young men.

 

“Do you think you imprinted your body in their heads, like your foot odor did to dumbass this morning, or do you think they liked having you kick their asses?” Jane asks.

 

“Hmmm, let’s ask them.” Miss Becker tells Jane after removing her eight from the container and snapping the lid back on.  Much to her surprise, the eight men kneel, heads bowed down, before Miss Becker.  “Did you make them do that?” she asks Jane.

 

“No.  Are they…..they’re worshipping you?” Jane states more than asks.

 

Looking down at the eight tiny, young men and boys kneeling, bowing, some even with hands together in prayer to her, Miss Becker feels her sexual arousal rise.  “Why did you choose me?” she asks them.

 

“You’re all I can think about, ever since I saw you standing on the rocks above me.” one cries out.

 

“I love the fragrance of being shoved up between your legs, I love your essence.” another yells out to her.

 

“I felt alive in your grip, even when you hurt me.” yet another.

 

Each tiny man tells Miss Becker their affections for her.  Not all are the same; but most are similar explainations.

 

“Why did you all kneel?  I did not command it this time.” Miss Becker asks them.

 

“I worship you.”  “You’re my almighty Goddess.”  “You are the one true God.”  “Goddess I worship and adore you.” One tiny after another voices their answers.

 

“They worship you mom.  They literally all worship you.” Jane says incredulously as she looks down at me by her side and continues to run her fingers through my hair.

 

“Ha Ha Haaa” Miss Becker laughs.  “Ok you little insects.  From now on you are to address me ‘my Goddess’, that goes for you too my maids, understood.”

 

“Yes my Goddess.” the eight tiny, young men and boys plus the two young, blondes washing the dishes answer in unison.

 

Jane and Miss Becker laugh at the display of adoration and humility as Jane stands up and grabs the Tupperware with her remaining ten tinies imprisoned inside.

 

“Well, Goddess” Jane says to her mom jokingly, “You have yours, I have mine, now I have to have a talk with my pet while you go get worshipped.” 

 

“Jane!  What an awful..…Hmmm, now that you say it so bluntly, yes I think I will be worshipped.” Miss Becker gets up from her chair, scooping up her eight tinies from the table and holding them in one closed hand, she makes her way to her bedroom then turning back over her shoulder “Finish cleaning and drying the dishes, look through the cupboards and drawers to familiarize yourselves with the layout as you put the dishes away.  The laundry room is right there.  Read the instructions on all the labels and detergents, then proceed to wash, dry, separate and fold our clothing.  My clothes are in the laundry basket on top of the washer, remember them and what size is mine.  Jane’s clothes are in the basket on the floor, remember them and her sizes incase our cloths get mixed together in the future so you’ll be able to sort them apart.  Take a deep sniff of each piece of our laundry, remember all of our individual scents.  If you get a hard-on, ignore it, DO NOT touch or rub it in any way.  Once you finish doing our laundry, report to my bedroom door with my laundered clothes, knock and await my permission to enter.  Have fun.”

 

“Yes my Goddess!” her two blond maids answer happily, both noticing in abject terror their semi-rigid dicks reducing down in size to nothing noticeable, thus effectively taking away any chance of sexual stimulation of their genitals.  With that Miss Becker turns back, continuing into her bedroom and closes the door behind her.

 

“Oh I am going to love having my own personal maid.” Jane says aloud to no one, having witnessed her mother’s orders for her own two maids and her subsequent emasculation of them.  Looking down at her cleavage she grins knowing there is a little redheaded boy trapped in between her breasts waiting to clean her room and scrub her bathroom at her command.

 

Jane walks out of the kitchen to her own bedroom.  Looking back over her shoulder she smiles seeing me walk faithfully behind her.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Jane sits down on her bed and tosses the Tupperware, with her ten tinies inside, onto one of her nightstands.  “We need to talk” she tells me as I stand by her left knee.

 

“You know I like you.  You’re my best friend.” Jane tells me.

 

“You’re my best friend too Jane.”

 

“I know I’ve been mean to you.  Not just since yesterday when I shrunk you; but ever since we were little kids and I would wrestle you into the ground.  It’s just that, the more I crush you, the more it feels like I’m holding onto you and squeezing you in a loving hug.”

 

Looking into Jane’s eyes I confess “I always felt that way too.  Being mashed, pummeled, squeezed like a rag by you always makes me feel, well, close to you.” to which Jane smiles at me.

 

“That’s just the way I express my desire to hold onto you.  Only now, I actually can hold onto you, with one hand.” Jane says as I feel myself shrink down as she catches me with her left hand, my head and shoulders poking out above her thumb and index finger while my feet dangle below her closed pinky.

 

“I like this Jane.” I tell her.

 

“Me too.” Jane bats her eyes.  “The problem is I love that you’re my best friend.  I also love you as my pet.  I want you as both, forever.”

 

“I’m ok with that.  Heck we’re already best friends, so that’s not a problem.  I think we both accept that I’m your pet now, regardless of whatever you happen to turn me into.”

 

Bringing me up to her face while squeezing me slightly “My pet no matter what, even when you’re human!” she says in a stern voice with a scowl on her beautiful face.

 

“Hmmm…Hmmm…Hmmm” I whimper up to Jane in agreement.  She smiles once again, loosening her grip as she pats me on the top of my head with her free hand.

 

“I’m glad we are in agreement.  Oh…what was that?  Who did you say is the greatest?” Jane asks me as she squeezes ever so slightly.

 

“You are the greatest Jane.” I tell her making her happy.  “Though I’m a pretty close second.” I add jokingly.  Still smiling at me, Jane gently flicks my forehead with the forefinger of her right hand over and over.

 

“What?  I’m sorry, did you say something?” she asks mockingly.

 

“You’re the greatest Jane.  I don’t even come close.”

 

“What?  I can’t hear you.  All I hear is a wimpy squeak.” Jane taunts me.

 

“YOU’RE THE GREATEST JANE!” I yell as loud as possible.

 

She stops flicking me and we both look at one another, Jane once again triumphant.  The entire scene performed between us a thousand times before; though never with such huge a size disparage.

 

“Jane, we can continue on like this.  I really loved pulling you and your mom around in the pony cart today.  It was nice.  It felt good too.  Your name for me though, couldn’t you come up with something less mean?” I tell Jane.

 

“I’m glad you liked that today.” 

 

“LOVED that today.” I correct her.  She responds with a huge grin.

 

“I’m glad you LOVED that today.” smiling at me.  As she does Jane reaches under her t-shirt and into her tight yet ample cleavage.  Bringing her hand back out she is holding a tiny redheaded boy between her forefinger and thumb, squeezing and rolling him back and forth like a piece of dirt.

 

“Calling you dumbass is just another way of giving you a hard time like you calling me weak or loser during our wrestling; but you’re right, it is a tad over the top.  Besides, I have my choice of ten tinies for my new dumbass.” Jane glances at the Tupperware on her nightstand.  “How about I call you…..ah, the obvious choice, your new name is ‘Jane’s Pet’ but I’ll just call you ‘pet’…..or ‘my pet’.  How does that sound ‘my pet’?”

 

“I like that.  Like it a lot actually.” I say much happier with my new moniker.

 

“Besides, I have eleven little pricks who attacked my mom and tried stealing your property whose behavior I shall have to correct.”  That said Jane took the little redheaded boy she had been rolling between her fingers, brings him up to her right nostril, then snorts him up.  “Eat snot, crawl your way to my left nostril licking and taking a big bite out of every booger you find as you go.”

 

“Ewe” I say completely grossed out.

 

“Don’t look at me” Jane acts innocently “Snotty here is the one eating boogers.  Not my fault at all.” she says looking up angelically and batting her eyes again.

 

I stare up at Jane, who looks down at me from the corner of her eyes, after a few seconds we both laugh.

 

“I think having such power really has gone to my head.  I’m sorry I abused you; it is just an immense adrenaline rush to have such control over someone powerless to stop me.  I think you should know, for some time now, wrestling you has…..well…..gotten me sexually excited.  And whenever I’ve finally beaten you in our matches, I’ve been having orgasms.  Hearing you tell me how great I am afterwards is the sweetest pillow talk.”

 

My mouth drops.  I had no idea.  I just assumed any wetness between Jane’s legs as she sat on me or squeezed my head was sweat. 

 

“The problem is this.  I want you to be my first…..I want you to be my first…but my way.  I want us both to be happy and enjoy this special experience.  Them.” Jane says as she points at the Tupperware containing ten tiny young men and boys on her nightstand “They I will most certainly hurt, just as they wanted to hurt my mom and steal your land, I will abuse them.  Now I can have my cake.” Jane says as she kisses my entire face with one mint scented kiss “and eat them too.” she looks over at the tiny men going catatonic inside the clear, plastic container, then backs at me and winks with her eye they can not see at this angle.

 

“I never knew you felt like that about me Jane.  I’ve adored you for years.”  Looking down I confess “Jane, every time you wrestled me and I felt your strong body over mine I’ve been getting…..um…..excited too…..down there.”

 

“Uh no duh!  You think I didn’t notice the front of your pants bulging?” Jane chuckles, then we both do.

 

“So here’s the thing.  I know I promised you a treat if you were good today, and you were.  I know I also said you could go in my sweaty sock, and they’re both soaked with my sweat.  But I want us to be together today, like this, at this size.  You, powerless against me in the palm of my hand.  I want to put on my favorite panties, a lacey pair of pink silk, and I want to put you in them with me.  Then ‘my pet’, if you want, only if you want, you may play with my pussy and bring me pleasure, bring us both pleasure.  If you wanted, you could stay in them all night, even tomorrow morning when I get up and go out to do some work around the ranch.”  Jane looks down avoiding eye contact with me.

 

“Yes.” I answer meekly.  I feel Jane’s grip tighten around me.  “YES!” I yell out.

 

“What?  Did some wimp say something?” Jane taunts me yet again.

 

“Yes Jane!  Please Jane Yes!” I scream out all too familiar with her games.

 

Out of nowhere Jane’s face distorts and she tosses me to her bed as she reaches towards her nightstand.  I can’t see what she grabbed at until she straightens back up and sneezes into a tissue, followed by her blowing her nose.  Then I remember the little redheaded boy she stuffed up her nose.  It’s only four to five seconds; but that’s more than enough time for Jane to fill the tissue with her snot.

 

“Oh damn.  That didn’t quite work out the way I thought it would.” Jane sniffles as she tosses the soaked tissue into the waste can with a loud wet smack sound.  Jane looks over to the waste can and sneers “wait there for me…..drink up” she adds.

 

“That’s sick Jane.”

 

“It’s friggen gross as hell.” Jane shrugs her shoulders dismissively.

 

“Before we start, you need a bath, and I want to have some fun with my socks.  Do you mind?” Jane asks me.

 

“And if I do?” I retort smartly.

 

Jane acknowledges the silliness of her question as she fills her bathroom sink with warm, soapy water and lays me down to soak my body.  As I lay in her sink, I watch the spectacle Jane performs back in her bedroom.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Jane removes two tiny men from the clear plastic container before sealing the lid back on with the remaining eight inside.  Sitting on the edge of her bed Jane grows the two young men to their new full height of two feet tall.  Grabbing each one by his ankles she raises them into the air before her, then lowers them down under her breasts and between her open thighs which she closes tightly upon their upper bodies.  Bringing each one’s legs down over her thighs she commands them “Grab your own ankles.  You may cry all you want.” effectively trapping them both over her knees in spanking positions.

 

Glancing over at me and smiling, Jane rubs her hands together than begins alternately spanking the two men with brutal force and lightning speed.  I can almost feel the impact of her hands upon their exposed asses from the next room.  Their bodies quake but are locked into position between Jane’s strong thighs and her command to hold their ankles.  Each one must be taking several smacks every second.  There seems to be no method to her spanking them, then I realize I heard this before. 

 

That song.  That old beach song.  That’s it!  “Wipeout”.  Jane’s spanking their asses as her human bongos to the song Wipeout.

 

The men’s cries can hardly be heard over the loud smacks upon their glowing purple asses.  When at last Jane finishes her bongo solo she begins to stand and says “Garters”.  The two crying men almost instantly transform into a pair of frilly white garters, each around the upper, muscular thigh of Jane’s he had holding himself around moments earlier.

 

Jane takes two more men out of the Tupperware container before closing the lid tight on the remaining six and putting it inside her nightstand.  Taking off her leather work boots, Jane grows both men to about ten inches in height.  She then removes one of her filthy, sweaty, stinky socks and stuffs one of the men inside.  Holding him up you can see the putrid look on Jane’s face as she catches a whiff of her own foot stench as the tiny man struggles desperately within.  Jane ties a knot in the end of the sock, then another to make sure there is no escape for him.  Soon the second man is stuffed, struggling, and knotted inside her second sock.

 

Jane walks into the bathroom with both socks dangling from her right hand, the men inside screaming for mercy and struggling like rats within.

 

“How’s my little pet feeling?” Jane asks me as she hangs her socks a foot apart from a high mounted, metal wire towel shelf tying each with yet another knot to the shelf.

 

“I feel terrific.  What a show.” I tell Jane as I watch the two socks flailing about.  “I have to admit, I envy them.”

 

“I know you do.” Jane replies as she pulls her t-shirt over her head.  Her massive breasts, standing firm and high on her chest like two jutting cliffs bring me an erection; which I quickly feel dwindle away.  “Ah Ah Ah, that’s later little man.” Jane shakes her finger at me.  “Right now enjoy the show while I take a shower.”

 

Unfortunately this is just more of a tease, as Jane gets into her shower stall, closes the curtain, then undresses before turning on the water.  Occasionally Jane’s curvy shadow is cast upon the shower curtain; though more often than not all I can see is water splashing.

 

Even after her shower all I saw was Jane exit the stall with one towel wrapped around her hair and another around her body.  She empties the sink of my bath water and turns the faucet to a small stream of warm water for me to rinse off under.

 

“I’m going to get ready.  Rinse off for a while and I’ll be back.”  Jane tells me as she opens her tube of toothpaste and presents me with the open end.  I take a small scoop on my finger and begin brushing my teeth with it as Jane exits her bathroom.

 

As I brush my teeth and rinse the soap out of my hair, I gaze up and see Jane’s two socks tossing and turning, the sounds of choking and gasping coming from within.  I do not feel sorry for the two men trapped inside like netted fish, nor for the redhead drinking up Jane’s snot in her waste can, nor the two she spanked so severely, nor for any Miss Becker has her way with.  No, Jane is right, these are bad guys who wanted to hurt us; only the tables are turned and these lucky bastards get to be used and abused by Jane, my beautiful Jane and her gorgeous mother.  These men are blessed, just as I was to pull their pony cart for them.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Jane opens the bathroom door wearing a white frilly silk bra, every strap strained tight to contain her huge breasts.  She has on matching white frilly silk panties, and her two new living garters she had spanked so severely before her shower.

 

“I think you’re clean by now.” Jane tells me as she shuts off the water, removes me from her sink and hands me a hand towel to dry off with.

 

I can’t take my eyes off of Jane.  This is the least amount of clothing I ever saw on her; even those times she tucked me under her shirt.  “Wow…..Holy…..Beautiful…..Simply Beautiful” I say to myself more than anything; but Jane hears me and smiles.

 

“I hope you like these panties.  This is where, well if you want to…..?” Jane says abashedly, the first time I ever saw Jane blush.

 

“The panties I beg you to let me in, at this small size, please Jane.” I say to ease her sudden self-doubt.

 

“Are you sure?” she asks, a slight crack in her voice.

 

“With all my heart, please let me in your panties for the night Jane.  I’m begging, allow me to try to please you.”

 

“Alright!  Quit your begging!” Jane says with a new bravado after hearing my praise and acceptance of her as my lover.

 

Picking me up, Jane pulls open the front of her panty, she kisses me fully upon my face, the scent of mint and cinnamon strong upon her breath, she lowers me past her large, heaving breasts, down past her chiseled abs, past her belly button {my new maximum height when Jane allows} along her lower abs then inside her frilly, silk panties.

 

The sweet fragrance of Jane’s pussy hits my senses as I feel myself dropped then pushed into Jane as her panty snaps shut above me.  I try to position myself as I’m moved about while Jane walks into her bedroom, closing her bathroom door behind her as she saunters to her bed and lies down upon her back. 

 

From the orange glow I can tell Jane has lit candles, and soft jazz {never heard her listen to this music before} plays in the background.

 

I take a deep whiff of Jane, she smells nice, and I feel my shrunken dick try to harden into something more useful.  Haven never been with a girl before, I’m not sure what to do.  My right hand reaches up as if I were a marionette being played with by invisible strings.  It caresses Jane’s pussy lips and my left goes up further to gently stroke her clit.

 

Jane’s mind has taken control.  Every part of her that wants to be touched my body touches.  Every part of her that wants to be kissed I kiss.  My body is doing exactly as Jane’s conscious and subconscious sexual needs demand.  Without any knowledge of how to make love with a woman, my body is now a completely responsive sex toy fulfilling every desire of Jane’s.

 

Her breathing is heavy and shallow, her body covered in a layer of glistening sweat as she screams out in ecstasy.  Within her panty a wave of her nectar covers her tiny lover as his body continues to message, prod, kiss and lick precisely as Jane’s mind commands.  Not a single need goes unfulfilled; every nerve trigger is touched off.  Orgasm after orgasm, Jane’s body convulses repeatedly, her back arching high as she is drained of every ounce of oxytocin and not even a drop of adrenaline is left to continue on.

 

I hear Jane’s breathing slow and become deeper.  The heat from her pussy warms me as I snuggle up between her lips, her cum covering me in layers from head to toe.  I love being in Jane’s panty.  I hope I pleased her, my best friend.  I kiss Jane’s wet pussy over and over as I fall asleep.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

The sunlight streams through the window and shines in Jane’s eyes.  She stretches and feels the soreness in her back, then smiles as she remembers the bucking from orgasm after orgasm since yesterday afternoon.  Jane feels the wetness in her panties along with the lump of her best friend.  Alarmed she throws off her sheet and looks over her chest to her panty, after a few moments she sees and feels her friend moving, ‘Thank goodness he’s ok.  He’s staying in there; but he’s ok.

 

Jane gets up and to the bathroom to pee, sitting on her toilet and carefully pulling her panty and her captive pet to the side rather than lowering them and chance awaking him.  Looking up Jane let’s out a silent chuckle at the two socks hanging from her upper towel shelf, they’re both still struggling and squirming about.  Once done on the toilet, Jane gently slides her panty and her friend back in place; she’s satisfied when she feels his body pressed tight against her pussy.

 

Jane changes her bra to one more suited to working around outside, the panties are staying on, of course, and her two living garters she pulls up high as she pulls a pair of cargo shorts over them along with a fresh t-shirt.

 

Jane notices a radiant air about her as she looks in the bathroom and bedroom mirrors.  Then looking over at her waste can Jane commands “Tidy up in here, scrub the bathroom.”  Suddenly the redheaded boy who spent the night in Jane’s snot tissue grows to his new maximum height of two feet tall.  He steps out of the waste can and quickly begins work cleaning up Jane’s bedroom.  “Dumbass” Jane calls him as she closes the bedroom door behind her and goes to see if her mom is up in the kitchen yet.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

 

If you like this story, kindly comment so I know whether to continue or move on to something else.  Thank you for your time.